Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

Honeymoon

Honeymoon - Page 2 Empty Re: Honeymoon

Post by Guest Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:27 am

Aimee smiled softly and nodded, she was glad that Gene saw her point of view, she didnt liek to watch sad films because she didnt like to be sad, once she was in that kind of mood it was hard to get her out of it again.

"Hmmm...I think we were having a nice kiss."

She chuckled in response to Gene's question, threading her fingers through his hair to pull him closer to her, tilting her head to one side and softly slipping her tongue into his mouth.

Post by Guest Sat Jul 02, 2011 10:47 am

Gene pushed herself closer to him as his tongue met with her's, and they fought a fierce battle for supremacy. Then, Gene placed his hand on her lap, continuing to kiss her.

"Okay, I remember, just by a little what we were about to do, Want to remind me again?" Gene grinned.

Post by Guest Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:41 am

Aimee smiled into the kiss, breaking off to give Gene small pecks to his lips as if teasing him, denying him the long kiss that she and him both wanted, but to Aimee it was worth it.

"I'm going to have a lot of fun reminding you aren't I?"

She grinned, placing her lips back onto Gene's one hand running down his shirt, the other resting on his thigh and squeezing it lightly gliding up from near his knee all the way to the top before squezzing again.

Post by Guest Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:49 am

"You may..." Gene muttered, and he heard the dinging of the roasted chicken. A signal that it was ready.

Sighing, he got up and went to tend to the food.

"We can pick off where we ended at a more comfortable place later. If you please, Aimee." Gene smiled and poured her a cup of tea.

"Finest tea leaves from Siberia. Good for the body." Gene smacked his lips.

Post by Guest Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:54 am

Aimee grinned and pretend headwalled, she knew that the food would be ready right in the middle of their 'activity' and she didn't mind, she hoped that Gene would be able to get up the courage to continue it tonight, otherwise she would have to persuade him again through generally being sad until he did something.

"I think I would like that Gene."

She said cherrfully taking the cup of tea from him and sipping it lightly.

"That is some great tea! I'm guessing that they were expensive those leaves."

Post by Guest Sat Jul 02, 2011 11:59 am

"The Tea... Remember I told you I helped maintain peace? All I ask from Siberia as a reward for my work is just tea. And I get a lot every month. No, I don't tax them, no, nothing." Gene answered, before sighing.

"I rather not talk about it. But anyway, its good tea." Gene sipped and carved out an entire part of the duck for Aimee.

"Try my cooking. I haven't made this for two days." Gene joked.

Post by Guest Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:07 pm

Aimee looked a little baffled at Gene and she shook her head a smile on her lips, that was Gene all over, helping people and asking for nothing in return, he was a good man like that and even though the tea was lovely she didn't think that she would accept just that if she was in his place.

"Very well love, but, it is still very good tea, very relaxing, makes me a little sleepy too."

She blushed a little bit, tucking a strand of hair behind her ear.

"Two days? Wow Gene you're getting lax!"

Aimee teased placing some of the chicken into her mouth.

"Mmmmm yummy."

Post by Guest Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:37 pm

Gene had been managing his erect member and desire for her ever since the chicken had been ready.

"Aimee... Leave the food. Let's play." Gene got up and took off his shirt, and he did not even bother to take her to a couch or bed. He just placed her on the floor, and ripped off her jeans and undies, and placed himself into her, and thrusted, feeling her erect cleavage through her shirt, and kissing her mouth roughly.

Post by Guest Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:40 pm

Aimee looked at Gene when he first spoke and hardly dared to believe what he had said, today was her lucky day, as she was placed on the floor a wicked grin came over her face and she parted her legs for Gene to lie inbetween groaning and digging her fingernails into his back as he thrust into her suddenly loving the feeling of him inside her.

"And here...I thought...you wanted to save it till later."

Aimee panted, moving her hips in time with Genes.

Post by Guest Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:47 pm

"We will play more later. In fact, we'll keep playing until I'm dry..." Gene hissed, and he continued his thrusting, and then he stopped, pulling himself out.

He then moved his erect member over her and thrusted into her mouth, and he heard her gag as he flooded into her.

Pulling out, he grinned evilly.

"I'm not done yet." Gene said as he grabbed his erect member and entered her once more.

Post by Guest Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:54 pm

Aimee moaned happily, a smile on her face, she loved it when Gene talked like this it was just so nice to hear him say these things now and again instead of being so formal and restrained all the time.

"That sounds like the best plan I've heard in ages."

She although gagging swallowed him happily and kissed his length when he moved away from her.

"Oh good, neither am I."

Aimee smirked and moaned as he entered her again.

Post by Guest Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:14 pm

"I'm going to ram you now..." Gene growled, and he lifted Aimee up, and held her in mid-air, and repeatedly thrusted into her with increasing strength.

"Where do you want me in you next?" Gene said, continuing his ramming into her.

