Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

A Time To Think (Lovi and Lucidus)

A Time To Think (Lovi and Lucidus) - Page 2 Empty Re: A Time To Think (Lovi and Lucidus)

Post by Guest Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:09 pm

"I doubt I'd be any good," He laughed, "I'm horrible on my feet. I'd rather be at a desk, or on a broom."

"You would?" He asked, bewildered, "Most people think it marks me as a dark wizard and avoid me. I think his life story was interesting and, at times, quite sad. That is why I wish to chronicle his life. The good, and the bad!"

Luz looked out over the lake again, pondering. "Whose life would you choose to live, Harry Potter or Tom Riddle?"

A Time To Think (Lovi and Lucidus) - Page 2 Empty Re: A Time To Think (Lovi and Lucidus)

Post by Guest Sun Jun 19, 2011 11:03 am

Loviise smiled and nodded her head politely, dancing was not for everyone and she wouldn't make him dance if he didn't want to, her mind wandered slowly back to Fang for a moment, and how he danced with her, snapping out of her train of thought Loviise nodded.

"Of course I vould! I just love to hear stories from zis time in Britain, I find his viewpoint very intervesting, of course, I should not really say zat for I believe I vill get in trouble, you vont tell anyone vill you?"

Loviise asked, her eyes wide and trusting, she hoped she wasn't going to get in trouble.

"I vould like to have lead zee life of Tom Riddle, I zink it vas a life zat was intervesting and fufilling even zo it did not last as long as it should have."

Turning to Luz she asked:

"And yourself?"

Post by Guest Mon Jun 20, 2011 12:54 pm

"You definitely shouldn't," He said with a small laugh, "Not many would agree with you and might even try to get you thrown into Azkaban."

Nodding, Luz replied "Yes. I would too. Although at times, I would rather live as Mr. Potter. Live longer, actually fall in love. But he wasn't very impressive. His friends did most of the work."

"Look at that," He said, laughing loudly, "They ought to just throw me into Azkaban now for saying that."

Post by Guest Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:35 pm

Smiling softly, although Loviise didn't know what it was like in that prision she could imagine it, she imagined that it would be worth being there to stick up for her beliefs after all, they were everything to her and those dementors even though they would effect her more than anything they would only be able to feed off her a few times before she died.

"I do not know...I zink zat I vould prefer to be in zere and say my beliefs zan have to stifle zem."

Shrugging her shoulders lightly Loviise buried her head in her arms.

"In any case, I vould get to see my parents again, or at least be near zem, zat in itself vould make me happy."

Post by Guest Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:58 pm

"I think your right." He said, "At least, once your in they can't very well do much more to you. Right?"

"What?" He said, looking at her as his hair falls into his eyes. "Your parents? Are in... Azkaban? But... why?"

Lucidus can't help but remember the night his family was taken from him. Five aurors, bursting into the house. Red and green lights flying everywhere. His brothers, the first to be stunned or petrified by the aurors, and dragged out. His mother, screaming hexes and curses in every direction, subdued by a small man with glasses. And his father, putting up a fight to the last, ending his own life by employing the forbidden spell; Avada Kedavra! Could his family be there? No... They wouldn't have let them live.

Composing himself, and brushing the hair out of his eyes, he adds "I mean, not to pry, but... what did they do?"

Post by Guest Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:56 pm

Loviise turned to Luz and smiled softly, tucking a strand of hair behind her ear and looking at the floor, trying to think of a way to put across what they had done to make them seem like the nice people she knew they were, thinking that she should just say it straight as Luz seemed to share her viewpoint anyway.

"My...my parents, zey vere a part of a foreign group a branch of zee death eaters and ven zey fell over in zis country zee Ministry moved over to look amongst other places, one of zem being my home town and...zey were taken from me."

Biting her lip, if she could have cried she would have, but her large glossy eyes grew more glossy still with the appearance of tears.

"All I vant is to see zem again, or even to say goodbye to zem properly, I miss zem a lot."

Looking up at Luz she coughed lightly and asked:

"You vont tell anyvone vill you?"

