Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

Blood (OPEN)

Blood (OPEN) - Page 2 Empty Re: Blood (OPEN)

Post by Guest Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:18 pm

Rosie pouted and clambered out of the water, shivering a little bit as her clothes stuck to her skin and she debated whether she should dry off her clothes by magic or let them dry naturally, nothing to do with the fact she wanted Cobalt to see her in wet clothes, nothing to do with that at all.

"Remind me never to play games with you if you always cheat Cobalt."

Winking a little at him Rosie purred and streched herself out on the bank.

"Well I'm glad that I can be your addiction Cobalt, hopefully not as harmful as a drug though..."

Post by Guest Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:04 pm

Cobie, who had been blatently checking Rosie's body out with the addition of water to her clothes, blinked a few times to process the fact she'd spoken,

"What?" he asked stupid, breaking out of his stupor before blushing, "Well the best way to play games is against the rules..."

Once again his eyes fixed to Rosie's volumptous form as she stretched out,

"Much better..." he looked up at her with a smirk, "You're the Perfect Drug."

Post by Guest Sun Jun 05, 2011 6:25 pm

Rosie smirked a little when Cobalt had to physically stop himself from checking her out, unable to stop a soft laugh from escaping her lips she sat up from lying on the bank and walked over to him waiting for him to turn touchable so that she could loosley wrap her arms around him.

"You like what you see hm? Maybe you'll have to get me wet more often."

She teased with a drawling voice.

"Once again with the perfect? You weren't kidding when you said you're not colourful with your compliments."

Post by Guest Thu Jun 09, 2011 8:47 pm

He turned tangible again and wrapped his arms loosely around Rosie's waist, holding her lightly against him. Not caring the he was getting wet by being pressed, however lightly, against her, Cobalt winked,

"Oh really?" he leant in and nibbled at her ear lobe before growling, "If I remember correctly... the growling does things to you..."

He rolled his eyes with a smirk,

"If it ain't broke, don't fix it." he quiped before sticking his tongue out at her, "I say you're perfect then that's it. Compliments past that aren't as good, just more flowery."

Post by Guest Fri Jun 10, 2011 3:48 pm

Rosie grinned and kept her happy smile inside of her as she heard Cobalt growl into her ear, she really shouldn't have told him that because now she'd never hear the end of it, heck, this was Cobalt he'd probably do it in the middle of the Great Hall at breakfast just to frustrate her.

"Well easy tiger."

She smirked stroking a hand through his hair to pull him nearer to her.

"Maybe girls like flowery."

Rosie stuck out her tongue.

"Good job I'm not like most girls then isn't it? Lucky for you you bagged yourself a tom boy."

Post by Guest Sun Jun 12, 2011 4:57 pm

He chuckled and snapped his teeth at her playfully at the nickname. Allowing himself to be pulled closer he breathed in her lovely scent before kissing her neck gently,

"Tiger huh?" he chuckled lightly and nibbled on her ear again, "And what are you? A muffin?"

Grinning, he reached down with a hand and gave her ass a nice squeeze. Pretending to be thoughtful he looked down at her chest for a few moments before grinning again,

"Nothing boyish from where I'm standing..."

Post by Guest Sun Jun 12, 2011 5:19 pm

Rosie bit her lip and looked up at Cobalt as he snapped his teeth at her, growling right back and raising her lip upwards she looked more like a tiger than she did, and at the mention that she was a muffin she pouted:

"I know I'm not thin but I'm not a muffin."

Pouting a little bit more but unable to keep the sad face Rosie stopped a blush but kept a smirk as she saw Cobalt staring at her chest, pretending to look thoughtful as he did so, raising her hands to his chest she felt the muscles underneath before feeling her own chest and winking.

"There does seem to be a bit of a difference."

Post by Guest Sun Jun 12, 2011 6:57 pm

He shook his head with a smile before leaning down and kissing Rosie thoroughly. Pulling back he winked at her,

"I called you muffin because you taste so good..." he kissed her again before pulling away with a happy smile, "Such a lovely taste..."

Cobalt chuckled and squeezed Rosie's ass,

"Yeah and this is much better than... hang on..." he squeezed his own ass before smirking at her, deciding to tease her, "Perhaps they're about the same in how nice they are. I mean yours is absolutely sexy. But mine's all toned and stuff."

Post by Guest Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:46 pm

Rosie smiled into the kiss and she run her tongue over his bottom lip feeling the passion of the kiss increasing, her lips moving rapidly against his own hands winding in Cobalts hair to bring him closer to her.

