Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

+7
Athena Capulet
Harmonie de Venin
Luce Armonda
Ondrea Montgomery
Lisette Josse
Ninette Fontaine
Julian Rousseau
11 posters

Let's Get It Started {Invite}

Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Let's Get It Started {Invite}  - Page 5 Empty Re: Let's Get It Started {Invite}

Post by Julian Rousseau Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:43 pm

Shuddering at the idea of Blanchard being in love with him, Julian shook his head softly, "Merlin, I hope not. Though," he added in afterthought, a grin slowly but surely spreading across his face, "That would be rather entertaining. And he rather deserves it."

Whirling around to face Blanchard, Julian tilted his head slightly. What did he remember? Beginning cautiously, he stepped closer, "Nothing really. Except you tripped and fell. I think someone needs to be a little more careful."
    Alec Blanchard
    Alec Blanchard
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Alec Blanchard Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:32 am

Alec raised an eyebrow at Rousseau, "Really? Last thing I remember was talking to the girls, and then drinking the punch an-"

His eyes widened as he recalled Athena's words, "Amortentia." For a moment, he looked as if he would kill the other boy, but then Alec starting laughing. Like, really laughing. "I have to give it to you, Rousseau," he said, taking a deep breath, "That was a nice one. Stupid of me not to have realized it earlier."

Most people would be pissed and embarrassed, but Alec knew that was probably Julian's intention. Plus, what kind of person would he - a pranker, a joker, someone who liked to have fun - be if he couldn't take a joke?

He just wished he could remember the smell of the potion. And what he did when he was affected by it, of course.
    Luce Armonda
    Luce Armonda
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Luce Armonda Wed Mar 21, 2012 1:24 am

Luce, who removed her gaze once Alec woke up, wondered the slightest bit of the Ministry banning Amorentia and thus making it illegal. Then life could be so much better than this. Well, if only they can then there would be no more ridiculous instances. But it's plain magic. It's just up to us on whether or now we'll limit ourselves or go around the wrong way. And they're one of those people.

"Gah. What are we going to do now, Rosseau? Do we still have guests who'd come and drink that punch again?" Luce grunted and glared at the carpet below.
    Penelope Arceneau
    Penelope Arceneau
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Penelope Arceneau Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:29 am

Alec had stood as the rag had fallen she caught it before it hit the ground and after thinking about following him, she sat back and realised how she must have looked... why hadn't she seen it before?

She was a little puppy chasing all the boys and wagging her little puppy tail just for the sake of it, she would never be good enough for anyone because who likes the good guy?

She stood abruptly, threw the cloth on the couch and stormed over to Athena saying "I, I, I don't feel... feel, um, happy" she stuttered and stammered, this was the first time she felt this way. "I don't know why I came to you but I need to tell someone" she ranted at her then took a deep breath and calmed down "I think I need a drink, what would you recommend?" she calmly sat next to her and said "you have beautiful hair by the way" she was exhausted, she had never felt that way and it was draining. She needed a drink, and quick.

She kept her eye on Alec and Julian as she also paid attention to Athena.
    Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Julian Rousseau Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:41 pm

Watching Blanchard carefully, Julian had begun to slowly edge away from him in case he tried to beat him up. Breaking out into a grin of relief at Blanchard's laughter, he shrugged apathetically, "I'm brilliant. What can I say?"

Smirking for a moment, he glanced over at Luce, pouting slightly. "You say that like you want to leave, Luce." Clasping a hand over his heart, he grabbed himself a handful of chocolates to munch on. "Besides," he added, swallowing, "You can't leave without having cake."
    Luce Armonda
    Luce Armonda
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Luce Armonda Thu Mar 22, 2012 4:55 am

Luce shivered slightly, an involuntary thing she does when drunk and suggested with a low grunt, "Then why don't we do something more fun? Like a game? It would be like to remember the good times and not the ridiculous ones."

