Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

A Time To Think (Lovi and Lucidus)

A Time To Think (Lovi and Lucidus) Empty A Time To Think (Lovi and Lucidus)

Post by Guest Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:29 pm

Loviise moved out of the castle, even though she was used to it now she still liekd to be outside, the vast castle was hardly claustrophobic but still the wind on her face and the coolness of the outside grounds made her feel more at ease and even though it was nothing like her climate at home she felt more connected to it out here.

Sitting on the grass Loviise picked out a few daisy's and began to make a chain before looking out over the water, rippling with the movements of the creatures below and wondering what she should do about her condition, surely being at school someone would know, someone would find out and a small part of her wondered why her Grandfather had sent her here in the first place.

A Time To Think (Lovi and Lucidus) Empty Re: A Time To Think (Lovi and Lucidus)

Post by Guest Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:03 pm

"Lovely view, isn't it?" Luz asked, standing a few feet away with his hands in his pockets. "That old castle has always felt extremely claustrophobic. Always nice to be outside."
    Pulling his hands out of his pockets, he went and sat down in the grass.
    "So, why are you out here?" He asked, brushing his hair out of his eyes. "Thinking, sulking, hiding?"

Post by Guest Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:08 pm

Loviise turned her head as she heard someone speaking to her and she smiled shyly before returning her gaze back out into the water, she found it oddly calming to watch it ebb in and out of the lakes edge.

"Yes I alvays thought so, on both accounts."

Biting her lip and looking up at the boy once more she patted the ground beside her.

"Oh, I am just thinking, it alvays helps me to be outdoors vhen I think. Vhy are you out here?"

Post by Guest Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:23 pm

"Oh, much the same." He said, looking out across the lake. "Just thinking about Hogwarts, the 'wizarding' world, and all that."
    He laid back, looking at the sky. His pesky bangs keep falling in his eyes so he blows them away.
    "Your accent," He remarked, "What is it? It's lovely."

Post by Guest Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:28 pm

Loviise smiled as he lay down next to her and she continued to pick at the daisy's making her chain longer and she tested it around her head, still not long enough to make a headband so she frowned lightly and collected a few more daisy's.

"This is a good place to think, but, zere is alvays talking instead of zinking. Sometimes I vish I had someone to talk to you know?"

She chuckled softly and blushed.

"I am from Estonia..."

Post by Guest Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:44 pm

"Estonia," He said, closing his eyes in concentration. "Hm... Never actually read to much into that one. Guess I'll have to visit the library sometime today."
    He started laughing at what he said, "Listen to me. A typical Ravenclaw spending my time in the library."
    "I keep having to excuse my manners." He said while sitting up and extending his hand, "I am Lucidus, or just Luz. And you are?"

Post by Guest Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:57 pm

Loviise smiled gently at the boy and chuckled again, it was true she did seem to spend a lot of time reading, not in the library perse but always in some place quiet and out of reach from people who might disturb her.

"You should not be ashamed of somezing zat you like to do..."

She looked down at him where he lay through her fringe letting her blue eyes cast over him. Loviise smiled shyly again and took his hand in her own, shaking it lightly before letting go.

"I'm Lovisse, or Lovi."

Post by Guest Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:05 pm

"That's what everyone tells me." He said smiling at her, "I'm just trying to break the mold is all."

"A pleasure to meet you Lovi." He said giving her a warm smile.

"So tell me," He said after laying back down, "Why come here from Estonia?"

Post by Guest Mon Jun 13, 2011 7:16 pm

Loviise nodded her head, she was used to people wanting to break the mould, she however just floated along trying to adapt where she could irrelevent of moulds or anything else.

"Pleasure to meet you too Luz...zat is a very nice name."

She mused deciding she would lay down next to Luz, resting her arms behind her head on the grass.

"Zat is a very long story, to cut it short, my grandfazer was teaching me magic but he vas not good so he sent me here to get zee best education I could, it is a little scary being zee oldest in the first years I get funny looks as if I am stupid...but zen again I suppose I am..."

