Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

Business-Date

Business-Date Empty Business-Date

Post by Guest Sun May 22, 2011 4:14 pm

Gene took Aimee's hand as he manouevered them through the airport to the VIP terminal.

"We'll take my private jet..." Gene said nervously, as his pilot greeted them.

"Yes... Please take us to Dubai, Saudi Arabia. Cut the red tape first will you?" Gene ordered and the pilot moved away.

"Aimee, welcome to your first flight." Gene smiled, as he showed her his impressive private jet in the hangar.

"Apparently, there's been an oilfield discovery near my place. I want it." Gene said, ushering the lady into the plane.

"Need anything before we take off?"

Business-Date Empty Re: Business-Date

Post by Guest Sun May 22, 2011 4:25 pm

Aimee looked mouth agape as they walked into the airport, she couldn't believe just how big the airport was or how nice the planes were, half expecting to go on on with the large crowds of other people Aimee frowned as they moved past them all.

"Gene shouldn't we...wow."

She stopped talking as she looked at his private jet.

"You have a private jet?"

Looking at him with wide eyes she bounded happily onto the plane tugging Gene along after her, she looked around the plane as she got on the seats and the tables it looked just like a flying room! It was great.

"No no I'm fine Gene."

Post by Guest Sun May 22, 2011 4:50 pm

Gene nodded, slightly proud of his many accomplishments.

He laughed as Aimee dragged him onto his own plane like an excited child.

Suddenly the pilot's voice came on, telling passengers to be seated.

He buckled Aimee to the chair and himself as well, and after a while, the plane gained speed and took off, gaining altitude. Unitl the country below them was tiny.

"You feeling a bit nausy at all? On your first flight?" Gene asked, and went to the wine cabinet and poured Aimee a glass of white wine, and for himself as well.

"By the way, how do you like it so far? Everything okay?" Gene asked.

Post by Guest Sun May 22, 2011 5:00 pm

As the voice sounded in the plane Aimee jumped a little, she hadn't expected that at all and she was a little shocked, seatbelt? What? Frowning she let Gene do whatever the voice told him to and smiled when she realized what it was all about.

"Thanks Gene."

She smiled warmly and as the plane began to fly into the sky Aimee gasped and held out her hand for Gene to take, this was different to broom flying and she wasn't sure if she liked it.

"This feels weird. I don't like it!"

Aimee muttered, but as the plane stopped it's asent Aimee relaxed and took the wine from Gene with a smile sipping it lightly,

"It's better once you get to a certain level, I don't like it when we take off...makes me head feel funny."

Post by Guest Sun May 22, 2011 5:05 pm

"Its true. Your head feels funny due to gravity and stuff, but let's not get scientific here." Gene said, and unbuckled her seat belt.

"We can move around now. If your tired, just push this button and the seat will extend itself to form a bed. Then, when your thirsty, there's a bar or the wine cabinet. Then, for entertainment, this screen will play movies from the DVD rack." Gene said.

"So... What would you like to do as we are on our way to Saudi Arabia? The Middle East?" Gene smiled, kissing his girlfriend on the cheek.

(OOC: I thought Sin would be your boyfriend later on? ) Question

Post by Guest Sun May 22, 2011 7:05 pm

Aimee smiled happily, she didn't like feeling restricted and the seatbelt did just that, once she was free to move about once more she sprung up out of her seat and wandered over to the DVD wrack, looking at all the choices that lay there she saw one of her favourite films, You've Got Mail, placing it into the DVD player Aimee sat back and watched it glass of wine in hand.

"You could always watch this film with me? It's a great film, really moving and quite funny too."

She smiled gesturing for Gene to sit down next to her so they could watch the film together.

"Be careful I do like to talk and sarcastically comment through films."

Kissing Genes cheek as he kissed hers Aimee lay her head on his chest and gazed intently at the screen.

(OOC: Well yes, but it doesn't mean I love you any less, just means that we have to break up...)

Post by Guest Mon May 23, 2011 6:10 am

Gene smiled, looking at her jump up like an excited child. He got himself an interesting girlfriend!

"Sure, I'll do commentary during the film as well, though." Gene said, slightly embarrassed.

Sometimes, during either a really good or really bad film, he will praise or judge it, wow or boo.

"Hmm... Okay, I never watched it in my life. Time to start watching now, then." Gene smiled, stroking her hair as the film started.

Post by Guest Mon May 23, 2011 1:58 pm

As the opening title sequence came onto the screen Aimee smiled, she loved this film and how it combined technology with the affects of it on an older generation of shops and cultures, despite the whole it's over 2 hours long thing there wasn't a film that compared.

"I love this muggle actor, he's called Tom Hanks have you seem him in anything else?"

She smiled taking a sip of her wine and moving to lean her head against Genes chest nuzzling it into his skin as she watched the film at the same time.

"Do you have a favourite film Gene?"

