Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

Honeymoon

Honeymoon - Page 3 Empty Re: Honeymoon

Post by Guest Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:43 am

"Hmm... You look like you need more stamina, so you can start building it now." Gene joked and fed her wife again.

"Fine, I get your point." Gene surrendered and laughed.

"You know, I was thinking. I had built a nice little house in Scotland, and... Was wondering which house you want to stay in." Gene smiled.

Post by Guest Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:47 am

Aimee gasped and pretended to be shocked, and in a way she was, Gene...was actually flirting?! Was there such a thing? Brushing some hair behind her ear Aimee fought the blush to speak:

"I thought I was supposed to be teaching you in those circumstances."

She winked and nodded her head as Gene admitted she was right.

"Darn straight."

Aimee smiled.

"I don't mind Gene, anywhere were you are is home."

Post by Guest Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:56 am

(OOC: That was flirting..?)

Gene sighed, "To teach or not to teach, we'll find out eventually."

"Seriously? That's really sweet. But I'm gonna let you choose. Because... Your my wife, and somehow, through marriage, from what I heard, guys are supposed to be enslaved to their wives from that point on. I'm your slave of love." Gene smiled.

Post by Guest Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:32 pm

Aimee smiled at Gene, at least it seemed like he got the jist of marriage life, but in all seriousness Aimee wasn't going to be a demanding wife, she didn't really want to be, they should both be equal in this relationship.

"Well..."

She thought for a moment.

"I already know and have lived in Scotland a while so I think that it would be good to live somewhere else, it's not like we can't vacate there in the summer or something."

Post by Guest Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:48 pm

"We can always live in.. I got a house in the French Riviera. It has a warmer climate, and the place is pleasant, overall." Gene smiled.

"Really, Aimee. A slave of love is the worst kind of enslavement possible." Gene stuck out his tongue and laughed.

Post by Guest Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:59 pm

Aimee squeaked happily, she lived France and anything to do with it so she would be more than happy to live there and for a moment enjoyed the luxury that Gebe could provide for her even if it was just a benefit of loving this incredible man.

"I would love that! France is the most beautiful country I would love to live there, it's something that I've always wanted to do."

Smiling softly Aimed shook her head and poked Genes cheek.

"There is no thing as a slave to love, it is because you are in love that these things don't matter, you do them out of love not an enslavement of it."

Post by Guest Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:10 am

"Alright, France it is!" Gene smiled.

"I understand now. Actually, a marriage fails not because there is a lack of love. But a lack of friendship. I know we have both." Gene smiled and kissed her.

Post by Guest Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:52 am

Aimee grinned happily getting excited about their move to France, she just wished that their life would be as happy there as she was here, but she dismissed that thought, anywhere with Gene was a happy home indeed.

"When are we going to move there love?"

She asked eagerly.

"That does make sense, when you are married your partner should be your best friend as well as your partner, it just makes it so much easier."

Post by Guest Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:39 am

"As soon as this honeymoon is over." Gene answered, and fed her more food, and caressed her hair.

"Precisely. And... Best friends... I think only you make that list of names." Gene smiled, and hugged her wife, kissing her on the cheek gently.

"Do you want to go ski-ing?" Gene smiled.

Post by Guest Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:45 am

Aimee smiled happily she was so excited but she didn't want this honeymoon to end, she wanted to keep it going forever.

"I'm so excited! I can't wait to see what the house is like."

When Gene hugged her Aimee wrapped her arms around his waist and hugged him right back, she loved feeling his heartbeat in his chest when she held him.

"Skiing huh? I think that would be a good plan, only this time lets not get stuck in a ski lift hm?"

Post by Guest Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:49 am

"Gpod! It is more cost than big though!" Gene smiled, sighing happily.

"We need to do hiking though. Your supposed to climb up the Swiss Alps then play. It is good exercise though." Gene said, and now began to eat his own food.

"Hey! You wanted to be stuck at a ski-lift!"

Post by Guest Sat Jul 09, 2011 2:37 pm

Aimee nodded and didn't quite mind the sound of hiking after all she used to do it all the time at home in Scotland and she wondered how it was going to be different from her home, it would be colder that's for sure...

"Hiking sounds good love! I love being outdoors myself so this will be all the better with you there with me."

Laughing happily Aimee poked Genes nose.

"Not for hours and hours!!!"

Post by Guest Sat Jul 09, 2011 3:07 pm

"Of course. Without me, you'd die of boredom." He joked and packing up the snow equipment, he took Aimee's hands and began the slow trek up towards the Swiss Alps, with the cold wind lashing at their faces.

