Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

+7
Athena Capulet
Harmonie de Venin
Luce Armonda
Ondrea Montgomery
Lisette Josse
Ninette Fontaine
Julian Rousseau
11 posters

Let's Get It Started {Invite}

Ninette Fontaine
    Ninette Fontaine
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Let's Get It Started {Invite}  - Page 2 Empty Re: Let's Get It Started {Invite}

Post by Ninette Fontaine Thu Mar 08, 2012 5:30 pm

Ninette smirked as he pulled back, completely unconcerned with the gazes around them. In fact she was revealing in them. Let them look - you should not hide such a love now should you?

"It better be the best one you get, Rousseau."

Ninette glanced at the newest arrival, nodding her head at the girl, in her year of course, but did not greet her. She stared at her with narrow eyes trying to calculate and appraise her interest in Julian.

She just smirked at the room comment, only hearing the parts she liked. Kissing Julian's cheek she waved and flounced off for the moment, suddenly desiring another drink.
    Lisette Josse
    Lisette Josse
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Lisette Josse Thu Mar 08, 2012 8:15 pm

Lisette was about to explain to Ondrea about how marvelous it was to have her back, when she saw just what Ninette was doing. Her mouth hung open at what she saw, not sure whether to be worried or start laughing.

She intercepted Ninette at the refreshments table, "Ninette, sweetie, are you all right?" She glanced out of the corner of her eye at the rest of the party, many of whom were giving them all kinds of negative attention.
    Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Julian Rousseau Thu Mar 08, 2012 9:32 pm

"Hey Dani," He waved as she appeared beside him. Grinning at her, he took his present, grinning at the wrapping. But a pen? Really? Shrugging it off, he thanked her before placing it with a pile of his other presents.

Blinking over at Luce, a slight frown appeared on his face for a moment before he shook his head slightly. There's no way she knew. And besides, she'd have no proof if they finished the punch, which, after all, was also spiked with wine. It wouldn't be hard to claim that Nine was simply drunk. Shaking his head at Ninette, he simply waved back at her, rather amused as she spoke to Lisette.

Grabbing himself a glass of the spiked punch, Julian sipped it, eyes scanning around the party before laying his blue eyes back on Athena. Heading back to her, he began, "I'm going to have to apologize for Nine there. She's like that; one moment she'll be telling me she loves me, then she'll be punching me in the face," like she'll do tomorrow. Shrugging, he added, "But it's better to have her as a friend than an enemy."
    Athena Capulet
    Athena Capulet
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Athena Capulet Thu Mar 08, 2012 9:53 pm

Athena chuckled. ''From what I can tell you seemed to enjoy it.'' She said in a teasing voice. ''What did you spike the punch with anyway? Amorentia? Vodka?'' Joking she said it of course and laughed a little. Not even Julian would do such thing. She had yet to taste the punch but was to afraid to get drunk or what not.

Harmonie de Venin
    Harmonie de Venin
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Harmonie de Venin Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:45 pm

"I know it doesn't. Though it's bound to get twice as better when Lodie decides to make an entrance." she winked at Julian.

Harmonie grinned at the boy and Ninette.

Perfect recipe for eternal teasing. she sung to herself in her head, making wide, excited eyes at Lissy. She nudged the other girl in the side softly and murmured in her ear;

"How long do you reckon it will take for Ninette to punch him?" Harm turned brightly towards Ondrea, sweeping her hair backwards.

"And how have you been keeping, dear?" she raised an eyebrow. There was a difference in her, that much was obvious.
    Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Julian Rousseau Thu Mar 08, 2012 10:51 pm

Shrugging slightly, he grinned sheepishly at her, "I can't help but be an oppurtunist. You never know when a chance like that could happen again."

Tipping the rest of the contents of his glass into his mouth, his eyes widened at her words, and for a moment he completely forgot that his mouth was full. Coughing, he smiled at her weakily, weezing, "I'd never do such a thing." He lied.
    Lisette Josse
    Lisette Josse
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Lisette Josse Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:13 pm

Lisette smirked and muttered to Harmonie, "Five minutes, at best. All Julian needs to do now is open his mouth and she'll be flying at him." She gave a naughty little laugh and watched Julian for a couple moments.

Suddenly, a thought popped into her head, and Lisette's eyes slid over to the punch, "Ohh Julian, you rascal." She discretely took a cup and dipped it into the bowl, sniffing it. Sure enough...

Lisette looked back to Ninette, who apparently couldn't hold her liquor. She took a tentative sip of the punch. Liking the taste and eager to get this party started, she knocked the whole thing back. She giggled and turned to Harmonie, "That punch," her head became light, "Is delicious."

