Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

Unbreakable (Char and Dark)

Unbreakable (Char and Dark) Empty Unbreakable (Char and Dark)

Post by Guest Tue May 10, 2011 11:59 am

Peering around the door to the common room to her surprise Charlotte found that there were actually people in there besides her today, sighing she sloped inside but when they saw her they nodded respectfully and moved out to their dorms.

Charlotte tucked a strand of her long white hair behind her ear and fiddled with a wrapped package in her hands, which instead of being covered with paint were covered with slight burns and colourful plasters. She had made a gift for Dark to cheer him up after the summer and she had hoped that he would like it, after all she didn't know if it would work.

Patiently she sat waiting for him to show up, if in fact he would twirling the silver ribbon attached to the black box around her finger.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Unbreakable (Char and Dark) Empty Re: Unbreakable (Char and Dark)

Post by Arsen Salvator Tue May 10, 2011 3:34 pm

"Move." He demanded as a group of first years grouped together blocking the stairs to the dungeon. He barged his way through and stormed his way other to the common room stopping only to give the password.

He glanced around the room and spotted only Char. He smiled warmly making his way over. "Hey Bella why is it the first years all group together and block the stairs? I just had to ram half of them out the way." He moaned than turned back to look at her with a smile.

"Sorry im ranting again. So how was your day?" He asked pulling her in for a hug.

Post by Guest Tue May 10, 2011 3:52 pm

Charlotte grinned and hugged Dark back tightly, he seemed to get angry pretty easily and she didn't like it when he was so she pushed him back onto the sofa and sat on his knee kissing his neck softly with cool lips.

"It's because they're first years, their sole purpose is to annoy."

Playing with Darks hair Charlotte lay the box down on her knee to see if he would notice it before she gave it to him, she hoped she wouldn't get told off for her burnt and bandgaged hands.

"My day has been great thank you Dark."

Charlotte tilted her head up and kissed him softly on the lips.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Tue May 10, 2011 6:20 pm

He sat down on the sofa and wrapping his arms around her she as sat on his knee. "Hmm still i wasn't that annoying in my first year it's just a crime they should be made to travel in smaller groups and not herds. Its ridiculous." He moaned leaning his head into her hand.

He glanced down taking her spare hand in his. "What you been doing? Please if you wanna mess with fire at least wait till im here to control it. It doesn't care who it hurts." He frowned rubbing his hands together and placing them over hers healing her wounds. "There bet that feels better." He smiled throwing the bandages into the fire.

"Good i'm glad it's been good. What's that?" He asked glancing down to see the box in his lap.

Post by Guest Tue May 10, 2011 7:10 pm

Charlotte grinned as Dark held her hands within his own and the familiar warmth crept up them, she was glad that they were heald now because she was afraid to use any lead based paints in case the cut became infected and the like.

"Thank you Dark...but then if you were there I couldn't make you this surprise."

Handing the box to him with a small shy smile the ends of her hair already beginning to turn a pink colour before he had even opened it.

"I made this for you so...yeah..."

Inside the box was a silver dagger, a red jewel encrusted on the hilt of it and fire engraved down the blade and on the handle, that wasn't the only thing that it could do however, she had made it of a special metal where Dark could channel his fire through it without it melting.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Tue May 10, 2011 9:47 pm

"Your welcome i can heal you anytime okay just ask. Don't suffer in silence." He frowned brushing back her hair away from her face.

"Aw Bella i haven't got you anything." He frowned taking the box in his hands. "I hope you didn't go through pain for this Char you know i don't like you hurting yourself for me." He said cupping her face in his hand.

He smiled turning to the box and taking off the lid. He gasped as his eye widened. "Wow Char that is amazing. How did you make it?" He asked taking the knife to hold it in his hand.

"It feels weird different to my other knife." He smiled spinning it in his hand. "It... fits. Does that make sense? This one feels like an extension of me where as this one just felt like a knife." He frowned his eyebrows furrowed he had no idea how to explain it.

"What did you do to this knife thats different to a normal one?" He asked turning to look at her.

Post by Guest Wed May 11, 2011 6:02 am

With a small smile, even though deep down Charlotte would have liked a present she didn't make Dark the knife because she wanted something back in return, she made it because she wanted him to feel better about what had happened this summer.

"You didn't need to get me anything Dark, and no I didn't infuse my blood this time so you're safe there, I actually wanted you to use this gift."

Winking at Dark Charlotte watched as he opened the box and the smile on his face made her feel so happy, she was glad that he liked her work, she had taken even longer to make this one than Cobie's knife because Charlotte had infused fire within the blade.

"Well, funny you should mention that,."

Kissing Dark softly on the lips she took the knife out of his hand and placed it in her own where it promptly turned into a ruler. With a grin she handed it back to Dark and it changed back into it's knife form.

