Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Before Pleasure, Business

Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Before Pleasure, Business Empty Before Pleasure, Business

Post by Karmzy Thu Jan 10, 2013 6:26 am

Feliks's Family Flat
    Russia, somewhere or another

Really, there were probably better things to be preoccupied than the way Feliks was scrutinizing her house elf. Then again, if they were ever going to leave the house, she really did need to get him to trust her.

As a not-so-distant relative of Lace's, Wanda was hers by right, even if she had ignored that fact for a long time after Lace's death. That did not change the distrust across Liks's face, nor did it stop the slight pain that still throbbed in her chest at the similarity of her and Lace's features. Wearing a simple little dress, the house elf looked like a small person, or, as far as Adrian was concerned, a new playmate. He was already at the edge of his play area, pudgy hands wrapped around the gate for support as he stared at the new creature, and attempted to talk her ear off. Half his words were unrecognizable, though Karma fancied she could understand most of it - or, well... half.

Glancing over at Liks again, she raised an eyebrow at him. "Do you have a better idea for a babysitter, or do you want to tell the higher ups no?" She shrugged, as if this was no big thing, the fluffy white hotel-esk robe wrapped around her body revealing the fact that she still needed to get the rest of the way ready. "I've already ordered her not to tell of where we are - Fedelius Charms go a long way - but if you want to order anything more... go on and do it already. I don't want to be late." Her narrowed eyes and displeased posture an easy mirror to his own, and disguising both the amusement and needless fretting she was doing internally.

No matter what she was saying, what she was selling, leaving Adrian alone with someone that wasn't Liks felt... wrong. Odd. It was irrational, and it once again made her think of the mental breakdown she was sure to have once he was away at school, but she pushed it away once more. She'd clear that hurtle when she got to it.

"Besides." She continued, shifting her weight slightly - the only tell on how much this was actually bothering her. "I was raised completely by a house elf, and I turned out pretty well, didn't I? He'll be fine for a few hours."
    Feliks Chmerkovskiy
    Feliks Chmerkovskiy
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Before Pleasure, Business Empty Re: Before Pleasure, Business

Post by Feliks Chmerkovskiy Thu Jan 10, 2013 4:04 pm

Feliks was sizing the elf up. He had been for the last fifteen minutes or more. Black trusted the thing, so he supposed that it should be willing to go along with it too. But it wasn't so much that he didn't trust the elf, it was just that he didn't trust anyone with his son, aside from himself and Karma.

"Turning out like you? I definitely can't leave him now," his shoulders underneath the tight white dress shirt, relaxed for a moment as he looked over his shoulder to smirk at her, "Put clothes on Tyurma; I'm not taking you out like that."

Taking a breath through his nose he began to thread a thin tie around his neck. Ignoring whether Karma listened to him or not, he looked down at the elf, expression suspicious again, and shoulders tensing.

"If one hair on his head is out of place when I get back, whether you did it yourself, or some freak of nature happened, you will be a very sorry elf." He paused, letting that statement sink in before he raised an eyebrow. "Got it?"

Ignoring the elf's squeaked response to the positive, he grabbed a black dress vest off the couch pulling it on, before bending down in front of Adrian. Brushing his hand over his head he smiled, "Ma and I are going to be back soon, 'kay, Buddy? You be good for Miss Wanda, she's a good elf, or so Ma says." He looked over his shoulder again, frowning before grinning at Adrian once more. Leaning over he kissed the boys head, "Love you Buddy."

Hovering for a moment, kissed him once more, straightening, flattening his shirt and glaring at the elf once more, "Remember, One. Hair."

"Tyurma, you ready yet? Let's go!"
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Fri Jan 11, 2013 3:26 am

Giving a soft huff, she frowned pointedly at him, even as her eyes softened. She knew he didn't mean it, and that it had persuaded just a small bit. Hardheaded or not, they still had an understanding of each other, which they'd need if they were going to pull this off. Which they were. Failure was not an option.

After a glance at the three of them, she disappeared inside the bathroom, closing the door softly behind her. Untying her robe, she let it fall to the floor, examining herself in the bathroom mirror. Her lacy emerald undergarments weren't designer, but they were darned well close, and against her skin they looked delicious. Green really was her color- green and black that is.

Placing a hair pin between her teeth, she twisted her curls up into an elegant knot, pinning it all down with one pin. The hair style made her look elegant in a way she usually wasn't, and that was all that mattered. Stockings were next, nice black ones that made her legs look better. Now, for the dress...