Post by Guest Mon May 23, 2011 2:30 pm

Gene smiled, looking at that familiar muggle actor.

"My favourite movie is Forrest Gump, also by Tom Hanks, he is really good isn't he?" Gene smiled, patting Aimee's hair.

"By the way, Aimee, how would you like to stay in a muggle hotel, where the floors are made of glass, and you feel like you are floating?" Gene smiled.

Post by Guest Mon May 23, 2011 2:50 pm

Aimee smiled up at Gene that too was one of her favourite films, in fact, she had been to a theme park in America where they sold Bubba Gump things and she had bought quite a lot of them there.

"I love that film too! It's such a great motivating story...yet so sad too."

She sniffed a little remembering the ending to it.

"Life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're going to get."

She quoted with a smile tapping Gene's nose at the description of the hotel Aimee grinned and nodded her head, it sounded wonderful and she couldn't wait to have her first stay at a muggle hotel.

"OH yes please!"

Post by Guest Mon May 23, 2011 2:59 pm

"My favourite is the Lord of the Rings. We can watch that later, pretty please?" Gene asked timidly, not willing to defy the lady.

"I love that quote. That's how life is." Gene sighed, remembering that scene where Forrest was at the bus-stop.

"Oh, Dubai is a lovely place. All I need to do is sign some documents, then we can have fun. Like playing in the desert with muggle jeeps... Eating their cuisine... But, we'll be staying at something even more beautiful after the hotel experience."

"It is called the Palm Islands. Muggle-made islands. Bought one for a large sum of money some time ago. It is rather nice, a nice cosy villa... Natural beach... Vegetation... You're my first guest." Gene smiled, tickling Aimee gently.

Post by Guest Mon May 23, 2011 3:06 pm

Aimee smiled she had heard of those films before but she had never watched them, they had always fasincated her though as with any film that took magic into it's own interpretation.

"Of course we can watch it later, fair is fair, we shall take turns."

She nodded being very diplomatic as she spoke, smiling Aimee placed a finger on Genes nose and tapped it warningly she didn't want him to spend a lot of money on her, it just wasn't right, after all she would have to repay him in some way.

"Play in the sand? Sounds like my kind of holiday I just love adventure and I'm fearless because I can just heal myself if I break anything."

Giggling a little as he ticked her Aimee tried to squirm away but ended up hitting her head on the arm of one of the seats and pouting holding where it had hurt.

I'm your first guest? What? No wild parties with men and hookers?"

Post by Guest Tue May 24, 2011 3:46 am

Gene smiled, nodding when he got her approval to watch Lord of the Rings later.

"Oh Saudi is amazing. But to reach that island I own, we might need to take a speed boat or a sea-plane. You like the idea?" Gene smiled, patting Aimee.

Gene's face sunk when he heard her comment.

"That was a bit of an insult. I gave you my.." Gene flushed, and looked away.

"Well.. If you think of me like this, it's just not fair." He said calmly.

Post by Guest Tue May 24, 2011 7:04 am

Aimee grinned when she heard talk of a sea plane, she had never been on one of these before and she wasn't even quite sure what one looked like, was it just like this plane but on the sea? Furrowing her eyebrows in thought she asked:

"What is the difference between a sea plane and an aeroplane?"

But as she caught the look on Genes face she flushed and became paniked waving her hands in the air before wrapping Gene up in a large hug.

"I'm so sorry! I never meant it as an insult...I'm sorry...it was only a little joke you know I don't think of you like that but I was being and idiot...sorry."

Just when Aimee thought she couldn't possibly say sorry anymore she hung her head and moved away from Gene.

"Sorry."

Post by Guest Tue May 24, 2011 8:12 am

Gene looked at her apologising, half in amusement, half in embarassment, and he scooted over to Aimee, and pulled her closer to him.

"Oh well, it looks like I will have to forgive you, Miss Aimee Cooper. Too bad that I am your boyfriend." Gene whispered into her ears, before gently brushing his lips against her cheek.

"Well, as your boyfriend, it is with great pleasure to announce, officially, that a seaplane is capable of flying in both air and on the water surface. But it cannot fly for as long as this plane we're on of course." Gene smiled, stroking her smooth blonde hair.

"Hmm... Miss Cooper. Now that you mention it, maybe the house could do with a wild party." Gene said jokingly, and he laughed as Aimee hit him.

"Jokes aside. Look! Tom Hanks is gonna meet Meg! Shopgirl and NY dude!" Gene said, pointing at the screen, where the movie was nearing its end.

(OOC: my close friend and I are finished... Sad)

Post by Guest Tue May 24, 2011 3:25 pm

Aimee smiled as she was hugged into Gene she was happy that he wasn't offended by what she had said too badly she honestly did only mean it as a joke, and as he stroked her blonde hair and whispered in her ear Aimee purred softly and snuggled her head into Genes chest not wanting him to stop playing with her hair.