Gene smiled, and put on a cloak for her and held her hand as they walked up the mountain.

Post by Guest Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:33 am

Laughing loudly Aimee nodded her head in agreement, seeing Gene packing up the equipment she shrugged on her coat and did it up tightly.

"I certainly would get very bored without you."

Taking Genes hand Aimee pulled on her beanie and gloves so she was ready to brave the cold, it stinging against her skin as she walked.

"Thank you my love."

Aimee took the cloak and wrapped it around her.

Post by Guest Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:56 am

"You're welcome." Gene said gently, and held her as they slowly walked up the snow, warming her body against his.

When they reached a high enough location, Gene put down the ski equipment and got on the ski, and held his tools, waiting for Aimee to ready and when she was, he grinned.

"Oops!" He purposely bumped into her and that sent her flying down the slope, skiing rapidly.

Post by Guest Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:33 am

Aimee smiled softly at the fact that her body was being warmed against Gene's it was a nice warmth one that she didn't think could ever be replicated. When he stopped she did as well and got on her ski boots.

"Wow it looks like a long way down..."

She looked over the slope and screamed as Gene pushed her, getting over the shock she frowned and tucked her knees down.

"Gene...I'm going to get you for this!!"

Post by Guest Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:11 am

"Maybe!" He shouted after Aimee as he went down after her, laughing merrily as he braked and sent snow flying over Aimee's head.

"Fun? Or you want to throw snowballs at me?" Gene joked.

(OOC: Can't type long. VERY BUSY)

Post by Guest Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:31 am

Aimee was smiling beofre she felt the snow cover head head and then she pouted under her visor, skidding to a halt some way down the slope, hiding behind a tree and when Gene was coming down past her she bundled up some snowballs and threw them at him with a loud laugh.

"Exactly my love! Exactly!"

Grinning Aimee carried on skiing after that taking her awhle to get back up to a decent speed.

Post by Guest Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:43 am

Gene fell when he was hit by the snowball and his course diverted, and he felt himself suddenly plunging. Gene had gone off the gentle side of the mountain and was in mortal danger, his eyes still blinded.

He swerved and as he fell, he grabbed his ice-pick and clung onto the ice, dangling from an edge of ice which was cracking.

"AIMEE!"

Post by Guest Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:13 am

Aimee sighed, she should have known that there was something bound to go wrong when she started having a little fun of her own, sighing again she skiied over to Gene bent down and pulled him up with both hands.

"I thought you were supposed to be the strong man who wouldn't get knocked off course by a snowball."

Aimee sat down on a rock, after brushing the snow off.

Post by Guest Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:21 am

"Not really. I was dazzled by your beauty, got distracted and went off course." Gene smiled and hugged her.

When she turned around, he rolled a snowball and threw it, narrowly missing her head, and when she threw one back, he ducked dramatically behind a tree and rolled another, throwing back again.

"First one to get hit makes dinner!" He shouted.

Post by Guest Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:22 pm

Aimee giggled lightly and hugged Gene back as he wrapped his arms around her, laying her head on his chest she pouted when he moved away.

"That's just cute!"

She said before there was a breif shriek as the snowball was thrown at her head, ducking she missed it and just narrowly avoided the second one too. Growling she formed one of her own snowballs and threw it at Gene.

"But you dont like my cooking!! Why would you like me to cook?!"

Post by Guest Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:47 pm

"When your my wife, even the burnt food tastes like apple strudel!" Gene shouted, and when the snowball barrage from her slackened, he dashed out and jumped at the bag of equipment and grinned.

"HEHEHEHE!" He laughed and waving his wand, he formed a snowblower, and turning it on, it sent a tiny tsunami of snow towards Aimee, and Gene heard her shriek in delight and surprise.

"Fight this!" Gene shouted, completely unaware that Aimee had apparated behind him.

Post by Guest Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:42 pm

Even though Aimee shouldn't have blushed and let her guard down she dis, meaning that age was only just able to dodge the oncoming wave of snow from Gene. Letting out a little shriek while she was still avoiding it Aimee apparated behind him and balled up another snowball and throwing it so Gene was hit square in the face.

"Gotcha! Looks like youre cooking tonight my love."

Aimee winked.

"Girl power."

Post by Guest Wed Jul 13, 2011 3:04 am

"Ahh damn." Gene sighed and shrugged.

"Girl power? I shall not dispute that." Gene smiled and taking her hand, he took her to an icy cavern.

"I used to play here when I was young." Gene sighed, patting the stalagmites fondly.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 6:08 am