Carefully pulling the plastic off of it, she examined the navy blue fabric and the black designs embroidered in the collar and short sleeves. Karma gave a soft sigh, remembering the times she and Joffrey had argued over dresses and marriage and all things that were now unimportant and regular. She hadn't seen the old man in a long time, and he hadn't been on her list to visit. Stepping into the thing, she pulled it up, easily shimmying into the dress. The skirt flowed beautifully, stopping at her knees with no other fabric to stop it. It was simple, and elegant, and she loved it.

Quickly adding a layer of scarlet lipstick to her lips and light makeup to her face, she deemed herself ready. Stepping out of the bathroom, she gave a soft snort and rolled her eyes. "Alright alright, here I am." Holding her bodice up with her arms, she walked over to him. "Zip me up please?"

"Ready and everything." She paused to give Adrian a kiss on the forehead and wave to Wanda, and wandered off to the coat rack to grab her leather jacket.
    Feliks Chmerkovskiy
    Feliks Chmerkovskiy
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Feliks Chmerkovskiy Fri Jan 11, 2013 3:52 am

"Can't you dress yourself," he drawled, rolling his eyes, but moving over to the girl anyway. Frowning at the material, noticing anything different about her for the first time, he ran a hand along the edge for a moment, curious about something - though he hardly knew what. Finally he rested his hand on her hip as the free one quickly pulled the zipper up along the back, his palm unconsciously trailing against the dress behind it. Running the free hand along her shoulder blade to grab her arm, he spun her around, firmly - possibly just a little roughly, but not enough to hurt or even force her.

His gaze moved along her slowly, appraising her. It wasn't often that he saw the girl in such garb, it caused an interesting affect. Her hair was rather adult in its twist. He hovered there for a moment before taking in the rest of her for another moment. Feliks wasn't entirely sure what reaction he was giving. Slowly sliding the hand that was still on her waist around to the small of her back, pushing gently towards him -

And then right passed him, towards the door, "I suppose you'll pass in that outfit. Let's go." Allowing her go grab her coat, he grabbed the keys off a small table instead, glancing back to the house who had already popped into Adrian's play area.

"One hair." He pointed his finger, and then he was grabbing Karma by her wrist and pulling both of them out the door, locking it behind him.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Fri Jan 11, 2013 4:31 am

"I know you don't usually realize this, Liks, but I am female, and designers of this type of clothing are idiots." She paused, frowning slightly as she was turned around and looked up at him. The expression on her face melted away as she took in his own clothing, shivering slightly at his touch. Oddly, she couldn't remember if his hands had been cold, but that had to be so if she'd shivered. Eventually, her eyes made their way up to his face, and his expression was... odd. She was half sure she didn't like it, but the bubble growing in her chest said otherwise.

She took an involuntary step forward, letting him pull her toward- past him. She was barely given the time to button up her jacket before she was being pulled out into the hallway, and she gave another short huff. "No need to be so impatient." Karma muttered, taking his wrist in her hand to glance at his watch. "Come on, then. We have to be briefed." Tugging him after her, she made her way down to the parking lot, holding her heels in one hand as her stocking-ed feet moved over the floor.

Slipping into the car, she pulled a small piece of paper from her bra and handing it to him. "Plug it into the GPS. I'll get the big guy." Taking her tablet from the glove compartment, she laid her palm onto it, humming as it scanned her handprint, then her eye. A small antenna grew from the side, and a blue light scanned the car.

"Area Secure." Chimed the device, as a silhouette appeared on screen. Placing it on the dashboard, she fell silent, hearing the briefing through. As the screen went blank, Karma gave a sigh.

"This sounds easy." She complained. Placing her foot onto the dashboard, she strapped on the high heel, ignoring the fact that her skirt rode up the slightest bit as she did so. Finishing with the other one, she placed both her feet on the floor and smiled. "At least it's a party."
    Feliks Chmerkovskiy
    Feliks Chmerkovskiy
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Feliks Chmerkovskiy Fri Jan 11, 2013 4:42 am

Folding into his seat he did as he was told silently, seeing logic in it, so for once not arguing merely for the sake of arguing. Pulling the car into reverse he backed onto the road and began to follow the directions being spouted to him, listening to the words as he the voice washed over him.

Ever few seconds he would glance back at the tablet, and the girl's leg would get in his way instead. That was definitely the reason he was attracted by the limb on his dash.

"Bored before it's even begun Tyurma?"

Driving smoothly to their destination, his hand drifted over of its own accord, landing on her leg without anyway warning. Before he could completely what he had intended to do, a car in the other lane swerved too close, casing him to turn sharply out of the way. His hand had slid up, and smoothed her dress back down before the car was straightened. He had both hands back on the steering wheel quickly as if nothing had transpired at all.

