Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Meeting the Ravens

Melanie McKinnon
    Melanie McKinnon
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Meeting the Ravens  Empty Meeting the Ravens

Post by Melanie McKinnon Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:21 pm

Melanie walked into the first year dorm room and looked around. She was alone.

She sighed, she had been hoping that there would already be some girls in there that she could meet. She wanted to make as many friends as possible.

She gave away another sigh as she plopped down on a bed and looked around the room, waiting for someone to come in.

Meeting the Ravens  Empty Re: Meeting the Ravens

Post by Guest Sat Mar 26, 2011 1:30 pm

Barzini hurtled into the room, panicking.
    "Where are my NOTES!!!"He roared, scaring a girl nearby.
    "Sorry about that. Name's Barzini. Yourself?"Barzini said, panting slightly.
    Emily Griffin
    Emily Griffin
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Emily Griffin Sat Mar 26, 2011 1:43 pm

Emily startled as she stood in front of the door that leads to the first years dorm. She heard someone roaring inside. Cautiously she opened the door and took a peek inside to see Mel and a boy she never met before.

Post by Guest Sat Mar 26, 2011 1:46 pm

Barzini heard the door creek and looked around, only to see a Ravenclaw girl.

"You should have coughed." Barzini muttered and relaxed his grip on his wand.
    "What's your name?"Barzini asked her, eyes still scanning the room for his notes.
    Emily Griffin
    Emily Griffin
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Emily Griffin Sat Mar 26, 2011 1:48 pm

Emily flinched at the tone he was using and walked inside. ''I-i'm Emily, w-what's your name'' She quietly asked.

Post by Guest Sat Mar 26, 2011 1:51 pm

Barzini saw her expression and realized the icy tone he was using.

"Hey uhm..."He laughed embarassingly, and coughed.

"I'm Barzini, pleasure to meet you. Sorry about just now. I was looking for my studying notes... I apologise again. Take these chocolate frogs as a meeting gift!"He said cheerfully and extended his hand, which was holding a box of Chocolate frogs.

Emily Griffin
    Emily Griffin
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Emily Griffin Sat Mar 26, 2011 2:02 pm

Emily smiled at him when she saw the goofy smile he was giving her. She accepted the box of chocolate frogs and thought ''He isnt so bad after all''.

''Thank you'' She said with a wide smile on her face. ''It's a pleasure to meet you too.'' Tilting her head to the side a bit.

Post by Guest Sat Mar 26, 2011 2:13 pm

"Mhm... Yeah... Nice to meet you too."Barzini said happily, and his eyes continued to scan the room, although his mind was set on makinga new friend right there and then.

"Yes... Well... Uhm..."Barzini wrested his mind from the studying notes and focused on the girl.

"So... Hi."He said foolishly.

What the hell are you doing, Barzini... Ace your studies and fail at making conversations? He thought to himself.
    Emily Griffin
    Emily Griffin
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Emily Griffin Sat Mar 26, 2011 2:16 pm

Emily watched him having an inner battle with himself but ignored it. ''Hello to you too ^^'' She said. ''How are you?'' She asked awkwardly

Post by Guest Sat Mar 26, 2011 2:22 pm

"I'm not so good..." Barzini said, barely concealing his refuelled rage.

"I cannot find my notes! Some fool took them! ALL of them!" He said, resuming his frantic search.

"Anyway, what are your weak subjects? Anything i can help in?"Barzini said casually as he looked at the last place a stack of paper could be hidden.

"Wait... Take a seat." Barzini gestured at the sofa and collapsed into it.
    Emily Griffin
    Emily Griffin
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Emily Griffin Sat Mar 26, 2011 2:26 pm

Emily flinched as he used the harsh tone again but relaxed a little bit as he took a seat on the couch and asked her to join him. ''I still only had 4 lessons and they were not all that hard.'' She said as she took a seat next to him.

''And about your notes, I think I saw them lying in an empty classroom as I got lost this morning.'' Emily said

Post by Guest Sat Mar 26, 2011 2:31 pm

Barzini looked at her, and nodded silently.

"Thank you very much. You saved me a ton of trouble." Barzini said, really grateful for her help.

"Accio Bag!" Barzini muttered and his bag zoomed from the boy's dormitory to him.

"Here!" Barzini took out a bottle of Butterbeer and handed one to her, and opened the other for himself.

