Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

+7
Athena Capulet
Harmonie de Venin
Luce Armonda
Ondrea Montgomery
Lisette Josse
Ninette Fontaine
Julian Rousseau
11 posters

Let's Get It Started {Invite}

Ninette Fontaine
    Ninette Fontaine
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Let's Get It Started {Invite}  - Page 3 Empty Re: Let's Get It Started {Invite}

Post by Ninette Fontaine Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:24 pm

Ninette rolled her eyes at them all.

"He is obviously not fine, you bafoons," she more or less growled. "You all attempted to bash his brains out."

She sighed and expression softened slightly as he looked down at him, "Now be honest, Rousseau. Does it feel like the room is spining?"

"Does anyone know medi-magic? Or are we going to have to be lame and get an adult?"
    Lisette Josse
    Lisette Josse
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Lisette Josse Sat Mar 10, 2012 2:39 am

Lisette pouted and stooped down to pick up the bag of ice, gingerly holding it up against Julian's head. She was a little bit unsteady as well, so she used that as an excuse to hug him as she held the ice, "You wanna sit down, sweetheart?" Lisette asked, a little sleepily.
    Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Julian Rousseau Sat Mar 10, 2012 2:57 am

Flicking his gaze up to Nine at least five seconds after she spoke to him, Julian shrugged, mumbling, "Spi - spinning?"

About to continue, a sudden sharp pain in his head snapped his mouth closed, and he glanced around, slightly confused before sinking farther back in his chair. God, he was an idiot. Why had he thought that this was going to go off without a hitch? Sighing, he glumly glanced down at the present in his lap. At least it was his birthday.

Smiling up at Lisette as she held the bag of ice to his head, he frowned, glancing down at his chair, "But Lissy," He pouted, "I already am sitting down."
    Athena Capulet
    Athena Capulet
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Athena Capulet Sat Mar 10, 2012 12:49 pm

Athena stood in a corner very confused of what that was going pn.
    Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Julian Rousseau Sat Mar 10, 2012 4:15 pm

He was hungry, he suddenly realized. And it occured to him that he still hadn't served food. Pouting for a moment, Julian glanced around, which he found out was a bad idea, as just that movement of his head made everything around him spin. Rubbing his eyes, he sighed, pulling himself up, "I will be right back. Don't destroy anything in my absence."

Smirking slightly, he unsteadily walked into the kitchen. Grabbing a bottle of ibuprofen, he twisted it open, pouring two pills into his open hand. Downing it with a glass of water, he sighed happily as he waited for it to actually work, closing his eyes for a moment.

As he began to actually feel better, Julian reopened his eyes, smiling to himself. Maybe it was because it was darker in the kitchen, but it definitely did not hurt as much to look around.

Reaching for the table of food on wheels by him, he pulled it out back into the party. "Let there be food." He smirked, glancing around at everyone.
    Alec Blanchard
    Alec Blanchard
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Alec Blanchard Sat Mar 10, 2012 5:09 pm

Alec smirked as he stood in front of Julian Rousseau's front door. He had been feeling down lately, that was true, considering everything that was going on in his life, but he had heard the 4th year was throwing a party. And only girls had been invited. Rousseau was a fun bloke, but what better way to feel better, than to crash a party? This would be fun.

He opened the door and walked in. He looked at all the girls and laughed, some were looking confused, others seemed a bit drunk. Julian seemed fine, except for a bruise on his head.

"Hey Rosseau," he called, and walked over to the boy, "Happy birthday, man! Sorry, I didn't have time to get you a gift, but I guess my presence makes up for it, since apparently your owl lost my invitation."
    Luce Armonda
    Luce Armonda
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Luce Armonda Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:56 am

"Love hurts. And that's what I mean. Even the slightest of things. Yeah." Luce muttered while rolling her eyes. She stood up, still drinking her almost empty bottle, and looked around. Heck. What she thought of as the party being over, and the flirting sessions just about the beginning. People started to show up their flirty asses. Guess she's staying longer, huh?