"Try to look lady like will you?" He smirked as he looked out the wind-shield. "There's no one but me in the car. One would think you're actually trying to impress me. Which with my charm is completely understandable, however," he turned into a parking lot, skimming for a spot in the crowded area, "unusual behaviour for one such as yourself."
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Fri Jan 11, 2013 9:15 pm

“Well, you would have more fun, you don’t have to be the arm candy.” She wrinkled her nose, taking the tablet and scrolling through their files. "Or, a trophy wife. High class whore, really. Maybe I can get in a cat fight."

Her breathing completely stopped, eyes widening ever so slightly as his palm rested on her leg. What was he-?

She blinked, and it was over, a half laugh bubbled from her chest. "Oh relax. I'm not coming onto you. I have to impress everyone else, and someone pulled me out of the house before I could put my shoes on." Her palms smoothed down the skirt over her legs, and she frowned again. "And if you can't handle my foot on the dashboard, I don't think you're prepared for this party at all." She smirked. "Mentally, that is. Didn't you read the file?"

Glancing out of the windows, she spied a free parking space and pointed it out before gazing back at the files. "Frederico and Kitty. Kitty, honestly. Do I look like white trash? Don't answer that." Opening the door, she placed out a high heeled foot, taking the hand of the flushed valet who offered it. Rising like a Queen, she gave him a winning smile and thanked him with a soft Italian accent.

"Excuse me, milady, but we were wondering... why did you not take the valet? We would have been happy to park your car for you, and your delicate feet would not have to walk the torrid distance to the building..." He said this with a not-so-subtle appreciative glance at her legs. He was awfully friendly for a valet, but Karma pretended not to notice, flushing slightly at his praise.

"Rico does not like when other people touch his things." She purred lowly, voice nearly dripping with sweetness as she gave a pointed glance to her hand, still trapped within the valet's grasp. He didn't get the hint, and she was starting to believe the college-age kid was new here. It would explain a lot of things, that was for sure.
    Feliks Chmerkovskiy
    Feliks Chmerkovskiy
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Feliks Chmerkovskiy Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:15 pm

"What I can't handle is anyone's foot on my dashboard." He rolled his eyes before smirking as he pulled out of the car. His voice was overly innocent, "You're doubt in my charm wounds me Kitty."

He smirked over the top of the vehicle before he was slowly making his way around it, gaze locked on the valet. The young bugger was annoying him on more levels than he really should have. He just had a smug little face that needed to be taught a lesson. Before anyone had even really notice him come around to the group his large hand wrapped around the man's wrist, grasp tighter than necessary. It would leave marks in the morning.

"What my date is trying to tell you dimwit, is she's mine too." His gaze wasn't friendly as he met the man "So I think you should let go now." The valet's hand spammed and had released the Karma's hand before Feliks had even finished that statement. He held on a little longer for his own enjoyment. Finally letting go of the hand with a shove, Feliks dusted off his vest as if this had been an effort and then offered his arm to Karma, enjoying putting a posh tone to his voice.

"Shall we go then, Darling?"
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Fri Jan 11, 2013 11:39 pm

Her eyes widened and an 'oh' appeared on scarlet lips at Liks's entrance, gaze going obediently up to "Rico's" expression. She rubbed her wrist delicately, a small pout growing on her lips before she perked up at his call. Bouncing to his side, she slid her hand under to hold onto the inside of his arm. "Of course, dearest."

She waited until they were half way there, far enough away from the valet to not be overheard. "You're being... awfully nice, for a pimp." She smiled vacantly as they moved toward the valet place, stepping lightly and drawing herself closer to his side. Looking almost timidly about, she swallowed slightly and followed to the table, staring at the ground as they were checked in and moving beside him as they moved into the grandeur ballroom type room. Her coat was taken, and she glanced around, eyeing the other guests to try and gauge how she should act.

Straightening her spine slightly, she smiled shyly at whoever walked by, completely affirmed in her Italian accent. Though she seemed submissive, she was actively searching for the door that held the gateway to their objective, one that was far enough away.

