Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

The Place I Feel the Most like Me || OPEN

Yefrem Lagunov
    Yefrem Lagunov
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

The Place I Feel the Most like Me || OPEN - Page 2 Empty Re: The Place I Feel the Most like Me || OPEN

Post by Yefrem Lagunov Tue Feb 07, 2012 6:13 pm

"I don't know," Yefrem smiled. "Homework sounds good, though."

"Oh, really?" he said, laughing lightly. "You do know you'd have to jump down it after you touch the clouds. I haven't even done that high a fall. Mabye I should try first, and if I come back, you go."

He rubbed his wrists awkwardly in silence.

"Don't be, it's okay, honestly," Yefrem said, smiling sadly. "No, you don't sound that bad."

His eyes widened at the last sentance. He grabbed her shoulders and shook her slightly. "Listen to me now," he began, his voice a little unsteady. "I'd be insane if I never wanted to talk to you again. Don't say stuff like that."

He let go of her, and let his arms fall down to his sides again, embarrased.
    danie
    danie
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

The Place I Feel the Most like Me || OPEN - Page 2 Empty Re: The Place I Feel the Most like Me || OPEN

Post by danie Tue Feb 07, 2012 9:33 pm

"Home work it is then," she grinned. "But I'm not going to give you O's. The highest you'll get is an E, okay?"

"Hm, well I suppose you could try it first," she said. "I'm sure you'll come back!"

She rolled her eyes, "I don't sound that bad? I sound like a maniac."

Anya's eyes widened slightly when he grabbed her by the shoulders and shook her. She flushed slightly at the close proximity they were and judging by his words and face, he was serious on what he said. "Okay," she felt stupid for saying something like that. When he let go of her, she cautiously reached out with her right hand and grabbed his left.

"Thanks," she smiled gratefully. "I needed that."
    Yefrem Lagunov
    Yefrem Lagunov
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Yefrem Lagunov Wed Feb 08, 2012 1:53 pm

"Okay," Yefrem grinned. "E's it is."

He smiled. "And if I do end up coming back, I'll shove you off the whatever it is. Then we see if you come back."

"Well, mabye you do sound a little mad," Yefrem sighed. "But in a good way."

He got a little shy when she took his hand, but quickly adjusted. He gave her hand a squeeze and smiled.

"I know you did."
    danie
    danie
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by danie Wed Feb 08, 2012 4:13 pm

"Well then!" She gasped dramatically once more, "You definitely want to get rid of me! I must have been horrid to you in some other life time for you to not want me to come back!"

"I don't think you can be mad and look okay," she said thoughtfully. "Well... maybe you can think of Bad- nah, they're cool. Hm. Nope, sorry, you can't be mad and look alright." She laughed.

Her blush was quite obvious and the fact that he hadn't pointed out her redness. She was glad though, at this moment, she really didn't want to be teased at.

She smiled at him softly when he agreed at her statement. She needed an outlet and she received some good feedback on her idiotic thoughts. Her thoughts started to brew for over the summer. An escape from her home sound great, perhaps staying at her best friend's house would be okay. She thought her parents wouldn't mind.

"So," she said with a shy smile. "You've heard me go mad and I've talked way too much about myself. What about you, Yefrem? What are you all about other from what you've told me."

outfit.
    Yefrem Lagunov
    Yefrem Lagunov
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Yefrem Lagunov Wed Feb 08, 2012 6:46 pm

"Mabye you were," Yefrem mused jokingly. "Note to self: Has discovered you want to get rid of her. What to do?"

"Yes, you can," he disagreed. "It depends who you are."
    He regretted the words as soon as they came out of his mouth. "A-and how mad you are."

Nice save Yefrem cursed himself mentally.

"Not much to tell," he muttered. "What do you want to know?"
    danie
    danie
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by danie Thu Feb 09, 2012 2:46 am

"That's so mean!" She frowned playfully. "You want to get rid of me after we just met? That's not very nice!"

Anya laughed and gave his hand a slight squeaze. "It's okay, don't worry about it," she said when she saw his face expression.

"Well," she thought for a moment, "When's your birthday? I think that's a good start."
    Yefrem Lagunov
    Yefrem Lagunov
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Yefrem Lagunov Fri Feb 10, 2012 4:53 pm

"I know," Yefrem smiled. "It was supposed to be."

