Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Firewhiskey Break (Archer and Shaun)

Shaun Moody
    Shaun Moody
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Firewhiskey Break (Archer and Shaun) - Page 2 Empty Firewhiskey Break

Post by Shaun Moody Sat Oct 22, 2011 6:24 pm

Shaun stared dumbly at her, "M'face?" He wiped his face with his sleeve, "Whass wrong with it?"
    Shaun shrugged unapologetically, "Archer sounds too businesslike, not at all the getting-drunk-together-and-stumbling-along-the-street type." His brain clearing up at the slightest hint of a threat.
    "Nice dagger by the way." He dragged his thumb a little along the edge, drawing a small amout of blood. He sucked on his thumb, then spat out the blood. "Ugh, what kind of a poison you coat them with? Can't you find something sweet?"
    Bree Archer
    Bree Archer
    Adult
    Adult

Firewhiskey Break (Archer and Shaun) - Page 2 Empty Re: Firewhiskey Break (Archer and Shaun)

Post by Bree Archer Sat Oct 22, 2011 6:51 pm

She rolled her eyes at him.
    "Don't be such a drama queen." she drawled, and patted the side of his face fondly.

"It's a very pretty face." she smirked lazily. She eyed him warily.

"Fine. Call me Bree." she murmured, even her drunk side feeling strangely vulnerable.

"Thank you." she smiled smugly. " Made the set myself." she said, lifting the corner of her top to reveal a row of daggers and a muggle looking gun.

"You moron." she murmured, taking his thumb and inspecting it. "Why the hell would poison be yummy?" she said, her head clearing at the thought of him in danger.

She sighed. "The poisons in your blood now, genius." Shaking her head, she looked him in the eye.

"This may hurt a little." she muttered, and bit down on his thumb, careful not to draw too much blood, but enough for her to be able to suck the blood that had been effected by the poison. Her black hair tumbled over her face.

"There." she said proudly, swallowing his blood. "I just saved your life." she grinned lazily, still drunk.
    Shaun Moody
    Shaun Moody
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Shaun Moody Sun Oct 23, 2011 12:49 pm

Shaun smiled, "Well it should be. I'd hate the last thing I taste to be bitter."

But the he fell silent as she met his eyes, they full of... worry? His drunk brain couldn't process why should she be worried. And then she bit on his thumb and sucked on the blood. He closed his eyes and swallowed thickly at the sensation.
    He opened his eyes and smiled at her affectionately, "That you did." He smoothed the hairs away from her face and kissed softly on top of her head, "Saving me from myself, aren't you?"

His sensible side caught up with him and he flushed, uncertain of her reaction. "You needn't have worry though." He smiled uneasily, "My blood should be saturated with poisons by now."
    Bree Archer
    Bree Archer
    Adult
    Adult

Firewhiskey Break (Archer and Shaun) - Page 2 Empty Re: Firewhiskey Break (Archer and Shaun)

Post by Bree Archer Sun Oct 23, 2011 6:05 pm

Bree rolled her eyes at him.

"God forbid that the last thing you taste be a lemon." she murmured. She smirked at his reaction and flicked her tongue over his thumb for good measure. Her whole body froze when he brushed away her hairs and looked at her with...affection? Was it? It was so scarce for her, she could barely identify it. Her eyes fluttered close for a short while as he kissed the top of her head softly, an eruption of butterflies shooting through her stomach. She immediately recognised how close they were together. God, since when was she such a girl?

She shook her head at him slowly, holding his gaze.

"I am so not taking the risk with you." she murmured, then realising what she had said, cursed mentally and made distance between them. A peachy blush had crept onto her cheeks, much to her embarrassment. She was such an idiot.
    Shaun Moody
    Shaun Moody
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Shaun Moody Sun Oct 23, 2011 6:20 pm

Shaun blinked at Bree, "Risk? What risk? About the poison?"
    He slung one arm along her shoulder, "You know, poison is one of my research specialities. So I inhale and sometimes ingest poison accidentally, But it rarely gets out of hand. Of course I should thank Daisy for that. She knows to apparate me to St. Mungos when I'm not breathing."

He said all that in a matter-of-fact tone, then grinned, "What? I'm only kidding, most of them won't let me know I've ingested them. I'm careful about them. No risks there."
    Bree Archer
    Bree Archer
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Bree Archer Sun Oct 23, 2011 6:34 pm

"Yes, about the bloody poison." she said incredulously.

She frowned with an out of character concern, and her stomach twisted uneasily when he mentioned "Daisy". Who the hell was that? She managed a weak smile.

"Who's Daisy?" she asked, just a hint of jealousy leaking into her words.