"I think I'll just stay for a little while. Anyway, I'm still not really drunk. So . . ." She spoke to herself, pulling her bag towards her and opening it gently, getting her prized possession. Rather, her second prized possession. Her valuable telescope. She saved almost all her life just for it. Sighing, she poked Julian and whispered, "Can I get some air? Would you mind? Just a hobby, you know. Wouldn't want to miss what's outside."
    Penelope Arceneau
    Penelope Arceneau
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Penelope Arceneau Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:15 am

Penelope laughed at everyone and followed Ninette's orders taking a step back, she did the same with Julian and comforted Lisette "Are you feeling better? Would you like anything?" when the food came out she delicately chewed on a cube of cheese. A boy entered he was older and she had never met him she trotted over and curtsied her huge dress barely moving "A pleasure to meet you, I am Penelope" she spun on the spot her dress brushing the boys legs she walked off and ate a little more, she could barely keep up with what was going on.

But Julian's words had soothed her mind, he had forgiven her and she was happy she hooked her arm through his when he wasn't holding anything and whispered into his ear "Would you care to dance?" she didn't care what the other girls think she just wanted to dance.... with him
    Luce Armonda
    Luce Armonda
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Luce Armonda Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:36 am

Dancing and all that fantasy crap. Luce thought as she gazed at the delicacies in front of her. Can she resist temptation? Will she change? Does dieting suck? She can try perhaps.

Shrugging her shoulders, she took one chocolate truffle from the tray and gave one bite. How long has it been since she tasted this kind of food? More than a year? It seemed like heaven. She ate more of it until there's nothing left. Don't bother what they think. Just be yourself for a change. It's good you see.

Rubbing her hands on the front of her leather jacket, she tried to speak in between mouthfuls, "Those truffles are great, Julian. Haven't eaten one since I chose to starve myself. Can I go outside? I'm suffocating. Don't want to seem rude to the birthday boy, you know. I won't leave. Trust me." and held her arm to show her promise, looking innocent.
    Alec Blanchard
    Alec Blanchard
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Alec Blanchard Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:07 pm

Alec looked at a younger blonde who came his way and curtsied. She was beautiful, that was true, but she looked . . . way, way overdressed. Or maybe that was how girls dressed? Looking around, he saw that all the other girls were wearing simpler dresses and hers was just . . . big and puffy and . . . fancy. She introduced herself as Penelope and before he even had a chance to respond, she left.

"Er. . . alright then," he muttered to no one, "That was not weird. At all."
    Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Julian Rousseau Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:23 pm

More people. Why were more people showing up? Doing a quick head count, Julian frowned. Everyone he'd invited was here, so who - Oh Merlin no.

Alec Blanchard was crashing his party. At least he hadn't shown up with a bunch of other people, Julian rationalized, getting himself another glass of punch as Blanchard walked over to him. And this could be good blackmail, he thought, smirking. "More like your crashing my party," He said, rolling his eyes before patting Alec on the back with his free hand, "But you know what? I'm in a good mood. You can stay, Blanchard. Just don't give anyone lung cancer."

Glancing at Luce, he nodded with a wave of his hand, "Go nuts. Just make sure to watch where you're going."

Flickering his gaze to Penny, he paused for a moment before grinning, "Sure. I'll just get music." Flashing another smile at her, he headed off, pausing by Alec long enough to smirk, "Get used to it." before rushing off to find a stereo and a camera somewhere. Dancing with Penny would drive Lissy and Nine nuts, and he'd have photographic evidence of it for later.

Alec Blanchard
    Alec Blanchard
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Alec Blanchard Mon Mar 12, 2012 1:52 am

Alec raised an eyebrow, clearly the boy was up to something. He shrugged, so what if he was? It'd only add more fun to the party.

"Huh, well I guess I should thank you, then," he said, "And don't worry, giving lung cancer to pretty girls isn't on my list tonight."

Penelope Arceneau
    Penelope Arceneau
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Penelope Arceneau Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:08 am

While Julian got music she returned to the newest boy and stared deep into his eyes saying "I apologise greatly, my rudeness is inexcusable but I am trying my best to do everything at once and I am slightly stressed even though I've only been here for a few minutes" she took a deep breath of air after her long winded explanation. She smiled at him her white teeth perfectly shining at him, she continued in her usual calm and honey like voice "Mr. Blanchard may I ask for your first name?" she flickered her large eyelashes and her piercing blue eyes almost shone in the room.
    Luce Armonda
    Luce Armonda
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Luce Armonda Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:06 am

Smiling kindly, Luce trotted over the by the huge door of the room and went outside. She inhaled the fresh night air. Still, her bad habits won't ruin the beautiful night. She was told that that day, a new moon was about to show up. And indeed, it had been just a while ago. Perfect. Anything she needed for that wonderful summer night would be that experience: Seeing her favorite scene once more at the time of the month.