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:04 pm

"Ah," He said smiling reassuringly at Loviise, "I would not tell a soul. I'm in fairly the same situation. I just don't know if they were killed outright or sent to Azkaban. My parents and brothers were taken from our home by a group of Aurors a few months back. I live with my aunt now and she sent me to Hogwarts, otherwise I'd be with my parents in Russia by now. I think they were running."
    Lucidus looked out over the lake again, pensive. "They were always telling me stories of Voldemort and Harry Potter, and the misdeeds of the Ministry."

Post by Guest Sat Jun 25, 2011 7:43 pm

Loviise smiled softly at Luz as he told her that he wouldn't tell anyone, she was grateful for that because even though she was a child she would still get in a lot of trouble for saying what she did and at least she had someone that she could tell these things to. As he continued to speak Loviise let her mouth drop a little bit, so they had this much in common...

"That is a very sad zing to have in common, yet, perhaps it is a good zing yes? Ve can sympathise vith vone another."

She linked and unlinked her fingers with themselves while looking softly into Luz's eyes.

"Zat is a sad zing too...vone day, I vould like to help you find out...if you vould like me to."

Loviise asked, reffering to finding out about his parents after all, family was everything to her and she wanted to make sure that others had a happy family too.

Post by Guest Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:36 pm

"Thank you," He said, smiling warmly at her, "I would appreciate that."

A pensive, and almost humorous, look passes over Luz's face. "And when I take over the ministry I will personally release your family."

Laughing softly to himself before picking up the daisies, finished the with a deft hand and placing them onto Lovi's head.

Post by Guest Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:00 pm

Loviise smiled happily, they could be there for each other and that was a very good thing, that was something that she liked about Luz, that they had so much in common and that they could feel comfortable telling each other this because of their beliefs.

"Zen it shall be done!"

She giggled.

"Ah my crown is ready! Zank you Luz zat is very sveet."

Then she grew serious and looked softly at Luz, making another dasiy chain as she did so.

"You vill need help if you intend to take over zee Ministry, I shall help you if you vould like me too."

Post by Guest Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:59 pm

"I need all the help I can get." He said, glaring off into the distance, "The Ministry has been treating the rest of us as trash for far too long. The world needs to know about us. Now! We just need the people, and resources. We've been in tales and stories for so long, it shouldn't come as a surprise."

"Would you rather," He starts before turning his head and looking at her, "Kill a muggle to save your family, or die yourself?"

Post by Guest Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:47 pm

Loviise looked at Luz, he seemed to really think passionately about this, yet in his passion he seemed ordered, his mind wasn't jumbled and he knew what he was going to do, in a way he reminded her of Arsen, he knew what he wanted and was doing things right now to make it happen, but she wondered if Luz knew about the group?

"I vill help you, after all, I count you as a friend now, I hope you do not mind zis."

Smiling softly she paused, thinking, before replying:

"I vould kill a Muggle. Vot use vould it be saving my family, if I vas not zere to enjoy zere company?"

Post by Guest Fri Jul 01, 2011 3:56 pm

"Thank you." He said to her, "I greatly appreciate it. Now that's two people who are willing to help me."

Luz watched her for a minute. Thinking about her reply, "You're such a sweet girl. Would you really be able to kill a living being? I'm not even sure if I would be able to... Even a muggle... It's all just so confusing."

Post by Guest Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:38 am

Loviise blushed lightly, she turned her head away from Luz a little embarrassed by being called sweet by him, for reasons she didn't really know but she didnt want him to see her red face.

"I know I may appear sweet and zat I vont hurt or kill anyvone but I vill if i have to..."

Sighing she turned to look back at Luz with a sad smile.

"Of course I vould prefer not to kill anyone at all, just disable zem."

Post by Guest Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:13 pm

"Absolutely." He said, nodding his head slightly. "It's always better to incapacitate than to kill. But, it's always better to kill than be killed."

"Maybe we should move on to brighter topics. Would you rather be kissed by a gnome or a goblin?" He asked her quickly.

Post by Guest Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:46 am

Loviise nodded she agreed with Luz completely and on e again on that second count she didn't wan to be depressed any more and so they should probably move off the darker topics, laughing at the question he asked Loviise pouted.

"That's so mean. Can I pick none?"

Sighing she muttered:

"A goblin. At least they can speak."

Thinking of her own question she asked:

"If you could be any creature what would you be?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 8:49 am