"Better not to tell anyone that my chest is loaded full of sweet things." Barzini lowered his voice and said.
    Emily Griffin
    Emily Griffin
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Emily Griffin Sat Mar 26, 2011 2:34 pm

Emily giggled and accepted the Butterbeer. ''I promise i won't tell anyone'' She said with a playful smile. And took a sip from the butterbeer. ''Wow'' She exclaimed. ''This is delicious.''

Post by Guest Sat Mar 26, 2011 2:39 pm

"Sure is. Oh yes, be my guest." Barzini flipped his bag upside down and the contents came pouring out.

Chocolate frog boxes... Every-flavoured beans deluxe... Muggle Mars Bars... More Butterbeers.

"Take anything you like. I have more." Barzini said happily like a child with lots of candy.

"Anyway, what is your hobby?"
    Emily Griffin
    Emily Griffin
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Emily Griffin Sat Mar 26, 2011 2:46 pm

Emily gaped at everything that came falling out of his bag. She never had all those things before. The only thing she recognized wre the mars bars. She took one and laughed as she saw his face which was filled with happiness because of the candy.

''Uhhmm... I guess I like to read. I sing a lot. And I play the violin.'' She said
    ''What about you?'' She asked. Her head tilting to the side a little.

Post by Guest Sat Mar 26, 2011 2:51 pm

"I read a lot, sing a little and play the chinese flute!" Barzini said happily, and offered her a box of every flavoured beans.

"Really, you are muggle born? Is it?" Barzini asked, slightly puzzled by her gasp at the every-flavoured beans and others.
    Emily Griffin
    Emily Griffin
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Emily Griffin Sat Mar 26, 2011 2:55 pm

A blush rose to her cheeks as she replied: '' Yes I am. I've never seen all this stuff before''.

She smiled as she heard his hobbies and replied: ''Wow that's great. I just love music and reading. It makes me calm down if i'm upset or angry. What kind of books do you like to read?'' Blushing slightly after she discovered she was rambling. ''Sorry if i'm talking too much. I'm not a bother am I?'' She asked shyly.

Post by Guest Sat Mar 26, 2011 2:59 pm

"No, no, go on! I love talking! Chatting is like awesome!!! I like to read action books! James bond kind! OR Mystery!" Barzini started getting hyped, and flailed his arms.

He realised that and quietened down.

"If I'm getting idiotic and hyped, let me know."

Emily Griffin
    Emily Griffin
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Emily Griffin Sat Mar 26, 2011 3:03 pm

Emily was surprised at his reaction and discovered that he reminded her of herself. ''N-no your not idiotic!'' She said while flailing her arms around like he was before. ''And there's nothing wrong with being hyped. I am hyped myself all the time.'' She rambled as she too, realised that she was getting worked up and she started blushing madly.
    Emily Griffin
    Emily Griffin
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Emily Griffin Sat Mar 26, 2011 3:04 pm

'' And I just love Mystery books '' She said
    '' Fantasy books are my favorite too''

Post by Guest Sat Mar 26, 2011 3:10 pm

"Yes yes! Fantasy books are awesome too!" Barzini said excitedly, and forced a butterbeer into her hand.

"I lived a muggle existence before. So, I was as shocked as you last time." Barzini said cheerfully and hummed a sad tune, contrary to the atmosphere.
    Emily Griffin
    Emily Griffin
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Emily Griffin Sat Mar 26, 2011 3:12 pm

Emily took the second butterbeer with a dumbfounded expression on her face. ''Why are you humming that sad tune?'' She asked quietly. Hoping she wasn't asking something personal.

Post by Guest Sat Mar 26, 2011 3:15 pm

"It's from my favourite muggle movie! Ghost. Relax, nothing personal." Barzini said and stood up to stretch for a while before poking the fireplace.

"Hey, take that marshmallow here, lets roast them!"Barzini squealed and beckoned to her.

Emily Griffin
    Emily Griffin
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Emily Griffin Sat Mar 26, 2011 3:18 pm

Emily sighed in relief and smiled as she saw him poking at the fireplace. ''She took the bag of marschmallows and walked over to him before almost falling over her bag that she had put down in the middle of the room. Blushing madly she gave the bag to him after grabbing one herself.

Post by Guest Sat Mar 26, 2011 3:20 pm

Then suddenly the door burst open as Maria Akazukin wandered in. She gasped in shock when she saw Emily and Barzini.
    "Oh, hey Barzini, I didn't know you were here!" she exclaimed, barely noticing Emily, as Barzini was one of her few friends.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 3:30 am