Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Meeting the Ravens

Meeting the Ravens  - Page 2 Empty Re: Meeting the Ravens

Post by Guest Sat Mar 26, 2011 3:22 pm

"Take this..." Barzini took out a sharp poker and jabbed the marshmallow on top.

"Unorthodox. But it works." Barzini said apologetically.

Barzini turned around when he heard his name and saw Akazukin, one of his dear friends.

"Grab a butterbeer and join us! This is Emily by the way!" I said, unaware that i was waving the fire poker dangerously around.

Post by Guest Sat Mar 26, 2011 3:24 pm

"Hey Emily," Maria replied, bowing in her traditional way. "I'm Maria, half Japanese, Spanish, and I'm Muggle-born. Oh, and Barzini-chan, I suggest you put that poker down before you stab Emily-chan with it."

Post by Guest Sat Mar 26, 2011 3:26 pm

"OH!" Barzini exclaimed and thrust the marshmallows into the fire.

"Come join us!" Barzini said and began roasting, and gave Emily another fire poker.
    Emily Griffin
    Emily Griffin
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Emily Griffin Sat Mar 26, 2011 3:28 pm

Emily poked a marschmallow on the poker as she was trying to stay clear of the poker that barzini was waving aroud. She turned her head and saw a girl walking in the room. After she heard the greeting she reacted very energetic: ''Hey Maria, Nice to meet you! Wow ;o Japan is soo cool. I just love anime and Manga! She said.

''I'm muggle born too by the way. I don't know where I was born but I'm currently living in Scotland.''
    Emily Griffin
    Emily Griffin
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Emily Griffin Sat Mar 26, 2011 3:29 pm

''Is is okay if I call you Maria-chan by the way?''
    I just love the Japanese culture^^'' She said as she took the poker and started roasting another marschmallow''

Post by Guest Sat Mar 26, 2011 3:36 pm

"Here, try this." Barzini pulled out a marshmallow and offered it to Emily, and looked warily at the firepoker that the Japanese was holding and attempting to fit a marshmallow on top.
    Emily Griffin
    Emily Griffin
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Emily Griffin Sat Mar 26, 2011 3:39 pm

Emily took the marschmallow and started roasting it while now, humming a tune herself.

Post by Guest Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:04 pm

Leah walked into the Ravenclaw Common room to check on the students. She saw a couple of first years roasting marshmallows and smiled. She was about to turn around and leave when the scent hit her.

"Mmmm, marshmallows. Do you mind if I have one?" She asked, a goofy grin on her face.
    Emily Griffin
    Emily Griffin
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Emily Griffin Sat Mar 26, 2011 7:14 pm

Emily looked up when she heard professor DeLuna and smiled. ''Sure professor. Take some, There are enough for all of us. '' She said while popping another marschmallow in her mouth.

Post by Guest Sat Mar 26, 2011 8:05 pm

Maria held her hand up. "I apologise for being rude, DeLuna-sama, but I'm not really a first-year. I'm in my sixth year." She tore the marshmallow apart with her teeth, her 'Soul Eater' book open on her knee.
    Emily Griffin
    Emily Griffin
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Emily Griffin Sat Mar 26, 2011 9:14 pm

Emily noticed the Soul Eater manga on Maria's knee and grew interested right away. ''Do you like to read Soul Eater too? ;o I just started this morning'' She said while pulling her own manga out of her bag.

Post by Guest Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:04 pm

Leah grabbed a marshmallow and stuck it on a poker. She watched it burn for a while before popping in her mouth.

"HOT!" she spat the marshmallow out and massaged her burnt tongue. "That backfired."

Post by Guest Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:14 pm

"Well, what else do you have? I have Ouran, Fruits Basket, Soul Eater, Fullmetal Alchemist, Vampire Knight, Hell Girl, Clannad, Pokemon, Akazukin Chacha, Yu Gi Oh and Death Note," Maria answered Emily after letting Professor DeLuna make a complete fool of herself. "I intend to get more."
    Opening her bag and showing Emily the contents, it turned out to contain nothing but books.
    Emily Griffin
    Emily Griffin
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Emily Griffin Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:18 pm

Emily looked at Maria her bag and saw that it was indeed filled with books. She grabbed her own bag and showed that it was filled with books too. ''I have Soul eater, FMA (brotherhood too), Vampire knight, Lucky star, Bleach , Pokemon, Naruto, Death note, Tales of the Abyss and Devil May Cry.'' Emily said with an exitded voice.

Post by Guest Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:25 pm

Maria pretended to throw up. "Naruto?!" she spluttered. "That load of rubbish? In the name of L, I solemnly swear that I will never, ever, buy or read a Naruto manga, or watch the anime."
    Emily Griffin
    Emily Griffin
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Emily Griffin Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:27 pm

Emily flinched at the tone she was using. ''Please don't say mean things about naru-chan D:'' Emily said.

''I think death note isn't all too great anyway... But I agree that L is soo awesome ;3''

Post by Guest Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:28 pm

Maria gave Emily evils. "Stay away from the anorexic panda. He's mine."
    Emily Griffin
    Emily Griffin
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Emily Griffin Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:30 pm

''Omygash ._. You can have Mr. Panda if you want. At least I know you're not going after Naru-chan. Or Ichigo for that matter.''

Post by Guest Sat Mar 26, 2011 10:33 pm

Maria smirked. "Why the heck would I go for a immature kid who can't keep a handle on his 'powers'? Gary-Stu much?"
    She dug through her bag for a blank writing book and opened it at the back page. "Definitions. Gary-Stu: a male version of a Mary-Sue; a female character who is supposedly perfect."

Post by Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 4:40 am

Barzini looked at the professor, then at the two who were squabbling about... Anime?

Barzini shook his head and muttered, "Monster beats Death Note..." praying that the Japanese won't hear him.

"Here, melted chocolate for the marshmallows." Barzini said, taking out a jar.

Post by Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:32 am

"Thanks Barzini-chan," Maria said. Then, leaning over and whispering in his ear so the others couldn't hear, "I heard that."

Post by Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 8:25 am

"Professor... Have some of this. It is kind of cool already." Barzini said, offering his teacher some marshmallows, and placed the jar of chocolate on the table.

"I wonder if the girl wants to join us?" Barzini muttered, looking at a girl she recognised was Melanie.

Post by Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:02 am

"Hey, Barzini-chan," Maria said quietly. "What was your life like before you came to Hogwarts, being Muggle-born and all?"

Post by Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:09 am

"Pretty cool. I mean... Muggles do things slower, but much more... Shall I say... More smoothly." Barzini muttered and dipped his marshmallow into the chocolate and popped it into his mouth.

"Delicious."

Post by Guest Sun Mar 27, 2011 11:11 am

Maria sighed. "People always have it better than I had." She elevated the marshmallow that was drenched in chocolate with her wand before dropping it into her hand and popping it into her mouth.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 5:32 am