Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

4 posters

Lesson One ~ 2nd Years

Leo Ward
    Leo Ward
    Second Year
    Second Year

Lesson One ~ 2nd Years Empty Lesson One ~ 2nd Years

Post by Leo Ward Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:20 am

Miles casually walked into the Potions class, he wasn't a big fan of potions but felt that it was an important skill he should know, and besides he could always dropp the class if he wanted

As Miles entered he noticed he was the first to arrive, he then slumped down behind one of the tables, and gazed around the room waiting for the class to begin
    Riley Parker
    Riley Parker
    Second Year
    Second Year

Lesson One ~ 2nd Years Empty Re: Lesson One ~ 2nd Years

Post by Riley Parker Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:48 pm

With a spring in her step, Riley skipped into the classroom.

She looked around, only seeing another student, and shrugged, sitting down at the far end of a long table.

Wonder what we're gonna be doing..
    Leo Ward
    Leo Ward
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Leo Ward Fri Aug 03, 2012 1:06 pm

Miles glanced over towards the door as he heard someone enter, it was a Gryffindor girl, she seemed rather excited to be in the class. Miles then rolled his eyes and then looked back towards the front of the room

"Urrgh pathetic" he muttered, almost disgusted by the Gryffindor and her happy go lucky attitude
    Riley Parker
    Riley Parker
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Riley Parker Fri Aug 03, 2012 2:58 pm

Riley raised an eyebrow at the Slytherin, rolling her eyes.

She ignored him, Tapping her shoes on the floor, waiting for the professor.
    Jess
    Jess
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Jess Sat Aug 04, 2012 1:03 pm

Jess walked into the potions room, a half-smile on her face. She enjoyed potions a lot, partially because she was pretty good at the subject and partially because she was crushing on her partner. She sat down in an empty seat and drummed her fingertips against the table.
    "Hey Miles," she said, and picked up the beat to the rhythm she was tapping out.
    Riley Parker
    Riley Parker
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Riley Parker Sat Aug 04, 2012 5:35 pm

Looking up, Riley saw another Slytherin come into the room.

Looks like i'm the needle in the haystack. Or is it the other way around?

She had always been told how vicious and coldhearted Slytherins were, and she was beginning to believe it was true.
    Leo Ward
    Leo Ward
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Leo Ward Sun Aug 05, 2012 6:00 am

Miles looked over as he heard someone call his name, he saw it was Jessica he smiled and waved at her

"Hey Jess, whats new?" Miles asked casually, he was glad he wouldnt have to endure this class with that Gryffindor girl, at least now he had someone decent to talk to
    Livius Grimstone
    Livius Grimstone
    Hogwarts Professor
    Hogwarts Professor

Post by Livius Grimstone Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:28 am

Livius stepped into the classroom and slipped his hand into his pocket as he walked to his desk. He fumbled around in his pants, before pulling out a bar of chocolate and unwrapped it, taking a bite and snapping it off of the bar. He took his time to chew and swallow, before wrapping the candy up again, and giving a happy sigh. "Hello, and welcome. I am Livius Grimstone, the potions master. If you'll keep your books away, we won't be needing them for now."

With his hands now firmly back in his pockets, he stepped several times toward the desks, and frowned. "Why is it there's always someone either late or missing? Ah well, I'm sure the rest of you can manage without them, hmn? Today, I'll be teaching you about the Vitamix potion. Do any of you know what it is, or what it does? Don't be shy now, come on."
    Riley Parker
    Riley Parker
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Riley Parker Fri Aug 10, 2012 2:12 pm

Riley raised her hand, "The vitamix potion is an energising potion. Whoever drinks it gets an exceptional boost of energy. The ingrediants are I think.. Wormwood, Asphodel root, and Monkshood brewed in a copper cauldron."
    Livius Grimstone
    Livius Grimstone
    Hogwarts Professor
    Hogwarts Professor

Post by Livius Grimstone Fri Aug 10, 2012 5:26 pm

Livius nodded to the Gryffindor girl and exhaled deeply. "Ten points to Gryffindor. Yes, the Vitamix potion gives you a boost of energy. Very helpful if you've been up sneaking around all night and need that boost for class." A sly smile crossed his lips as he stepped toward the Gryffindor girl's desk and stopped in front of it. "Of course, I wouldn't agree to any sort of thing." A twinkle sparked in his eye when he said that, chuckling in his own throat.

"Wormwood, Asphodel Root, and Monkshood, aren't very difficult to find if you know what you're doing. Also, these three ingredients are also used to make up some of the more powerful potions, such as Wolfsbane, or Draught of living death. Of course, we're not even going to try something like that, lest you die in my classroom, which I have no intention of allowing." Livius let his body fall against one of the nearest desks, his eyes moving from face to face. "Who can tell me where might be the best place to obtain these plants?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 12:31 pm