Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

3 posters

Dinner as a family (Mel, Letti, Jace, Josh)

Melanie McKinnon
    Melanie McKinnon
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Dinner as a family (Mel, Letti, Jace, Josh) - Page 2 Empty Re: Dinner as a family (Mel, Letti, Jace, Josh)

Post by Melanie McKinnon Tue Apr 05, 2011 12:35 am

"Intresting..." Melanie said and nodded her head before grabbing a forkful of mushed potato and throwing it at Josh and then another fork full was thrown at Lola.

"HOW COULD YOU NOT TELL ME?!" she boomed, half amused half offended. "YOU!" She pointed her fork again at Josh, "- Are my best friend!" she the moved her fork towards Lola "And YOU are my best friend.. THIS MEANS DOUBLE BEST FRIEND KEEPING AWAY FROM!"
    Lola Peppermint
    Lola Peppermint
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Dinner as a family (Mel, Letti, Jace, Josh) - Page 2 Empty Re: Dinner as a family (Mel, Letti, Jace, Josh)

Post by Lola Peppermint Tue Apr 05, 2011 2:58 pm

"EW MEL!" Lola squealed and started taking mashed potatoes out of her hair.
    "I had no time, this happened right before dinner, and then I went up to the dormitory to change clothes, and then I came down here, to eat, not to have mashed potatoes thrown at me!" Lola said with a loud voice, she was not amused by the potato throwing.
    "And now I'm going to eat!" Lola said and started putting food on her plate.
    Melanie McKinnon
    Melanie McKinnon
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Melanie McKinnon Tue Apr 05, 2011 3:00 pm

Melanie rolled her eyes "Scourgify" she muttered at both Lola and Josh and cleaned the mashed potato's off them. "Here." She then turned to Josh. "You are still in trouble, you had like .. MANY minutes to tell me this!" she waved a hand at Letti "But you made her guess it." she pouted "No one ever tells me anything anymore - ANYWAYS... So are you guys like DATING now?"
    Lola Peppermint
    Lola Peppermint
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Lola Peppermint Tue Apr 05, 2011 4:07 pm

Lola looked awkwardly at Josh, she honestly didn't know.
    "Uhm," Was the only thing that she was able to say.
    She gave Mel a confused look and started to eat the food she had put on her plate.

Post by Guest Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:03 pm

Suddenly, Joshua had mashed potatoes all over him. He knew it was too good to be true, Mel always made a big deal about the littlest thing. He chuckled a bit as he attempted to get the potatoes out of his hair, shaking his head slightly.

"Geez, thanks, Mel," he said sarcastically when she cleaned it off of him. "I didn't want to tell you. I wanted you to figure it out yourself, but Letti did that for you."

"Uhh..," he stuttered after her next question. "I-if Lola says so, then y-yes."

He felt his face grow red and ducked his head, finishing off the food he had on his plate.
    Aurelie Bones
    Aurelie Bones
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Aurelie Bones Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:02 pm

Aurelie had been watching quietly the whole time, but now she just started giggling like mad. "You all are like...like...one big, GIANT family, all yelling and hitting each other." Sighing, she pulled her plate towards herself and shoveled down some food. "It's entertaining to watch."

Post by Guest Sun Apr 10, 2011 2:51 pm

"Awww. Our wittle Joshy is bwushing," Jace said in a baby voice. He turned to Aurie and smirked. "Of course we're a family. These are my sisters." He gestured to Letti, Mel, and Josh, before leaning closer to her to whisper, "but, i think Josh is a bit on the masculine side. Don't ya think?"

Letti was busy laughing her head off to comment. She poked Josh's red cheek with her pinky finger. "It's warm," she said.
    Aurelie Bones
    Aurelie Bones
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Aurelie Bones Sun Apr 10, 2011 3:34 pm

"Gah!" Aurelie said. "So Lola and I are outcasts." She pretended to hang her head. "And yes, Josh is masculine...for a girl."

Post by Guest Sun Apr 10, 2011 4:10 pm

"Who wants to be an...incast? Yeah, that's the word," Letti said.

"That's not an actual word, Letti," Jace said, raising an eyebrow at her. She hit him across the head. "Ow!"

"It's my word she said. Wanna know how it's spelled?" She said, jumping up and down in her seat. Jace shrugged, a sign that he didn't care. "I-n-c-a-s-t. Oh my Slytherin! If you replace the 'a' with an 'e', you get incest! Yuck! I am now, and forever will be, an outcast!" she declared.
    Aurelie Bones
    Aurelie Bones
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Aurelie Bones Sun Apr 10, 2011 4:11 pm

Aurelie laughed. "That's gross," she said, smiling. "I don't believe we've been formally introduced. I'm Aurelie, and you're...Elettika, right?"

Post by Guest Sun Apr 10, 2011 4:15 pm

"That's my name. But, I go by Letti. Or Elett. Or Tika. Or Snowy. Or...a lot of things. Hmmm. I just realized something," Letti said with a gasp. "I don't know who I am anymore!"

Jace rolled his eyes at his sister's antics, taking a bite out of his food.