"I do. But I've never heard of a vanilla muffin, maybe its my chocolate lip balm I put on before...who knows?"

Winking Rosie breathed a little heavier as Cobalt squeezed her ass again and she pushed it into his hand with a smirk before trailing her own hand down to run over his ass squeezing gently.

"I see your point you do have one nice ass...but may I point out that nothing can beat perfection and I am perfect."

Post by Guest Mon Jun 13, 2011 12:58 pm

Cobalt chuckled lightly into her neck, nuzzling it as he did so. Kissing his way up to her ear he grinned to himself,

"Well either way..." he spoke in a husky whisper before turning it into a gentle growl, "I could just eat you up..."

When Rosie pushed her ass further into his hand he raised an eyebrow but squeezed a little bit harder as well. He winked at her when she squeezed his own ass,

"I aim to please mi la rosa." he winked at her again before blatently looking her up and down with a hungry look, "Perfection indeed..."

Post by Guest Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:35 pm

Rosie gasped softly at the growl into her ear and she blushed again hugging Cobalt closer to her and running her hands down his back again to rest just above the waistline of his trousers and she pulled him into her by this soft grip not caring that she was getting him more wet, or that he could probably see right down her top.

"Mmmm...that's such a sexy growl you have..."

She whispered into his ear licking it lightly afterwards even more 'happy' as she saw Cobalt look her up and down a smile plastered on Rosie's face as he did so.

"Like what you see?"

Post by Guest Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:31 pm

Allowing himself to be tugged gently closer to her, Cobalt smirked a little as he kissed on of her cheeks,

"You might be the sexiest woman in the world right now..." he grinned and kissed along her blush, "But that doesn't mean you can't be adorable."

Winking at her, he reached between them with one finger held up. Smirking now he placed the finger on her neck before slowly moving down. Upon reaching his destination he began to slowly circle one of Rosie's very visible nipples,

"Mmm... the sight is breath-taking..." he agreed with a smirk, "Either the water's cold or that growl is really good."

Post by Guest Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:54 pm

Rosie smiled as she felt him kiss her cheek, moving onto her blush it only deepened and she moved her head away a bashful smile on her lips as if to tell him not to make fun of her blush, deep down she was still easily embarrassed she just managed to hide it well.

"The word adorable though...makes me cringe."

She grinned pulling Cobalt closer for a kiss, breath hitching slightly as she felt him circle her nipple, trying to make her back stay flat and not arch up into his touch.

"I think it's the growl. Or maybe it's just you altogether you handsome man you..."

Rosie purred licking Cobalts ear.

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:41 pm

He smiled a little and kissed down her cheek, starting at her blush until he kissed the very edge of her mouth. Reaching up he lightly turned her head to face him fully again, kissing her softly on the lips,

"Sorry love..." he kissed along her jawline to nibble at her ear lobe, "Would you prefer cute?"

While he was kissing her, Cobalt grinned when her breath hitched and caught a little. He began to gently rub her nipple,

"Well either way I'd love to continue along this line of thought..." he smirked and pulled his fingers away, "But we're in a public place. We'll have to wait until we're not in full view of anyone walking past."

Post by Guest Sat Jun 25, 2011 7:35 pm

Rosie smiled softly at Cobalt as he kissed along her blush, not helping it go down any but it was a really nice feeling to be completely at ease with someone like this, winding her hand in his hair she continued to gently tug at it occasionally before winding her fingers through it once more keeping up that rythmn.

"Definately not cute...how would you feel if I called you cute?"

She pouted, wibbling her lip.

"Awwwww."

Rosie pouted more but broke from it a small smile crossing her lips, reaching for her wand and waving it over her body she dried her clothes sick of feeling cold and shivery, skin feeling fresh she snuggled up against Cobalt leaning her head on his chest.

Post by Guest Sat Jun 25, 2011 8:06 pm

Cobalt chuckled lightly beside her ear at the idea before kissing down her neck to her collar bone, where he gave her a light love bite. He pulled away with a smirk,

"I'd say thank you of course." he teased, winking at her, "Any compliment from you would be a good thing in my book."

He rolled his eyes before waving his own wand, drying himself from the water Rosie had managed to get on him. Smiling a little he wrapped his arms around her shoulders and held her close with a smile,

"Perhaps another time my love?" he winked, "With a change of scenary."

Post by Guest Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:35 pm

Rosie smiled softly and chuckled as she felt Cobalt give her the love bite on her collar bone, sending a little bit of a shiver down her spine as he did so, anything that he seemed to do had this effect on her, not like she minded, it was wonderful but a part of Rosie didn't want to give Cobalt that satisfaction of knowing he turned her on.

