Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

take my heart like a criminal

Ray
    Ray
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

take my heart like a criminal - Page 2 Empty Re: take my heart like a criminal

Post by Ray Thu Jan 17, 2013 5:35 pm

His words shocked her to near speechless-ness. He wanted to help... her. Someone actually wanted to really help her. Blaze didn't want to trick her into something. He didn't want to hurt her. He wanted to... help her. The word was so foreign to the girl. "Help?" She repeated. "...why would you want to?" She paused. "How... how would you help me?" The simple act of considering taking help, something she has never done in her entire life was... shocking. It stunned her to silence, to make her stutter in her words.

"...Okay." Her simple words had a huge impact. Her eyes widened in surprise, and her heart immediately started speeding up. She accepted. She accepted his help. Help. The word... so foreign... so... nice. It sounded nice. To have help for once, to not have to do everything alone. She couldn't quite understand it. But... she found herself not regretting her decision. "Okay. You can help me," her words sounded more confident the second time.

Blaze shocked her by kissing her. But the weird thing - not weird at all, really - was that she was kissing him back with the same enthusiasm. A hand pressed against his neck to pull him closer to her and a hand tangled into his messy hair. She felt... odd. Like weird things in her stomach were fluttering about. She chuckled along with him, "Well of course you do, it's my opinion," she stated. She paused for a brief moment, before saying, "I thought you didn't want us to end up snogging every time we meet." Not that I'm complaining, she added in her head.

She shrugged at his questions. "You of all people should know what you want. If it's temporary or not," She sucked in her breath. "You've faced too many problems in your past to find something temporary that you want." Her curiosity got the better of her, so she just had to ask, "What is it that you want, if I may ask?"

She found herself jealous of this... thing Blaze wanted. But why should she be jealous? She shouldn't, that's what. She should not be jealous. I love him. Oh my God, Merlin help me, she realized, her eyes distant. I love him. I love him. I... I love him. I'm in shit.

"I will if you will," Her words were loud and clear. "I don't do it often, sometimes I just feel... numb. Sick of the numbness. I want.. I want to feel something... somehow. Causing myself physical pain gives me hope that... that I could feel something, I guess." She shrugged, wrapping her arms around herself as a sudden cool breeze went by, but Blaze's hand on her neck, the simple gesture, kept her warm. The guy really had warm hands, she had to admit...
    Blaze Kristian
    Blaze Kristian
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Blaze Kristian Thu Jan 17, 2013 7:28 pm

"You can come and live with me." The words were out before Blaze could even think about them, and he looked blank for a second. Shaking his head, he shrugged his shoulders acting indifferent. "I mean, if you want. I'd rather you did, because I am not letting you go back to wherever it is you're staying at the moment. So either you let me find you another place or you're coming with me."

The Hufflepuff had only ever gone out of his way to help someone once. And he hadn't regretted it. For some reason, he knew he was making the right demand now also. Besides, Hunter needed it for more than anyone right now. A voice in his mind suggested he was perhaps falling for her, but that couldn't be it, could it?

He never fell deep. For anyone. Ever.

"I didn't," he agreed. "But this kiss was an exception. Just because I said so," the brown haired boy smirked. "Are you sure you still want to practice? It really is of no use, so why bother? After all, the real thing is me and you already have access." And judging by her response, he had a feeling she didn't mind it much. Why would she? He was putting everything on the line, just like he always did.

Blaze hesitated at the Ravenclaw's question. He knew what he wanted, didn't he? At least, he thought he did. "It does not matter, because what I want is out of my reach, McCoy," he sighed, both his hands resting on her neck. "I know I am great at certain things, but for the first time, I feel like I am not good enough or worthy to even desire it."

"I will if you will," he repeated with a nod of his head. "I know what you mean, but no more hurt, alright?" Unwrapping the brunette's arms, he placed them on his waist just so he could pull her closer. Letting out a deep breath, he wrapped his arms around her and buried his face in her hair.

