Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

Honeymoon

Honeymoon Empty Honeymoon

Post by Guest Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:40 am

Gene held Aimee's hand as they strolled down the streets of the calm Swiss Alps, where streets are well lain out.

He kept stopping to pull her jacket closer to her body, worrying about how she was feeling.

"I have a villa in the Swiss Alps... It's a decent place with a great view of the mountains and ski activities etc." Gene explained, sighing.

"I'm sorry I chose this as a honeymoon." He said as they stopped outside a mansion only slightly smaller than the white house.

Honeymoon Empty Re: Honeymoon

Post by Guest Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:44 am

Aimee smiled, she was back in the Swiss Alps with Gene and although she was a little sad that they couldn't go somewhere a little bit warmer for their honeymoon she was just happy to be spending this time with Gene, her husband. Noting that he seemed sad about something Aimee placed a hand on his cheek and kissed him softly.

"It's beautiful here Gene, it doesn't matter where we are just as long as you are here with me."

She kissed his lips again before asking.

"Why did we come here? You aren't happy here, it brings back bad memories, so why did we come?"

Post by Guest Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:50 am

"Sad? No, this place has the best memories. I only moved to avoid people who wanted to bump me off a long long time ago. Its a decent mansion, but sadly, we won't be living here. I got a nice cozy house along the countryside, where we two can spend sometime together." Gene brightened up, and as he reached the gate, an armed guard approached him and asked him in German,

"Who are you? Identification?"

Gene replied sharply, "Gene Christopher Downie. Field marshall of the Siberians. My home. You want to let me in?"

The guard flinched and bowed, letting them pass.

When they entered the compound, Gene got into a go-kart at the side.

"Race you to the entrance." Gene grinned, pointing at the mansion that seemed so far away despite the fact that they were already in the compound. Lined along the grounds were trees, flowers, fountains and garden benches, and a battered booth.

"Oh yes. That booth is to distribute food to the poor. IT works every friday." Gene said and pulled down his helmet.

Post by Guest Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:01 pm

Aimee sighed and played with some of her hair that hung loose around her face, she couldn't go anywhere with Gene without there being some sort of Military presence and that both comfortaed and annoyed Aimee, it was sad that they felt so penned in my these people, everything was so regimented even on their honeymoon when things were supposed to be relaxed.

"Alright then."

She got onto one of the Go-Karts and sighed again, that was another thing with Gene, he was so focused on telling her about all his achievements he didn't focus on her, for christs sake this was their honeymoon.

"Prepare to eat my dust!"

Aimee giggled and floored the clutch stepping on the gas so she spurted forwards to the mansion, getting closer by the second.

Post by Guest Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:05 pm

By the time Aimee dashed off, Gene was lagging behind by a few good meters.

"Ahhh... I lost..." Gene sighed and hugged Aimee as they got up.

"I know you hate military. I've already given them orders to take the month off. This entire mansion to ourselves..." Gene smiled and kissed her lips gently, before blushing, coughing, he pulled away.

"I'm gonna cook. Anything in paticular, Miss Downie?" Gene smiled, and turned on the heater.

"Too cold? Too warm? Anything you need?" Gene asked, making sure that his wife was comfortable in every manner.

Post by Guest Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:15 pm

Aimee smiled as she found out that she won, getting up out of her go kart she hugged Gene back and blushed as well with the kiss that he gave her, she linked her gloved hand with his own and walked into the mansion with him, she was glad that there would be no military around just for this one holiday since it was their honeymoon.

"Thanks love, I appreciate that."

She beamed and shrugged her coat off as Gene turned on the heater, Aimee sat around it huddling herself close to it so that she could feel it's warmth until it warmed up properly.

"Ohhh surprise me love, I like anything you cook me."

Grinning Aimee lay down on a sofa and curled up into a ball watching Gene as he began to move around the room.

"No I'm good thanks."

