Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

5 posters

A marriage to resonate throughout history (Invite only)

A marriage to resonate throughout history (Invite only) - Page 2 Empty Re: A marriage to resonate throughout history (Invite only)

Post by Guest Mon May 16, 2011 5:11 pm

He smiled nodding to Finley.

"This is a beginning and a continuation of their growth as individuals. With mutual care, respect, responsibility and knowledge comes the affirmation of each one’s own life happiness, growth and freedom. With respect for individual boundaries comes the freedom to love unconditionally. Within the emotional safety of a loving relationship – the knowledge self-offered one another becomes the fertile soil for continued growth. With care and responsibility towards self and one another comes the potential for full and happy lives.

By gathering together all the wishes of happiness and our fondest hopes for Richard and Briony from all present here, we assure them that our hearts are in tune with theirs. These moments are so meaningful to all of us, for “what greater thing is there for two human souls than to feel that they are joined together – to strengthen each other in all labor – to minister to each other in all sorrow – to share with each other in all gladness.

This relationship stands for love, loyalty, honesty and trust, but most of all for friendship. Before they knew love, they were friends, and it was from this seed of friendship that is their destiny. Do not think that you can direct the course of love – for love, if it finds you worthy, shall direct you.

Marriage is an act of faith and a personal commitment as well as a moral and physical union between two people. Marriage has been described as the best and most important relationship that can exist between them. It is the construction of their love and trust into a single growing energy of spiritual life. It is amoral commitment that requires and deserves daily attention. Marriage should be a life long consecration of the ideal of loving kindness – backed with the will to make it last." He said turning to look at Richard. "You may now speak your vows."

A marriage to resonate throughout history (Invite only) - Page 2 Empty Re: A marriage to resonate throughout history (Invite only)

Post by Guest Mon May 16, 2011 6:32 pm

Richard nodded and took both of Briony's hands in his, turning to face her so that he could look into her eyes,

"Briony, you gave me your trust early on." he smiled a little more, "I now return that gesture publically and give you my unconditional trust."

"You gave me your faith." he idly rubbed the back of her hands with his thumbs, "I now return that gesture publically and give you my unconditional faith."

"You gave me your love." his smile grew even wider, "I now return that gesture publically and give you my unconditional love."

"I trust you."

"I have faith in you."

"I love you."

"Do you feel the same?"

Post by Guest Mon May 16, 2011 6:58 pm

As Richard took her hands in his own Briony looked up into his eyes, her own wide and full of the happiness she was trying so hard to contain for fear of her bursting into the giggles. Closing her eyes and blushing she lifted her head back up to rejoin Richard's gaze. As soon as he had finished Briony began to speak.

"Richard, you gave me love as soon as we met, and now I return that gesture publically and give you my unconditional love.
    You gave me your trust at a time when I did not trust you, and for that I now give you my unconditional trust.
    You gave me your strength when I needed it most, and for that I give to you my strength for whenever you may need it.
    I place my trust in you.
    I place my faith in you.
    I love you with my whole heart.
    I do."

Briony smiled widely and squeezed Richard's hand lightly when she had finished, while she spoke, her eyes never left his, so he would know the conviction with which she spoke her vows.

Post by Guest Mon May 16, 2011 7:09 pm

He smiled as they both said their vows giving each a little nod as they finished. "What token of your love do you offer? Would you place the rings in my hand?" He asked turning to Sam.

Post by Guest Mon May 16, 2011 8:20 pm

Sam's eyes teared up as they said their vows.

Hearing his cue, he withdrew from his jacket a jewel encrusted box on a silken pillow. He bowed respectfully at Briony and Rich as he lifted the lid to reveal the rings they were to present to eachother.

He waited for them to take the rings before returning to his original place, beaming like an idiot at them, poising his lapel camera at the ready.

A marriage to resonate throughout history (Invite only) - Page 2 1300716065-86

Post by Guest Mon May 16, 2011 9:12 pm

Once the rings were placed on his hand he closed his eyes and muttered a few words causing the ring to float.