Holding on as though she might disappear any moment.
    Ray
    Ray
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Ray Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:03 am

"Live with... live with you?" She repeated. Live with Blaze? See him every day? It sounded... nice... But what about his grandfather? She blinked. "I thought your grandfather lived with you..." I'd gladly live with you but I'm afraid your grandfather would do what my father did to me, her mind was frantically calling. What she was thinking was clear on her eyes, and she made eye contact with Blaze, hoping to show him without telling him. She wasn't sure if he would see what she wanted to say.

"Why... why do you want to help me?" Her words were soft, nearly unheard, yet clear, cutting through the temporary silence like a knife. Why would he want to help her anyway? He said he cared about her, but why the hell would anyone want to care about her? The last time someone really cared about her... was her brother. Her mother wasn't the sort of person to really care about anyone but herself. The woman was too... too weak to care about anyone but herself.

But Blaze cared about her, despite the fact he knew most of her worst secrets. The million galleon question here was... why? Why did he care about her?

"So just because you said so makes it all different? Well, that's fair," she scoffed, crossing her arms over her chest, but the tone in her voice betrayed her features, sas they showed that she was not being serious. "I think you sounded jealous there for a second. What? Can't take me snogging someone other than you?" A smirk played on her lips and she raised a questioning eyebrow at him.

"Out of reach? Nothing is out of reach if you want it that much! I should know, I thought safety was out of reach until I finally got it!" She nearly yelled. The brunette narrowed her eyes at his next words and crossed her arms over her chest once more. "You of all people are good enough and worthy of such thing, whatever it is! Hell, if you wanted a life-size gold statue of yourself you'd be worthy of it!"

"Honestly Blaze, you deserve whatever you want. No exceptions." Then it struck her: She called him Blaze. Out loud. Shit.

"No more hurt," She repeated, nodding as well. What surprised Hunter greatly was when he unwrapped her arms and put them around him. He held her like she might disappear at any moment.

After recovering from the shock, she found herself tightening her hold on him and laying her head on his chest, taking in his warmth.
    Blaze Kristian
    Blaze Kristian
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Blaze Kristian Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:22 pm

Blaze shook his head, understanding what the Ravenclaw meant. "You do not have to worry about him, he is mostly harmless to anyone that's not me," the brown haired boy smirked, his tone having a bitter edge. "But if you want to feel more secure, I can always get another separate place for the living arrangements." He supposed there were a few perks to be one of the rich folks. Besides, he was beginning to want a reason to spend some money for something worthwhile.

And if needed, perhaps this was the perfect opportunity.

"I just want to," was all he said, his tone firm and final. There were no questions to be asked really. He was good at getting what he wanted, which here was to actually help someone. Sure, all the things he's desired in the past would be categorised as 'horrible' or 'bad', but this wasn't. He was sick of hearing Hunter say no, and now, he was not going to give her a chance to back out.

Determination was a good thing, right? But somehow, this was more than that. This was more than getting what he wanted. He could feel the fire within, yet he had no clue what was the actual cause.

"Why would I be jealous, McCoy?" He whispered, his lips dangerously close to hers. "I already know I'm the best you'll have, and anyone else is just theirs and your waste of time. Do you really think you will respond to anyone else with as much vigour as you do with me?" His lips just grazed her skin as he trailed them down her jawline and to her neck before coming back up to capture her lips in his own. "But alright, go ahead. I have no problem whatsoever."

The Hufflepuff chuckled humourlessly, though there was slight amusement in the sound as he witnessed Hunter get so defensive. "But there's this girl that I want, and believe me, she really is out of reach," he shrugged his shoulders. "The most agonizing part is that, she needs someone selfless and strong, and as of now, I am anything but those things. Although, a gold statue does not sound that bad," he grinned.

"Did you just call me...?" His eyebrow raised in surprise, he smirked at her, his eyes glinting mischievously once more. One of his hands still wound in her hair, he pulled her head closer to his and murmured, "Say my name again."

Blaze realized with a startling feel that he enjoyed the brunette's hold on him. It made him feel wanted, and needed in a way he had never felt before. Perhaps she would be the only one for a long time that would provide him with that sort of comfort.