She filled the cup again. What was in this? It was amazing.
    Luce Armonda
    Luce Armonda
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Luce Armonda Thu Mar 08, 2012 11:42 pm

"About time I give you my present. At last. Being the only kid here, I guess I should give some sense of gratitude." Luce said sarcastically, standing up from the couch and approaching Julian. She handed him the sketch, being a little shy for her gift, and spoke,

"It's not really expensive though. I wasn't at all prepared. It's the Prideux house crest. I can still accept changes if you'd like. Frame it or paint it. Your choice" then puckered her lips. She glanced down on her shoulder bag, feeling uneasy at the thought that she wanted what's inside there that bad. She needed to. But she can't. She made herself promise to stop, didn't she? Or just a bit more would do?
    Lisette Josse
    Lisette Josse
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Lisette Josse Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:04 am

After at least four more drinks Lisette found herself magically transported to Julian, which wasn't at all a bad thing. A wave of passion swept over her. She wanted him. Now.

She wound her arms around him, "Hey there Mister Handsome," she pecked him several times on the neck, slowly making her way to his lips. Then she noticed that someone else was there.

"Oh hi," she giggled, and pouted at the picture in the girl's hands, leaning her head on Julian's shoulder, "That's pretty."
    Luce Armonda
    Luce Armonda
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Luce Armonda Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:34 am

"Uh . . . Thanks." Luce murmured, staring at the other hypnotized girl and backed away slowly, making cautious glances at the new couple, "All right. Take it already, Julian. She's waiting." and laughed softly, nudging the parchment towards the boys hand.

She made her way back to the couch, settling herself on the side, and placed her bag on top of her lap. Opening it, and trying not be tempted, she pulled out a small metal bottle of hers. Her own drink. Twisting the cap, Luce have got to get away from smelling the aroma. But unfortunately, she will never. She sipped a mouthful of the alcohol with a bit of her hallucinogen, and that usual feeling of completeness scattered all over her. What a relief. In any case, she had let herself fall for committing a crime she claimed to be on her own.
    Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Julian Rousseau Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:50 am

Smirking slightly at Luce as she walked up, his eyes widened as he looked at his present, "Wow," He breathed, taking it to stare at it some more, "That is amazing. Don't change a single thing, Luce."

Flicking his eyes up to Lisette, he smirked at her kisses, "Hey yourself, Sweetheart." Waving as Luce went to go sit back down on his couch, he turned back to Lissy, "Wouldn't want to keep you waiting."
    Lisette Josse
    Lisette Josse
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Lisette Josse Fri Mar 09, 2012 3:08 am

Lisette grinned at Julian. She felt the need to bounce up and down. But she didn't, because that would be immature. Right?

So instead she jumped on him, literally jumped, hooking her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist. She met his forehead, then softly pressed her lips on Julian's, hugging him so tight she felt as if she would fall right through him.

She never wanted to let go. She wouldn't let go.
    Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Julian Rousseau Fri Mar 09, 2012 3:26 am

Smiling at Lisette warily, Julian shook his head at her. Oh this had totally been worth it. He'd only just smirked slightly to himself when she'd decided to jump on him.

Yelping, the sudden extra weight and force pushed him backwards onto the floor. Groaning as his head hit the floor, he glared at the dark-haired girl in his arms, "Thank you Lissy, for trying to get me a concussion. Now, could you please get off of me?"

Though he could just push her off of him, that would take too much of his energy to pry her off of him. That, and he couldn't help but notice that everything was spinning around him.
    Luce Armonda
    Luce Armonda
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Luce Armonda Fri Mar 09, 2012 3:41 am

"Woops." Luce muttered in between her effective drinks. She rolled her eyes at the couple, then shifted her head to what would be the reaction of the crowd. She recapped her bottle, feeling a lot drunk since the second flirting session of the birthday party. Getting up with an unstable posture, she walked towards the lying Julian then spoke with a giggly tone,

"Ey, Julian! Wake up! So that's how it happens." and sipping again another mouthful of her drink. Oh. She just realized she was hungry. Well, surely not now. Still no food served. And back to her eating disorder? Yep.
    Ninette Fontaine
    Ninette Fontaine
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Ninette Fontaine Fri Mar 09, 2012 3:46 am

Ninette just gave Lisette a passing smirk as she continued to watch Julian out of the corner of her eye, "I'm perfectly fine, thank you."

