Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Before Pleasure, Business

Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Before Pleasure, Business - Page 3 Empty Re: Before Pleasure, Business

Post by Karmzy Tue Feb 05, 2013 4:47 am

"Oh yes, that too." She purred, sitting up and glancing at their surroundings. The movement hiked her skirt up a small bit higher, but she was entirely too sated by feeding - and relaxed from leaving that place behind - to care. It wasn't like it would affect him anyway. Dark brown eyes swept the outside, until a small building caught her eye. Arm brushing his as she pointed across him to the modest car repair shop on the side of road, she grinned.

"That's the place," she announced, the grin that grew with every moment that brought her closer to home was insatiable. "I don't think anyone's supposed to be here." Fishing the tablet from its place in the glove compartment - leaning her upper body down on her legs to reach around them rather than waste the ejergy it would take to pull them off their perch - she flicked it on, running through the security measures in a way that spoke of all the times she'd done it before.

"Says to leave it just inside the door," she told him, frowning at the details to their mission - and therefore their objectives - as she read them over once more. "There should he a filing cabinet. Third drawer from the top, in the 'I's." Without waiting for his permission, orany movement on his part, really, she leaned over the divider and slid her hand into his pocket, hesitating only long enough to exstract the heard drive. Holding it in both hands, nearly bouncing with excitement, she offered him a grin.

"Do you wanna do it?"
    Feliks Chmerkovskiy
    Feliks Chmerkovskiy
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Feliks Chmerkovskiy Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:06 pm

Keeping his eyes on the road, Feliks really didn't notice much of her movements. He watched her out of the corner of his eye, however every flash or two he'd get he'd have to look away before he processed them anyway. Still, his eye did linger for half a moment on the raised skirt - he was a man, after all. But he went back to looking for his destination a moment later. Perhaps with more dedication than the moments before, but he would neither confirm or deny this.

Pulling the car into the drive way and stopping, he stiffened for half a moment as he suddenly found her across him. Confusion crossed his features for a moment, trying to piece together the reasons for the movement before her hand was out of his pocket and the hard drive was in her hand. Rolling both his shoulders and his eyes he took it out of her hand and was already out of the car as he flung his words back to her.

"You look too comfortable to be bothered to move, Tyurma."

Following the instructions he was in and out in a few moments and starting the car again.

"There. Done."
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:50 am

The look she gave his back was missed completely, and gone before he came back, though she had moved to sit cross-legged in the passenger's seat. "I look comfy?" she asked canting her head to the side as she watched him. With a grin, she glanced at the steering wheel, her emotions doing an odd sort of lift at the sight of his hands there. "I want to drive." She announced with a grin. "Can I?"

"Home." The word might as well been a prayer, a small smile flitting over her face as she leaned back in her chair. "I can't wait for home."
    Feliks Chmerkovskiy
    Feliks Chmerkovskiy
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Feliks Chmerkovskiy Wed Feb 06, 2013 3:09 am

Leaning against the door frame, he waited for a moment, glancing over at her and thinking about her question. He was reluctant to give up the freedom of driving but he supposed it wouldn't hurt.

In the back of his mind he wondered if she could be less distracting if she was in control of the car.

"All yours Tyurma."

Rolling back from his door he took the long way around the car, slipping into her seat once she had left it, reclining the chair back and relaxing against the seat. At least he didn't have to do anything from this side of the car. Reaching up he pulled off the tie, throwing it to the back of the car and unbuttoning the top buttons.

"I hate those things."
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Wed Feb 06, 2013 3:43 am

"Really?" She perked up, not believing him until he moved away. She gazed up at him standing on her side before she gave an excited little sound and turned to crawl over the divider, swinging her legs over the steering wheel and flopping into the seat. Spreading her legs to fit them under the wheel, and moving the chair closer to fit. Hair bouncing around her, she grinned over at him, closing the door next to her and raising an eyebrow. She reached into the back seat to retrieve his tie, and tying it around her forehead as a psuedo-bandanna.

"I suggest you buckle your seat belt, loverboy, because this is going to be rough."

She barely waited for his door to close before she was slamming her foot into the gas pedal, spinning the car in a wild 360 and pulling back into the street. The roar of the engine was amazing, even as she pulled from the back street and onto the highway. It was only after a few miles that she slowed, the grin never leaving her mouth. She didn't slow completely until she came to a stop light a few blocks from their house, hair tussled and windswept, eyes wild with happiness and excitement.

"Driving is fun." She said, her voice rough with excitement. "It's a shame I've never done it before."
    Feliks Chmerkovskiy
    Feliks Chmerkovskiy
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Feliks Chmerkovskiy Wed Feb 06, 2013 3:57 am

Feliks jolted with the car, barely having grabbed the seatbelt - certainly not enough time to buckle it in, before she whirled into her sharp turn, causing the man to smash his head against the door which had just barely been closed shut. Letting out a grunt - a groan really, the he didn't let complete - he straightened himself and put the belt on as she rocketed back.