"Taking a new one out for a spin, are you?" Karma turned toward the voice, looking at the man in the tailored suit but being derailed by his entourage. Two extrodinarily beautiful women who's gazes were both on the floor, only looking up at Liks after they were sure their- master... wasn't looking. Quickly ducking her head in submission, she stepped closer to Feliks, attempting to cower. "It's obvious yours isn't domesticated. Too curious." A blush started to grow over her cheeks, but she kept her gaze safely on the ground.
    Feliks Chmerkovskiy
    Feliks Chmerkovskiy
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Feliks Chmerkovskiy Sat Jan 12, 2013 12:23 am

Of all the unfair, immoral things that Feliks had done in his life - he had dropped Ritter off a cliff, he certainly couldn't claim to be innocent - the trade he happened to find himself masquerading as particularly distasteful. However, he was excellent at playing a role when he wished - so long as the role wasn't too mushy - and it certainly gave him something to channel his natural violently angry tendencies into.

Rolling his eyes as the entered the building Feliks just snorted and muttered a rather grumpy sounding, "Shut it." before his attention was drawn by another voice. Glaring at Karma for being... well too much of herself, he fixed his stare back on his new companion.

"Yes well, the feisty ones are more fun to train but they do seem to take their time learning their place." His hold on the girl tightened, dragging her closer to him. The action could have looked punishing, however Feliks was just warning her, restraining her. The more out of place, the more she behaved like herself, the more likely both of them were going to get stuck doing something they didn't want to do.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Sat Jan 12, 2013 1:03 am

She shrank as much as she could, keeping her gaze on the ground as she began to tremble. She gave a small squeak as she was suddenly aware of his arm around her waist, and was pulled flush against him. Her eyes widened, fear evident in her expression and body language. She was leaning ever so slightly away from him, but there was something behind her eyes, an idea kindling into a plan. Her lips parted, and she could almost seen the two others watching shrink away.

"S-s-sorr-"

"Don't you talk back to your owner!" Snapped the man, taking a highly offended step forward. His two were cowering behind him, and Karma's "fear" mounted. She kept her eyes as close to the ground as she could, which happened to be his chest.
    Feliks Chmerkovskiy
    Feliks Chmerkovskiy
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Feliks Chmerkovskiy Sat Jan 12, 2013 1:37 am

Suspicion was mounting in him as he looked at her posture, tilting his head just slightly he caught a look at her gaze before she was appropriately looking away from him. Even though she appeared to be playing the role she was given to play Feliks felt like this wasn't going to go quite as smoothly as he wanted to. Her idea, whatever it was, might end up being for the best, however it didn't mean he was going to like having to do it.

The hand which had been clenching as she spoke, reached out deftly not quite touching the man but keeping him slightly away from what was 'Feliks's' "I can handle this." His voice was low as he looked back to the other man, raising an eyebrow slightly, "If you don't mind."

Gritting his teeth, an expression that made his jaw look like it was clenching with displeasure, Feliks rolled his shoulders stalling for only the brief second he could get away with, before he swung his hand out, catching the woman across the face. He couldn't get away with softening it too much, not without getting caught, but Feliks had attempted to make the swing as least damaging as possible hoping Karma knew him and the situation enough to see it coming. If she reacted with him, snapping her head just so without the force of his hand actually doing so, they would get away with it. He wasn't going soft, but Feliks had never liked hitting people he didn't think deserved it.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Sat Jan 12, 2013 2:38 am

She wasn't expecting it to hurt. That had been the first mistake. The second had been to turn and look at the arm as it was raised - eyes widening ever so slightly as she realized what was about to happen - and that certainly didn't get her any favors.

For a brief moment her world was pain, but it wasn't really that bad, not the worse she'd had, in any case. She barely recognized herself hit the floor, barely catching herself, purposely sloppy and slow. She could feel the brand of his hand on her cheek, and was astonished to feel tears growing in her eyes. With a word from the man, the two of his entourage took her arms and helped her up. A small whimper came from her lips unintentionally, even as she was more or less dragged from the room.

The last thing she saw when she forced herself to look back into the room was the man explaining that they were off to 'wash up', and that she would be back soon enough. Then, her focus was the door she was disappearing through, the goal she had made while observing the room. As far as she was trying to be concerned, the ends justified the means. She was through the door, being lead up the stairs and to a far off bathroom.

"Wh-where...?"

"Shhh..." She was soothed automatically by the one on her left, the redhead, while the blond focused on their surroundings. "We can't use the main bath, the actual dates get offended." Mulling this over, she ducked her head, feigning dizziness.

"You've never been hit before, have you?" This came from the blond, even as they lead her into the ladies room. It was empty, thankfully, and they helped her onto a bench. "It's worst the first time, promise."

She opened her mouth, hand raising to her face as she did. "R-Rico..." She whimpered. "He-"

"We know." Their sympathy was pooling faster than water in a flood, and she was quick to seize the advantage, folding over with a half-sob. They exchanged a glance over her head, sure that she was particularly green.

