Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

4 posters

Lesson 1 ~ 4th years

Jamie Malfoy
    Jamie Malfoy
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Lesson 1 ~ 4th years Empty Lesson 1 ~ 4th years

Post by Jamie Malfoy Tue Jul 31, 2012 3:09 pm

Jamie walked into potions. She mentally crossed her fingers hoping she was late to this class. Jamie walked in and saw she was the only one there. Jamie kicked the table closer to her. "Are you serious" Jamie groaned. She took a seat at the table she just kicked. Jamie ploped down and rolled her eyes. This is just her day.
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Lesson 1 ~ 4th years Empty Re: Lesson 1 ~ 4th years

Post by Tabi Ann Prewett Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:56 pm

Tabi was on her way to her favorite class. Not just because she was raised around potions her whole life she just like the challenge. She knew that her new friend Jamie was in the class and of course her sister would be too. Leshia was already on father's list and it wouldn't do well for her not to be in potions.

Walking into the room she noticed that Jamie was already there, and Tabi had to smirk as she watched Jamie kick the table. Walking up to the table Tabi laughed a little,

"What did that poor table ever do to you?" Tabi smirk

"Care for some company?"
    Jamie Malfoy
    Jamie Malfoy
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Jamie Malfoy Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:06 pm

Jamie heard someone come in and didn't both to look. It was probably someone not worth her time. Jamie heard a familiar voice and smirked. "Nothing, I'm mad because I'm the only one in the classroom again" Jamie hated when that happened to her. "I would love some" Jamie nodded.
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Tabi Ann Prewett Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:33 pm

Tabi laughed a little as she sat down, "Sometimes I believe those are the best classes to be in. Nice and quiet that way."

Tabi looked at Jamie, "Well I am glad its you first, or I might have been forced to partner with my sister as usual."

It wasn't that she really minded to be paired with her sister, they knew how each other worked.

"How did the rest of your summer go?"
    Jamie Malfoy
    Jamie Malfoy
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Jamie Malfoy Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:36 pm

Jamie scoffed. "Not when you're used to being late and not giving a damn" Jamie exclaimed.

Jamie laughed at that. "Your sister that bad" Jamie asked with a amused grin.

Jamie shrugged. "Fine I guess, went to the hissing snake and ran into my boyfriend's adopted sister" Jamie explained to Tabi.
    Leshia Prewett
    Leshia Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Leshia Prewett Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:46 am

Leshia finally made it to the dungeon. This was something that she knew she was going to be good at. And it wasn't because she was raised around potions. She knew that her sister was in the class and that was going to make it interesting. It meant that her sister would keep her company. So far being back to school wasn't bad. She was just trying to get back into how she would do things.

She then went and sat down beside of her sister and was waiting for the professor.
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Tabi Ann Prewett Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:30 pm

Tabi laughed a little, "Sorry I didn't get fast enough to be first."

Tabi sighed a little when she asked about her sister, "No she is not bad, but..."

Tabi was about to finish her thought when her sister sat down right next to her. Tabi pushed her sisters chair over a little bit and closer and she would have been on Tabi's lap.

"Jeez Leshia I know we are close, we just don't need to be that close." Tabi snapped.

"Jamie, this is my sister Leshia, Leshia this is Jamie."
    Jamie Malfoy
    Jamie Malfoy
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Jamie Malfoy Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:18 am

Jamie snorted and laughed a little. "It's fine, just try to get her first next time" Jamie teased.

Jamie heard her start a line and the what looked like her twin, well was her twin walked in and took a seat. Jamie tried not to laugh at what Tabi said to Leshia.

Jamie nodded to the girl. "Pleasure" Jamie kept it short. She really wasn't anyone out of Slytherin house person. Jamie mentally shrugged.
    Leshia Prewett
    Leshia Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Leshia Prewett Thu Aug 02, 2012 4:36 pm

Leshia then sat there as Tabi pushed her chair away. She was to the point that she really didn't care anymore. Summer events where still bothering her and it was like she couldn't do anything.

She then just sat there as Tabi snapped at Leshia. But then she just laid her head down on the desk and was listening to Tabi talk. She was being introduce to a new person. But she didn't feel like moving.