Post by Guest Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:13 pm

"You too?" He remarked with a hint of laughter in his voice, "My mother kept me home, against my father's wishes, to teach me. But then... well I live with my aunt now and she decided to send me here. This is my first year."

"Estonia," He whispered softly, "Just the name sounds exotic and mysterious. I'd like to visit sometime in the future."

A grumpy expression crossed his face after a while, "What else is there to do here? It's so... mundane!"

Post by Guest Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:33 am

Loviise smiled a little wider, it was nice to know that she was not the only first year here that was older than the rest and she felt reassured by the fact that she had met Luz as well, they could become friends perhaps.

"It is the most vonderful place...maybe vone day you vill visit it, I"d be happy to show you around."

She played with a lock of her hair curling it and uncurling it around her finger and she looked once again at Luz, he seemed bored and she wanted to help him to become happier so she thought of something they could do.

"Vell ve coud always play a game if zis is better? Have you ever player vould you rather?"

Post by Guest Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:45 pm

"I would greatly appreciate a guide," He said, casting her a warm smile.

"I actually have," He said looking forlornly off as if into a long ago memory shrouded by fog, "With my brothers. They loved to play. Mostly about whether the Chudley Cannons or Falmouth Falcons would win. Always fun to watch them fight."

Post by Guest Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:29 pm

Loviise hung her head ashamed of herself, she didn't mean to bring back bad memories to Luz and she would have to be more careful around him, after all, she too had parts in her past that she wanted to stay clear of it was only natural that he would as well.

"Forgive me...if you vant to play somezing else ve shall..."

Playing with her hair she sat up and hugged her knee's close to her.

"I did not mean it upset you Luz..."

Post by Guest Tue Jun 14, 2011 4:09 pm

"No, no!" Luz said quickly, "It's my fault. I'm sorry. Those were good memories. I like to remember the good memories."

He sat up and tilted his head to look at her. "Would you rather kiss the Headmaster or Professor Romain?" He asked mischievously.

Post by Guest Tue Jun 14, 2011 4:18 pm

Loviise turned to Luz a blush gracing her pale face and she giggled a little thinking about the answer, she supposed that Professor Romain was in a good mood most of the time and that made him nicer than Hades who always seemed to be so angry...

"I guess....it vould have to be Professor Romain, but I vould rather give my first kiss to somvone who I loved."

Pulling tongues at Luz Loviise thought of her own question.

"Okay, vould you rather call Professor Smith an old man, or vould you rather show up late for one of Professor Romain's lessons?"

Post by Guest Tue Jun 14, 2011 4:30 pm

Luz thought for a while before responding, "Probably be late for one of Professor Romain's lessons. I doubt he'd maim me as much as Professor Smith would."

After a while of contemplation, he said "Which Bertie Bott bean; Dirt or Rotten Egg?"

Post by Guest Tue Jun 14, 2011 4:39 pm

Nodding her head Lovisse agreed with this option, even though she didn't have Professor Smith for potions she still had a very good idea from being in the room next to him just how angry he could get sometimes, Professor Romain seemed a little more lax.

"Dirt...I cannot stand egg."

LOvisse pulled a face before thinking.

"Vould you rather have to clean the whole of Hogwarts or spend a night in the Forbidden Forest alone?"

Post by Guest Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:01 pm

"Me too," He admitted, "Except out of choice. I don't eat any kind of thing that had, or could have, had a beating heart. Kind of weird, I know. It works for me though."

"Forbidden Forest," He responded almost immediately, "I can survive, but I can't clean. Never could. I only ever make a bigger mess."

Luz started to pull up grass as he thought of another question.

"How about," He started "Freezing to death, or burning?"

Post by Guest Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:33 pm

Loviise turned her head, she supposed this meant that Luz was a vegetarian and she had never met one of those before, of course, she had never met many people having been kept away all these years but she was happy to have met her first Vegetarian and her second fellow Ravenclaw.

"It's zis not the vay of all boys?"