"It's good to know that only alcohol can intoxicate you." she laughed. Bree pulled out her hairband and let her glossy, wild hair fall loosely around her face, making her feel more relaxed.
    Shaun Moody
    Shaun Moody
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Shaun Moody Sun Oct 23, 2011 6:47 pm

"Daisy, my house-elf of course. Who else? Well she's named something ridiculous, like Dizzy. I changed it to a potion ingredient." Shaun declared proudly, as if it was one of his breakthroughs.

"Well yeah, I only had one or two major accidents. But you see, here I am. Alive and well." He grinned triumphantly.
    Bree Archer
    Bree Archer
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Bree Archer Sun Oct 23, 2011 6:55 pm

"Oh." she said, looking down at the floor. Right. That made sense. God, she felt like such a frikin moron. She smiled softly at how proud he was and looked back up again.

She nodded mock-solemnly.

"Absolute genius." she smirked.

"Be more bloody careful then." she said, exasperated. "Alive and well, for now." She frowned and shook her head.

"Just don't do anything stupid while you play with your potions, okay?" she murmured, a bit of a protective tone breaking through.
    Shaun Moody
    Shaun Moody
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Shaun Moody Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:05 pm

"Sure thing, mother." He saluted her. His insides warming up at her protective tones.

"I don't play with potions darling."Shaun said airily, "I explore, I experiment."

"You know, I'm a free-lance curse breaker too. they call me when they find something particularly tricky." His eyes were faraway. "I like challenges. they make me feel alive."
    Bree Archer
    Bree Archer
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Bree Archer Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:33 pm

"Hush." she smirked. She was in never to be considered a mother, in any way. Ever.

Eesh. she shuddered mentally. Even when she was drunk, the thought creeped her out.

"It sounds a lot like I do. Except mine may break the law...a little." she trailed off. "Nothing will get in the way of my business, it's what I love- forget the law." she said confidently.

"Curse-breaker, huh?" she asked. "I could use you around the Basement." she winked cheekily at him- not something she would do if she were sober. "The Basement" was her nickname for her underground headquarters a few miles from her Manor.
    Shaun Moody
    Shaun Moody
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Firewhiskey Break (Archer and Shaun) - Page 2 Empty Firewhiskey

Post by Shaun Moody Sun Oct 23, 2011 7:41 pm

"Well, not all of my research are according to the law, per say. They prohibit practices of so many ancient ways. Its easier with potions. You change the color and smell a bit, they'll be convinced its a sleeping draught, when it's a mild dose of runespoor imitation."

"What do you keep down the Basement? Skulls and cursed daggers?" Shaun joked.
    Bree Archer
    Bree Archer
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Bree Archer Sun Oct 23, 2011 8:15 pm

She laughed. "Very Slytherin." she complimented him. "Ministry workers..." she growled slightly. "Always in the damn way ." she grumbled. All of a sudden, her vision blurred, and his lips that she was watching as he talked shifted in and out of place.

"Woah." she murmured, placing a hand lightly on his chest to steady herself. "Wait." she ordered, a head rush hitting her all of a sudden. She swayed backwards, almost falling. She staggered towards the nearest wall and leaned against it. Bree looked up at him, only to see that his face was still wavering. She groaned softly and held his face in one place with a cold hand.

"Would you stay still?" she muttered, and let out a brief smile.

"Skulls? No. Cursed daggers?" she managed a weak smirk. "Yes."
    Shaun Moody
    Shaun Moody
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Shaun Moody Mon Oct 24, 2011 4:09 am

Shaun grabbed her by her waist as she swayed to keep her from falling.
    'Bree, you don't seem okay.' He said anxiously. He leaned over her when she touched his face. 'But I am staying still.'
    He held her face in both his hands, 'Should I get you home?' He asked softly.
    Bree Archer
    Bree Archer
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Bree Archer Mon Oct 24, 2011 10:37 am

She scrunched her eyes closed.

"What? No, m'fine..." she mumbled, and her eyes slowly lifted open again. "Unless you spiked my drink." she smirked faintly. She frowned.

"No, you're not. You keep moving your face around." she said, not taking her eyes off of his quavering lips.

"No." she said firmly, her cheeks warming underneath his hands.

"I want to stay with you." the drunk side of her blurted out.
    Shaun Moody
    Shaun Moody
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Shaun Moody Mon Oct 24, 2011 5:45 pm

Shaun threw his head back and laughed, "Why would I spike your drink?" He shook hos head still smiling.

He hugged her, his chin resting on top of her head, "There now. I'm not moving around and you're here with me. How's that?"

