Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

To have or not to have. (Arsen and Char)

To have or not to have. (Arsen and Char) - Page 2 Empty Re: To have or not to have. (Arsen and Char)

Post by Guest Sat May 28, 2011 7:53 pm

Charlotte smiled at Dark, but it grew a little smaller as she listened to what Dark was saying about wanting to fit in, she too should have done something like that with her appearance but she had never thought that she had to, that she really wanted to. It was part of who she was and she liked her eyes, they were the only thing about her she liked.

"I see...but...no, nevermind it's a silly thing for me to say."

Smiling again Charlotte finished up her swoam and placed the spoon back into the ice cream dish with a clink, she was going to have to put a lot of work into these accents.

"Mhm, I'll make sure to remember that. After all it's important in the art of mimicking to ensure that you do it properly not some half attempt otherwise its obvious you aren't them."

A small chuckle escaped from Charlotte's lips as Dark complimented her, she rested her head on her hand and watched the people passing outside the window.

"I wonder what they're here for today..."

She whispered.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

To have or not to have. (Arsen and Char) - Page 2 Empty Re: To have or not to have. (Arsen and Char)

Post by Arsen Salvator Sat May 28, 2011 9:30 pm

He frowned. "No go on... please." He said looking back down to his bowl. "I know i was stupid but if you're constantly told something for years day after day. You tend to believe it." He said. "Well i did i was stupid and... naive is that what you guys say?" He asked unsure on the english word.

"Exactly and you're going to be the best. I can just see it." He smiled. "All the stuff you could do. I bet it's amazing being able to do that. You could get away with murder or frame someone for something." He smiled imagining the possibilities.

He smiled his eyes glued to her face. "What? Who?" He said his head following her eyesight to the window. "Oh I have no idea christmas shopping i expect." He smiled. "Speaking of christmas what would you like?"

Post by Guest Sun May 29, 2011 7:54 pm

"I was just going to say, it's so much better to be who you are straight away, then people like the real you not the facade that you put up, so I was just thinking, that maybe you should be yourself more, you might get more friends that way."

Charlotte muttered keeping her gaze onto the table top not wanting to meet Dark's eyes just in case she had offended him and she didn't want to see any hurt that she had caused in his eyes. Charlotte couldn't bear that.

"Yes, that's why it's going to be so handy for me, and for the Wraiths too, I intend to use my gifts as much as I can to help us achieve our goals."

She smiled and wound her fingers in Dark's squeezing his hand lightly, liking the warmth that radiated from his hand into her own.

"I don't really want anything Dark, I wouldn't know what to ask for..."
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Mon May 30, 2011 7:13 pm

He frowned. "Well i know that now but it would look a bit stupid if i just suddenly started speaking with an accent wouldn't it." He sighed eating the last of ice cream before pushing the bowl aside.

"I'm still being me. Just a British version that's all." He smiled weakly. "I'll try to speak more often with my accent. It's become habit now i do it without realising."

"Good." He smiled. "I think the Wraiths would need someone like you. I know i do." He smirked winking at her.

He raised an eyebrow. "Nothing at all? I'm sure there's something. What about paint supplies the latest aisle or something? There must be something." He asked a present already forming in his mind.

Post by Guest Tue May 31, 2011 10:45 am

Charlotte was about to open her mouth to speak but she was cut off, she felt a little bit stupid, of course he couldn't start speaking with an accent now she had just meant that when speaking to new people that he should use it instead of hiding it and them finding out later.

"Uh yes, sorry..."

She blushed looking away from Dark to gaze back out of the window.

"We both need each other Dark, we'd both be down paths we shouldn't be if we had never met."

Smiling gently at him Charlotte shook her head, there really was nothing she wanted, everything she had ever gotten bar the knife that Cobalt had given her she had bought for herself and she didn't know what to ask for.

"No I really don't want anything, just to be with you around Christmas. Now what do YOU want Dark?"
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:50 pm

"Oh don't appologise i tell myself that all the time i just never do it. I don't know why." He shrugged.

"Yeah we do which is why if you ever leave me i will personally set out to hunt you down." He smirked. "And if i have to drag you back kicking and screaming." He smiled sticking his tongue out. "No i wouldn't really that would be stalkerish and im not like that. You are free little birdy." He smirked releasing her hand for a few seconds before reaching back over.