"Training's the worst." The redhead pointed out, carefully sitting beside her. "But it gets better. Once you learn how, it's the easiest thing ever. The men, they all watch hungrily, and you know you have all the power." Karma wrapped her arms around her waist in way of answer, curling in on herself.

"It does get better." the blond confirmed, kneeling beside her. "You just clean yourself up, you have to learn to do it alone, I'm afraid. We'll report where you are to your-" The two shared another glance. "To your Rico, and he'll come fetch you when he's ready."

"D-Do you think h-he'll..." She swallowed. "S-say sorry?"

There was a long silence, in which their expressions flew through a range of emotions, the most of all pity.

"It's- possible." The redhead tried. "Just stay here until he comes, alright?" They both expressed their wish to stay, but their's was not a patient man. She stayed in her position until she could hear their footsteps down the stairs, then moved into action, standing at the mirror and examining herself. Didn't look that bad, in her opinion. Could have been worse. She licked the inside of her cheek, cocking her head to the side slightly. The stinging was going down now, and soon it would be healed. Not quite yet, though. She needed it if she was going to pull something off later.

Ignoring the mark, she reapplied her lipstick, then carefully added eyeshadow and concealer. It was poorly hidden, just as she wanted it. After a bit of this, she heard footstep again, and was back at her bench with lightning speed, arms wrapped around her middle and curled into a ball as she rested her forehead onto her knees.

She let out a short whimper as the door was opened, not sure who it was yet, and careful just in case it wasn't Liks.
    Feliks Chmerkovskiy
    Feliks Chmerkovskiy
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Feliks Chmerkovskiy Sat Jan 12, 2013 2:59 am

The other man continued to speak to him, but Feliks only grunted a few answers, gaze hard as he glanced around the room. Once he had been around long enough to not blow his cover, or get himself in more trouble he took off with a nod the man and half look to his girl.

Almost slamming the door behind him he cut a glare at Karma before walking over to the skin, leaning against it and glaring at his reflection in the mirror instead, "I hope you got whatever the hell you wanted from that." Turning up the ends of his sleeves he rolled his shoulders and turned back around, looking at the girl with a slightly less murderous expression.

"You ready to go do our job now? Or do you want to make any other fun time pit stops?" The mark on her cheek was distracting to him. His eyes caught on it and then he had to look away again. He'd never once regretted a punch he'd thrown, not once until today.

He hoped it paid off for something.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Sat Jan 12, 2013 3:59 am

She looked up at the sound of the slamming door, blinking confusedly as she was glared at. What was wrong with him? Frowning slightly, she stood, brushing herself off and walking up behind him, cocking her head to the side to examine his expression. "I got us both out." She explained, eyes sweeping him. She almost took a step back when he turned around, but instead just stood there, gazing up at him.

"It's alright. I've been hit harder." She closed her eyes, willing the bruise to heal, and finally opening her eyes to gaze up at him once it had. The ghost of the pain was still present, but pain was just weakness leaving the body anyway.

Smiling, she turned away, pushing through the door and moving down the hallway in the different direction from the way they'd come. The schmatics of the place firmly etched in her brain, she continued around, finally coming to an elevator. It opened automatically as she pressed the button, and she slipped inside, hitting the button with finality once he'd stepped inside.

"Floor eleven please." She announced.
    Feliks Chmerkovskiy
    Feliks Chmerkovskiy
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Feliks Chmerkovskiy Tue Jan 15, 2013 2:57 pm

Feliks wasn't entirely pleased with her statement. Was he supposed to be glad that she's been more injured - even if it wasn't caused by him? She could handle it, he knew she could, but that wasn't the point. The point was-was...

Well he didn't actually understand what the point was. There just had to be a point, didn't there?

Giving her grin another irritated scowl - a look that was quite common on his face, so it shouldn't bring much concern, he followed her out of the bathroom, and into the elevator. Leaning against the wall, he let out a disgruntled breath. Letting go of his rage - though ironically hitting her had only increased his desire to hit something else, he watched the numbers rise slowly.

Smirking slightly as the door opened he stepped out, rolling his shoulders as he did so, "Let the games begin."
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:00 pm

Her grin only faltered slightly at the expression on his face. Though common, that didn't mean she had to like it. It bothered her, for a reason that didn't make much sense. Surely she wasn't the cause?