Post by Guest Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:26 pm

Gene smiled and made her a glass of hot chocolate, and offered it to her, and as he made to move away, he hugged her and blushed.

"Miss your touch." Gene stuck out his tongue and went to the kitchen, and gasped as he went through the fridge.

"Look! Swiss chocolate!" Gene gasped and took out a box, before pulling out two potatoes wrapped in aluminium, bacon and a whole duck.

"Roasted, smoked chicken? Which?" Gene said loudly to Aimee, before adding, "You comfortable?"

Post by Guest Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:36 pm

Aimee grinned happily and took the hot chocolate that Gene offered to her, tilting her head to one side as he hugged her Aimee wrapped her arms around Gene hugging him back kissing his blush lightly as he pulled away.

"Thank you my love, I love hot chocolate, you even put the cream on top."

Chuckling lightly as Gene shouted from the kitched Aimee took a moment to think before shouting back:

"Roasted! Lets do this English style!"

Aimee took out her book, on Elizabethan poetry and began to read some aloud.

Post by Guest Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:40 pm

"Oh yes, keep reading poetry to this idiot known as your husband." Gene laughed as he started to make baked potatoes with the bacon and potato, then he started adding the seasoning for the roasted duck, before starting to cook.

"It'll take sometime." Gene said as he sat down beside Aimee, and he took out a video camera, and flicked it on.

"Aimee! Hi!" Gene said as he filmed her, and laughed when she did a funny face.

Post by Guest Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:48 pm

Aimee smiled softly as she heard Gene ask her to keep reading her poetry to him, she loved this era and she loved the literature that it gave out, poetry included, flicking to one of her favourite poems she coughed a little to clear her voice and she begun to say:

"The night, say all, was made for rest;
    And so say I, but not for all;
    To them the darkest nights are best
    Which gives them leave asleep to fall;
    But I that seek my rest by light
    Hate sleep and praise the clearest night.

Bright was the moon, as bright as day,
    And Venus glittered in the west,
    Whose light did lead the ready way,
    That brought me to my wished rest:
    Then each of them increased their light
    While I enjoyed her heavenly sight."

Aimee bowed a little when seh saw Gene had been video-ing her all the time.

"And that was Upon Visiting His Lady By Moonlight."

Post by Guest Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:53 pm

Gene clapped as her poem ended.

"Now, time for the idiot to say his poem." Gene coughed and grinned.

"My love for you reaches past the furthest planet,
    Burns stronger then the sun,
    Will last longer then eternity.

For you I'd travel to the moon and back,
    Climb the tallest tower,
    Fight the largest army.

You are my friend,
    My companion,
    My lover
    My soulmate.

You are my reason to live,
    My elixir of life,
    Without you I'm nothing,
    With you I'm a superhero."

Gene made a little bow to the camera, and he smiled.

"And that was for Aimee Downie."

Post by Guest Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:10 pm

Aimee blushed a little bit as the poem was read to her, she was really happy that Gene would write a poem about her and such a nice poem at that, she tucked a strand of hair behind her ears and she looked shyly at Gene, she loved him so much and it was things like this that she would remember forever.

"You're not an idiot Gene, you're a great poetry writer I really enjoyed that."

She snuggled up to Gene and kissed his cheek.

"I love you."

Post by Guest Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:14 pm

Gene smiled and placed the camera down, choosing to huggle Aimee instead.

He kissed her on the cheek and smiled, "I love you too..."

Gene stroked her hand and sighed in contentment, hugging her tightly, and he smiled in content.

Post by Guest Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:22 pm

Aimee smiled as she was hugged by Gene, she loved being close to him and the tender loving way that they held each other was something that she could never replace. Her place in Gene's arms was the best place in the world to her.

"This is the most wonderful time I've had in a while."

Aimee threaded her hand through his hair and played with it.

"I love just hugging you like this."

