Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

A Chance To Begin Again? (Lucian and Arsen)

Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

A Chance To Begin Again? (Lucian and Arsen) - Page 2 Empty Re: A Chance To Begin Again? (Lucian and Arsen)

Post by Arsen Salvator Mon May 23, 2011 5:02 pm

"Hey!" He said his hands balling into fist. "You can't just throw him around like that." He spat slightly annoyed now that he hadn't even acknowledged him.

He growled at Lucians master he knew he couldn't hurt him without hurting Luc but he really wanted to. Even if he did that wasn't really him, just a projection of the man. "What happens if you don't have blood?" He asked moving closer to examine his face once the man had left them alone once more.

A Chance To Begin Again? (Lucian and Arsen) - Page 2 Empty Re: A Chance To Begin Again? (Lucian and Arsen)

Post by Guest Mon May 23, 2011 5:14 pm

Lucian sighed and got up from the floor where he had fallen and walked over to Arsen like nothing had happened, tilting his neck to one side he clicked it as it rolled around his shoulders, his face healed like a wave of flesh growing over the hurt section of it, smirking as it did so Lucian sat next to Arsen.

"Blood will have blood Arsen, the vampire blood in me needs human blood to sustain it, without it that part of me would die off and the rest of me with it."

Smiling wickedly Lucian shrugged.

"Fortunately I'll last longer than normal without blood, I've not been drinking much anyway when the blood I have to put up with makes me hurl. Old Lucey boy has some fight in him yet."

He winked.

"You like my Master? He's such a fun guy."
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Sat May 28, 2011 11:15 pm

He frowned. "But surely he won't let you die. He turned you for a reason so he obviously needs you for something." He said looking across the lake silently thanking that Rich wasn't like that sure he angered him at times but he was helping.

"Good you hang on in there mate." He smiled patting him on the arm. "So can he make you do things against your will then?" He asked not sure how his master was going to stop him drinking blood unless he physically could stop him.

He smiled. "Erm yeah he's... well he's certainly something." He smirked. "I'll let you know when i've figured it out."

Post by Guest Fri Jun 10, 2011 5:41 pm

"He turned me to have his own portable protection, a sort of slave if you will, there was no other reason."

Lucian smiled weakly, he was still a little daunted by the fact that he wasn't allowed any blood still and he was going to have to get himself away from humans when the blood lust grew too much, after all, he didn't know how long he was going to be able to last without it, weeks? Months? It was a waiting game.

"He cannot make me do things against my will...but the punishment my friend is too great should he find out, and he will find out...I have no great desire to die."

Smirking Lucian chuckled and added:

"Desire to die again."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 12:52 am