Her slight fidgeting stopped the moment the elevator bell announced the eleventh floor. Karma's mouth fell into a time honed smirk as she slipped after Feliks, stepping out of her shoes to keep her approach silent. Bending down to retrieve them, she picked them up by the straps in time to spy a security camera slowly panning toward them, skilled eyes honing in on the reflection of the guards patrolling.

If there had been any doubt that this was the right place, that was now gone.

Sliding into the tight space between two walls that Feliks already occupied, head turned toward the opening as the footfalls moved closer. Her thoughts were more focused on the passing guards than the complete loss of personal space between them, and her body was tensed, ready to spring into action should their be any early on confrontation. Luckily, the steps moved past their hiding space without even a pause.

Giving a soft sigh, she looked up at him - dark eyes mischievous - with a relieved little grin, biting her bottom lip slightly as the thought of how close to getting caught played with her senses. This was what she lived for; the thrill of the almost, the close brush of maybe, the intense intimacy with which death chased her.

Probably not healthy, but she'd lived too long like this to see it as wrong.

Her grin was positively rakish by now, as her hearing trailed the footsteps of at least five guards move further down the hallway toward their destination. They could be taken care of easily, of course, but where was the fun in that?

A thousand and one plans spun through her head, evident in the way her smirk twisted upward naughtily. That was one of the only drawbacks in her extensive record; she liked playing with her food.

She shifted, moving against her partner accidentally, and it was only then that she realized that she had been looking up at him this whole time. How had she not noticed that?
    Feliks Chmerkovskiy
    Feliks Chmerkovskiy
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Feliks Chmerkovskiy Tue Jan 15, 2013 11:28 pm

Rolling between the walls with an easy a person of his bulk shouldn't really have, Feliks easily evaded the camera's sweep, and assumed that Karma - once she was done with her shoes - would do the same, which she did. The space was tight as it was, and Feliks found for the both to fit with any comfort, or at least his own comfort, which lets face it was what he was concerned about most of the time, he had to stretch his arm out just slight so it more or less wrapped around the girl.

Tilting his head to the side, he listened to the footsteps, his overzealous nature seemed to be encouraging him to attack. It was reckless, and in the end - of course - Feliks wouldn't do it. But his desire to hit something only strengthened when the footsteps announced that something worth beating was within reach.

Looking down at his partner, he opened his mouth to talk only to find her much closer than he expected and looking right up at him. Frowning for a moment Feliks attempted to find a reason for this, or a reason why he cared. Finally finding neither he simple raised an eyebrow, and smirked slightly. Had he inched closer to her? He didn't think so, but she seemed... closer none the less.

"You know Tyurma," his voice was low enough that only she could hear it. "If we're going to get anywhere, you're either going to have to move first, or I'll have to throw you. Your choice really." She was blocking his way out, and the space wasn't wide enough to walk around her.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:22 am

Close. Closer.

Somehow there was a difference between the two, whether he'd moved or she had. She didn't remember moving, that was for sure, and her back ease still firmly pressed against the wall. The slight curve that was the small of her back was the only space allowing for his arm, though instinctively she'd arched slightly away from his touch. Blinking, Karma found her expression automatically mirroring his; an eyebrow raising, the smirk that had disappeared due to confusion returning just as quickly as it had gone.

"Who said anything about moving?" She teased lightly.

A soft laugh that vibrated her chest, and she was raising on her tiptoes - bringing them almost close enough for their lips to touch -, closing her eyes and taking a deep breath through her nose. She paused as her ears honed in on the sound of the camera's movements, then she was slipping out of the small space, spinning on her toes and stopping facing their objective. Her eyes opened slowly, and a grin grew on her face.

Show time.
    Feliks Chmerkovskiy
    Feliks Chmerkovskiy
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Feliks Chmerkovskiy Thu Jan 17, 2013 3:10 pm

Letting out a breath that was much like a snort, Feliks's expression turned if anything more amused, "No one said anything about moving; I'm merely reminding us of our options."

His confusion heightened as the girl moved closer to him, though it did not show on his face. For a moment he focused on the action, glancing at her before another thought inserted himself in his head, and he just remembered the girl. Black was playing. With that in mind he stayed where he was, waiting for her to move away again, waiting for her game to end. It was just as enjoyable to watch her antics.

He took half a breath before following her, skimming the area again as he walked out of the hiding spot. It may have looked like he was being extra cautious, but in reality, he was actually hoping to see someone. This was a look around for things to break, not for things to avoid.