She huffed a breath and stood up with her arms crossed, signaling Julian to get on with some sense of plan to make her stay. She won't stay here the rest of night. But at least she will have fun if ever.
    Alec Blanchard
    Alec Blanchard
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Alec Blanchard Thu Mar 22, 2012 4:41 pm

Alec saw Penelope watching him from the other side of the room and raised an eyebrow. Wasn't that girl into Rousseau?

He shrugged and turned to Luce, "What game would you suggest then, Lucie?'
    Lisette Josse
    Lisette Josse
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Lisette Josse Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:53 pm

Once again, Lisette found herself with another drink in her hands. She decided not to chug this one down and instead took a small sip and let the flavor sit in her mouth. Noticing a strange undertone in the drink, she sniffed it.

It smelled like flowers. Only, the one special breed of flower that her mother would grow in the spring. She could never remember what they were called... And there was also a hint of new leather, plus something that might have been clean linen. All the scents were hauntingly familiar.

She looked up, starting a little when she noticed that everyone had once again changed spots. Hearing the mention of a game, Lisette smiled wryly, "Why don't we play spin the bottle?"
    Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Julian Rousseau Thu Mar 22, 2012 10:06 pm

"Well Luce," Julian said, pouring himself another glass of punch, "What sorta games do you have in mind?"

Glancing over at Lisette, he broke into a grin at her suggestion. Heading towards her, he put an arm around her, "Lissy, I don't know where you come up with these ideas, but they're genius." Grinning at her again, he glanced around, "Who else is game?"
    Luce Armonda
    Luce Armonda
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Luce Armonda Fri Mar 23, 2012 6:55 am

"Yes. That would be a nice game. And we do have plenty of bottles." Luce kidded and rolled her eyes, waiting for the signal to start. She wouldn't even go for this if she wasn't drunk at all.

[gah. very short. sorry. sort of in a hurry. >_<]
    Athena Capulet
    Athena Capulet
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Athena Capulet Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:21 pm

Athena saw how useless it was for her to be her and decided to simply leave. With a last glance at Julian she left the room and apparated away.
    Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Julian Rousseau Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:27 pm

Smirking at Luce, he grabbed an empty off the table, taking a seat on the couch. Relaxing, he looked around, "So, who's gonna join me?"

Watching Athena leave, he frowned, waving slightly, "Um, alrightly then," He muttered to himself, "You could've at least said something." Shaking his head softly, he shrugged. Oh well.
    Alec Blanchard
    Alec Blanchard
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Alec Blanchard Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:44 pm

Alec shrugged, "I'm game."

He looked around and saw Athena leave the room. "Very rude of you not to say goodbye, Capulet," he shouted after her.

"Alright, if we're going to play I'd just like to ask for a small favour," he said. "As you can see, aside from Rousseau and I, there are only girls here," he pointed out, "So the chances of the bottle landing on two boys are very slim. But if that does happen, let's just spin again, shall we? As much as Rousseau wants me, I just don't swing that way."
    Penelope Arceneau
    Penelope Arceneau
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Penelope Arceneau Sun Mar 25, 2012 2:17 am

She stood... ditched by another person, she huffed and sat with Julian and Alec
    "I'm game, and wasn't really doing anything" her large dress seemed to curl and fold in a perfect way as she was sitting. "Who's starting?" she asked
    Ninette Fontaine
    Ninette Fontaine
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Ninette Fontaine Mon Mar 26, 2012 6:42 pm

Ninette had been sulking in the corner, watching all that went on with a critical eye, but for the most part - the only time in her life she had ever done anything like it - she had kept out of it.

She had stayed away, having more to drink, and making sure no one got too friendly with her Rousseau. She did not care what happened in the present. It was the end game that really mattered anyways.

Strolling over to where the others she threw an arm around Julian.

"Well, now - I think I'm always up for a little fun."

[OOC - Sorry I got way too overwhelmed and was too lazy to catch up XD I also havent' read anything that I missed, so if this post contradicts something in the pages of posts you all made while i was out, SORRY!!]
    Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Julian Rousseau Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:17 pm

Taking another sip of the punch, Julian raised an eyebrow at Blanchard, "You know, if you're in love with me Blanchard, just say so. Of course, I'll turn you down, but you don't have to ashamed." he shrugged, "But yes, respin. I'd rather not kiss Blanchard here."

