Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

Not Homework! (Char and Dark)

Not Homework! (Char and Dark) Empty Not Homework! (Char and Dark)

Post by Guest Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:46 pm

Charlotte was elad by Dark into the common room and for a change there were people in it, Charlotte furrowed her eyebrow and noted the lack of furnature in there a few of the sofa's going missing and there were several large newly plastered sections in the walls, wondering who the hell had gone bezerk in here she sat down at one of the remaining sofas and got out her parchment from her bag, and her quill, looking at the homework that she had been set and groaning.

"I just can't do it Dark!"

Pouting she threw the homework at him.

"Have you seen what it is?"

Charlotte read the title aloud 'Think of ways that we could prevent the Muggle Community from seeing Wizarding Kind.'.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Not Homework! (Char and Dark) Empty Re: Not Homework! (Char and Dark)

Post by Arsen Salvator Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:54 pm

He burst into the common room and stopped. There were people. He frowned and turned to look at Char before pulling her to a spare seat. "It's just not right, it being packed like this. I have the over powering urge to make them all leave." He said looking around at the all.

"Sure you can i'll help you." He said catching the parchment and glancing down at it. He growled it taking all his effort not to burn it in his hands. "Maybe i'm not the best person to help. You know what if i were in that class i'd shove it right back in his face and leave." He said shaking his head.

"The things they teach nowadays." He said shaking his head whilst passing her back her work. "I wanna burn it." He said his top lip turning up in disgust.

Post by Guest Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:07 pm

Charlotte giggled a little bit and wrapped an arm around Dark's shoulders hugging him to her when he said he wanted them all to leave, it was odd but it was a nice odd, non of them were staring at them so it was fine by Charlotte as soon as she started feeling uncomfortable she would probably leave and go somewhere else.

"I know Dark I know...I have to do it though...otherwise he'd suspect something."

Sighing she took up her quill and tried to switch off her emotions as she wrote down a suggestion on the paper, it was a little bit of a half assed suggestion but it was one all the same.

'Ensure that all magical creatures including centaurs and merpeople are in appropriately charmed so they are not found.'

"There, that's one. Technically it's not about Wizards so it's fine."
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Tue Jun 14, 2011 7:29 pm

He smiled at her weakly he really hated being in big crowds but he'd stick it out for Char. "I know i'll just sit here and sulk till you're done." He said turning to glare at a first year that got too close. He watched her write and got bored. He smiled leaning over her to kiss along her neck.

He nodded. "Sounds good to me love." He smirked sitting back in his chair with a sigh.

Post by Guest Wed Jun 15, 2011 6:18 am

Charlotte noted how uncomfortable Dark was since he entered the crowded common room and she wondered if they should leave, biting her lip she wrote a few more points down onto her paper without really thinking about them and a small shudder ran up her spine when Dark kissed up and down her neck.

"All done, my attention is all yours once more."

Smiling sweetly Charlotte moved to sit on Dark's lap and she started to play with his hair, hopefully to relax him while he was in this crowded place she didn't really want to move again but she would do it Dark wanted her too.

"Would you like to leave?"
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:40 pm

He smiled. "Oh good i was just starting to get bored." He smirked. "And when i'm bored something whispers a lot of mischievous things to do. Right now it's telling me to jump into the flames and scream in pain to startle everyone in here. Which would not be a good idea too many people know about me as it is."

He shook his head burying his head in her shoulder. "No i need to learn i can't run from every crowded place can i?" He asked. "So is that all your work done? What do you wanna do now?" He asked wrapping his arms around her waist. "We could talk spells which spells do you wanna learn for our next meeting?" He whispered his lips brushing her ear.

Post by Guest Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:40 pm

Charlotte smiled, Dark was a very obvious person to her, she had sped up her work because she had noticed that he was getting bored and she didn't want him getting into a fight or something with a first year who just so happened to bump into him or something like that, continuing to stroke his hair Charlotte let it drop from her fingers as she raked them through it.

"Let's not do that, it still gives me a heart attack any time that you do that."

She teased pulling tongues at Dark.

"Spells hm? Well what's on offer Professor."

Charlotte giggled and kissed Dark on the cheek softly.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Wed Jun 15, 2011 7:18 pm

He smiled. "Sorry i'll stop doing that around you... unless it's necessary in which case i'd rather you be safe. So i appologise in advance." He said breathing in her scent to calm himself down a little.