"It doesn't matter i have something in mind it's just making it that will be the problem but we're working on it." He smiled before flicking his wrist to reveal his knife. "I already have more than i wanted i have my crazy brothers, an awesome master and a beautiful girlfriend that is more than i could ever imagine. Not to mention she is an amazing swords woman." He smirked.

Post by Guest Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:41 pm

Charlotte smiled at dark and giggled when he told her that he wouldn't want her to leave him, she wasnt planning on doing so any time soon she loved him and she knew that she always would even when or if the time came when he no longer wanted her.

"You wont have to do any of that, I have no intention of running away, but I like the fact that you're not a creepy stalker although I might have to learn to love creepy stalkers if that's the case."

Winking at him she sighed and rolled her eyes, there must be something that Dark wanted, if not she was going to just have to make something for him once more.

"I hope whatever it is it's not expensive or I might just have to cry."

Pulling her tongue out at Dark Charlotte winked again.

"I have an idea of what to make you."
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:26 pm

"Good i can't stand to think about it." He shuddered. "Not a happy thought. But you can rest a sured im not ever going to turn stalker." He smirked.

He laughed. "Your worried about money? Bella i'm now a part of the most riched wizarding family. I don't think money is going to be a problem." He smirked. "But it wont be i promise. I'm hoping to make it using pure magic." He smiled. "But i'm not sure if i can pulled it off."

"You made me a sword that was my christmas present." He smiled. "I need nothing else."

Post by Guest Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:30 am

Charlotte's attention was sparked, so Dark was going to make her something home made huh? She grinned, wondering what it could be and then she remembered that she always tended to make her presents herself because it was more special that way and she smiled, glad that Dark would take the effort to make a present for her.

"Oh really? I do like the idea of a homemade present. They're always the ones from the heart."

Smiling a little wider Charlotte tapped Dark on the nose with her finger, slyly grinning up at him.

"Another reason to keep me around, I love you with or without your money."

Charlotte waved her hand dismissively in the air at the sword comment before she turned with a shocked look in her eye:

"Dagger Dark, dagger."

She winked.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Sat Jun 04, 2011 3:34 pm

"Don't get excited just yet i still don't know if it will work. I'm asking a lot of something i'm not fully in control over. But hopefully it will work." He said turning to look out the window to watch a couple walk by.

"But home made presents are the best." He smiled. "Good cause at the minute o have nothing i'm refusing to touch his money." He smirked squeezing her hand before looking slightly embarrassed. "Oh sorry i meant knife not sword." He smiled. "Knife and dagger are kinda the same right?" He asked not sure. "It seems i still dont know English that great."

Post by Guest Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:04 am

Charlotte smiled at Dark and squeezed his hands reassuringly, she was just happy to be with him and spending Christmas with him again would be something enjoyable in itself.

"Dark do you want to come to Cobalts house for Christmas? It won't be a problem, even if it is I'll make it not be a problem."

She bit her lip and picked up one of her gloves, smirking a little as it flopped to the tabletop, Charlotte flipped it back up but it flopped back down again. Giggling she continued to be amused by it until she remembered it would look stupid and Charlottes hair turned pink.

"Uh...they were floppy and um...yeah."

Charlotte nodded.

"Yes they're the same thing."
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:13 pm

He smiled. "I would love too... but i'm not sure Cobalt likes me enough to allow that." He smirked. "But thanks for the offer. I'm sure Cobalt will want your first christmas to be just you two. It would be selfish of me to intrude on that." He smiled weakly.

He smirked the side of his mouth pulling up. "Haha okay you just love floppy things don't you. But i am getting my hair cut. I don't like to too long." He smiled running his hand through his hair.

He sighed in relief. "Oh good i would have looked rather stupid if it wasn't." He smirked.

Post by Guest Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:23 pm

Charlotte sighed, she supposed what Dark said was true, Cobalt would want the day itself to themselves, and because of that age was also sure that she would be allowed to have Dark visit on Boxing Day or Christmas Eve.

"Valid point...I'll ask him about Boxing Day. So we can swap presents! And then we have Christmas to ourselves but I still get to see you!"

She smiled happy at her solution.

"Oh no!!! You can't destroy the floppy! I love the flop."

