Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Avada Kedavra my life. [open]

Avada Kedavra my life. [open] - Page 2 Empty Avada Kedavra my life

Post by Guest Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:10 am

Alexis shrunk her trunk and put a featherlight charm on it.
    'Alessa! Come on, let's go! Back to earth darling!' She was feeling oddly giddy. She shoved her shrunken trung in her pocket.
    Sel
    Sel
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Avada Kedavra my life. [open] - Page 2 Empty Re: Avada Kedavra my life. [open]

Post by Sel Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:11 am

Iris just laughed and followed Alexis, waiting for Alessa.
    Alessa D'Angelo Romano
    Alessa D'Angelo Romano
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Alessa D'Angelo Romano Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:23 am

Alessa was overjoyed that she almost jumped and threw her owl's cage down. "Oh my- let's go let's go let's go!" she yelled with giddiness while giggling. She carried her owl, Krypton, and her black satchel with a very huge grin etched on her face.

Post by Guest Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:26 am

Alexis, with her two friends walked down the platform, she couldn't keep the smile off her face.
    'Come on let's go find a cart!'
    Sel
    Sel
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Sel Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:30 am

Iris chuckled and hurriedly looked for a cart. She found one and immediately settled her things and brought it to her friends. The huge grin not leaving her childish face.
    Alessa D'Angelo Romano
    Alessa D'Angelo Romano
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Alessa D'Angelo Romano Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:36 am

Alessa followed Iris and Alexis while skipping happily and occasionally giggling like her life depends on it. She's finally home!

Iris found a cart and settled her things in. "Hmm... I think I should go get my own. Krypton here like biting other people's luggage. He's not as kind as the other pets, see." she said, looking at her black owl and the owl looking at her, too.

Literally, there aren't any Muggles in Hogsmeade, right? So she'd allowed to use magic... right?

"Accio empty cart," she muttered, and saw a cart rolling it's way towards her. She put her stuff in and jumped happily once again.
    Sel
    Sel
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Sel Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:42 am

Iris forgot the magic and slapped her forehead. "Aw! Stupid me!" She cursed herself because she was outsmarted by a fellow witch. "Guess that's what you get for being a muggle. I got used to it. I won't forget next time. Use magic when here. Okay." She chuckled by the embarrassment she made herself.
    Alessa D'Angelo Romano
    Alessa D'Angelo Romano
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Alessa D'Angelo Romano Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:46 am

Alessa laughed hysterically. "Don't worry," she said with an assuring tone. "I've had worse. I was supposed to get a book at the topmost shelf inside a library in Hogsmeade, and instead of using the Summoning Charm, I ended up having two scars on my right arm."
    Sel
    Sel
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Sel Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:53 am

"Oh. Well..." Iris said with a laugh. She can't help it. She was too excited and happy. She began to walk while pushing her cart and watched Vee on top of her luggage - eying its surroundings. "You've been here before Vee. Remember?" She spoke to her cat.

Post by Guest Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:45 am

Alexis shook her head and followed Iris into her cart, after releasing Julius.
    'Go Julius, get some rest at the owlary, I'll come talk to you later.' julius hooted happily, and took off.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:00 pm