He should have known he would regret giving her freedom to drive. Whatever, it still got him out of having to do anything.

"You work the tie, Tyurma," he stated once he was resting back again, eyes closed and pinching the bridge of his nose, "You really should be the one to wear it next time."

He could hear the engine roaring under her lead foot. Honestly, once he was firmly buckled and the risk of her reckless driving wasn't going to cause him to fall about again, Feliks didn't really care about the speed. In a way it was almost more relaxing that way. So long as she was willing to talk her way out of cops that may pull them over, and pay for anything her reckless handling of his car was going to break, then Feliks didn't care at all.

The faster she went, the faster her got home too.

"Glad you're enjoying yourself Tyurma. Try not to crash so close to the end of our journey - It'd be a real bummer to Adrian."
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Wed Feb 06, 2013 4:38 am

"Course I work the tie." She murmured, gazing up at the red light, tapping her fingers on the steering wheel happily as her other hand twirled around the tie. "I work everything."

A frown took over her lips as the light refused to change color, and instead she looked over at him. Her eyes swept him for the first time since they'd left - she'd found her focus had been better invested in where they were going, at such speeds - something in her expression morphing before the light turned green and she was facing front again, cheeks only a small bit pinker than when she'd started. What was with the buttons on his shirt.

"Either take the shirt off or button it up, Liks." She muttered, pulling carefully into the lot and parking the car in its honed parking spot before pausing.

"I don't have any shoes." she muttered, gazing out at the slightly wet pavement outside her car window.
    Feliks Chmerkovskiy
    Feliks Chmerkovskiy
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Feliks Chmerkovskiy Wed Feb 06, 2013 4:51 am

He felt her gaze on him, however he didn't do anything about it. Quite comfortable with where he was, all he did was drop the fingers from the bridge of his nose, finally opening his eyes when she spoke again, glancing at her profile in the glowing evening light. It was in that moment that he raised in his seat slightly, he blinked and then the look that was on his face for a moment disappeared and his usual smirk was back into place.

"Is it bothering you, Tyurma?"

Rolling his shoulders as they parked, he looked out at the ground, glancing between it, and then back at her for a moment before letting out a loud and dramatic huff, and getting out of the car. Walking around the car, pulling the door open and the girl out. Tossing her over his shoulder he kicked the door closed and headed back towards the flat.

"Next time, bring spare shoes, will you. This knight, carrying stuff isn't my thing."
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Wed Feb 06, 2013 5:43 am

"Of course it bothers- hey!" She gave a half squeal, half giggle sound of almost-arguement as she was lifted, holding his keys in one hand as she hung off his shoulder. The movement hiked up her dress slightly, but she was too focused on grabbing his hips as not to fall to notice that. She swung her feet a few times before stopping, slipping his keys into his back pocket.

"I don't like wasting clothing." She argued, voice teasing. "If you're going to wear something, either cover most of your skin or don't bother wearing it!" She argued. "It's distracting."

"At least I don't have to pull myself out of your pocket and talk you into putting you under 'I'." There was only a moment of that before she was blushing, and shifting slightly, holding onto his belt loops in hopes of staying. "I didn't mean it like that." She continued, a half giggle flying from her lips before she could stop it. "At least not consciously." she added, almost as an after thought.

"I think all the blood's rushing to my head." She observed, quite happily. "This really is a great mode of transportation. I think maybe we should go to and from places like this all the time."
    Feliks Chmerkovskiy
    Feliks Chmerkovskiy
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Feliks Chmerkovskiy Thu Feb 07, 2013 7:50 pm

Feliks merely hummed as he walked into the building, nodding to the odd neighbour he passed before heading towards the stairs and starting up the stairs. Her movements were becoming slightly distracting but he didn't show any of it outwardly.

"Maybe distracting was what I was going for," he drawled slowly, turning the corner and starting up the next set of stairs, "And quit moving will you. If you make me drop you, I'm not responsible."

Moving he stopped in front of the door, "Want to be useful and hand me those keys you just used as an excuse to touch my ass, Tyurma?" He smirked slightly, jostling her slightly at her comment.

Opening the door quietly, he ignored the house elf's curious looks before, tossing Karma over on the couch. Raising an eyebrow at the creature, he took stalk of the room, and the absence of Adrian, and figuring he was asleep. Giving only a slight nod, he turned back to Karma, throwing his shirt at her.

"Since it bothered you so much." Smirking he rolled his shoulders and headed off to his own room, stopping over at the door, and glancing back at her with a smirk, "Yeah. We're not doing that any time again soon. So I hope you enjoyed it." Winking he smirked and waved his hand, "Night Darling."

He disappeared into the bedroom.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Sat Feb 09, 2013 3:59 am

Karma fished his keys back out quite happily, handing it to him and squirming slightly again. "I don't need an excuse to touch your ass, Liksie. I can do it whenever I want." She grabbed onto his hips as he moved once more, laughing softly as they moved into the apartment but wisely staying quiet under the belief that her son would be asleep.

