Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

3 posters

Healing - 4th years

Marc Vaus
    Marc Vaus
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Healing - 4th years Empty Healing - 4th years

Post by Marc Vaus Thu Aug 02, 2012 8:19 pm

Marc enter the classroom to see if anything was in the mid air.Marc sat down to think.Marc just looked at the class then back at his books.Marc was very sad to think of something to do.Marc hated when this happened.Marc was mad to think he never really.Marc sat down to loook around to think.Marc was just sitting and thinking.Marc wondered if this was gonna be easy or not.Marc just sat and enjoyed himself in the class.
    Roul Bélanger
    Roul Bélanger
    Beauxbatons Professor
    Beauxbatons Professor

Healing - 4th years Empty Re: Healing - 4th years

Post by Roul Bélanger Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:51 pm

"Honestly," Roul drawled form where he was half asleep at his desk, feet proped up, "Why do you people keep bothering to come."

Sighing he proped an eye open and looked the boy over.

"Fourth year... you'd think you'd know something. You know anythign about healing kid?"
    Celeste Belrose
    Celeste Belrose
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Celeste Belrose Sun Aug 12, 2012 3:04 am

Holding her books and things tighter, Celeste knocked on the threshold, scanned the view of the classroom and walked in, hardly making any sound at all. She half-smiled and greeted the professor with a bow, "Good day, sir."

She walked along, sensing that it would be fine to continue, and sat on the front row, readying herself for the lesson.
    Roul Bélanger
    Roul Bélanger
    Beauxbatons Professor
    Beauxbatons Professor

Post by Roul Bélanger Tue Aug 14, 2012 3:51 pm

Roul raised his eyebrow at the girl who just walked in and sat down. He glanced at the girl, then glanced at the clock, and then glanced at the girl again.

"What? Not even going to admit you're late?" He snorted slightly, and leaned forward to look at the girl, "An interesting play to be sure - of course, if one is going to go with that, they need to be determined to that excuse. Even under pressure, one must continue to claim that they are perfectly on time."

"So... Miss late student... are you aware that class already started? Are you aware that you are in fact late?"
    Celeste Belrose
    Celeste Belrose
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Celeste Belrose Wed Aug 15, 2012 1:33 pm

"Yes, sir. I am in fact late and honest to admit it. Though I am not aware that classes had begun before me. And sorry for the disturbance." Celeste muttered, gazing at the floorboards below. She knew what to do. She had enough of professors doing this same routine once in a while. But was it fine for him to actually have one student in his class? Wouldn't he care to have more? Perhaps more students eager to learn his subject?

She remembered what benefits she can get from the subject. She wanted to learn so bad. She needed to. For some cases, of, emergencies in the near . . . future. Although she dared not to ponder on those thoughts.
    Roul Bélanger
    Roul Bélanger
    Beauxbatons Professor
    Beauxbatons Professor

Post by Roul Bélanger Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:07 pm

Roul raised his eyebrow, disappointment completley evident on his face,"Thats it? You shall just admit to it? Not even trying to keep up the charade? Honestly, what is wrong with you students. I haven't had a single one of you even attempt to lie to me. You're all on time, or if late, completely apologize for it."

He shook his head, in disgust.

"Next time I don't want apologize, or grovelling, or whatever - even if you are on time to my next class, I wish for you to pretend that you are not, and give me a proper excuse. And I want you to really sell it to me, make me believe that you were doing whatever you were doing."

Rolling his shoulders he looked at the girl, "Well since your classmate seem sso responsive, why don't you take a stab at my question. You know anything about healing?"
    Celeste Belrose
    Celeste Belrose
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Celeste Belrose Thu Aug 16, 2012 3:22 am

Celeste nodded back. So all they had to do was to lie? Could she do that, really? She never did lie before. All her life she was that honest. That perfect. That kind of a good girl. She will never attempt to lie. But looking back, why was she late after all? Does it have something to do with signing up for classes rather because she and her father went traveling for his research on plants? Was she supposed to let that one slip out? Well, she decided not to. She expected once she had said it, things will get even more complicated.

Coming back to her senses from that short thought, she rummaged for a reply to the question of the professor, thinking another sort of idea.

"Healing. As it says literally, to heal what has been hurt. Either getting wounded, stabbed, poisoned by dangerous encounters. For us, in the magical way." She finally said.
    Roul Bélanger
    Roul Bélanger
    Beauxbatons Professor
    Beauxbatons Professor

Post by Roul Bélanger Thu Aug 16, 2012 4:48 pm

Roul leaned back and smirked, "Look at that textbook definition. Impressive really. I was never one for the textbook. I find too much textbook reading limits your ability to be able to be flexable. Work on the fly."

He shrugged his shoulder, and looked at the girl.

"That being said, today we will be studying..." he ruffled through his papers looking for the lesson plan. "Epiksey... Epiksey? Who teaches Epiksey in fourth year? Easiest healing spelll there is." Roul rolled his eyes and grumbled, but turned back to the student, "Whatever, a lesson is a lesson. Epiksey, what do you know about it. Go."
    Celeste Belrose
    Celeste Belrose
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Celeste Belrose Fri Aug 17, 2012 7:21 am

Celeste grinned after considering the professor's reply as a compliment. Although she wondered on why he thought of her answering straight from the textbooks? She never considered that one. Maybe, just maybe, she never remembered herself memorizing that line from any source? Or, it wasn't from any book at all?

Realizing that she was the only student there who'd prefer to answer the questions about the lesson, she shrugged her shoulders, satisfied enough to say that the day seemed better than the first and did her best to recite, "It is a healing spell of course that repairs minor wounds like broken bones and split lips."
    Roul Bélanger
    Roul Bélanger
    Beauxbatons Professor
    Beauxbatons Professor

Post by Roul Bélanger Fri Aug 17, 2012 2:06 pm

Roul nodded, "Yes, yes, Another cookie for you Ms.... whatever your name is."

He waved that off like it wasn't his problem. Quite frankly it wasn't. She was far too young for him to flirt with, so what did he care about flattering her with remembering her name.

"Epiksey is the simplest and most common healing spell out there. As with many healing spells it is tricker than most other spells. It needs a particular kind of focus, however the affects of miss casting Epiksey is far less disastorious than other healing spells."

Nodding his head, he gave the class a look, "Right well... thats all the theory I got. GO... run off and read some more if you really want. We'll practice the spell next time apparently."

He rolled his eyes again at the lesson plan.
    Celeste Belrose
    Celeste Belrose
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Celeste Belrose Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:23 am

Celeste nodded again, quite amused at the professor for him not caring about her name. She can live with that, so long as this things keep on happening to her once awhile. She can carry on being the goody student she is. She doesn't care.

Quite disappointed for not practicing the spell early, she rummaged into her bag and took out her book. Her book. That kind of book that she's already seen with a gazillion times, buried underneath it. She flipped the pages, looking for her last one and read along the lines, the lines that she was familiar with for years.
    Roul Bélanger
    Roul Bélanger
    Beauxbatons Professor
    Beauxbatons Professor

Post by Roul Bélanger Thu Aug 23, 2012 2:24 pm

Roul yawned and leaned back in his chair.

"You losers can go you know that right? Class is over." He shook his head, "Honestly, actually showing up and then trying to stay late."

He pushed back his chair, and started for the door, "I'm going to my office, I don't understand this generation."

Lesson One complete

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 8:20 am