He smoothed her hair down, his drunken mind supplying a tune he started humming.
    Bree Archer
    Bree Archer
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Bree Archer Mon Oct 24, 2011 8:24 pm

She looked up mock-innocently at him.

"Because I'm pretty and you want to take advantage of me?" she laughed softly and then stopped when it went pounding through her head.

Her body eased into the hug and buried her face into the crook of his neck, breathing him in. "M'kay." she mumbled, not really caring what he said now that she was in his arms. Her frown relaxed as she listened intently to his singing. Hesitantly, she pressed her lips the hollow of his neck lightly, unsure of his reactions. Her lips brushed his skin as she pulled back slightly. She could barely tell if this was the drunk or barely sober side of her.

Last edited by Bree Archer on Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Shaun Moody
    Shaun Moody
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Shaun Moody Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:36 pm

Shaun stopped humming as her lips brushed the hollow of his neck, sending a tingle down his spine.
    'Ah, Bree...' he sighed. His arms tightening around her waist. He tilted her face up and touched their foreheads together.
    'Getting naughty, are we now?' shaun teased, his warm breath ghosting over her lips. Would we be this close if we're sober? Shaun wondered, but his mind refused to care.
    Bree Archer
    Bree Archer
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Bree Archer Tue Oct 25, 2011 5:51 pm

Bree frowned. They weren't close enough, even when his arms tightened around her waist. She wrapped her arms around his neck and one long leg wound around his. The space in between their lips was maddening.

"I've never been a good girl." she whispered, and kissed the corner of his mouth softly, teasing him. If he wanted a kiss, he was going to have to come and get it, she could tease him all day.
    Shaun Moody
    Shaun Moody
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Shaun Moody Wed Oct 26, 2011 5:45 am

It was maddening, their bodies pressing together, the sweet rich fragrance overwhelming him, and then she had to kiss the corner of his mouth.
    'You are a tease, Ms. Archer, do you know that.' Shaun whispered against her soft, full lips. And then he pressed their lips together, one hand traveling up her back, pressing her flush against his chest.
    Bree Archer
    Bree Archer
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Bree Archer Wed Oct 26, 2011 2:48 pm

She grinned lazily. "I know." she whispered softly, her leg tightening around his body. She moaned quietly into the kiss as she was pressed against his chest and one hand ran through his hair playfully, while the other took his and slid it onto her hip. Her tongue traced the outline of his lips, eager for entrance. She groaned softly again.
    "You taste good." she murmured heatedly, her drunk side allowing her to get carried away. Not that she was complaining.
    Shaun Moody
    Shaun Moody
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Shaun Moody Thu Oct 27, 2011 1:17 am

'So do you.' Shaun mumbled against her lips. His hands tangled in her glossy wild hair. He groaned into her mouth. Tilting her face up, he kissed the hollow behind her ear, the column of her neck.
    'We're drunk, we're getting carried away.' Shaun murmured against her skin.
    Bree Archer
    Bree Archer
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Bree Archer Thu Oct 27, 2011 5:21 pm

Bree bit her lip when Shaun kissed her neck, and tilted her neck back, enjoying the sensation. She sighed in frustration.

"I know." she muttered, and placed both hands lightly on his chest, signalling for him to stop. "You should probably take me on a date." She smirked.

"When we're both sober." she added, hoping that she had some Hangover Potion back at the Manor.
    Shaun Moody
    Shaun Moody
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Shaun Moody Thu Oct 27, 2011 6:05 pm

"Yeah right." Shaun leaned his head onto the wall and sighed. "A date, sounds good. Where'd you like to go?"

He rummaged his pockets for a sobering potion, taking a gulp he held it upto Bree, "Want some? Its a sobering potion."
    Bree Archer
    Bree Archer
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Bree Archer Thu Oct 27, 2011 8:11 pm

"No way, you're the man..." she said, waving her hand at him.

"...you pick, and then take me." she smirked.

"Hell yes." she said, drinking a lot of the sobering potion.

"Alright Shaun," she said, straightening up and smoothing down her hair.

"Pick me up tomorrow, eight- sharp." she said, a cross between a smile and a smirk teasing her lips, and leaned forward to kiss him, only to disapparate, leaving the ghost of her breath on his lips.
    Shaun Moody
    Shaun Moody
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Shaun Moody Fri Oct 28, 2011 11:54 am

Shaun sighed as she disapparated, "It'd have been easier if you told me where to pick you up form, Bree." He shook his head and pulled out his wand. After a series of complex snapping motions and a murmured incantation, he touched the wand to his temple and smiled.

"I hope you went home, Bree. And you don't kill me tomorrow when I apparate there."
    With that he too disapparated away.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 5:43 pm