"Ohhh I see, that makes sense, should have guessed it could go on water by the whole 'sea' part. I can be so stupid sometimes."

She whispered, and chuckled lightly when Gene mentioned actually having a wild party, she hadn't really been interested by alcohol, not liking to drink it much so a wild party didn't sound so good to her and she knew Gene wouldn't like it either.

"I don't think that's such a good idea."

Aimee grinned punching him in the arm gently, playfully.

"Awww I love this ending! It's just so adorable! So romantic."

She glued her eyes to the screen and felt a lump come to her throat.

Post by Guest Tue May 24, 2011 3:33 pm

Gene smiled as the movie ended with them kissing, and he mimicked in kind, slightly raising Aimee's head and kissed her. Breaking away shyly, he went to the DVD player.

"Now! For Lord of the Rings!" He leaped up and inserted Two Towers into the DVD player.

"Woo for elves and men!" He squealed, stroking Aimee's hair as he said it.

Post by Guest Tue May 24, 2011 3:39 pm

Aimee blushed a little as Gene tilted her head up and softly kissed her lips, enjoying the feeling of his lips on her own she didn't want to push him as he moved away, she knew that it wasn't in Genes nature to be overly touchy feely.

"I'm interested to see what this is like...isn't there three of them? Which one are we watching?"

As the DVD was placed into the machine Aimee lay her head on Gene again and began her purring as he played with her hair once more nuzzling her head against his hand to gesture for him to continue.

"Woo for elves and men."

Aimee muttered sleepily, the feeling of Gene playing with her hair making her drift off.

Post by Guest Tue May 24, 2011 3:46 pm

"Are you tired?" Gene asked, concerned, her voice was sleepy, but he continued to stroke her long blonde hair nonetheless.

"We can do other things you know... If movies are boring you..." Gene said, smiling, as he scooted closer to Aimee and hugged her tightly, her warmth filling his heart with joy.

"Goodness. Looks like I am in love."

Post by Guest Tue May 24, 2011 3:52 pm

Aimee purred louder as Gene continued to play with her hair and she felt her eyelids droop closed for a full minute before she jerks them open once more and shaking her head lightly at the feeling that she was dropping off again.

"Huh? No...no...people playing with my hair makes me sleepy...but it feels so nice."

Continuing to purr lightly Aimee wrapped her arms around Gene and hugged him closer feeling his body heat mixing with her own.

"So comfy..."

She whispered.

"I love you Gene."

Post by Guest Wed May 25, 2011 4:50 am

Gene smiled, and played with her hair even further.

"Aww... Let's play with your hair then." Gene said, stroking it.

As her eyes started to droop close, Gene got up, and pulled out a blanket from under the seat and covered her, kissing her lips before sitting down beside her, and taking out his laptop, to type a business mail.

(OOC: Got caught yesterday. So... May be grounded)

Post by Guest Wed May 25, 2011 7:23 am

Aimee sighed happily and every muscle in her body became relaxed as Gene continued to play with her hair, she couldn't fight the sleep any longer and she was vaguely aware of a blanket being placed over her before she finally let her eyes shut and she drifted off into a light sleep.

After what only seemed like a few minutes but was probably an hour or so Aimee woke up and yawned, streching her arms out above her, looking around the see where Gene had got to she spied him and hugged him softly laying her head on his shoulder.

"That was a nice sleep, what are you up to?"

She asked.

(OOC: No worries, thanks for letting me know so I don't worry xD)

Post by Guest Wed May 25, 2011 9:59 am

"Hello, Aimee. Nothing much, just typing a letter to this colleague of mine. Beautiful blue eyes, blonde, great legs too." He smirked, joking with her.

"We're arriving soon, you best get into thin clothing. Casual if possible." Gene smiled, and ruffled her hair, enjoying the feeling of her head on his shoulder.

"What's the first thing you want to do after we get off? Home? Or eat? Or play?" Gene asked, clasping Aimee's hand in his.

Post by Guest Wed May 25, 2011 2:14 pm

Aimee frowned when Gene told her about the letter he was writing, but she frowned more at who he was writing it to, with a sigh she moved away from him to the other side of the plane before heeding his advice and going into the bathroom to get changed into a lightweight shirt and short denim shorts.

"There."

Aimee said curtly as she came out of the toilet where she had gotten changed.

"I'm not bothered, I thought you had work to do with your blonde haired blue eyed great legged collegue."

She growled.

Post by Guest Thu May 26, 2011 6:16 am

Gene's head rang alarm bells when this was her reaction.

"Calm down, she does have great legs. All four of them. I'm emailing my forty year old business partner, who owns a dog called Heidi." Gene said, and laughed.

"Heidi likes bones too!" Gene winked, and hugged her, gently kissing her on the cheek.

"So? Still angry? Miss Cooper Need me to atone for my deeds?" Gene smiled, kissing her full on the lips.

"So? What do you want to do? When we get off the plane?" Gene asked.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 8:34 am