He chuckled. "Well i've been thinking maybe we should try Sectemsempra, you know the different ways it can be executed." He said. "Or maybe..." He leant in closer to her. "We could try the most painful unforgivable" He whispered into her ear.

Post by Guest Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:36 pm

Charlotte smiled, she knew that Dark would do anything for her and she loved that about him, he was secretly so romantic even if he didn't know he was being so, she loved him more than anything and even though he would not want her too, Charlotte would do anything to keep him safe.

"I'll still be angry with you."

She pulled out her tongue at Dark to show she was joking. A soft shudder crawled up and down her spine as she heard Dark whisper into her ear, and the words he whispered made her bring her lips to his own in a soft kiss, she didn't know why but she found talking about things like this made her want to kiss him all the more.

"I like the sound of that last one..."
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Fri Jun 17, 2011 3:30 pm

He pouted and turned his head away. "Fine if you want me to be in pain because seeing you angry at me hurts you know. Just the thought of you never forgiving me just kills me." He said turning back around to hug her. "I don't know what i'd do without you, you know."

He kissed her. "Wow i'll have to speak about the group more often if you're going to react like that." He smirked. "How about we learn them both. They are both kinda similar... Well they are both set out to cause your victim pain anyway." He smiled. "How about tomorrow evening for the next meeting? We also have some new members to add to our numbers. I'll will introduce you to them all." He smiled rubbing his tired eye.

Post by Guest Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:31 pm

Charlotte pouted, that was a low blow from Dark, he knew that she wouldn't do something if it had the smallest chance of hurting him, but, then again, the action he would have done would have hurt him more than her anger at him so she decided that it was worth a small bit of emotional pain to spare the physical.

"Well I think we've gone through pretty much all we can do and I'm still here right?"

She smiled resting her head on Dark's shoulder, tilting it forward to kiss his lips softly again, playing with his hair.

"I wouldn't object to that..."

Charlotte nodded her head, after all, it had been some time since their last meeting and she was sure that she would be able to handle the new people in the group, after all, she already had a feeling who some of them were.

"That sounds like a good idea."
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Fri Jun 17, 2011 4:58 pm

He nodded. "Yeah that's true i don't think most adults have been through half of what we have been through. And we're still stronger than ever. But some people just don't understand that." He said.

He smiled kissing her back before sitting back on the chair with his eyes closed. "Right well that's that meeting planned out. Now i can sit back and sleeee..." He said before he began to snore. Secretly he wanted to open his eyes to get a look at her face knowing he had fallen asleep half way through their conversation but he didn't he carried it on. Doing quite well to keep up the facade since all he really wanted to do was laugh.

Post by Guest Sat Jun 18, 2011 10:54 am

Charlotte smiled, this was indeed true, many people in their year weren't even in a relationship let alone gone through all the things that they had had to go through so that meant that they were practically inseparable and Charlotte was sure that she could work through anything in their relationship to make it work.

"Dark...stop being so silly."

She giggled crossing her arms and tapping her fingers on the skin, eyebrow raised and a look of mock disapproval on his face.

"Oh well, if Dark's asleep I don't suppose he'd mind me just drawing a moustache on his face will he?"

And before he could do anything Charlotte had gotten an oil pastel and drawn a large black curly moustache on his face.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:02 pm

He grunted in his 'sleep' keeping up the appearance of being a sleep. He listened to her trying to keep his breathing slow and even to make sure he did look like he was sleeping.

He frowned sitting up. "Hey! How dare you mustache me." He smirked reaching up to feel the oil pastel marks on his lips. He smiled deciding to play along. "I look good in a mustache no?" He asked in a french accent. Pouting a little to model his face.

"You know what will look better? You in a mustache." He smirked pulling out a pen to draw her an identical mustache.

Post by Guest Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:23 pm

Unable to stop the laugh when she saw Darks' face realising that he had a moustache on his face Charlotte doubled over and fell to the floor clutching at her stomach with the ferocity of the laughter, wiping tears away from her eyes she gasped and tried to sit up a new stitch in her side making breathing difficult.

"That you do Dark, you look mucho sexy."