Charlotte pouted and she moved to sit next tonDark running her hands through his hair letting the strands flop down back to his head as she did so. Kissing Darks cheek Charlotte whispered:

"But then again I love all of you..."
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:31 pm

He smiled nodding. "That is a very good plan. I'm sure i can do that i'll get Fang's parents to drop me off in the morning." He smiled. "Thanks i miss you a lot over the holidays." He smiled his thumb tracing circles on her hand.

"I can't wait to show you your present." He smiled. "I've never gave someone a present at christmas time before."

He pouted. "But i need to i promise i wont cut it too short. It will still flop though just a little. Fang is rather annoying when it comes to flopping my hair and Rich well he's always ruffling it." He frowned.

He smiled leaning to lay on her shoulder as she played with his hair. "Good there's not a single thing i don't love about you. You just out shine everyone else in the room."

Post by Guest Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:39 pm

Charlotte smiled and continued to play with Darks hair, enjoying the feeling of the fine strands between her fingers and as she gently pulled on the ends of them Charlotte placed a soft kiss on Darks lips knowing that she was going to miss him terribly after today.

"I miss you too...I miss our hugs and our little talks, just everything you're my Dark and I love you..."

She grinned happily.

" Yay the flop gets to stay! It's because it's just such an irresistable flop people have to play with it, like I'm doing now."

As if to demonstrate Charlotte played with Darks hair a little faster.

"I know one thing you don't love."
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:47 pm

He smiled. "I miss you too. I just miss seeing your smile everyday it's very contagious." He smirked turning to kiss her. He purred happily loving her playing with his hair it felt so nice. "Seems your not the only cat around." He laughed.

He pouted. "Yes it does just dont let Fang know it's still floppy. I'd never hear the end of it." He smiled. "But i like you playing with it everyone else it's just weird and not nice at all."

He frowned trying to think but nothing came. "Yeah i doubt that but what were you referring to?" He asked out of curiosity.

Post by Guest Sun Jun 05, 2011 9:54 pm

Charlotte blushed a little and of course by proxy she smiled shyly, tucking a stray strand of hair behind her ear which had begun to turn pink with her embarrassment.

"My smile Dark? You like my smile...?"

She smiled widely and kissed Dark deeply again nipping the lower of his lips and slipping her Tongue gently into his mouth.

"Oh I won't I want this floppy hair to only be played with by me, I'm glad you like it because I have no intention of stopping."

Charlotte continued to play with Darks hair massaging his head lightly as she did so.

"My daddy."

She pulled her Tongue out.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Sun Jun 05, 2011 10:06 pm

He shook his head. "No i don't like you smile... i love it. It brightens up my day." He smirked cupping her cheek in his hand so he could see it better. "It's beautiful just like you. It's enough to cheer anyone up." He smiled running a finger through her pink hair. "I love that also but you know that already."

He smiled kissing her turning it deeper as she did. He smiled sliding his tongue to meet hers, they have never kissed like this before. He pulled her closer sliding his arm around her waist before reluctantly pulling away as she did.

He laughed. "Thanks. Would you still have done it if i didn't like it then?" He asked wrapping his arms around her.

He frowned. "True that man just doesn't like me he's just sat waiting for me to screw up so he has an excuse to hurt me." He said shaking his head. "You don't see Hades doing that to you do you?"

Post by Guest Sun Jun 05, 2011 10:15 pm

Blushing wildly as Dark continued to compliment her she pushed her head against his hand snuggling her face against it, she loved it when he touched her like this she could feel the love.

" You're making me blush again..."

Charlotte felt her hair turn a brighter shade of pink.

"Well I would want to, and I would do it until you told me to stop Dark, I wouldn't do anything you didn't want me to do my love."

She loved the kiss they shared and Charlotte eagerly pressed her lips to Darks again showing the love and passion she felt through the movement of her lips.

"Hes going to have to get used to you. I love you. And you're a big part of my life now so he's going to have to live with it. Oh no. If Hades tool a dislike to me I'd probably go mental with him messing with my head!"
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Sun Jun 05, 2011 10:24 pm

He smiled snuggling against her. "Sorry Bella i just can't help myself i think i'm addicted to it." He smiled. "It's gotten that bad that now i think i'd rather live without fire rather than miss out on your blush." He explained twirling a piece of her hair around his finger.