Post by Guest Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:22 pm

Aimee blushed and she groaned loudly, loving this new position that Gene was using, thrusting her hips down as much as she could when Gene rammed into her she almost shook with the force put into his thrusts and her own, moaning again Aimee blushed more she didn't want it there...she wasn;'t sure she'd like it.

"Stay in me here, please."

She moaned scraping her fingers down Genes back.

Post by Guest Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:33 pm

"Request granted." Gene smiled, and continued pushing himself into her, and he grunted as he flooded into Aimee.

Gently letting her down, he looked at his still erect member in surprise.

"Oh wow... It's still..." Gene smirked, and he stroked Aimee's hair as she panted.

"Do you want more?" He whispered into her ear, and smiled.

Post by Guest Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:37 pm

Aimee cried out as she too came when Gene did, the feeling of him flooding into her finishing her off, she arched her back and moaned loudly wanting more and more of him, wanting to take advantage of him while he was in this mood as she wasn't sure when she would next get to make love with him.

"Yes Gene, I want more, I want you to carry on until you can't anymore."

She whispered in his ear licking it afterwards and waiting for him to enter her again.

Post by Guest Sat Jul 02, 2011 2:05 pm

Gene nodded and entered her, maintaining the thrust and force that he used just now, which surprised even him.

"Goodness... It feels so good..." Gene groaned.

Post by Guest Sat Jul 02, 2011 7:24 pm

Aimee smiled softly as Gene told her that it felt good, thats all she aimed for, for him to enjoy himself and while keeping up her thrusts she lay down on his chest, so they rested skin to skin, loving the feeling of their whole bodies touching together as they made love.

"I'm glad it does my love."

She burred softly into his ear.

Post by Guest Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:29 am

Gene cried out in pleasure as he came again.

"Ahh... That was wild of me." Gene sighed as he rolled over, exhausted.

"What now? I can't go on any longer." Gene grinned.

Post by Guest Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:27 am

Aimee groaned happily as she felt Gene finish inside her again and as he rolled to the side she wrapped her arms around him panting slightly from the passion of their lovemaking and she felt a little drowsy, ever concious of the food going cold on the table Aimee tried to get up but her head spun and her vision clouded so she sat down again.

"I think that might have been a little TOO intense."

She joked lying down next to Gene.

"I think we should snuggle for a bit."

Post by Guest Mon Jul 04, 2011 2:41 am

Gene kissed her cheek and helped his unstable wife to her feet, and clad her in a simple jacket and handed her, her jeans.

"Let's eat." Gene smiled, and guided Aimee to the dining table, and he pulled his chair beside her, and he speared a chicken, and fed bits of it to his wife.

Gene sighed and caressed her face.

"I'm really happy that I found you, and really glad that you decided that I was worthy of you." Gene allowed a few drops of tears to fall, before he coughed and smiled.

"Pointing a wand at you in Diagon Alley was a wise decision huh? Where we first met." Gene laughed.

Post by Guest Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:22 am

Aimee although thinking she couldn't possibly eat anything right now, she moved herself over to the table dressing herself in the clothes that Gene handed to her and she sat down carefully looking at the chicken dubiously.

As she was fed it Aimee realised her appitite and ate everything that Gene fed to her before asking with big puppy dog eyes for more.

"I'm happy that you're happy you found me, I don't know what I would be doing now if I hadn't found you, still in Scotland probably."

Kissing him on the cheek Aimee wiped at the few stray tears.

"Why would you ever think you didn't deserve me?"

Post by Guest Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:49 am

"Why? Maybe the same reason why I didn't have a girlfriend in the first place." Gene stuck out his tongue and continued to offer Aimee food.

"I figure any guy would fall for an angel like you. You'll have no problem finding a man. The question being whether they're as mad and ugly as me." Gene joked, and poured her some more tea.

Post by Guest Mon Jul 04, 2011 1:56 pm

Aimee laughed a little and shook her head, she thought that the reason that gene didn't have a girlfriend in the first place because he hadn't really been looking for one, he had been a little too focused on work and not on finding a girl.

"I dont think you were too interested in girls, more army talk, guns and defending your beliefs."

She waggled her tongue right back out at him.

"What ARE you talking about Gene? I've found my man. For Christs sake we're married now!"

Post by Guest Mon Jul 04, 2011 2:15 pm

"I was referring to the past. Not now. I know we're married and I know we'll have like ten kids and a nice happy family." Gene smiled and hugged her wife.

"Now, that fact is grossly exaggerated, I don't do so much army talk. I do more... Politician's talk to my men." Gene said lamely.

"You know, when I was young, I pictured my perfect wife. Guess what, she looked a lot like you." He smiled.

Post by Guest Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:35 am

Aimee giggled a little and laughed freely:

"10 kids! How much stamina do you think I have!?"

Eating some more of the chicken Aimee continued to smile at Gene, he really was so funny sometimes and he had no argument, political talk was as dull or duller than army talk. Shrugging her shoulders Aimee said:

"Army...politics, point still stands."

Blushing Aimee grinned:

"Thats really sweet Gene..."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 10:20 am