Charlotte giggled reaching up to kiss the moustache.

"Heeeeeeeey using an artists materials against her!" Charlotte gasped "You're in trouble now!!!"

She smirked picking up another oil pastel and drawing glasses over Darks' eyes.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Wed Jun 22, 2011 10:38 am

"Why thank you kind lady." He smirked striking a pose in his seat. "I should definitely win witch weekly's most charming face." He laughed watching her squirm around the floor. Her laugh was so contagious he himself couldn't help but to join in.

He smiled moving his head at the last minute so her kiss landed on his lips. "I'm loving this mustache. Maybe i should grow one." He suggested rubbing his imaginary beard. He smiled holding up his hands. "Hey! You have no proof that i did it. Maybe they just turned against you and drew on you themselves." He suggested pausing as she drew on some glasses.

"Oh great now i look like that Potter guy." He frowned. "A better looking more intelligent Potter but still it's not nice." He pouted lifting his own oil pastel. "You know what will look good with that mustache? A Great big bushy beard." He smirked drawing her a beard. "Ar beautiful." He chuckled.

Post by Guest Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:42 pm

Charlotte gasped as she pretended to be a fangirl from witch weekly, going up to Dark and attatching herself to his arm shaking it about and fangirl squeaking as she did so.

"Oh my God it's Arsen Malfoy!!! Isn't he soooooo dreamy."

Giggling a little bit and letting go of Dark's arm Charlotte went back to sit on the sofa with a pout on her face, shaking her head she pointed at Dark and very seriously said:

"You. Are so much smexier than Potter."

Unable to keep a straight face as Dark drew her a beard pouting even more she pretended to cry but than Charlotte growled and attacked Dark with the pastel giving him a bunch of freckles all over his face.

"Now that is just smexual."
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:09 pm

He smirked ignoring all the glances they got from her scream. "Hey! You can laugh all you like but it will happen. In a few years time my face will be the cover of witch weekly for years. For all women to see." He smiled rubbing his eyes.

He smirked. "Why thank you my lady. You are definitely more smexier than Potter." He pouted waiting for her to finish the freckles. "I dont like freckles." He pouted turning away to look over to the fire.

"Now..." He said tapping the oil pastel against his chin. "... what can i give you?" He asked thinking about what to do next. He smiled and drew an eye patch over one of her eyes. "ARG you is a pirate." He smirked bending his finger to make a hook.

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2011 12:35 pm

Charlotte giggled and shook her head, she knew that Dark would probablt be in Witch Weekly but she wasn't sure she would like the whole horde of fangirls that he would get as a result from it, she bit her lip and kissed his lips softly letting her hands run through his hair for a little while just enjoying the feel of it running through her fingers.

"I know you will be, gosh, you're every girls dream, rich, romantic, handsome..."

Giggling a litte bit more she whispered:

"I might have to star in Wizard Weekly to get some fame of my own. Who knows maybe one day I will be center fold!"

She knew that Dark wouldn't like the idea and to be honest she probably wouldnt do it, only for him as they got older, in fact Charlotte was sure that she was the only person she would ever like to do that with.

"Arrrrrg!!! Attack of the smexual pirate!"

Charlotte attacked Dark again this time giving him a beard as well as a moustache.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Sun Jun 26, 2011 1:22 pm

He smiled kissing her back his own hand going to tangle in the back of her hair. He laughed. "I'm not so sure about that love. I might be yours but not other peoples. They will probably just be after my money." He shrugged. "But they wont be getting a knut of it." He nodded.

He shook his head his eyes widening. "There is not way you are staring in Wizards weekly. Have you seen those magazines? No i wont allow you to degrade yourself like that." He said shaking his head still.

He laughed as she attacked him. "ARRR No not the smexual pirate they are the worse kind." He laughed struggling underneath her as she painted on a beard. "Oh dear im running out of thing to draw." He smiled drawing on a few dots on her face so she too had freckles.

"Aw smexy freckles." He smiled.

Post by Guest Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:35 pm

Smiling Charlotte purred as she felt Dark twine his fingers in her hair and she nuzzled her head against his neck, moving away to look at his face when she told him that she was thinking about being in Wizard's Weekly, she thought that it would be funny to wind him up a little bit more, just to see how he would react.