He smiled. "Oh good but you can continue if it make you happy cause i know it does me." He smiled before pouting. "Wait does that mean i have to stop you blushing because you dont like it?" He asked.

He nodded. "Yes he is im not going anywhere unless you send me away. I guess i will just have to learn to mess with his head. Force him to like me." He smirked. "But i'll need Hades for that so that will have to wait." He smiled shaking his head. "I would never allow that to happen, he's trying to get on my good side at the minute so he wont do anything i wont like."

Post by Guest Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:42 pm

Charlotte smiled and left her pink hair the way that it was, she didn't really mind that she had pink hair, she found it nice that Dark liked that aspect of her and if it was good enough for him it was good enough for her too, and she lifted her hand up to thread through his hair once more, twirling a strand around her slender finger.

"Wow, that is rather extreme Dark. I suppose you make my blush so bad sometimes that it resembles fire."

Tracing her thumb across his cheekbone as she continued to play with Dark's hair she chuckled a little shaking her head.

"No you don't have to stop...because I like what you're saying to me to make me blush."

Charlotte smiled a little wider and shook her head once more, there was no way that Cobalt was going to ever be forced into something, it just would make him even madder with Dark, she supposed this would just take time.

"Don't mess with his head, I dont want you to end up dead on the floor! I dont think that Cobalt would take very kindly to you messing with him."
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:56 am

He laughed "My love for you is kinda extreme. In fact we're extreme as a couple it's what makes us so great." He smiled. "We're not like everyone else we're better. Wouldn't you agree?" He asked closing his eyes at the feel oh her on his hair.

He thought for a second. "Hmm i never thought of that be to be honest you're more appealing than fire i think and i hate to admit it but i think i just like red. Its a good colour when it's not around the Gryff's." He said holding her hand to his face, he loved how natural her closeness felt. If anyone else so much as thought about getting this close they would burn.

"Oh good then you wont mind me admitting im addicted to you not your hair." He smiled. "You hair is just a bonus."

"I wont i will never be as powerful as Hades, he has power from somewhere i'd rather not go to get it. Besides he wouldn't know Hades looks into my mind all the time but i never feel it i only know when he mentions something he shouldn't know." He frowned. "I'm not going anywhere don't worry you're stuck with me for life." He smiled giving her a wink.

Post by Guest Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:53 am

Charlotte smiled happily and she continued to play with Dark's hair enjoying the feel of it between her fingers, she nodded, indeed their love seemed somewhat extreme but that was what made it great that they could feel something so powerful for each other already at such a young age.

"We are better, in that our love is incomparable!"

She grinned and kissed Darks cheek and moved her thumb over his other one as he placed her hand there, she loved the warmth that he provided her as well as everything else about him. Charlotte pretended to make a shocked face as Dark said he liked red but then she relaxed once more.

"Red is a good colour, it's the colour of my eyes so of course I like it. Obviously, only when not attached to Gryffs."

Blushing a little Charlotte smirked and kissed Dark softly on the lips.

"No I don't mind that at all. And stuck with you for life? Whatever shall I do having my love travelling around with me forever?"

Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Wed Jun 08, 2011 9:49 pm

He smiled. "That's true people wait for years to finally find what we have. I'm just so lucky i found you so early so i can spend more time with you. That's enough to make everyone jealous." He smirked.

He smiled. "Aw that's why i like red so much i never noticed your beautiful red eyes before. i could drown in them if i look into them too much." He said brushing a strand of hair behind her ear. "

He kissed her back and smiled. "I think i like the sound of being graced with your presence for the rest of my life. It makes my life that much more better to live."

Post by Guest Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:03 am

Charlotte was happy that Dark felt the same way about her, that he felt like he was in love with her because she knew that she loved him very very much, if there ever came a point where he no longer loved her she didn't know what she would do, there wasn't anyone else that she could really turn to.

"And our love can only develop the longer that we spend together right? It'll be so strong that nothing could break us apart!"

She grinned before blushing wildly her red eyes sparking with more colour.

"You really like them hm? I'll make sure that they stay bright just for you."

As Dark told her that his life was better with her Charlotte squeezed him tighter and kissed his cheek snuggling her head against his own.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 10:56 am