She continued to sip at her drink and continue watching the room as Lisette made her way through more drinks. Her eyes narrowed as she watched the girl begin to flirt with Julian - with her man.

She was on the verge of going to interfer when the girl tackled him to the ground. She let out an odd sort of shriek and raced across the room.

"God Lissy, were you trying to kill him?!"

She knelt to the ground by his head and gentle began to stroke his hair.

"Its okay, Ninette's here now."
    Ondrea Montgomery
    Ondrea Montgomery
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Ondrea Montgomery Fri Mar 09, 2012 4:00 am

Ondrea could only shake her head incredulously. Love potion certainly did not work the same on everyone, which could only mean that those girls had to have some... real attraction to the boy. Gross - never mind the fact she'd seduced the boy the last time they'd met. She'd been moonstruck. It was hardly her fault her werewolf side didn't seem the least bit picky.

The girl made her way over to the small gathering in the middle of the room.

"Oi, Jully!" Ondrea called. "Y'know, I think I'm gonna just go - before things get more out of hand. Happy birthday, by the way. Be sure to get... one of these ones to bring you some ice for that head of yours." In her defense, she really did try not to sound overtly amused.
    Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Julian Rousseau Fri Mar 09, 2012 4:23 am

"So that's how it happens?" Julian repeated Luce, blinking up at her unsteadily. Having not the slightest idea of what she meant, he shook his head, which only served to hurt it even more. Groaning, he held his head in his hands, shuddering slightly.

Peering up at Ninette, he growled slightly, "It better be ok. It's all -" But wasn't it his? If he hadn't spiked his own punch, none of this would've happened. Sighing, he pointed a finger at Lisette, "Your fault."

Letting his head hit the floor again, he winced before frowning at Ondrea. Scrambling up to his feet, he swayed slightly, "But the party's barely again!" He protested, stretching his arms out wide. "You can't - well, I guess you can - but still!" Taking a step towards her, he swayed dangerously for a moment before falling on his face. "Ow."
    Lisette Josse
    Lisette Josse
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Lisette Josse Fri Mar 09, 2012 4:28 am

Lisette fell off of Julian as he crashed to the ground, "Oh Julian! Sweetheart I'm so sorry!" Tears began to form in her eyes.

"I-I didn't mean to hurt him," she said with a dainty sniffle. Then she flashed a sneer at Ninette, "Why are you so sweet all of a sudden? You don't even like him!" She was about to say something really hurtful when Julian accused her of causing this.

"What?" Lisette burst into full on sobs. She couldn't believe this. He hated her. She might as well die now.

She looked up at Ondrea, completely forgetting about Julian and stepping over him in a trance, "Please. Don't go," she said in a soft, wounded voice, "I-I barely even got to say hello to you, and I haven't seen you in so, so long. Please, stay Ondrea, you don't know how much it would mean to me." Lisette gave the girl a teary smile.
    Penelope Arceneau
    Penelope Arceneau
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Penelope Arceneau Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:21 am

"Jesus christ! Mum why are you so silly?" She tried to sound mean but the words came out softly and without any harm as he mother drove slowly and deliberately down to Julian's mansion, she kicked the door open and reefed her huge purple dress out, her heels clattered on the hard ground outside as she cleared her dress from the door and slammed it hard behind herself "See ya, Mum I'll call you when I'm ready!" she yelled before quickly brushing her hair until there wasn't a hair out of place.

She ran at the door and with her invitation flung the door open and entered, her dress flooded into the room as she squeezed through she loudly announced "Happy Birthday Julian!"
    her eyes grew wide at the scene in front of her.

She raced across the ballroom and scooped Julian of the floor in a single fluent move, she held him up grabbed a chair sitting him down, she shuffled over to Lisette and getting her a chair sat her down.

Why was everyone on the floor?, she was here now and it was going to be okay once everyone calmed down. Now she had a free moment she placed her clutch on a nearby table and waved at the remainder of people in the room. Was she overdressed? she placed her present on Julian's lap and kissed him on the cheek.

Le dress
    Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Julian Rousseau Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:10 pm

Pulling himself up into a sitting position, Julian stared at Lisette, "Why are you crying?" Resisting the urge to shake his head, which it suddenly occurred to him that he did much too often, he frowned ever so slightly. Why am I wet? Reaching into one of the pockets inside his suit, he pulled out 9 shattered vials.

Staring at them for a second, he put them back, swearing to himself as he rubbed his head. Well, this was going great. His head hurt, Lisette was crying for no real reason, and he'd shattered all of the antidote he had.