And just like that, his grip on her tightened as well and somehow relished the feeling.
    Ray
    Ray
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Ray Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:41 pm

"I'd prefer it if I didn't have to live with anyone older than thirty, actually..." She replied, her voice quiet, sounding embarrassed that she had to ask something of him. Something like... like that. She looked up at him suddenly when she registered what he said, "Anyone that's not you? What's that supposed to mean?" Her eyes darkened at what his sentence may have suggested.

His words were final, leaving no room for the conversation to continue. But he made no sense to her. Why would anyone 'just want to' help her? He must want to do it for some reason... Then Blaze's words from before echoed in her mind, "If I feel like I care about you enough, I'll make sure no harm comes to you. Did he care about her? The question range in her mind.

"You seem very confident of yourself," she muttered back, glancing at his lips, before looking back up at him. Her mind was yelling, Stop it, stop messing with me! But her heart was beating rapidly, and for one moment she thought it might jump out of her chest, into Blaze's hand. Hunter's heart took over her body, and she found herself kissing back, "Alright then," she said, conjuring up as much dignity as she can muster.

Damn Kristian.

Her eyes widened in surprise. A girl, he wants a girl. Jealousy invaded her mind for a second before she inwardly shook her head. She still wanted him to be happy, even if it wasn't with her. She was sure of it. "I said that nothing's out of reach. Whoever she is, if she's so 'out of reach', she doesn't even deserve you," She crossed her arms over her chest stubbornly, hearing what he had to say, "You are strong, and I highly doubt that anyone - anyone - would want someone who's completely selfless." Her gaze hardened on him, but softened slightly with his last sentence, "I'll be sure to get one for your next birthday," She replied sarcastically.

"I... maybe," her reply was soft and embarrassed. As he pulled her closer, she felt like she resembled a ripe strawberry, due to how hot her cheeks were. "Blaze," She repeated, her voice barely above a whisper.

No one has ever made her feel the way she felt right at this moment. Wanted. Loved. Content. The Ravenclaw has never felt so safe in her entire life, nevertheless in Blaze's arms. She couldn't understand it, so she just decided to... go with it. Face it.

A soft, genuine smile crossed her features, but she knew no one could see her, as her face was muffled by his shirt. The brunette wasn't quite sure if the Hufflepuff felt her smile or not, though.
    Blaze Kristian
    Blaze Kristian
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Blaze Kristian Sun Jan 20, 2013 3:05 pm

"No worries, another apartment it is then," the Hufflepuff replied easily with a shrug of her shoulders. It was no big deal to him either way, they spent three fourth of their time at Hogwarts. This would be just like a temporary refuge for the holidays and summer. "Don't worry too much about it, as long as I leave him alone, he leaves me alone."

Blaze smirked at the brunette, "Of course I'm confident. How else should I be when I know the truth?" He could feel the heat between them, it was high on intensity. He may be fighting a loosing battle when it comes to his feelings, but even he could not deny the undeniable chemistry that seemed to be flowing between them. "Alright what?" He asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Hm, she definitely does not deserve me," the brown haired boy agreed. "Like I said, I'd rather have her be with someone worthwhile. I fucking hate relationships, never even want to be in one. I am just not sure where things stand between me and her."

The Hufflepuff didn't give a chance for Hunter to say anything else, before he crashed his lips to hers once more. She was becoming like a drug; the more he tasted, the more he wanted. The kiss wasn't smooth or gentle, quite the opposite, like he knew what they both craved. "This is so...." he trailed off, his lips just grazing hers before kissing her once more and pullee away.

It was so infuriating and completely maddening. He hated not understanding things; it was new territory for him. He was meant to be in control of his own thoughts and such, but the more time he spent with the Ravenclaw, the more agitated he felt.

"I'm here." That is all he could say into her hair, as he held her tightly.
    Ray
    Ray
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Ray Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:42 pm

"How can you afford such things?" She asked suspiciously. It wasn't as if she thought he would steal, she'd have no problem with that. She's had one too many experiences with theft, and knew not to be a complete hypocrite to such things. But Blaze never told her he had money... then again, the subject never really came up.

"Well, I don't 'know the truth' as you put it, and I judge things based on experiences. I'll have to know by myself, that is, unless you have the experience of snogging other men..." She raised an eyebrow at him, her tone light and teasing, very unknown to her tongue. Hunter was horribly aware of how close they were, and he was keeping her warm to a certain extent. "Alright, I will go snog other people. I would have done it even if you didn't have a problem with it."

