Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

3 posters

if friends were flowers, i'd pick you

Sithis Nonomyth
    Sithis Nonomyth
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

if friends were flowers, i'd pick you - Page 2 Empty Re: if friends were flowers, i'd pick you

Post by Sithis Nonomyth Fri Apr 20, 2012 4:41 pm

He looked at her and said."Indeed it is." He knew she was being sarcastic why not do the same? He shook his head and then sighed before speaking."Of course I can prove you wrong." He said slowly, before speaking again."How am I not entertaining? I mean look at me I rock." he said slowly feeling mighty all of the sudden.
    Emelie Foss
    Emelie Foss
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

if friends were flowers, i'd pick you - Page 2 Empty Re: if friends were flowers, i'd pick you

Post by Emelie Foss Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:05 am

Emelie snorted. "Well, then prove me wrong, right now, right here." She smirked. "Oh, well. You do like yourself very much, I see. Such a fantastic entertainer." The last part came out almost sarcastically, but it didn't bother Emelie at all.
    Sithis Nonomyth
    Sithis Nonomyth
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Sithis Nonomyth Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:19 pm

He smiled at her and shook his head."Why prove something to a friend. While I can prove it to someone that. I like?" He said slowly, shaking his head slowly.

(Sorry for the small post.)
    Emelie Foss
    Emelie Foss
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Emelie Foss Sun Apr 22, 2012 5:10 pm

Emelie shook her head. "I don't see what you mean." She frowned. "But if you don't prove it, I'll believe you hit on everyone." She raised an eyebrow. "And how exactly were you going to prove it?"
    Sithis Nonomyth
    Sithis Nonomyth
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Sithis Nonomyth Sun May 06, 2012 7:28 pm

He sighed and shook his head."Because I have someone to care for already. What I was doing means nothing. So yeah." he said very calmly towards himself before sighing and waiting for a reply.
    Emelie Foss
    Emelie Foss
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Emelie Foss Sun May 06, 2012 7:36 pm

Emelie rolled her eyes, "I see. Nothing at all." She continued talking to herself quietly, before realizing she was Emelie Foss, the most curious person in Beauxbatons.

She grinned up at him. "Who is it?"
    Sithis Nonomyth
    Sithis Nonomyth
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Sithis Nonomyth Mon May 07, 2012 7:07 pm

He smiled at her and spoke."You see everything." he said calmly. When she asked who is it, he sighed and spoke."That is not of your worry dear." he said slowly.
    Emelie Foss
    Emelie Foss
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Emelie Foss Mon May 07, 2012 7:31 pm

Emelie grinned cheekily, "I know. It's cause I'm so awesome." She shook her head and rolled her eyes. "Can't blame me for being curious. I don't understand you, Sithis." She groaned in frustratuion. "I can easily read people, but I find it hard to read you." Emelie slapped her hand to her forhead.
    Sithis Nonomyth
    Sithis Nonomyth
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Sithis Nonomyth Sat May 12, 2012 1:34 pm

He smiled and spoke."That's a good thing love." He giggled slowly before looking at her. And Speaking."You should join Dani and I for dinner." He said calmly.
    Emelie Foss
    Emelie Foss
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Emelie Foss Wed May 16, 2012 1:22 pm

Emelie frowned at his response, but didn't reply. She shook her head and sighed.

Dani? The girl wondered. Dani as in Danielle Lamoureux? Emelie mentally rolled her eyes, but looked up again quickly. "Yeah, sure. I'd love to." Smiling softly, she brought her knees up to her chest.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 5:05 pm