Cracking his knuckles, he stopped just being Karma breath hot in her ear as he smirked, "You going to just stand there all evening?"
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Thu Jan 17, 2013 11:42 pm

A slight shiver assaulted her senses as he snuck up on her, but now was not the time to wonder on her own random reactions. She- They- had a job to do, and standing around was not a part of that. Starting into a slight run, she placed her foot on the wall beneath the camera, vaulting herself up to place a small gelled circle on the side of it. The camera skipped slightly as an electrical current slid through it, rendering it useless. The rest of the cameras in the hallway were to suffer a similar fate, once she'd finished with them.

The smile on her face grew again, and she tilted her head slightly to glance at him over her shoulder. "I'll leave you some, if you get there fast enough."

In the next moment, the space where she had occupied was empty, and the sound of an almost-raised voice echoed down the hallway before it was replaced by a grunt, and silence. Leaving the incapacitated guards where they fell in their unconsciousness, she paused outside the door to the main surveillance room, ears listening to the tell tale signs of the men inside. There were about six, as far as she could They were already buzzing about the ineffective cameras, but that was only a low murmur now, nothing to panic about. Not yet.

"I only need one." She informed Feliks, leaning against the wall beside the door way. Her voice was low, her eyes shining with satisfaction. Her voice was low, well below the hearing of anyone inside. "Have fun, big guy."
    Feliks Chmerkovskiy
    Feliks Chmerkovskiy
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Feliks Chmerkovskiy Fri Jan 18, 2013 2:15 pm

Feliks followed her at a more, leisurely pace. Admiring her work as he passed it - he couldn't resist kicking a foot against an unconscious guard or two, until he finally arrived, causal and quite beside Karma only a few seconds after she had. Leisurely in this case had never meant slow, it had merely meant why waste energy on what he knew Karma would enjoy doing herself?

This was the big fun anyway. Leaning against the wall, a smirk grew on his face, as he took a moment to visualize. It wasn't an exact science, there were places people could be that he didn't know but that was besides the point - it was like the moment before he started to paint, or start a song, he wanted to have an idea of where he was going first. Just going in without a plan of attack left things messy.

And surprisingly, in a lot of things, Feliks didn't like messy.

Putting a hand on the door knob, he raised an eyebrow, "Lady's first, isn't it?"
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Sat Jan 19, 2013 4:14 am

“Ladies first?” She asked, a smirk playing across her lips. “Such a gentlemen tonight, aren’t you?” Karma gave a soft sigh that was too full of excitement to be completely believable, and placed her hand above his on the doorknob. “There’s less than ten, you could take them.” But he didn't want to, and she wasn’t anything but willing. Her voice hadn't risen above an intimate whisper, the sort that not even those with their ear against the door could make out. She glanced at him, a smile pulling the corners of her lips upward before she pushed the door open.

Two of them were down before the others had even turned from their console. The two farthest went first; that had always been her strategy. Even as her momentum continued, she observed that there were two more than she expected. Eight, not six. The difference was laughable in its absence. Two was nothing, a few more seconds that the plan had allowed for just in case, a number her son could count to. Adrian, at least, knew the difference between one and two; it was the difference between him sleeping soundly and him being restless until both his parents were inside the building. Even he would have laughed if he’d seen the difference.

From zero to two and from six to eight were not the same ratios. Luckily she only needed-

Karma paused, a half frown growing on her lips as she came back to herself. Had she really been that distracted while fighting that she’d stopped paying attention to her surroundings? The cool feel of metal to her forehead said yes, screamed it even, but she ignored it. Her focus was on the man holding it.

Lucky Last Man Standing.

Dark brown eyes met terrified hazel as the guard looked down at her. A quick synapsis of the situation left her breathless. It was only a standard issue pistol, a .99 millimeter. She probably knew who’d sold it to the people who distributed it, but that was neither here nor there. There were seven in the chamber if she’d counted right, and the trembling fingers that held it belied the indecision of its wielder.

“Don’t move!”

He was holding up pretty well expression wise, for someone so undecided. He probably had a daughter her age. That usually did the trick. His eyes slipped from hers to glance around the room, obviously lingering on Feliks for longer than he did his fallen comrades. That was expected; deal with the immediate threats first before anything else. It was the first rule of anyone’s training.

“I’m not moving.” Her voice was calm, soothing almost, and her reward was a glance back at her. His focus snapped back to Liks before she could do anything, though. The urge to make a face was immediately wiped out, and instead she continued talking. “You don’t want to shoot me.”

“Don’t move!” This was directed at Feliks, as was the man’s attention. Karma’s patience was starting to grow thin. She shifted her weight slightly, not enough to be counted as ‘movement’ but enough to draw the eye. Her ploy worked, and her gaze caught his immediately. She could see his fingers tightening ever so slightly on the trigger as the edges of his pupils quivered like does about to bolt.