She raised an eyebrow again at his over-confidence, "You're so modest," she said, her voice laced with obvious sarcasm, "But you really do deserve someone better." She paused, listening to his words, "If there's anyone 'worthwhile' it's you. Well and truly. But because you hate relationships, it's not worth anything, anything at all."

She hated the fact she loved kissing him. That she loved him. The Hufflepuff was her drug. It began lightly, a nice feeling she enjoyed from time to time. But now Hunter needed it. She needed him, she needed his kisses. The girl felt as though she was in danger of withdrawal symptoms if she stopped. Blaze was a drug. A drug she can't get over. "You are my drug," she breathed out, her voice too quiet to be heard.

Hunter was the kind of person who knew everything. She knew the past, the present, the future. Always. She always needed to have some sort of strategy to work out what happens next. That was why she was a Ravenclaw, of course. But the thing was, with Blaze, she didn't feel the same way. She felt completely clueless, afraid to take the next step. Afraid to fall deeper, trying to hold on.

"Okay," came out her whispered response, taking in as much heat as she can get. She gets cold very very easily, and the brunette found herself very lucky to be in the arms of this very warm person. Not that she would admit that. Blaze had an ego far too large and she didn't want to inflate it even more.

Stupid love. I don't want to love anyone.
    Blaze Kristian
    Blaze Kristian
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Blaze Kristian Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:48 pm

"Family inheritance," Blaze muttered and shrugged his shoulders once more. He may be having mother and father issues, but never any money related problems. And now that his parents were locked up in Azkaban, there wasn't anyone really stopping him from spending the money, including his grandfather. Not that he minded either way, he would still go ahead and do it.

He smirked, "Luckily for me, I have avoided that experience." If there was one thing he knew, it was that he was into girls. "And like I mentioned before, I do not have a problem with it at all as long as you manage not to get in trouble," he stated with a raise of his eyebrow. "Do you have anyone particular in mind that you want to try it with? or are you just going to be all over the place now?"

"Modesty is so overrated, McCoy," the Hufflepuff chuckled and shook his head. "Confidence is the new trend, isn't it? or so everyone appears to showcase." Other than that, it was simply a case of the truth, according to the brown haired boy. Who else would bother to say the nice and sometimes brutal things, he needed to hear? "Relationships are a lot of work, and just end in drama and pain. Why go through all that shit for something as non existent as forever kind of love?"

Blaze grinned lightly and kissed her hard once more. "You're my drug too," he murmured back, his lips never completely leaving hers. His hands trailed down her arms to her waist and stroked the skin underneath the clothed material. The touches were fiery, going on nothing but instinct and he was enjoying every second of it.

If only it was like this everyday.

"Does this mean you will come back with me right now, instead of going back to that wretched house of yours?" He was quick to ask, his gaze focussed sharply on hers as he pulled away, one of his hands in her hair. He didn't want her anywhere near that place with Merlin knows what sort of people.
    Ray
    Ray
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Ray Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:16 pm

Hunter only nodded at his short explanation. A sudden memory struck her. Mr. and Mrs Kristian were very well known rich people - death eaters. They were locked up in Azkaban a few years ago, they tried to kill their son because he wouldn't follow in their footsteps. They were mad. When she read the story, she didn't pay it much attention to the kid. All she thought was that he didn't deserve what happened to him; but now that he was infront of her, in the flesh, all she wanted to do was hug him tightly. But the Ravenclaw resisted the urge, it would seem too random.

She didn't comment on his reply, expressing her false-doubt at his sexual alignment. His next words made her roll her eyes at him, "No one in particular, no," She said, carefully choosing her words. "But the other choice you gave me makes me sound like a whore," her words were very blunt, but she didn't seem to mind the implied insult - if it even was an insult, anyway.