Post by Guest Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:26 pm

"Same, my love. I'm pure this way." Gene laughed and hugged her, and played with her hair, and he loved how Aimee purred. However she moved or talked, seemed to be so... Perfect.

Gene then started humming a Latin romantic tune.

Post by Guest Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:36 pm

Aimee smiled softly and purred as she felt Gene playing with her hair, she nuzzled her head into his hand as an invitation for him to continue playing with it, it made her feel so relaxed, she sprawled out over his lap and snuggled her head into his chest.

"Don't pretend like you don't enjoy being a little...impure..."

She purred into his ear, nibbling it afterwards.

"Thats a lovely song."

Post by Guest Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:42 pm

"I guess.. I do..." Gene smiled, and kissed her cheek, and grinned.

"Yes, it is a nice song right?" Gene smiled, holding her closer to him.

"Always look on the bright side of life..." Gene whistled.

Post by Guest Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:50 pm

Aimee rested her head on Gene's lap, snuggling into his legs as she relaxed more, her eyes closing so that she could enjoy the sensations of him playing with her hair that she wanted him to continue with, she loved being close to him and Aimee didn't object when he pulled her closer to him, she wound her arms around his waist and squidged him.

"You really need to get a little more enthusiastic about that, it makes a girl doubt her skills."

She teased before singing along with Gene.

"De do dedo dedo dedo...."

Post by Guest Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:55 pm

"Uhh... Skills? Ahh..." Gene blushed.

"I'll take it that I heard nothing." Gene stuck out his tongue and tickled Aimee.

"Doodoo doo doo doo doo doo doo. Life is full of sh** if you look at it, life is full of-" Gene sang as he held Aimee close to him.

Post by Guest Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:03 pm

Aimee smiled softly and kised Gene's blush, moving to his nose and giving him an eskimo kiss moving so that she was sitting on Gene's lap Aimee wound her hands through his hair tugging at it gently.

"You should have heard something my dear husband, after all this is our honeymoon..."

She whispered before giggling at the look on Gene's face.

"Not always though, our wedding was beautiful, our honeymoon has been beautiful somewhere."

Post by Guest Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:12 pm

"Uhh..." Gene blushed and he planted his lips firmly on hers, and grinned.

"I said lots of things, dear." Gene laughed and held her hands.

"That's true. So, we should sing... Hmm... Whoa... My love... my darling.. How can I forget your touch. A long... Lonely time..." Gene sang.

Post by Guest Fri Jul 01, 2011 2:18 pm

Grinning as she saw Gene's blush increase Aimee smirked and pressed her lips to his own once more a little more forcefully, she loved the fact that he was a little bit nervous around her and it made her want to make him less so, biting his lip softly Aimee drew away and massaged his shoulders lightly with a smirk still on her face.

"Your blush is so cute my dear..."

Aimee giggled and shook her head:

"I don't know that song..."

Post by Guest Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:13 am

Gene blushed and returned her kiss.

"You should stop teasing me, love." Gene sighed, before kissing her.

"It is unchained melody by the righteous brothers. There was this movie called Ghost with its theme song. A man loved a woman so much that when he died, he came back to see her. This song was playing when the man finally decided to try and forget the girl. It was tragic..."

Post by Guest Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:56 am

Aimee pouted and moved away from Gene, since as he didn't want to smooch even on their honeymonn she decided to read her book again, not reading out the poems this time but instead reading it silently loving the sound of the words as she read in her head, it was such a beautiful verse and she found it appealled to her.

"Ah right, I have never seen that film but I don't intend to. Sounds depressing. It's like people who watch the Titanic I dont understand because then you just get depressed afterwards..."

Shrugging her shoulders she sipped her hot chocolate.

Post by Guest Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:02 am

"Ahh... Yes... That's true." Gene sighed, the scene coming back to his mind.

"Wait, where did we left off?" Gene smiled, and kissed her, putting one hand around his neck to bring her closer.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 11:44 am