Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

When Life Takes a Turn

Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

When Life Takes a Turn Empty When Life Takes a Turn

Post by Tyler Marks Thu Aug 09, 2012 2:09 pm

Tyler had always enjoyed the lake; the space was open, that was one of the main thing he loved about it. There was nothing in the area at all that could strike his usual fear, which always seemed to appear at the most unusual of times.

Here he was safe.

Plus, the scenery was always nice to look at, when he could take a calming moment to actually look at it.

It had been a few months - three... maybe four? - since he had last really, really spent time with Laura. He wasn't sure which of them had arranged this - though he was quite certain he had picked the place - all he knew was...

He wanted to see her
    Laura Veer
    Laura Veer
    Muggle
    Muggle

When Life Takes a Turn Empty Re: When Life Takes a Turn

Post by Laura Veer Thu Aug 09, 2012 2:55 pm

Laura was nervous, extremely nervous. How was she going to explain this? Ty couldn't react as bad as her parents did (They threw a few stuff around and yelled loudly). She didn't want Ty to leave her, she wouldn't be able to handle it.

Leaning against a tree, Laura placed a hand on her stomach. Where her baby was... where their baby was. There was a tiny bump, but nothing noticeable yet if you just look quickly. If you stare long enough, and she was wearing a tight shirt, you could tell.

Staring at Tyler's figure, she wondered if her scent changed if she was pregnant. Or if a Werewolves hearing was sharp enough to hear two heartbeats.

"Hey Tyler," The squib said quietly, as she sat by him. She fiddling with her ring, while biting her lip nervously.

How was she going to explain this?
    Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tyler Marks Thu Aug 09, 2012 4:03 pm

He heard her from far off, the crunch of footsteps, a familiar scent drifting through the wind. As she got closer though...

He tilted his head, and sniffed the air again. There was something slightly.... off. A frown marred his features as he turned in the direction she was coming from.

"Laura," despite the odd foreboding that was starting to drift over him (she looked... something wasn't quite right) a smile came across his features as he looked at her. He quickly leaned over and kissed her, before frowning again.

"Are yeah... is everythang alright?"
    Laura Veer
    Laura Veer
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Laura Veer Thu Aug 09, 2012 4:15 pm

Laura felt guilty as she kissed him back. It might be the the last time he might kiss her. Laura's logical part of brain told her that Tyler is not the type of person to leave her, when he had an unborn child. And that he would never leave her.

But the logical side wasn't heard.

"Not... really," Laura hesitated. "I-I'm not sure how to tell you this. And I am not going to break up with you, before you ask," She quickly added. She wrapped her arms around her stomach, as if she could protect her baby that way.

Her baby. The words are so weird, but so lovely.
    Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tyler Marks Thu Aug 09, 2012 4:25 pm

Ty tilted his head.

"Yeah know yeah can tell me anythang," he said softly, a hand reaching over to brush her hair back, as his gaze drifted over her arms around her lower abdomen, lingering there. Something in his mind was... turning.

But he didn't get what it was trying to tell him.

"There ain't much that can scare me away - in my life, I covered most of those bases, alread-ay."
    Laura Veer
    Laura Veer
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Laura Veer Thu Aug 09, 2012 4:29 pm

Sighing, Laura resisted the urge to laugh. She was pretty sure that Ty could smell something off about her, and he saw her hug her stomach, but he wasn't putting the clues together. He was quite slow at times.

Picking up Tyler's hand, she placed it on her tiny baby bump. Putting pressure on the hand to make sure it stayed there, Laura nervously met his eyes. "Ty... I'm pregnant," She whispered, unshed tears filling her vision.

Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tyler Marks Thu Aug 09, 2012 4:40 pm

Buzzing.

There was just.... buzzing in his ears. Buzzing, and then a faint, oh so faint...

A tiny, distant, heartbeat. He didn't know if he was making it up, or if he was actually hearing it, but that was the only sound that was passing through the buzzing.

He swallowed, opening his mouth, and then closing it again. He shook his head slightly, that strain of hair slightly longer than the rest flopping into his face as he did so. His gaze had yet to leave where his hand was. He knew that despite Laura's grip he was strong enough to move it away...

But there was just something.

"Excuse me?"
    Laura Veer
    Laura Veer
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Laura Veer Thu Aug 09, 2012 4:48 pm

Watching Ty's face, Laura laughed a little, despite the situation. The face he had was funny, Ty didn't get shocked easily. Stroking the hand, Laura bit her lip again. "I am pregnant, Tyler. It's... your baby." Looking at the lake nervously, Laura sighed quietly.

"I'm sorry, Tyler," Laura begged, thinking his silence meant something else. "I was on Birth Control, but I guess it didn't work. I'm sorry.."
    Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tyler Marks Thu Aug 09, 2012 4:53 pm

"Don't-don't-"

He wasn't even sure he knew what he was trying to say. Everything was still so. He swallowed, his eyes finally drifting from his hand, which he had yet to move, to her eyes.

He still didn't understand, he still didn't get -

But he knew it was Laura and he had to say... something.

"Don't be sorry."
    Laura Veer
    Laura Veer
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Laura Veer Thu Aug 09, 2012 5:05 pm

Relieved to hear his words, Laura released his hand and turned to him. She was still worried though. What if he treated her differently at this, for the worse? "What do you think about this?" She asked quietly, stroking her lower abdomen lovingly. "What... do you wanna do about our child?"

She hoped he didn't say to get rid of the baby.