It was with a calm sort of tenderness that her next words came, soft and gentle like wind chimes on a breeze.

“You are not going to shoot me.” She soothed. “In fact, you don’t even like guns. You should just dismantle your weapon, don’t you think so?”
    It didn’t look as sudden as it happened. The man’s pupils expanded to encompass almost the entirety of his iris, - the difference making his eyes match hers - and slowly all other emotion drained from his face, thoughtful pleasantry replacing it. He looked down at the gun, surprised to find it in his hand, before lowering it. His fingers first found the bullets, unloading each one before dismantling the entire thing, rendering it useless.

The guard looked back up at her, eyes wide and adoring in their onyx colored blankness. She resisted the urge to shiver. “Copy everything you have onto this hard drive.” Her voice had changed, now brisk and time efficient, though it still sounded as if she were soothing a child. “Tell me when you are finished.” He nodded, then turned to the desk, hooking up the hard drive and starting to type one of the many keyboards. The room filled with the sound of clicking keys. It was only a moment after this that she swayed slightly, suddenly light headed. The amount of energy it took to use that much compulsion so flippantly… she hadn’t been prepared for.

Last edited by Karma Black on Mon Jan 21, 2013 6:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Feliks Chmerkovskiy
    Feliks Chmerkovskiy
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Feliks Chmerkovskiy Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:46 pm

Feliks stopped, foot half in the air, body prepared to lung forward, only to find his newest plan annoyingly foiled by the appearance of a dangerous weapon against the head of the person he rather cared about not seeing their head filled with holes. Cared, it was an odd word for Feliks to consider using, and for a moment when this line of though came into his head he almost allowed himself to be distracted by it, to follow its curious meanings further into his brain while he allowed the present to do what it will. Almost.

Letting his foot drop, all of this had happened in less than a second, the man was still attempting to rationalise what he was doing - he had yet to even think of looking at Feliks. By the time he did, the boy - young man, really - had straightened, and was leaning against the nearest desk. He looked as he would in any situation, calm, relaxed - as if he couldn't careless. He even met the man's gaze and raised an eyebrow, an expression he often gave Adrian when the young boy celebrated an accomplishment that on anyone above the age of two, wasn't all that impressive.

"You need to get your eyes checked, I'm not moving."

His darken gazed moved away from the man's and back to what they had been transfixed on before he noted the shift, and felt the change in attentions. The gun and its proximity to his Tyurma's head. There wasn't as much concern as there would have been had it been placed against some helpless person's head - then again, Feliks probably could never bring himself to care for someone that ill equipped to handle life - but there was not exactly a happy bubble of ease either.

The situation, to put it lightly, was not great.

In the end though, none of his half formed plans were needed - which was probably for the best, since even the best thought out ones didn't avoid the risk that he just wouldn't move fast enough. The guy holding the gun was sloppy, he stopped looking for periods of times, but he was still holding a gun. Even with a head start, Feliks didn't move faster than a bullet, he was only human. If he was caught too soon, there would be little he could have done other than hope to derail the bullet from hitting anything quite so valuable.

He was beside her before she had even started to sway. His walk had been casual and so was his body stance as he watched the man do their bidding. Feliks had to admit, it was rather handy. His hand brushed her elbow lightly, barely there - he had hardly even noticed he had preformed the action, but still enough to steady light swaying.

"If you pass out on me, I'm not carrying you home."
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:17 pm

She blinked the disorientation out of her eyes, wavering slightly before shaking her head. His presence soothed her, as well as the ghost of his hand on her elbow. She steadied, pupils returning to normal behind closed eyelids.

"You're going to have to leave me behind anyway." A hand rose to run through her hair, but stopped after a half moment when she remembered her hair was up in its fancy up-do. A slight frown stole over her expression before she shook her head again, gesturing past him to the entrance, or rather, to the iron door fashioned to swing from the ceiling to block off the entrance should anything happen. The room was devoid of air vents big enough for more than a rat, and the plans had been very clear.

There was only one way out.

She could probably break down the door, after a few tries. It was more important if he got out with the hard drive than if she got out at all. She would escape, of course, but by that time he would be in the elevator waiting, such was the plan.

She shook her head again, pressing the heels of her palms to her eyes, she urged her tiredness away. Karma Black did not feel tired after a burst of compulsion. She was better than that. The trembling of her hands belied her true emotions, even if she was blind to them herself. She was fine. She was-

Fine.

But the trembling wouldn't stop.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 9:48 am