Grinning at Ninette and Penny, he glanced down at the bottle in his hands before grinning back up at them, "The one who starts'll be the one who knows me the best." Leaning back against the couch, he tilted his head as he observed them all, "What's my least favourite song?"

Alec Blanchard
    Alec Blanchard
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Alec Blanchard Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:03 pm

Alec rolled his eyes, "I wasn't the one who put Amortentia on the punch and then let another boy drink it, Rousseau."

He scoffed, "Because we all here care to know what your least favourite song is. No thank you, I'll pass."
    Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Julian Rousseau Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:46 pm

"You crashed my party, Blanchard," Julian wagged a finger in his direction, "You didn't think there'd be consequences? After all," he smirked, "You can't even remember what you did."

Shrugging, he turned his gaze to Penny and Ninette, "And guesses girls?"
    Ninette Fontaine
    Ninette Fontaine
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Ninette Fontaine Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:45 pm

Ninette looked around the room, and smirked slowly.

Reaching over she took the bottle from his hand.

"Well that's easy Rousseau," she drawled slowly, "Even I know the answer to that one... though of all the songs to hate, really?"

She began to toss the botttle from one hand to the other, saying each word after a toss.

"You. hate. Twinkle. Twinke. Little. Star."
    Alec Blanchard
    Alec Blanchard
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Alec Blanchard Tue Mar 27, 2012 5:22 pm

"Of course I knew there'd be consequences, but I think it looks worse for you than it does for me," Alec shrugged, "I don't know what I did, but it couldn't have been that bad could it? Or else the other girls under the influence of your lovely potion would be wanting to kill my guts."

He stifled a laugh, "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star?"
    Harmonie de Venin
    Harmonie de Venin
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Harmonie de Venin Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:12 pm

Harmonie chewed her cheek, a habit of hers, in frustration. Spin the bottle? Really? It was just kind of her luck. She rubbed her temple with one finger, trying to ease the storm of a pain that was raging in her head. She shook her head at them slightly and quickly pulled out a spare piece of parchment in her clutch and scrawled;

Not feeling good. Catch up with you all later. and left it on the nearest table, by the punch. Sliding out of the room silently, the girl grimaced at the scene before her. Harmonie de Venin getting frustrated over a boy.

That was going to have to be fixed soon.

She walked away from the house, only the faint clipping of her high heels against the floor that would draw attention to her departure.
    Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Julian Rousseau Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:37 pm

Letting Ninette take the bottle from him, he shrugged slightly, leaning against the couch. "What can I say? The song's annoying as hell."

Glancing at Alec, he huffed slightly, crossing his arms, "If you must know," he rolled his eyes as he began to lie, "When I was younger, Mad and Cor would drive me nuts playing it all the time. And now I hate it."

"What'd you want me to do? Punch you in face before you could drink some?" Though, Julian had to admit to himself, he would rather enjoy doing that.
    Penelope Arceneau
    Penelope Arceneau
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Penelope Arceneau Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:01 pm

She had thought about it but she had no idea what it was so she made it look like she was thinking "Oh, well I guess I know now" she giggled and pushing her dress back gave room for the bottle. She looked around and grinned secretly she blushed and concentrated on the bottle, who would the first kiss be shared by?
    Ninette Fontaine
    Ninette Fontaine
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Ninette Fontaine Wed Mar 28, 2012 5:30 pm

Ninette smirked slightly and held the bottle up.

"So," she looked aroudn the room. "I won this. So does that mean I get to spin?"

She smirked as she looked about. Really only Rousseau or Blanchard to chose from but she was up for a game.
    Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Julian Rousseau Wed Mar 28, 2012 10:20 pm

"Yep," He grinned at Penny, "Now you all know me so much better."

"Of course it does," Julian nodded at Ninette, "Go nuts."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 6:08 pm