Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

Master of Puppets (Lovi and Fang)

Master of Puppets (Lovi and Fang) - Page 2 Empty Re: Master of Puppets (Lovi and Fang)

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:01 pm

He laughed shaking his head. "You are definitely better. I think any guy would rather dance with a beautiful girl than his grandmother. As much as i love she just doesn't compare to you but don't tell her that." He smirked.

"Oh well allow me." He said listening to the music change of music which now was something suitable for the triwizard dance. He moved them both in slow circles around the floor before gently lifting her into the air. "This i think has to be my favourite." He smiled continuing the dance.

"Hey! If you're ever looking for a dance partner don't hesitate to ask. I will always be available whilst in school. During the holidays is a different matter since i will have to carry on with my training." He smiled.

Master of Puppets (Lovi and Fang) - Page 2 Empty Re: Master of Puppets (Lovi and Fang)

Post by Guest Sat Jun 25, 2011 7:51 pm

Loviise smiled and laughed softly as Fang told her that she was beautiful, she blushed slightly once more but couldn't shrink away because she was dancing, as he lifted her up in the dance she giggled her hair whipping around in the wind created by her twirling.

"I vould like to dance vith my grandfazer but maybe zat is just me, alas he cannot dance anymore..."

Sighing a little the dancing picked up her low spirits and Loviise continued to twirl about the floor gracefully with Fang, she herself not being used to not leading in a dance was finding it a little strange to be lead by someone else but Loviise wasn't bothered, it was a nice experiance and she didn't want to let go of Fang, the feel of his skin on her own was electric.

"It is a lovely dance..."

Loviise tilted her head.

"You must train a lot! Do not vorry I am sure I vill find somevone to talk to during zee holidays, maybe Luz..." She mused

Post by Guest Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:24 pm

"Oh i'm sorry to hear that. I'm sure he would love to dance with you too if he could. My grandmother is not that nice, she just critisies my every move and reminds me everyday how unlike a Jaeger i am." He shrugged. "It's kinda annoying and she wonders why i don't like her." He chuckled. "An old woman living in the old times." He smiled shaking his head.

He smiled. "I know i have always liked this dance. I'd have to say it's my favourite by far, although i do like to watch you do ballet is it? You look even more beautiful and graceful when you are doing that dance and i didn't think that was possible."

He nodded. "I do but i've been doing it since birth so it doesn't bother me as much as it would if i had just started one year." He shrugged raising an eyebrow. "Who's Luz?"

Post by Guest Sat Jul 09, 2011 3:11 pm

Loviise nodded her head she knew that her grandfather would love to dance with her if he was not in his wheelchair but alas he was and there was very little that she could do about that until her long work had been complete on his puppet replacement.

"Vell you vill never have to dance vith her again Fang, you shall dance vith me if you desire it."

Stopping dancing for a moment Loviise swooped her hair back and moved out of Fangs grip, she did not want to dance any longer. She just wanted to be with him and pay attention to everything and anything he said.

"I vill ensure if you vish to vatch me dance I vill dance for you. I vould gladly do all I can to make you happy."

Loviise bit her lip and smiled softly.

"Luz is my friend from Ravenclaw, he's 15 and ve have a lot in common. Hopefully he vill stay vith me."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 3:45 am