Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

To have or not to have. (Arsen and Char)

Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

To have or not to have. (Arsen and Char) - Page 3 Empty Re: To have or not to have. (Arsen and Char)

Post by Arsen Salvator Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:55 pm

"Right." He agreed taking a piece of her hair to play with. "Nothing will be able to tear us apart. Everyone will turn to look at us and wish they had what we have." He smirked. "And when people ask us how we met we can say on the first year of school. Now not many people can say that in fact i don't think anyone can."

He smiled tracing his fingers just under her eyes. "I love them the brighter the better. I've noticed they brighten with your mood so you must be happy right now since they are really bright." He smirked.

He pulled her in for a tight hug just wanting to be as close to her as possible before she had to leave him again. "You had enough ice cream? Or would you like some more?"

To have or not to have. (Arsen and Char) - Page 3 Empty Re: To have or not to have. (Arsen and Char)

Post by Guest Thu Jun 09, 2011 7:37 pm

Charlotte purred happily as Dark started to play with a strand of her hair relaxing her even more into his touch, she loved the sound of the situation that he was describing and she believed honestly that it could happen, that they could be together forever.

"Yes, that is a true achievement, school sweethearts that lasted a life time, it is so wonderful that we found love so early."

She smiled and kissed Dark's hand.

"They're bright because I'm happy, and I'm happy because you're here. They're only this bright around two people you and Cobie and maybe cream when I'm a cat I dont know."

Giggling softly Charlotte shook her head and patted her stomach.

"Not for me, I'm all full up!"
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Fri Jun 10, 2011 5:18 pm

He smirked. "The next step would be to get our own place." He chuckled. "What kind of house would you like?" He asked thinking if Hades was here right now he would request for him to live at the Manor like all the other Malfoy's before him.

"You can have any home you want. A flat, a mansion... a tree house." He smirked. "Or a cottage if that's where you want to be."

He hugged her tighter. "I'm glad i make you happy Bella and i hope i continue to do so. If i ever hurt you tell me okay? Sometimes i just can't help myself." He frowned his fingers still twirling her hair.

"Me too." He smirked. "So my lady what would one like to do now?" He asked in a very strong english accent.

Post by Guest Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:40 am

Charlotte smiled and she thought about the house that she had always wanted to live in, it was not far from her old house, and it was one of the sweetest houses she'd ever seen, she had painted it a lot when she was able to leave the house and the old woman who lived her often asked her to come in and have tea with her which she did.

"There is one house...it's by my old house, but, it's one of the lovliest houses that I've ever seen, it's a little cottage with a pond, a big garden and lots of trees, the house itself has a charm on it so it's like a four storey house inside."

A goofy smile on her face as she pictured it Charlotte snapped herself out of it and looked back to Dark.

"But wont you have to live in the Manor?"

Getting up from her seat Charlotte put her coat, gloves and scarf back on before slipping her green beanie hat over her head.

"Fancy going shopping in Flourish and Blotts?"
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Sun Jun 12, 2011 11:46 am

"Yeah? That sounds nice i shall get you it. Is there someone living there now?" He asked picturing them both living in this cottage and it couldn't be a happier thought. "It sounds perfect Bella, the perfect home for a perfect woman." He smiled.

"Four floors ay? That will be more than enough room for us." He smiled "The Manor?" He shook his head. "I will always have my own room there now but it doesn't mean i have to live in it. Hades has his own house in Italy it's how he met my mother. He just doesn't visit it often. And im pretty sure Draco has one somewhere maybe in France i can't remember." He smiled.

He watched her get up. "Leaving me already?" He pouted before smiling. "Of course." He smiled getting to his feet and leaving a few galleons on the table. "Right let's go." He said wrapping his arm around her shoulders so his heat kept her warm out in the december cold.

Post by Guest Sun Jun 12, 2011 12:48 pm

Charlotte smiled and nodded Dark seemed just as happy as she was to be living in that house and he would like it all the more when he saw it, she just hoped that the old woman who lived there kept her promise that she would leave the house to her in her will, if not, she was sure that she would have enough money to buy it.

"Yes someone does, a really kind old lady, she says she's going to leave me it in her will so hopefully she remembers to do so..."

Nodding she supposed that made sense, after all, you could have more than one house.

"So you want to live with me instead of being there? I feel so special now."

Smiling widely Charlotte opened the door to the ice cream place and stepped out into the cold she burrowed down into her coat so that all you could see above her scarf and below her hat were her eyes, she looked like a little bundle of clothes moving around without a body.

"Wow it's cold out here today...anything you want to look for in here?"

She asked pushing open the door to the bookshop.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Sun Jun 12, 2011 2:23 pm

"Oh really? That was nice of her so you know the woman then?" He asked. "Hopefully it shouldn't be too hard to get if she doesn't we have enough money." He smiled. "Of course i'd buy the place now if i could for us to live in but i can't see Hades and Cobalt allowing that can you?"

He followed her out the shop and immediately felt her tense against the cold. He frowned moving his hand to touch her neck so he could send warmth into her body. "Is that better or are you still cold?" He asked looking up to the barely visible sun. He was weaker in the winter. "Just let me know if you are ever cold Bella." He said.

He shook his head. "No im not much of a reader. But perhaps it's time i started maybe that will calm me." He said entering the shop behind her. "Anything i should read?" He asked moving over to one of the book shelves.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 10:24 am