Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

First time talking

James Nickelson
    James Nickelson
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

First time talking - Page 2 Empty Re: First time talking

Post by James Nickelson Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:01 pm

James shrugged, but nodded. At least someone seemed to understand. Casey would never have really understood, at least, he didn't think so. Her parents sounded like the coolest and most sweet people in the world by the way she had described them.

Raising an eyebrow at the girl before him, he shook his head. "I would rather not..." but then he sighed. He could leave now, and not talk about it, but he had a feeling Jamie would pester him at school about it.

"Let's just say my dad really doesn't approve of her, for his own reasons, and he wants me to end it with her or he'd hurt her." he said scratching the back of his head with nervousness.

"Um...then it's just me...I'm starting to feel like maybe she's not the one I want to spend my life with, you know? Despite the fact that we've talked about it more than once. At first it seemed great and I was excited, but now...now I'm not so sure." he explained, looking down at the ground, not really sure what else to say at the moment.
    Jamie Malfoy
    Jamie Malfoy
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Jamie Malfoy Sun Mar 03, 2013 9:47 pm

Jamie couldn't believe that James father really said something like that. Now it sort of freaked her out because now if she ever introduced her boyfriend to her father, he'd probably give him a hugh speech. Jamie nodded though. "It sucks that your father basically threatened Casey's life if you didn't end it with her" Jamie was sympathetic for him in a way but still her natural self.

Jamie nodded and than spoke. "It's okay to think that James, not a lot of people can be completely sure. The only way they could is if they are completely in love with on another, if you never felt like that and you just liked her than maybe it wasn't mean't to be but you will find someone you can relate to and be with" Jamie explained. She didn't know when she became the type of person to give advice but it was worth a try.
    James Nickelson
    James Nickelson
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by James Nickelson Sun Mar 03, 2013 10:46 pm

James gave her a smile, a small one, but a smile none the less. He was grateful that she didn't hate him for feeling the way he did. He knew Casey would, she would hate him forever, and he would hate himself for hurting her.

But he couldn't help what he felt about Casey now, he couldn't force himself to love her again, that would hurt both him and Casey.

Sighing, James suddenly felt a little awkward about the topic. "Er...look, I'm not usually this sort of...rude and awkward, but I really should be getting back, my dad will notice if I'm gone." he said looking at the ground and then back at Jamie.

"I'll er...see you at school." he said giving her a small smile, but then he took off. He felt bad, he never usually just left in the middle of a conversation, but he was uncomfortable and it was true, his dad would be angry at him for just leaving.
    Jamie Malfoy
    Jamie Malfoy
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Jamie Malfoy Mon Mar 04, 2013 7:50 pm

Jamie couldn't help the laugh that came out of her mouth. "Yeah, know it's fine, I think my parents finally realized I am no longer in my room and are mad that I snuck out. But what is life without a little risk" Jamie shrugged. This wasn't new to her. She was used to sneaking out and having one of her parents realize she left and scold her when she comes home.

"Okay" Jamie nodded. She watch his retreating figure and looked around the cave before walking out the same way she came in. Now it was time to get amused by her parents angry faces.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:16 am