"My baby..." Laura whispered softly, forgetting Ty was there. "My lovely baby.."
    Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tyler Marks Thu Aug 09, 2012 5:52 pm

Ty swallowed as she spoke, the words finally sinking in. Baby... her.. his.... their child.

He felt as if a load of bricks hit him, he felt as if- as if...

He felt as if had walls closing in on him, claustrophobic. He felt claustrophobic, and yet, here he was in the open space.

"Our baby," he corrected before he even knew what he was doing. What could he be doing? Claiming hte child he had no - no... his life was a mess. He couldn't keep himself together, let alone... "We'll... figure it out... together... some how..."

He swallowed again and blinked out at the water.
    Laura Veer
    Laura Veer
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Laura Veer Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:31 pm

He accepted that the baby was his.

That act, made Laura feel like the world was alright again, in a way. Ty accepted the baby, as his, so he wouldn't leave right? Gathering up her courage, Laura hugged him, while burying her head into his neck. "Thank you."

The moment was ruined though, when Laura felt her stomach turned suddenly. Turning away, Laura was thankful she now kept her hair in a bun. She was quick to get into the habit, when Morning Sickness starting kicking in.

Turning away from throw up, Laura grimaced at Tyler. "Sorry... I guess we should move away from this spot now." Sighing, Laura winced at the taste in her mouth.
    Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tyler Marks Thu Aug 09, 2012 7:35 pm

He hugged her back, taking comfort in the familiar feeling of her... just there, all the while attempting to seem like he could comfort her. That's what he needed to do right. That's what-what...

He wasn't going to be good at this, he wasn't.

Grabbing her hand, he pulled her to her feet, and carefully walked them away a few feet, back around to the other side of the lake.

"Laura... I..." he stuttered for a moment. Unsure of what he was trying to get across, "Anythang yeah need... I'll, I'll be here for yeah, but I ain't- I ain't... I ain't got my life so put together. If yeah don't want me, I'm sure I gunna, I would screw sumptin'... would you really want me around a child?"
    Laura Veer
    Laura Veer
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Laura Veer Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:58 am

Laura gave Tyler a look, and started laughing. Really, the laughter from the relief and joy, but him thinking that he wasn't going to be a good father? That, was just lack of self confidence.

"Tyler," The squib shook her head, and placed her head on his shoulder. "You will be a great father, I promise you." Softly stroking his cheek, Laura smiled lovingly towards him. "I want you around this child, your child. Our child."

Stroking her stomach again, Laura stared at the lake. Her worries vanished, mostly, but at the moment, they were invisible.

"All I need you to do, is to be there."
    Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tyler Marks Fri Aug 10, 2012 2:14 pm

"I hope so," he said softly, her words causing his lips to turn upwards, calming him slightly, but the insecurties were still there - they were always there. It was problems he'd had from chidlhood, a few simple words weren't going to change that.

However, maybe if... if he got his life together. If he made this work, and didn't screw it up...

"If yeah need a place ta stay or... I mean I know, parents sometimes, they ain't too..." he frowned. What did he know of parents, really? His had been gone a long time... but, that wasn't. He swallowed and went back to what he was saying, "My place is always.. if yeah wanna, I know that sometimes its a little 'crowded', but if yeah just wanna..."
    Laura Veer
    Laura Veer
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Laura Veer Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:45 am

"Yeah... Parents..." Laura murmured, once again thinking of her parents. She didn't like how they reacted, it wasn't like it was a one night stand. It was with her boyfriend, a wonderful one.

Smiling at Ty, and erasing her thoughts, she crawled into his lap and rested her head on his shoulder. "I think so. My apartment back in london is messy, and too many child hazards honestly." Thinking about all the sharp edges on her tables and counters, she shuddered a bit. Laura didn't know how many times she had cut herself on them.

"Thank you Tyler. For..." Laura wasn't sure how to say what she was grateful for. It was a lot of things, so it was hard to single out something. "For being there, and wanting to stay."

Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tyler Marks Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:26 pm

Tyler shook his head, wrapping his arm around her and pulling her close, "Yeah don't need ta thank me. What kinda person would just leave..."

"I've been left to man-ay times, ta do it ta some one else," he nodded head slowly, "Ain't always intentional but, I still know."

Going silent, he looked out at the water, his mind continuing to whirl. Doubt were attempting to be counteracted with all the things that he would have to do right. A job, clean up the house... keep himself in control... keep the Vampires in control.

He shook his head.

"Laura, I promise yeah, that.. that I will do everythang in my power ta... ta always do yeah and our child ... to do our family, right."
    Laura Veer
    Laura Veer
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Laura Veer Sat Aug 18, 2012 9:49 pm

"There is people like that," She mumbled sadly. "Though I would have never guessed that you would do that," Laura added hastily. "I think it was just the insecurities." A blush crept up on Laura's cheeks.

Grinning at the our's, Laura couldn't help but give him a passionate kiss. The Squib put everything she had into it- her happiness, relief, love. She loved the fact that she will be able to do this in the future, and maybe forever. Hopefully forever.

"Look," She mumbled after the kiss. "All we need to do, to support our child and give our baby a good childhood, is a good job, and a home. I am going to stop singing at bars and strip clubs. I am going to learn how to keep a house clean and organized. I am going to learn how to be a mother."

And Laura was going to make sure she was going to be a good one.

Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tyler Marks Sun Aug 19, 2012 8:36 pm

"Yeah'll be a great mother," he breathed, looking down at her, "I know it."

He nodded his head, his thoughts slowly stopping their swirling, and focusing on that one simple fact.

A baby.

His baby.

He was going to have a child. And he wasn't going to screw it up.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 9:33 am