Pulling himself out of thoughts, he waved at Penelope as she arrived. Smiling at her as she pulled him up onto a chair, he crossed his legs, glancing down at the present she'd given him. "Thanks Pen." Rubbing his head, Julian added, "Oh, I wanted to apologize for what happened at that cafe. I guess we all overreacted."
    Ninette Fontaine
    Ninette Fontaine
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Ninette Fontaine Fri Mar 09, 2012 1:41 pm

Ninette barely awknowledged Ondrea's departure, and only scoffed at Lisette's tears. Honestly? Couldn't anyone keep it together.

"Josse, pull it together before you emabarrass us all," she sneered. "Why don't you do something use full and do as Montgomery suggested and get some ice."

She looked up as Penny entered the room. She rolled her eyes at the dress, but refrained from saying anything - until she put her hands on her Julian.

Nuh uh! Last time she had let that go over this had happened.

She went over to the chair, sat an the arm and rested a hand on Julian's shoulder rather possessively.

"I got things under control here, Pen, maybe you can keep Lissy from blubbering all over herself," she sniffed haugtily before adding, "And I don't over react about anything."
    Mélodie de Venin
    Mélodie de Venin
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Mélodie de Venin Fri Mar 09, 2012 5:44 pm

Melodie skipped into the room, looking at the decorations with a sigh. Talk about house pride she thought with a bit of a grin. Upon seeing Julian she jumped up behind him and swung her arms around his neck. "Happy Birthday, Rousseau!" she said with a grin. "Your favourite twin, Vallee and honestly your favourite everything has arrived!" Lodie declared with a huge grin. "I have a present for you, my love!" she told him, holding a huge box in her arms. With a quick glance round she noticed that she was the one of two Vallee's there, but she didn't really care.

Melodie's outfit
    Harmonie de Venin
    Harmonie de Venin
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Harmonie de Venin Fri Mar 09, 2012 9:09 pm

Harmonie hid her face in her hands, groaning loudly.

Cheeky bugger spiked the punch. Well done, Julian, well done. she said, half grimacing at the situation and half laughing to herself.

Harm's laughter verged on hysterical as Penny came flying into the room. Oh Merlin, the poor boy had no idea what he'd gotten himself into. She waved through a gap of the love-sick girls that crowded the boy.

"Having a nice time, Juli dear?" Harmonie called sweetly and wrapped an arm around her sister. It was true that Harm did feel a little bad for Lissy- but it was just so funny.

"Mon dieu." she laughed again.
    Lisette Josse
    Lisette Josse
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Lisette Josse Fri Mar 09, 2012 9:29 pm

Lisette rubbed her eyes and nodded. She got up from her chair and left the room, slightly embarrassed. The girl wandered through the hallways, trying to find something resembling a kitchen.

Now that she was away from all the people, Lisette was beginning to think more clearly. She felt like such a moron, and she wasn't even that drunk. Well, yes she was, but she could normally handle herself better than this? What was going on?

She finally found a house elf walking through the halls carrying a stack of sheets and stopped it, "Excuse me, but could you get me some ice?" The poor thing nearly jumped out of its skin when it heard her, but it nodded at her with its big, watery eyes and poofed away, later returning with a bag of the freezing stuff.

The instant Lisette walked back into the room that hazy feeling returned and she lost all control. There was still, of course, a tiny part of her brain screaming at the rest of her to stop and think for just one second, but that was no longer an option.

She ran over to Julian, pressing the bag into his hands, "I have ice!" she pecked him softly on the cheek, her eyes filled with worry, "Are you feeling okay, hun?"
    Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Julian Rousseau Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:40 pm

Glancing down at Ninette's hand, Julian squirmed slightly, plastering a smile on his face as he looked up at her, trying to ignore the rather sluggish feeling that was threatening to overtake him, along with the fact that his party was going to spiral out of control and he couldn't do anything to stop it.

Sighing, he brightened up considerably as Mélodie arrived. Grinning up at her, he hugged her back, taking the present from her, "Thank you, my darling Mélodie. Wouldn't be much of a party without ya." Why was everything he said coming out all slow and slurred? Frowning, he sighed again, staring down at the present in his hands dejectedly.

"Having a nice time?" He repeated, blinking up at Harmonie, nodding slowly before shaking it, "Yes. Wait, no. No I'm not. Not really. Everything just feels weird."

Blinking up at Lisette as she rejoined them, Julian paused for a moment, before shrugging slightly, attempting to put the bag of ice to his head. Instead, it fell out of his hands, and he frowned as he stared at it, "I've - I've been better."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 1:17 pm