Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

3 posters

Mama, We All Go To Hell

Anna Thomas
    Anna Thomas
    Muggle
    Muggle

Mama, We All Go To Hell - Page 2 Empty Re: Mama, We All Go To Hell

Post by Anna Thomas Wed Jun 20, 2012 4:17 pm

“Fiancé?” Anna said tilting her head to the side, “You didn’t say anything about that. Oh well. Hello Lily, nothing really. Though Blaine tells me we are a lot alike though he failed to tell me how, said I should ask his father.” Anna pushed her hair out of her face and smiling at the girl. She wasn’t sure how react to the girl or the news that her son was going to marry her. She needed to get to know this girl.
    Blaine Thomas
    Blaine Thomas
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Blaine Thomas Wed Jun 20, 2012 4:29 pm

Blaine bites his lip. He looks at lily and shakes his head as if to say ' dont tell her about you-know-what and you-know-where' he smiles nervously. " im glad you two are getting along so well." he wrings his hands slightly, trying to keep himself from freaking out. he didnt want magic to be mentioned out here in the streets of muggle london.
    Lily Summers
    Lily Summers
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Lily Summers Wed Jun 20, 2012 4:49 pm

Lily could not help but look at Blaine, she was not sure what to think of his mother. Blaine gave her this look and it was a good thing she could read him so well. But the look that he gave her she could not believe that he thinks she would even think of saying anything she doesn't even know the woman.

"Well I have no idea what he would mean by that, I am just a simple girl that doesn't do much of anything." Lily smiled.

"Are you sure you do not want me to let the two of you catch up?" Lily felt a little uncomfortable around other people but she knew she would have to work on it.
    Anna Thomas
    Anna Thomas
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Anna Thomas Wed Jun 20, 2012 4:54 pm

“Oh no don’t go anywhere,” Anna said trying to look friendly, “Blaine why don’t you tell her about what I said earlier?” she didn’t know what she would do if they didn’t take up her offer but she knew she couldn’t live in that house by herself any more. It may only be one floor with two bedrooms and a bath barely big enough for a family to live in and she couldn’t help but feel lost and lonely in there.
    Blaine Thomas
    Blaine Thomas
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Blaine Thomas Wed Jun 20, 2012 5:00 pm

Blaine blinks, thinking back in the conversation, he was so frazzled right now he could hardly remember his own name. "oh right that. my mother said we could move in with her if we desired. i thought id leave it up to you. im a bit biased at the moment." he smirks. he was a little irritated with his mother. trying to resume where she left off after 8 goddamned years.
    Lily Summers
    Lily Summers
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Lily Summers Wed Jun 20, 2012 5:21 pm

Lily was going to leave but decided against it when Anna said that Blaine should tell her what they were talking about. She was a little shock when he told her that Anna had offered them a place to live.

"You want me to decide where to live?" Why would he offer her this choice, she didn't want to decide where to live.

"I have a little mixed feelings myself at the moment." Lily had no idea where she wanted, both places were with people she didn't know.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:01 pm