"From the earliest times, the circle has been a symbol of completeness, a symbol of committed love. An unbroken and never ending circle symbolizing a commitment of love that is also never ending. As often as either of you looks at this symbol, I hope that you will be reminded of the commitment to love each other, which you have made today. Now i've heard you have your own vows to say so Richard if you would like to take her ring and speak them now." He said glancing up at the rings as they glowed white for a few seconds.

He turned to Richard.
    Do you Richard Julius Romain take Briony Blake to be your wife – to live together after God’s ordinance – in the holy estate of matrimony? Will you love her, comfort her, honor and keep her, in sickness and in health, for richer, for poorer, for better, for worse, in sadness and in joy, to cherish and continually bestow upon her your heart’s deepest devotion, forsaking all others, keep yourself only unto her as long as you both shall live?" He said pausing only yo hear his reply.

Post by Guest Tue May 17, 2011 12:05 pm

Richard continued to smile peavefully as he gazed into Briony's eyes, only just hearing Achilles' speaking. His smile grew,

"I do."

Post by Guest Tue May 17, 2011 9:39 pm

He smiled and turned to Briony.
    "And do you Briony Blake take Richard Julius Romain to be your husband – to live together after God’s ordinance – in the holy estate of matrimony? Will you love him, comfort him, honor and keep him, in sickness and in health, for richer, for poorer, for better, for worse, in sadness and in joy, to cherish and continually bestow upon him your heart’s deepest devotion, forsaking all others, keep yourself only unto him as long as you both shall live?" He said pausing for her reply.

Post by Guest Tue May 17, 2011 9:42 pm

Briony looked into Richards eyes and as he spoke the words I do her heart jarred for a moment this was happening she was getting married to Richard, and she couldn't wait for her time to speak.

Gazing softly at him directly in the eyes Briony announced:

"I do."

Post by Guest Wed May 18, 2011 9:57 am

"Please repeat after me, these words:

With this ring, I embrace you fully as my wife. Accept this ring as a symbol of my affection and complete love for you: By accepting this ring you give to me my most cherished possessions-your beauty, your heart, my future." He smiled turning to look at Richard first.

Post by Guest Wed May 18, 2011 6:33 pm

Richard smiled happily as he turned to take the ring from Achilles,

"With this ring, I embrace you fully as my wife." he announced as he slowly turned back to Briony. He held the ring close to her outstretched fingers,

"Accept this ring as a symbol of my affection and complete love for you." he stared closely into her eyes as he smiled even more,

"By accepting this ring you give to me my most cherished possessions-your beauty, your heart, my future." he concluded, slowly sliding the ring onto her finger.

Post by Guest Wed May 18, 2011 8:08 pm

He nodded and turned to Briony.

"Briony repeat after me:

With this ring, I embrace you as my husband. Accept this ring as a symbol of my affection and complete love for you: As this ring encircles your finger, so shall my love forever encircle your heart."

Post by Guest Wed May 18, 2011 8:23 pm

Briony smiled and did as she was told, taking the ring from Achilles and slipping it onto Rich's finger as she listened intently to what she was being told to say.

"With this ring I embrace you as my husband."

Looking up into Richard's eyes Briony blushed lightly.

"Accept this ring as a symbol of my affection and complete love for you."

Making sure the ring was on firmly Briony smiled at Richard and finished her vows.

"As this ring encircles your finger, so shall my love forever encircle your heart."

Post by Guest Wed May 18, 2011 9:19 pm

By the exchange of vows and the giving and receiving of rings, you have proclaimed and affirmed your intentions to enter into a sacred union. In recognition of the above, and, as a minister of the Church and in accordance with the laws and statutes of the Ministry of magic,

I now pronounce you Husband and Wife."

He smiled turning to look at the guests.

"It is with the greatest pleasure that I present to you, the luckiest people in the world at this moment: Richard and Briony Romain, Husband and Wife.
    You may kiss your Bride." He smiled closing his bible and placing it on the table beside him.