She sat by the front marble stairs leading to the main door. Stretching her telescope on about two meters wide, Luce began her extraordinary journey. She peeked in through the tiny hole and saw the marvelous creation of that orbit right above her. Grinning at the thought of being delighted again, she peered over at the millions of stars and held that breathtaking highlight of the night.
    Athena Capulet
    Athena Capulet
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Athena Capulet Mon Mar 12, 2012 1:55 pm

What was going on? Athena had not the slightest clue, people were storming around. Dancing, shouting and whatnot. And herself? Comfterable in a corner, gazing upon the maze. It was like her body was there, only her mind had wandered away somewhere else. People didn't really notice her either. Not that she minded, she knew non of them.

It had been a mistake coming here.
    Alec Blanchard
    Alec Blanchard
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Alec Blanchard Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:49 pm

Alec looked at Penelope, who was apologizing for being rude, and frowned, "Uh, no, no it's ok. You weren't rude. Just a bit . . . fast."

Mr? Mr. Blanchard? Gosh, the girl made him feel old. Still, he tried to smile, "I'm Alec."

He looked around the room for someone to talk to and saw Luce leave the room. He spotted a Prideux only a year older than him in the corner, looking distant and bored. He shrugged and went over to talk to her. They had talked a few times before, in the common room, but what was her name, again? "Hey," he smirked, "Athena, isn't it? Enjoying the party?"
    Athena Capulet
    Athena Capulet
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Athena Capulet Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:09 am

''Oh Alec.'' She said with a slight smile as she looked up upon him. ''Didn't see you here. Quite a party huh?'' Rolling her eyes she kept on speaking. ''Lovely party. Is Julians partys always like this or?'' Athena gestured in the room, where chaos were breaking loos.

''He put Amortina in the punch didn't he?''

Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Julian Rousseau Tue Mar 13, 2012 1:07 am

Walking through his house, his blue eyes scanned every room he passed. They did have a stereo, right? Julian thought they did, but then again it wasn't like he spent much time here. Glancing at the walls, he paused, examining his reflection in a mirror. Frowning at the bruise, he shook it off, rubbing the back of his head. They're never going to let me forget this, he thought, smirking slightly as he walked away.

Finally locating a stereo on the first floor (one that was conveniently on wheels), he pulled it back into the main room. Glancing around the party to make sure that everyone was still alive, he frowned slightly at Blanchard with Athena before shaking his head slightly. Them talking didn't mean he was going for her. And besides, he consoled himself as he rubbed his hands together, a game just isn't as much fun without competition.

Smirking, he headed off to his room to get his camera.
    Penelope Arceneau
    Penelope Arceneau
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Penelope Arceneau Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:20 am

Penelope smiled at Alec and followed him over to the girl in the corner, she had never met her and always loved meeting new people, she also wanted to keep talking to Alec.
    She waved at the girl her manicured hands moving in graceful ways, "Hello, it's a pleasure to meet you, I am Penelope" she smiled at the girl "you look very nice tonight" she looked at Alec and listened in.

She watched Julian bring a stereo in and leave, strange she was going to dance and he was willing, great. She looked back on the conversation she had just joined and tried not to be rude.
    Luce Armonda
    Luce Armonda
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Luce Armonda Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:27 pm

Luce was having her moment. But at some point, that moment was not appropriate at all for a birthday bash. She need not to tell herself this. Still, she had to act all nice and giggly for one's special day. She wouldn't want a visitor going out of the party if she was in the shoes of Julian. She can do her thing sometime around. But not today. There's so much days ahead of her. And she absolutely knew that.

Packing up her telescope inside her bag, Luce stood up and tidied her small blue dress covered up with her black leather jacket. She turned around for the sight of the party and headed over once she saw Julian with a stereo. What now? She sighed heavily, trying her best to look casual and not disturbed, then entered the room once again. She glanced around the crowd, finding at least groups of people she can talk to and came up with one. Alec. Finally someone she knew just days ago.

