Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

you're the morning when it's clear

Gwendoline Carville
    Gwendoline Carville
    Adult
    Adult

you're the morning when it's clear - Page 2 Empty Re: you're the morning when it's clear

Post by Gwendoline Carville Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:45 am

Gwen nodded her head absentmindedly, feeling a hint of sadness return. It had been years since she had thought about her parents' murders, but that was one thing time never made easy on her. The scene was still etched in her mind and she knew that the horror of that day would never leave her. "Yes well, that can be a bit annoying though," she shrugged, not wanting to show her hurt in the open.

"Sort of happens?" She repeated in surprise. "I do not know how I could 'let it happen', in the first place, but for certain reasons, I do not want it to find me." She was perfectly content being by herself.

Sadly, she realized that it was a lie, a little too late.

"I suppose I should get going," she told softly and having paid the money, got up from her stool. "So can I be assured that I will see you again?" She asked, a small traitorous smile on her face.

ooc: should i start another thread? (:
    Marianne Delancy
    Marianne Delancy
    Head of Prideux
    Head of Prideux

you're the morning when it's clear - Page 2 Empty Re: you're the morning when it's clear

Post by Marianne Delancy Thu Nov 01, 2012 12:39 am

She inclined her head, nodding slightly. Though her parents and stepfather had been nothing but amazing when she'd been growing up, she couldn't deny that there had been times when they'd gotten on her nerves. "And even when it's in your best interest, you still can't see eye to eye."

A tiny frown creased her forehead. "Why not?" As soon as she'd uttered those words, she was already kicking herself for them. She really shouldn't be asking personal questions.

"You can be," she grinned, rifling through her pockets before pulling out a scrap of parchment, using her wand to scrawl down her full name and address before handing it out to Arya.

((Yesssss. Razz))
    Gwendoline Carville
    Gwendoline Carville
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Gwendoline Carville Thu Nov 01, 2012 11:50 am

"It is a long story, but something tells me that you will know a little more about me the next time we meet," the redhead replied and smiled lightly, not in the least feeling bad about the questioning.

Like maybe my real name, perhaps.

She accepted the piece of paper gratefully and placed it in her pocket. "I am already looking forward to our next encounter, Marianne," she told softly and with a small wave, left the inn.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:35 am