She laughed a little bit and nodded her head, she personally would have preferred the forest, Loviise was not afraid of work but Hogwarts was vast and she knew she couldn't clean it all.

"Hmmm I zink I vill go for ze burning, faster I vould zink."

Ruffling the back of her hair she bit her lip and asked.

"Vould you rather have no emotions, or vould you rather be braindead?"

Post by Guest Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:42 am

"No," He responded with a chuckle, "Most boys find it ridiculous to not eat any meat. Personally, I find it more appealing not to eat meat."

"Burning for me too," He said nodding his head, "Faster, and actually less pain."

"Now that's a hard one," He said, mainly so he could gather his thoughts, "People with no emotions can emulate emotions and act like they have them. However, I've heard of cases where the braindead can still function, somehow. I've never actually met someone that that is the case, but oh would I ask them some questions."
    He paused for a while to think about it, "Personally, I'd rather have no emotions."

"What about you?" he asked, "No emotion or braindead?"

Post by Guest Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:37 am

Loviise smiled as she watched Luz try and come to a conclusion about the question that she had asked, it seemed like they thought the same about lots of things and even though they were pretty random things it was quite fun either way. Tilting her head to one side as she heard him reach a conclusion she bit her lip and nodded once more.

"Vell, I guess zat makes sense."

Smiling softly Loviise thought for a moment even though she already knew the answer to her question.

"I vould rather be braindead...my emotions are everyzing to me, vithout zem I vould be dead anyvay."

Poking him in the arm before drawing her hand away Loviise laughed lightly.

"You're not supposed to steal my question."

Post by Guest Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:39 pm

"That's another good way of looking at it..." He said, looking off at the lake. "Soo, now I can't decide which now."

Lucidus gave her a light poke as well before responding, "I just wanted to know what you thought about it."

He looked out over the lake again, watching the ripples and small waves as the wind blew over it. Further across the lake, tops of trees are blown in every direction softly bowing as dancers would before the ball. "Would you rather dance in front of a large crowd or sing?"

Post by Guest Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:29 pm

Loviise looked at the spot where Luz had poked her and she rubbed her hand over it, it felt tingly, she smiled softly not used to having any sort fo physical contact but the friendly gesture made her more at ease and she shrugged her shoulders, it felt nice to have someone want know what she thought about something.

"Zat is nice of you..."

She whispered before smiling at his question.

"Zat is not a hard question to answer, I am a dancer anyvay so I vould have to say dance, I have been told I am good at dancing so...I vouldn't mind performing for people."

Loviise tucked a strand of hair behind her ear and she thought of a question.

"Vould you rather have your own film or your own novel? Like, vith you as zee star?"

Post by Guest Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:48 pm

"I'm just curious for knowledge," He responded with a laugh, "Isn't that what Ravenclaw's are known for?"

"Your a dancer?" He said with delight. "I would never have known. That's amazing. It must take a lot of strength to dance. I've never actually tried, myself. Neither have I tried making music; but dancing! What magnificence!"

"I would very much rather have my own novel." He said, "I'm no good at acting and I'm not good looking enough to be on screen or in photographs. I've actually been thinking of chronicling Tom Riddle's life. His life was so...

He had to pause for a moment to find the appropriate word to describe the life of one of the most evil wizards the world had know.

"Interesting."

Post by Guest Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:35 am

Loviise laughed quietly and nodded her head, she was indeed a dancer, she loved it and it was her stress reliever so more that ever now she had found herself dancing in the unused girls bathroom, even the ghost there seemed to like her dancing then started crying because she could no longer dance.

"Zank you...I have been dancing zince I vas 4 so I have been doing it a long time now, maybe vone day I vill teach you if you vant to."

Smiling lightly Loviise nodded her head widly, that sounded like such a good idea!

"I zink that I vould buy zat book if it vas vritten. He vas a very intervesting man indeed and I vant to know more about him. Zee stories are not as good in my homeland because we vere not in zee thick of it."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 11:45 am