Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

If You Come To See The Moon (Spencer/Natasha)

If You Come To See The Moon (Spencer/Natasha) - Page 2 Empty Re: If You Come To See The Moon (Spencer/Natasha)

Post by Guest Mon Apr 25, 2011 11:49 pm

"No, you're not. Come on, you have got to be at least a little funny..," Spencer trailed off, looking up at the sky. "So, you're single? Join the club!" he said, grinning at her.
    Natasha Waterson
    Natasha Waterson
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

If You Come To See The Moon (Spencer/Natasha) - Page 2 Empty Re: If You Come To See The Moon (Spencer/Natasha)

Post by Natasha Waterson Mon Apr 25, 2011 11:53 pm

Natasha gave a delighted laugh. "Hot guy like you single? Agh!" She took another sip of her butterbeer and watched the moon slowly shine its silvery light, turning the butterbeer silvery.

Post by Guest Mon Apr 25, 2011 11:57 pm

"Oh, so I'm hot, am I?" Spencer asked, smirking at her. "I'm sure my sisters would disagree whole heartedly, but that might just be 'cause we're related.." he trailed off, downing the last of his butterbeer.

He picked up his wand and pointed at the cup. He levitated it out a few feet before making it catch on fire.
    Natasha Waterson
    Natasha Waterson
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Natasha Waterson Mon Apr 25, 2011 11:59 pm

"Sisters?" Natasha asked, and then yelped when the cup caught on fire. "Merlin! What're you trying to do?"

Post by Guest Tue Apr 26, 2011 12:02 am

"Yep, sisters.Well, half sisters, actually. Got two of them, Alekza and Aurie's mum, Miranda," Spencer explained. He laughed when she yelped. "Oh, come on, just having a bit of fun. What are you, afraid of fire?" he teased.
    Natasha Waterson
    Natasha Waterson
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Natasha Waterson Tue Apr 26, 2011 12:04 am

Natasha blushed. "No. Maybe. Sorta. Okay, completely." She frowned. "Aurelie's mum? Isn't she in St. Mungos?"

(OOC: Aurie's mum is mad. Crazy)

Post by Guest Tue Apr 26, 2011 12:08 am

"Afraid of fire? May I ask why?" Spencer asked, smiling. He scowled at her next question. "Y-yeah, she is. She was driven insane somehow," he shrugged, still watching the burning cup.
    Natasha Waterson
    Natasha Waterson
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Natasha Waterson Tue Apr 26, 2011 12:26 am

Natasha pushed up her long azure sleeve to show an ugly red scorch mark. "Got hexed by a Death Eater when I was little. The hex was fire. Therefore, I'm afraid of fire." She smiled. "Hey, everyone's gotta have a fear."

Post by Guest Tue Apr 26, 2011 12:30 am

"Ouch, sorry," Spencer said, smiling sheepishly. He automatically put the fire out, watching the cup fall the ground. "Some people have more that one fear," he said, shaking his head slightly. "So, did you go to Hogwarts when you were younger?"
    Natasha Waterson
    Natasha Waterson
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Natasha Waterson Tue Apr 26, 2011 12:31 am

Natasha watched the flaming cup become extinguished and fall to the ground. "No," she said. "I went to Beauxbaton for around a year, quit and was homeschooled for the remaining six." She shrugged.

Post by Guest Tue Apr 26, 2011 12:37 am

"Really? What's it like at Beauxbatons?" Spencer asked curiously. "I went to Hogwarts myself. Best 7 years of my life," he added, deep in thought. The memories of those years flooded through his mind, making him wish he was a kid again.

He shook his head slightly, bringing him back to the present. He looked down at Tasha, smiling.
    Natasha Waterson
    Natasha Waterson
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Natasha Waterson Tue Apr 26, 2011 2:20 am

"Boring," Natasha decided after a few seconds of thought. "This sounds racist, but all those French girls were all giggly and boring. I didn't really speak french."

Post by Guest Tue Apr 26, 2011 2:26 am

"I understand. My first year of Hogwarts, I didn't really speak English all that well," Spencer said, frowning at the memory. "People treated me weirdly. But by the time I returned for my second year, I spoke perfect English, thanks to a few spells."
    Natasha Waterson
    Natasha Waterson
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Natasha Waterson Tue Apr 26, 2011 2:27 am

"You didn't speak English?" Natasha tilted her head. "What did you speak then?"

Post by Guest Tue Apr 26, 2011 2:37 am

"Nope. I spoke Irish," Spencer explained. "Is féidir liom labhairt fós sé breá. That means 'I can still speak it perfectly.' It was my first language."
    Natasha Waterson
    Natasha Waterson
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Natasha Waterson Tue Apr 26, 2011 2:39 am

"Oh." Natasha grinned. "That's really cool, Spencer." She gasped and pointed up at the sky. "Look! A meteorite shower!"

Brilliant white streaks flashed across the sky and Natasha gave a little squeal of joy, and then looked down, blushing. "Sorry. I'm acting like a little kid."

Post by Guest Tue Apr 26, 2011 2:52 am

"Woah," Spencer said, looking up at the sky. Hundreds of streaks flew across the sky. "It's amazing!"

He laughed, giving her a warm smile. "No, that's okay. I sometimes act like a little kid when I see something like this. No big deal," he reassured her.
    Natasha Waterson
    Natasha Waterson
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Natasha Waterson Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:30 pm

Natasha gave another little squeal and turned bright red when there was a brilliant comet with a trailing of red and blue. "I've never seen that kind before," she said, her eyes lighting up. "It's amazing!"

Post by Guest Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:44 pm

"This is amazing," Spencer agreed, not able to take his eyes off the sky. "This doesn't happen very often, does it?"
    Natasha Waterson
    Natasha Waterson
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Natasha Waterson Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:48 pm

"No," Natasha said, giving a little sigh. "I'm so glad someone was here with me to see it, so I actually know that it's real." She gave him a smile.

Post by Guest Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:11 pm

Spencer tore his gaze away from the sky and returned the smile.

"I'm definently never going to forget this night," he said, a twinkle in his eyes.
    Natasha Waterson
    Natasha Waterson
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Natasha Waterson Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:14 pm

Natasha gave a little grin and tugged at the sleeves of her gown. She rested her head on the ground and gazed up at the sky. "Look, there's Orion's belt," she said softly.

Post by Guest Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:24 pm

"Really? I've never been good at that stuff. Nearly failed Astronomy in school," Spencer said, looking up.
    Natasha Waterson
    Natasha Waterson
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Natasha Waterson Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:29 pm

Natasha giggled. "When I was little, my mother always would take me out at night and point out the constellations. There was the Dog Star. There was Orion's belt. There was the twins that she always forgot the name of. My dad, he was different. He taught me how to carve wood." She pulled at a long velvet strip from her neck and showed Spencer an intricately carved charm with a witch holding a star. "He made this for me on my seventeenth birthday."

Post by Guest Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:35 pm

"Hmm... You had an interesting childhood, it seems," Spencer said, chuckling. He looked at the charm and his eyes widened a bit. "Wow, that's... I don't even know a good word for it. It's amazing!"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 7:01 am