"I'm glad that you'll stay with me Dark even when you have your own horde of fangirls..."

Pouting her lip Charlotte whispered into his ear:

"Why not? I'm sure other people than you would find me attractive..."

Stopping and taking the oil pastels away from Dark Charlotte smiled, not caring that she had used up half of her good stick but it was worth it to see what Dark looked like with all this stuff on his face and she didn't think she'd look much better than him.

"Maybe we should stop then before we start writing on our foreheads."
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:18 pm

"Don't worry no horde could ever compare to you. You are just out of this world. Perfecto." He smiled kissing his fingers letting his Italian roots show. He laughed. "Sorry couldn't resist."

He moved so he was whispering in her ear. "I know that's what im worried about. I don't want other men perving over you. It's bad enough having every guy in the year like you. Without having everyman in the country."

He smiled. "Sorry about that. I'll buy you some more as soon as i can." He said glancing down at the ring Hades had given him. There was something not quite right about it. "So how's the bracelet holding up? You obviously haven't been against fire yet. Either that or it's not working as planned." He smiled holding his hand out to examine it.

"I think that's a good idea." He nodded running his hand through his hair as he sat back in the chair.

Post by Guest Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:51 pm

Charlotte blushed a little bit the ends of her hair turning pink as she brushed some back from her face, letting her eyes that were now almost glowing bright with the happiness in her expression show through clearly. Letting her hands wind through Dark's hair, playing with it softly Charlotte continued blushing when he told her about every boy in the year liking her.

"You think so? Not even for someone as pretty as Mrs Romain? Just think you could be going out with someone as lovely yet as powerful and beautiful as her."

Personally Charlotte loved her Head of House, she was a real inspiration to her.

"Not every boy likes me, only you that I know of Dark. It doesn't make sense to me why people would like me..."

Trailing off Charlotte chuckled and shook her head, holding out her hand with the bracelet on when he requested it.

"It's quite alright Dark I have lots of pastels at Cobie's house. Of course you may see the bracelet, no no, I don't tend to go sticking my hand in fire to see if the thing works."

Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Tue Jul 05, 2011 10:18 am

"No i know so." He smirked. "Mrs Romain's pretty? I can't say i've noticed i only have eyes for one girl and she's sat right there. What? You don't think you're any of those? You know what i see when i look at you? A beautiful, kind, caring and a very powerful witch in the making. You shouldn't be so fast to put yourself down Char." He frowned taking her hand to kiss her palm. "Why would i even think about someone else when i have someone as amazing as you? It just doesn't make sense."

"Oh i know a few more believe me. I haven't had so many evils, but that's all i get. I like to think they are afraid of me to do much else." He smirked. "Let me know if any of them try anything against your will and I'll kill them." He frowned glaring at the nearest first year who left the room soon after. "Char you're not seeing yourself as everyone else does."

He shrugged. "I'm still going to buy you some more. You can add them to your collection." He smirked taking her hand to examine the bracelet. Once his hand came into contact with it, it lit up a bright blue. "Oh shoot, i need to cool down." He frowned closing his eyes and carefully bringing his temperature to as low as he dared. "Good make sure you don't i'm still not sure if it will work and i'd rather not use you as a dummy to try it out on."

Post by Guest Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:04 pm

Charlotte nodded her head, Briony was indeed pretty at least to her she was, Dark might like blondes as opposed to Briony's black hair, she didn't expect all the compliments that followed from Dark but each one made her hair turn slightly pinker. Hearing him day that she was a powerful witch in the making as well as beautiful.

"Dark...I don't know what to say...thank you I guess would be a good one. I'm glad someone thinks of me like this and I'm extremely glad that it's the person that I love."

Letting Dark kiss her palm Charlotte felt her eyes shimmer brighter and her whole head of hair turn pink with the blush she had on her face.

"I don't know, you just might do."

Charlotte turned her head away out of embarrassment until her interest was sparked and she turned to Dark, she might be tempted to accept other people saw her like this if he could list some other people who thought she was good looking. Leaning into him to kiss his cheek Charlotte asked:

"Oh really and who would they be?"

Seeing that the bracelet worked Charlotteclapped Daek for his hard work.

"I never notice now love, only if you're like an oven, I'm getting used to you I think."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 5:29 am