"Well then I shall be sure to give you little compliments every day my handsome assassin."

She winked and wrapped her arms around him a little more, snuggling her head into his chest as Rosie placed light kisses over his neck.

"I should say so! Not quite as adventurous as you would have me imagine hm?"

Rosie baited.

Post by Guest Tue Jun 28, 2011 5:33 pm

He grinned a little before pulling her into another kiss, this one searing with passion, before pulling away with an even larger grin,

"Aww you've given me two in the space of a few seconds." he winked at her before nibbling at her ear lobe again, "It's almost enough to make an assassin blush. Almost."

Smiling a little he nuzzled the top of her head lightly, breathing in her scent slowly. He kissed her cheek with a grin,

"Oh there are adventures..." he raised an eyebrow at her as he smirked, "And then there's prison for having sex in public."

Post by Guest Tue Jun 28, 2011 6:12 pm

The kiss that Cobalt gave to Rosie was electric, full of passion and she returned it with just as much love and desire as he put into it. Looking at the large grin on his face as he broke away made Rosie herself smile faintly.

"Well how about this one? You Cobalt Smith are the most attractive man I have ever met, you're just so strong and so...seductive."

Rosie burred into his ear moving a finger across his cheek.

"I guess thats true. I dont want you to get into trouble now do I?"

Post by Guest Wed Jun 29, 2011 3:11 pm

He smiled down at her when he saw her own little smile, resting his forehead against hers as he did so. Cobalt smiled again and gave her a quick eskimo kiss,

"Well I think it's false but you're entitled to your opinion." he winked at her, "But we all know my opinion of you is right."

Cobalt grinned,

"Trouble is something that seems to find me anyway." he winked and patted her ass, "But it keeps getting more and more attractive by the minute."

Post by Guest Mon Jul 04, 2011 2:11 pm

Rosie smiled at the fact that Cobalt liked being close to her and that he was himself around her, he wasn't like this around other people, only around his daughter and her, which made her feel really special, if she didn't already by having his love.

"I'm glad, because trouble intends to stick around for a long time."

Sighing happily and looking up at the sky Rosie gazed at the birds that flew across the blanket of blue.

"This is so relaxing. I'm so happy to be away from school away from students."

Post by Guest Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:01 pm

At hearing that she planned to stay around for a long time he had to repress the urge to do a rediculous dance, mainly focused around showing that he was happy. He kissed her gently,

"I'm glad." he closed his eyes and kissed her again, "You're welcome to stick around as long as you like. Your company is something I enjoy immensely."

Cobalt hugged her closer even as he too looked over at the lake,

"It is lovely." he kissed her cheek, "But it pales in comparison to you. When you stand, my sun rises. When you sleep, my stars shine brightly."

Post by Guest Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:10 am

Rosie smiled softly at Cobalt, she was happy that he wanted to stick around with her and she was even happier when she felt him kiss her, she knew that it would be because he was happy and trying not to show it that much.

"And I yours my love."

She purred and kissed Cobalt gently on the lips before giving him a short kiss on the nose.

"Cobalt...wow...this from the guy who's compliments are normally 'perfect' or 'perfection' how long did that take you to plan out?"

Rosie asked teasingly nuzzling her head into his neck.

Post by Guest Wed Jul 13, 2011 5:09 pm

At seeing her smile, Cobalt smiled even more. It was a wonderful sight to him, to see his Rose smile happily at him,

"Mmm... good." he winked at her before kissing her. When he broke it he patted her ass lightly, "I'm rather fond you for obvious and not so obvious reasons."

Cobalt chuckled nervously and looked away as his cheeks grew a little pink in the middle,

"Well... a little while..." he coughed nervously, "There was another few lines... my sun sets when you turn away... my moon glows when you smile... that's it..."

Post by Guest Thu Jul 14, 2011 6:47 am

Rosie clocked that Cobalt smiled more when she did which was so cute, unable to stop herself she smiled still wider and looked away bashfully, gasping as if shocked when he patted her ass Rosie slid her hand up his top and traced his muscles before slipping back out.

"Not so obvious reasons? What would those reasons be then my love?"

She smirked but as Cobalt told her he had prepared the lines she aww-ed and hugged him tight to her pressing her lips to his own and kissing him passionately while playing with his hair.

"Awwwwwwww! Cobalt you are just too cute!!"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 8:29 am