Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

+2
Damian Gray
Katerina Pucey
6 posters

First Years Lesson 1

Damian Gray
    Damian Gray
    Other
    Other

First Years Lesson 1  - Page 2 Empty Re: First Years Lesson 1

Post by Damian Gray Tue Aug 23, 2011 3:25 am

"It was brilliant!" Damian exclaimed enthusiastically. "Everything is so... grander from up there. And Frank is great, too. Are you riding next when your sister, erm... Valerie gets back? You're gonna love it!"
    Katerina Pucey
    Katerina Pucey
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Katerina Pucey Wed Aug 24, 2011 2:04 am

When Valerie landed with a squeal of delight, Kat smiled and levitated her off Frank's back. "Becky, you may go next if you wish." she levitated the girl onto Frank's back and gave the Aethonon a little pat to get him started. He pawed at the ground before taking off for another round of Hogwarts.
    Rebecca Greenway
    Rebecca Greenway
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Rebecca Greenway Fri Aug 26, 2011 1:24 am

Rebecca smiled at his description. "That sounds great! I can't wait until Val touches down."

She looked over at her sister, and quirked an eyebrow. "I doubt you'll ever have the patience to learn such an infamously difficult spell, Valerie." She called.

When Becky was lifted bodily in the air by an invisible force, she managed to bite back her gasp, only muttering a surprised "Oh my." before she was deposited on the aethenon's back. Calming down and assessing the situation, she patted the horse-creature's neck before he took off for the sky. "Be gentle with me, Frank. I'm not very experienced with this sort of thing." She said.

The ride was... exhilarating. She laughed, and whooped freely, torn away (if only for a few moments) from stares at her unusual coloring, from scientists intent on 'studying' her, and from the visions they were so intent on observing. It was an intense disappointment when they landed gently.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:06 pm