Post by Guest Thu May 19, 2011 1:08 pm

Richard's smile grew even wider, something he hadn't thought possible before, and he turned to fully face Briony. Taking a hand in each of his, he stared deeply into the eyes of his wife. Slowly he leant down and placed a gentle but lengthy kiss on her lips, squeezing her hands lightly as he pulled away gently, smiling to himself as much as the rest of the world.

Post by Guest Thu May 19, 2011 1:14 pm

Briony smiled widely as Achilles officially pronounced them husband and wife, they had managed to do it, they were married without anything horrible getting in the way and starting now they could begin their life together.

Leaning into the kiss that Richard gave her Briony squeezed his hands back gently, as he pulled away from her Briony grinned and threw her arms around his neck giving her husband a big squeezy hug.

Post by Guest Thu May 19, 2011 8:59 pm

Sam's heart was in his mouth with anticipation for Rich and Briony to kiss. He was literally on his toes beaming like an idiot with excitement.

His eyes teared up happily and he quickly got to work with his camera to capture the most beautiful moment in history; the kiss of the millenia; from every angle he possibly could without gegging in on the moment or drawing attention to himself.

He clapped his hand in gentle applause as they kissed and smiled into each others eyes. Nothing could spoil a moment as perfect as this one.
    It was as if all the church bells in the world rang together at once; like all the tides collided, like the earth stopped spinning so the whole world could pay attention to the most wonderful union in the world.

Sam shot a blast from his wand upwards, and like gentle, like snow he made white rose petals float from the ceiling; you know 'cause there are just some times when normal confetti just isnt quite good enough.

Post by Guest Fri May 20, 2011 8:52 pm

Richard let go of Briony's right hand and turned to face the guests, smiling as he held Briony's left hand tightly in his own, as if afraid that letting her go would make this wonderful moment less real. He laughed happily as the rose petals began to fall and he flashed Samuel a quick grin before he leant down and kissed Briony again,

"Time for our exit and the flower throwing my lovely wife." he told her with a smile as he began to walk back down the aisle with her, hand in hand, "Then we're on to the reception!"

Post by Guest Fri May 20, 2011 9:21 pm

Briony grinned as they turned to face their guests and began to walk back down the aisle to the outside of the church, squeezing Richard's hand lightly she laughed as the rose petals fell down from the ceiling and landed in her hair, but Briony didn't mind it was such a nice thought from Sam.

'Very well then my handsome husband let us be off!'

Smiling none stop when they reached the outside of the church Briony paused, gripped her bouquet tightly before throwing it behind her head wondering who was going to catch it, and who by folklore was getting married next.

Post by Guest Sat May 21, 2011 1:48 am

Gene laughed happily as he saw the couple join hands, he was sure that they would be perfect together. He shook the champagne he was carrying, and with a loud 'pop' the cork shot out, and he poured it into one of the glasses.

"What a beautiful wedding..." He said as he set aside the wine.

"Whoa!" Gene shouted, as he flung the glass aside, and the flower soaring towards him, he caught.

Gene looked at the flower dumbfounded, and he scratched his head.

He then shouted to the couple that's leaving, "HEY! HOW ON EARTH DO I GET MARRIED IF I AM STILL SINGLE!"

Post by Guest Sat May 21, 2011 7:16 am

Tears in her eyes throughout the ceremony. Anastasia looked over at the man who shouted and smiled shaking her head. Standing she looked around and not sure what to do she decided to leave David to talk to the young woman that had sat with them and moved over to the rather happy looking guy drinking champagne.

"Beautiful wedding," she stated in her strong yet beautify American, Massachusetts accented voice. A smile on her face as she wiped the last of her tears away and using her wand fixed her make up that had run a little.

Post by Guest Mon May 23, 2011 10:30 am

Sam practically skipped for joy behind the rest of the guests that followed the newly-weds out of the church.

He went nuts with his camera, clicking away to capture literally everything and everyone.

"Aaaahhh," he sighed jokingly. "No dramatic exit via horse and carriage?"

He smiled at Wolfie, who had done to be so well behaved for this long.
    "Right boy, onwards to the reception."

What a lovely wedding, he hoped to have a day like this for himself one day.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 9:25 am