Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

Blood (OPEN)

Blood (OPEN) - Page 3 Empty Re: Blood (OPEN)

Post by Guest Fri Jul 15, 2011 10:11 am

When she smiled even wider Coablt couldn't help a silly little grin forming on his face. He let out a pleasurable breath when Rosie ran her fingers along his torso,

"Well there are lots of them." he stuck his tongue out at her, "Your personality, your intelligence, there's a list about a mile long."

Cobalt enjoyed the passion of the kiss and the tight hold even if the 'aww' did make him even more embaressed about what he'd admitted,

"I'm not cute..." he pouted, unknowingly in a cute way, "I'm an assassin... I can't be cute..."

Post by Guest Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:00 pm

Rosie heard the small breath as she ran her fingers over his chest and she smirked waiting for a while before slipping her hand further up the shirt to ghost her hands over the most sensitive parts of his chest.

"It could be a mile long...if it was in size 1000 font."

Winking Rosie looked at Cobalt and squeaked hugging him close to her and crushing his head to her chest snuggling it there.

"SO CUTE!!!!"

Post by Guest Fri Jul 15, 2011 9:00 pm

Cobalt shivered a little at her hands running along some of his more sensitive scars but rolled his eyes at her statement,

"Oh please..." he smirked, "It would have to be size 9 to fit it all on one mile sheet."

His eyes widdened almost comically wide as he was glomped by Rosie, very effectively and strongly. With his face now between her breasts, Cobalt floundered a little at the sudden change in position,

"I am not cute!" he protested, his voice muffled by breast.

Post by Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 10:41 am

Rosie got that familiar glint in her eye when something sparked her interest, she let her hands stroke one spot on Cobalts chest that seemed to be one of the most sensitive, fixing her glinting eyes upon him so that Cobalt might know that she had something on her mind, and that Rosie wouldn't be deterred until she had her way.

"You think that Coablt, you think that."

Stroking his hair and looking down at Cobalt Rosie kept him hugged to her chest, quite liking the view from her position, Rosie poked him on the nose and said in her cute voice:

"Yes you are Cobalt, you're so sweet if you weren't why would I be here right about now? Bad boys get boring when they're bad all of the time you know."

Post by Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:58 pm

Noticing the familiar spark on Rosie's eyes, Cobalt was unsurprised when he felt her fingers playing across one of his most sensitive scars, an old knife wound from his early days as an assassin. Despite knowing what was coming he still shivered a little,

"I will." he stuck his tongue out at her, "Because I'm right."

Cobalt looked up at Rosie from the very comforting and warm position between her breasts, wrinkling his nose when it was poked,

"I can be a bad boy with a softer side without being cute." he protested with another pout.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 9:31 am