"Modesty is usually considered nice with most people," she retorted, but couldn't help but think, but I think confidence is sexy on you. His words were honest, but she wasn't about to admit that, "Trends are stupid," she said instead. "I wouldn't know about relationships and how hard they are. I've never had one, never planning to have one, because I think they're a waste of time either way. They always end up in pain, as you said. But if the love is constant and never-ending, it would feel like you have someone to depend on, which I don't think is all bad."

A genuine smile graced her lips gently at his words. "Er... good," she murmured, trying to form words when she just gave up pressed her lips to his firmly, pushing her tongue into his mouth and subconsciously slipping her hand under his shirt, running it on his abdomen softly. She restrained moaning at his feiry touch, and pulled herself closer to him, nearly sitting on his lap.

She hesitated at his question for a moment, before nodding slowly. "Yes, but I'll have to get the things from that house." She touched the hand wound in her hair and held his wrist gently. Maybe the place she goes to might actually be the place she can call home. Whatever that word meant, anyway.
    Blaze Kristian
    Blaze Kristian
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Blaze Kristian Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:59 am

"I don't think you could ever become a whore, because you'd just end up hitting all the guys who try to touch you," the Hufflepuff remarked with a chuckle and shook his head. "Like I said, be careful. Wouldn't want me to come and save you now, would you?"

Blaze shrugged his shoulders, "I don't want nice. It's too common." He perhaps should have listened to the brunette's words and given 'love' a try. But why give a chance for something that was not present in the world? He did not feel anything for her, nor did he want to.

He only kept chasing her because of their physical chemistry. "Hope you find someone to depend on, then."

The Hufflepuff pushed her onto the ground, his hands on either side of her, using them as leverage. He returned her kiss with the same intensity, unable to pull away. Growling softly as Hunter's fingers roamed his skin, he leaned himself closer towards her, one of his hands inching underneath her top once more.

The brown eyed boy simply looked at her and nodded his head. "I'll come with you to pick up your things," he said, and gave her a stare that said, 'Don't try to talk me out of it.'
    Ray
    Ray
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Ray Fri Jan 25, 2013 4:11 pm

She snorted at his words. Blaze hasn't even known her long, but he knew her so well. Too well... "That... that's true..." she responded, surprise in her tone. It seemed as though he knew her. Like he knew her for a while too. The Ravenclaw was never this... predictable to someone. Pushing the thought out of her mind, she rolled her eyes at him, "I don't need saving," she retorted, crossing her arms over her chest. But I know you'll be there if I need you.

She's gone soft. There was something really wrong with her.

"Nice is too common," she found herself murmuring to herself, "Personally, I find the bad boy ten times more attractive. Much more exciting." After all, you can't help who you fall in love with, can you? Hunter was living proof of that. No matter how much she hated the concept of love, fate made her fall. Deep. And with someone who could barely feel any emotions at all. Fan-fucking-tastic.

I think I've found him, She thought, before mentally smacking herself inwardly. Outwardly, she shrugged, seemingly not caring. She played with her lip ring, a habit she had. "I have no one in mind. It's not worth looking for someone anyway..."

She tugged the Hufflepuff down to the ground with her. The Ravenclaw pushed him to lie down and she carefully rested herself, so their chests were pressed against each other. She shivered at his touch in pleasure and pulled back, taking a short breath, but placing short kisses along his neck, before resting her lips between his neck and jaw, sucking at it gently.

She raised an eyebrow at his words, but shrugged and nodded, "Alright then," she said, while inwardly thinking. No way is he going through my clothes.
    Blaze Kristian
    Blaze Kristian
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Blaze Kristian Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:26 am

Blaze couldn't help but give his traditional smirk on hearing the brunette's confession. "I think I approve of your taste, McCoy," he murmured. "And even better to know that you find me attractive and exciting."

But really, he hadn't got a chance to show her just how much she was messing with fire.

Kissing her once more, he pulled her up from the ground. "Don't worry, I'm just coming to make sure you get out of the house in one piece," the Hufflepuff said and rolled his eyes at Hunter's hesitation.

"Lead the way."

Of course, he never imagined he would be offering what he just offered her; help. In most cases, he always felt like the drowning soul needing rescue. Just maybe, even if not intentional, they can rescue each other.

And with that thought in mind, his hands stuffed into his pockets, he walked beside her in silence.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 11:08 am