He sighed. "Thanks a lot. You can still be okay If you look mad, though. I'm not giving up."

The corners of his mouth turned up. "March 20th. Anything Else you wanted to know?"
    danie
    danie
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by danie Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:19 pm

She stuck her tongue out in a joking way, "Well then, I must leave!" She pretended to stand up as to leave bu then sat back down again.

Anya suddenly got an idea, "We can play that game people tend to play when getting to know people... twenty questions I believe? So since I already asked you one, I think it's your turn..."

"March 20, huh? That means it's almost your birthday! I'm buying you a gift!" She suddenly exclaimed, planning to buy him something... she might now know him much but she wanted to get him something...
    Yefrem Lagunov
    Yefrem Lagunov
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Yefrem Lagunov Sun Feb 12, 2012 11:39 am

"Well then leave," Yefrem said dramatically.

"20 questions, huh?" he smiled. "What's your favourite coulor?"

Yefrem raised his eyebrows. "Really? Hah, we just met." He laughed.
    danie
    danie
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by danie Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:31 am

"I won't cause then you'll miss me!" She said bodly as she smirked and then added dramitcally, "We all know you would!"

"What kind of question is that!" She laughed, "It's difficult because I love them all... mostly the color nude or amber but I guess I'm just plain like that." She joked.

She thought about it for a moment, "Hm... where is the one place you would go to without any restrictions and why?"

"So? I enjoy giving out presents," she smiled. "I like seeing people smile."
    Yefrem Lagunov
    Yefrem Lagunov
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Yefrem Lagunov Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:02 pm

Yefrem gasped dramatically. "What kind of twisted freak told you that! I thought I was very good at keeping that down. And who is "we all?""

He thought about her question for a while, before answering. "Uh, that's hard. I suppose I'd like to travel the world, you know? See everything, but if I have to answer, I think I'd like to go back to Finland, because I was born there, and I haven't been there since I was a toddler. Don't know about tree-falling there, though."

"What scares you most in the entire world?" Yefrem asked.

"Like seeing people smile," he repeated, amused. He smiled like an idiot for a while and added. "Wow, smiling is hard work sometimes."
    danie
    danie
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by danie Wed Feb 15, 2012 5:22 am

"Well..." Anya trailed off. "We all is me, myself and I, obviously!" She then laughed at the sudden thought of counting herself three times. She was, with no doubt, having a good time with Yefrem, even if she had just met him...

"That's pretty great, I've never been to Finland but I've heard great things about the place," she smiled. "I believe Helsinki is the capital... right? Either way, I'm sure you'd be great about falling off of trees there."

Anya had a list of the things she was scared but the most was the one about her younger sister. "I have a younger sister named Mikayla and she's currently five. I'm terrified she'll end up like my parents and older brother, you know, all dark and evil. I try my best to be nice to her and show her that muggles aren't bad but things don't go so well when my parent's see me around her..." She shuddered at the thoughts but quickly put on a smile.

"What is you can write a successful book about anything what would it be about?" She grinned.

She laughed as she saw him put on a smile which made her smile, "Well would you like me to make you frown and have a dreadful day? Well obviously not! Besides you have a cute smile." She shrugged with a happy grin.
    Yefrem Lagunov
    Yefrem Lagunov
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Yefrem Lagunov Wed Feb 15, 2012 7:17 pm

"Three of you?" Yefrem laughed. "Well, wouldn't that be fun. Then.. No, on second thought, it'd just be weird." He smiled. Anya was a very funny girl, and unlike anyone he'd ever met before. Having three of her wouldn't make her as unique as she was.

"I suppose it'd be fun," he said. "And yes, you're right about the capital."

"Well, if you keep going on, I'm sure she'll turn out fine," he said. "If she's just like you in a few years time, she'll be amazing." Yefrem smiled at her.

He didn't even need to think about it. "When I was young, I used to write little stories about myself going on adventures. It was so much fun, and I still have them. They all started out like this. There was once a young hero named Yefrem. He was brave, fearless and strong. He fought all kinds of monsters and everyone loved him. One day he... Since I was very small, they have lots of mistakes. I just love holding on to them, so I'm going to have to say that." He chuckled at the memory.

"If you were locked up in a cellar for a week with only one companion in the world, who would it be and why?" Yefrem asked her.

He laughed. "I don't think I would, you're right. Cute smile? Me? Never heard that before. You have a very nice smile, too."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:42 pm