Luce started for the direction of the rather small group with her fellow Prideux, and smiled with a wave of her hand as she came close and greeted them, "Hi. Mind if I join? I'm sort of out of placed you see. Being the only third year here before. And I don't want to seem rude to Julian to leave early. You should have seen what happened just a while ago." and smirked.
    Harmonie de Venin
    Harmonie de Venin
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Harmonie de Venin Tue Mar 13, 2012 5:03 pm

Harmonie shook her head and made her way over to a small group of students- after all, the rest of Julian's "Angels" were too busy fawning over him. Was it that only de Venins had sense in the world? Thank Merlin for the musical twins.

"Blanchard?" she raised an eyebrow. Julian had invited guys? How unusual. Harm turned to one of the girls. "Armonda, correct?" Her gaze rested on the other.

"And Athena." she nodded, smiling at the girl.
    Alec Blanchard
    Alec Blanchard
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Alec Blanchard Tue Mar 13, 2012 7:57 pm

Alec smirked and grabbed some punch, turning back to Athena. "I don't know. You see, Juli," he teased, "there mostly just invites girls. It's always fun crashing, though."

"Sure, Luce," he raised his eyebrow, "What did I miss a while ago?"

He nodded at Harmonie, "de Venin number one."

He sniffed his punch, it smelled like wine. And something else. There was something else too. He shrugged, he needed some fun anyway, what harm could a bit of alcohol do? He heard Athena say something, but he gulped it down before he could realize what it was. He shook his head, he was feeling a bit lightheaded now. Then he realized what Athena had said. Amortentia. Uh-oh.

"Shit," he cursed, "Of course Rousseau would do something like this in a party full of girls."

He was starting to feel a bit dizy. . . hey, what was he so worried about? He might regret it later, but Rousseau's face when he realizes it might be worth it. . .
    Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Julian Rousseau Wed Mar 14, 2012 12:15 am

Humming to himself, Julian walked through the hallways of his house, quickly finding his way into his room. Emptying his suit pocket of the broken vials, he replaced them with his camera before searching through his room for CD's. What was the point of having a stereo without music to listen to?

Finally finding five CD's that would actually be socially acceptable for him to own, Julian made his way back downstairs, clutching them in his hands. Glancing around, he couldn't help but smirk at Blanchard drinking the punch. As if he wasn't already in a good mood.

Now that the stereo was on and music was blaring through it, Julian headed towards Penelope, holding out a hand to her,"Well, Penny, I did promise you a dance."
    Lisette Josse
    Lisette Josse
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Lisette Josse Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:08 am

Lisette sat back in the chair, yet another glass of punch in her hand. She wasn't quite sure how that had gotten there, but then again, she didn't really care. She dozed off for what seemed to be a few seconds and opened her eyes to a completely different scene than she had expected.

There was a stunningly attractive boy who looked a little younger than her across the room who made her head spin whenever she looked at him. And then there was Julian, who was about to dance with another girl. That silly Vallee girl from the cafe. What was her name? Pippy? Paloma? Penny? Yes that was it. Penny. What an evil name.

If she ignored either scenario, she knew it would lead to her heart being broken. For a while, Lisette just curled up further into her chair, unable to decide what to do. Then Julian held out his hand to that girl, and she made her decision.

"Julian! How very inconsiderate of you," there we go. At least she was able to regain some of her social poise, despite the fact she was terribly drunk with more than just alcohol, "Penny could hardly dance in such a large dress. Why, the poor thing might trip, and how embarrassing that would be!" She batted her eyes and played with a string of pearls hung around her neck, "Really, now, you can be so inconsiderate sometimes."
    Luce Armonda
    Luce Armonda
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Luce Armonda Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:21 am

Smiling an evil smile, Luce gave her best of reply of the rather early enchantments of the party and replied, "Well, Julian snogged two girls. When I mean snog, it was the worse. I'm sure they can tell you the rest of the story. It was just too hilarious and mental."

She chuckled under her breath and smiled at the new member of the circle, "Just Luce. And if I do remember, fourth year Harmonie right?" and turned to other Prideux, "Capulet. I was sure that I remember since I love Shakespeare. A muggle thing." then shrugged.

Luce raised an eyebrow at Alec and shook her head disappointedly with a bit of humor. She muttered something and gave a salute at him, "Good luck. Here it goes again." wondering how this scene would turn out to be.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 6:33 am