Leshia then muttered. “ Hello Jamie.”
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Tabi Ann Prewett Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:29 pm

Tabi could tell that Jamie really didn't want to say too much to Leshia and granted if it wasn't for the fact Leshia was her sister she wouldn't either. Tabi was a Slytherin only crowd and always had been, but since the summer she had tried to be a little more tolerant of her sister.

"Next lesson, I will be first." Tabi laughed, "I will tell you what I was trying to say later."

Tabi glanced over and noticed that Leshia had her head down on the table and then mouthed to Jamie, "About her"
    Jamie Malfoy
    Jamie Malfoy
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Jamie Malfoy Sun Aug 05, 2012 4:17 pm

Jamie saw that Tabi knew that Jamie was trying not to exclude her sister out of a 'hello'. "Hm, you better, I'll hold you too it" Jamie teased and grinned. She saw Tabi mouth something and nodded. "Alright, where the hell is the teacher" Jamie asked.
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Tabi Ann Prewett Sun Aug 05, 2012 8:17 pm

Tabi could not help but smirk at Jamie, "Taking their sweet arse time as usual I would have to imagine."

Tabi started poking Leshia who seemed to be spacing again, Tabi wondered if Leshia was still having her headache. Tabi wanted to probe her mind but if she had a headache it would hurt.
    Leshia Prewett
    Leshia Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Leshia Prewett Sun Aug 05, 2012 8:56 pm

Leshia noticed that her headaches wasn't going away. And it didn't help that she was so tired and now she had to stay awake for her lessons. But all she wanted to do was sleep.

"Maybe I will get lucky and we will brew something for this headache."
    Jamie Malfoy
    Jamie Malfoy
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Jamie Malfoy Mon Aug 06, 2012 2:18 am

Jamie had to laugh at Tabi's response. "I know right, I hate that" Jamie sighed. The teachers always expected them to be early to class but they could be late when they had to get points taken from their house. Jamie sighed.
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Tabi Ann Prewett Wed Aug 08, 2012 12:50 am

Tabi looked over at Leshia when she commented about her headaches,

"You really need to go see the healer about those. You need to take something for them." Tabi sighed "Find out what is causing them."

Tabi then turned her attention back to Jamie, "I wonder if we can use the 10 mins rule. If the professor is not here in 10mis we can leave." Tabi asked with a laugh.
    Leshia Prewett
    Leshia Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Leshia Prewett Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:10 am

Leshia had an idea what was causing them. And she knew that she need something for them.

" After this class is over I will go to the healer. Hopefully I can get something to make them go away."
    Livius Grimstone
    Livius Grimstone
    Hogwarts Professor
    Hogwarts Professor

Post by Livius Grimstone Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:19 am

Livius, after listening walked briskly into the classroom, closing the door behind him. "Hello class, forgive my lateness. Not terribly late am I?" He pulled the pocket watch from his pocket and checked the time, smiling at the picture and stuffed it right back into my pocket. "I am Professor Grimstone, your potions master, let's just get right into this, shall we? Well, it looks like we're missing students. Not a very popular subject, is it?" Kicking the stepping box away, he decided not to use it this time around and simply walk around the classroom as he explained the year to them.

"Fourth years...fourth years...Let's start off with the Wideye Potion. I think that should do fine. Can anyone take a guess at what is it? Anyone at all?" His dull eyes moved from one to the other, taking note of the houses the three girls were each placed in. It made him happy to note that the majority so far were Hufflepuff, as it was the house he was put into when he attended school.
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Tabi Ann Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Tabi Ann Prewett Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:53 am

Tabi raised her hand, of course she knew how could she not.

"Sir, it is also known as awaking potion. It will keep you awake."

Tabi could think of a couple of times she had taken some from her fathers stores to use for a party she was attending.
    Livius Grimstone
    Livius Grimstone
    Hogwarts Professor
    Hogwarts Professor

Post by Livius Grimstone Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:44 pm

"Now you know what you should about the Wideye potion. Now, I want you to remember that while this will keep you awake, not to take too much. You'll end up staying awake for weeks and that might kill you. I hope to see you all wide awake when you return from your breaks, and try not to cause too much mischief, hmn?" He didn't really have to clean up the class, as most of the students used all of their ingredients, and there wasn't as much of a mess as there might have been with others.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 1:47 pm