A surprised squeal escaped her lips before she could stop it, dropping onto the couch like a thrown stone, bouncing as her lips formed a perfect 'oh'. Finally, she landed sprawled across the couch, pouting up at the ceiling before looking back in time to get a shirt to the face. "I like you better without your clothing anyway." She teased, watching as he disappeared inside.

Once he was out of sight, she tugged at her dress until it unzipped, tugging it down and off as she glanced at the house elf. Wanda piped up immediately about how Adrian had been all night, even as Karma shrugged on Liks's shirt and began to button it up. Nodding to the elf and thanking her for her services, Karma turned into the bedroom, smirking slightly to herself as she ran her fingers through her hair.

She was glad to be home.
    Feliks Chmerkovskiy
    Feliks Chmerkovskiy
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Feliks Chmerkovskiy Sun Feb 10, 2013 4:26 am

The first thing Feliks did upon entering the room was what he always did - check upon Adrian. This time he might have been a little more thorough than he normally would. The stress of leaving him in another's care, as well as the near miss he had, had with that bullet had created the dual affect of driving Feliks to check for any hair out of place as well as just bask in the wonder that was his child.

He never looked more peaceful, more saint like when he was asleep. Sometimes Feliks would sit there and look for himself in the boys face - other days he would just feel thankful that he was there.

Once sure that the child was completely as he had left him - and filled himself with enough of a view to sooth his nerves that still on some level said he was never going to see the child agian - Feliks removed the clothes he had been required to wear for the evening, and once in his boxers, rolled easily into his bed.

He wasn't surprised when Karma came in a few moments later. He raised his eye brow's slightly at her appearance.

"Nice, Planning to sleep in that Tyurma," his voice was soft as to not wake the slumbering baby. "I must say if you are good luck to you. That by fair is not my most comfortable shirt."
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Tue Feb 12, 2013 3:46 am

Karma rolled her eyes at him, sauntering from the crib - where she'd just placed a kiss to her son's forehead - to the dresser. "In case you haven't noticed, there's nothing to wear as pajamas out there." She scoffed softly, snagging a soft baby blue t-shirt and moving over to sit on the side of the bed. "Besides, I know I look amazing in this anyway."

Standing slightly, she moved her hands up under the front of her shirt where he couldn't see them, and carefully wiggled her way out of the top half of her tights. Sitting back down, she kept her back to him as she pulled each leg out of its glossy confinement. Tossing the stockings into the corner with the pile of his clothing, she started on the shirt buttons with dexterous purpose, humming a soft tune under her breath. The girl was anxious to lie down on her side of the bed and curl up underneath the blankets, long past ready to succumb to sleep, even in the form of her almost-nightmares.

Letting the shirt fall from her shoulders and onto the bed, she fumbled with the other shirt, pulling it on and tossing the other into the corner as well. Snuggling under the blankets, she looked over at him, expression morphing from happy to- one hand finding its way across the space to rest on his chest. His heartbeat pounded against her fingers, alive, defiant, perhaps just a bit fast, a constant reminder that the man beside her was actually alive. If she thought he'd let her, she might even-

Scooting over, she laid her head on his chest where her fingers had been, loving the fact that she could hear it in stereo surround. Fingers curling against his skin, she let out a sigh and relaxed properly for the first time since they had left the elevator. "I'm glad you're still here." she murmured tiredly, curling into his side without waiting for his permission. "I would miss..." Her voice fell silent, once more transfixed by the sound that usually made her hungry. This time, however it just filled her with... comfort. Liks was here beside her. He was fine. He was breathing. He was-

Alive.
    Feliks Chmerkovskiy
    Feliks Chmerkovskiy
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Feliks Chmerkovskiy Tue Feb 12, 2013 4:13 am

Fidgeting slightly Feliks moved, his gaze following her movements with a tired sort of intensity. He wasn't really sure what was burning behind that gaze - he didn't really feel the emotion behind it, but there was something lurking anyway. That was the way it always was. As the shirt was removed his hand reached out lingering just out of reach of the bare back that he could touch, but hesitated. The hesitation was out of character, but he couldn't just -

She was rolling back before he came to any decision and his hand was pulled back before she could see that it. About to roll over onto his side again, he was stopped by her hand. A frown he looked down at it, and then back up again. The curiosity was there, but he never voiced the question. Maybe to an extent he knew. When her head replaced her hand he couldn't quite bring himself to pus her off, or to make his usual flippant comments. Instead his arms seemed to find their way around her.

He didn't hesitate before he pressed his lips to the top of her head. "I would too."

Taking a deep breath, and glancing over at the sleeping child in the crib, he had all he needed to remind himself he was fine. With all that, Feliks relaxed and slipped easily into sleep.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 9:17 am