"Yeah, go ahead! Roll your eyes! At least you know who you are at night," she exclaimed, pretending to sob. After about 3o seconds of fake sobbing, she burst out laughing.
    Aurelie Bones
    Aurelie Bones
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Aurelie Bones Sun Apr 10, 2011 4:17 pm

Aurelie laughed too. "I go by Aurie, or Bonesy, and in one memorable case, LeeLee." She scowled. "So everyone except for me and Lola at this table...are your family?" She looked around. "Wow, that's one awesome and big family."

Post by Guest Sun Apr 10, 2011 4:21 pm

"We know we're awesome," Letti said, leaning back in her invisible chair (they were on benches) with her hands behind her head. "It's a shock people don't fall at our feet," she said, the trademark Slytherin arrogance coming out a bit.

"What are you talking about? People do fall at our feet," Jace said. "There was that one time, last year, when that old man fell, face first, right in front of us."

"Epic, but, sadly, he doesn't count. A five year old had stolen his cane, and it was just downhill from there."
    Aurelie Bones
    Aurelie Bones
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Aurelie Bones Sun Apr 10, 2011 4:24 pm

Aurelie started laughing again. "You all must have SO many stories to tell," she said, grinning wildly and then choking on her pumpkin juice. WHen she resurfaced, dripping wet, she scowled at the laughing people. "What're you looking at?"

Post by Guest Sun Apr 10, 2011 4:29 pm

Letti laughed. Gasping for breath, she pointed at Aurie. "You!" she finally got out. When she calmed down, she handed her a napkin. "And, yes, we do. There was this one time, when we were spending the night at the twins house. We had ordered pizza from this place called Izzo's. Anyway, we had ordered extra cheese pizza. The guy came, gave it to us, and we started eating it. Then, Mel went to the bathroom, and we decided to put some hair in her pizza. SO, we cut a bit of Jace's hair, and put it just under the cheese. She didn't notice, and she took a bite," she said, trying to fight off her laughter.

"She didn't know that we did anything until she started vomiting," Jace said, a grin on his face.
    Aurelie Bones
    Aurelie Bones
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Aurelie Bones Sun Apr 10, 2011 4:33 pm

"OH EW!" AUrelie said, laughing and mopping her face up. "What did she say after that?" she asked.
    Melanie McKinnon
    Melanie McKinnon
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Melanie McKinnon Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:52 pm

"You guys disgust em still," Melanie rolled her eyes as she took a bite from her bread, "If there is hair in this, there will be death." she added in an afterthought. "Oh, there was loads of yelling, murdering, throwing food, soap, water, cheese, jams.. you know.. the usual stuff." she told Aurie when she asked what she had said.

"I got back at them though... Turns out neither Josh, Jace or Letti like their favorite clothes pink." she shrugged. "They aren't... pink-color-lovers." she smirked.
    Aurelie Bones
    Aurelie Bones
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Aurelie Bones Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:35 pm

Aurelie snorted, and started laughing like mad again.

Post by Guest Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:44 pm

Joshua scoffed and kicked Jace under the table. He swipped at Letti's hand and rolled his eyes.

"Yeah, one big happy family," he said sarcastically. He shuddered, almost gagging. "Letti, dont even start talking about incest. Gross!"

He burst out laughing when they told the story about the pizza. Even though he wasn't the one who actually did it, Mel had still turned his favourite shirt pink, which he didn't appreciate.

"No, pink is definently not my favourite colour," he said, scowling. He then smirked at Mel. "Just wait, one of these day, I will get you back." With that, he turned back to his food, still smirking.

Post by Guest Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:53 pm

Letti smirked at Mel. "Yes, Mel. Watch out. Remember, we know where you live," she laughed evilly before choking on her food. "Not to self: never do evil laughter while eating."
    Aurelie Bones
    Aurelie Bones
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Aurelie Bones Fri Apr 15, 2011 12:30 am

Aurelie just busted up laughing. "My little sister, once she attempted an evil laugh....it was so adorable, I'm not even joking!" She snickered and patted Elettika on the back. "I once choked on a piece of gum in front of a boy I was trying to impress....it was embarrassing...I was around nine years old.
    Melanie McKinnon
    Melanie McKinnon
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Melanie McKinnon Fri Apr 15, 2011 2:17 pm

Mel's eyes narrowed. "Hey, I was getting back at you .. if you get back at me for getting back at you, I'll have to get back at you for getting back at me for getting back at.... you?" the look on her face turned confused. "Or.. or something like that."

"Choke on water." she told Letti with a small smile and then laughed.

Post by Guest Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:45 am

Joshua just rolled his eyes, finishing up his dinner.

"Well, I'm going to bed," he said, standing up. "Night Lola,Mel, Jace, Letti, Aurie."

With that, he exited the Great Hall and went up to Gryffindor Tower.
    Aurelie Bones
    Aurelie Bones
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Aurelie Bones Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:47 am

Aurelie shrugged. "If there's going to be a mass exodus..." She stood up and picked her way through the sea of legs and feet to the Gryffindor Tower.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 6:01 am