"I infused fire with the blade so you can channel it through the metal if you want, and because I encoded it to specifically work with fire it will only take the shape of a dagger when you hold it, making it useless to anyone else so if it gets taken off you in a fight it can't be used against you."
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Wed May 11, 2011 11:26 am

"But i want too." He smiled pulling her in for a hug. "I love you Bella sometimes i have no idea what i did to deserve someone like you. It just seems so unfair." He whispered into her ear. "But one of the gods must love me." He smiled.

"Good. Now know i can use it without having to worry about you." He frowned pulling her away from him so he could see her face. "I heard what you did Char i want you to promise to never do anything like that again. I don't want you taking my pain okay." He said giving her a kiss. "But thank you." He smiled weakly.

He raised an eyebrow and took the knife back into his hands as it turned back to a knife. "Wow so it only works when it senses fire?" He asked eyeing the detail in the knife. "I can feel it inside. You really do amaze me at times." He smirked pulling her back in for a hug. "Where do you get your brains from? I want some."

Post by Guest Wed May 11, 2011 2:19 pm

Laughing a little at what Dark said about one of the Gods loving him she kissed him sweetly on the lips to talk of such things, he was a great man and she was happy to just be with him, she didn't need gifts.

Her face paled a little bit and her eyes turned a white colour with the rememberance of that day and what had happened to her, as well as Dark...not that she minded it was her fault but it still hurt her to remember.

"What else was I supposed to do Dark..."

With a grin Charlotte let her eyes turn back to normal and she kissed Dark on the cheek lightly very happy that he liked her present to him.

"You like it? I'm so very happy about that!"

Chuckling a little when he asked her where she got her brains from Charlotte shrugged, she wasn't that good at anything else she was just thinking of ways to protect Dark, read up around it saw her idea was possible and worked until she made the knife correctly.

"Brains? Pffft I have no brains, that's your job, I sit here and look pretty...well I say pretty...semi decent."
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Thu May 12, 2011 11:27 am

He smiled kissing her back he loved to see her happy it made him happy. "You were meant to keep yourself safe. I don't know what i would have done if i had come back with you dead. Cause you do know Hades couldn't have brought you back too and there was no way he was going to let me stay dead." He frowned just at the thought of now living without her.

He smiled. "No i don't like it... i love it." He smirked spinning it around his hand. "It just feels so right." I'm going to take this everywhere with me at least now i can protect myself. Thankyou." He smiled kissing her.

He pouted. "How is that fair you have the brains and the beauty and i only have the brains." He smirked. "Okay i'll do all the work and you just make us look good in the process yes?"

Post by Guest Thu May 12, 2011 3:03 pm

Not really wanting to talk about that day anymore Charlotte just nodded at the comment that Dark made to her about Hades not being able to bring her back, she wouldn't have wanted to if he wasn't alive...she was just happy that Hades was able to bring Dark back, that was all that mattered.

"Oh yay!"

Charlotte grinned and she did a weird sort of dance on Dark's knee to show how happy she was and when he kissed her she returned it softly.

"Yes, you must use it to protect yourself...thats why I made it for you."

She repeated and giggled at the next comment, she was of course the one who didn't handle the business, she had a lot of that already managing her fathers accounts anyway Charlotte could make herself look semi decent...

"Yes, I'll just flutter my eyes and they'll be putty in your hand."
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Thu May 12, 2011 6:54 pm

He laughed watching her move. "What was that?" He said his head thrown back as his laughter filled the room. "That is the best thing i have ever seen." He chuckled covering his mouth to stop the laughter.

"And i will. I will always feel protected now i have it. I shall buy an arm brace to keep it secure... actually... i think i'll get uncle Aspen to make me one. His are the best." He smiled.

"Yes you do that we will be unbeatable. The guys wont know what hit them if you turn on the charm. I wouldn't be able to say no... i can't say no to you. It just seems impossible." He pouted.

Post by Guest Thu May 12, 2011 7:04 pm

Charlotte couldn't control her blush as Dark laughed full force at her dance and soon she began to laugh too doing it again so that he could see that it was her little happy dance, Charlotte wiggled around and jutted her head back and forth like a chicken.

"That's my happy dance! Not really done it before mind..."

She grinned darkly at what Dark said to her, coud he really not say no to anything she asked?

"I want you to do the happy dance...pweese Darkie?"

Charlotte turned to him with her wide eyes and she pouted her lip out wibbling it like she would be upset if he didn't do it for her and she wrapped her arms around his neck.

"Pretty please..."
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Thu May 12, 2011 7:48 pm

"Your happy dance ay?" He laughed brushing her hair away from her face. "What you never been this happy before?" He asked. "I can't believe your happier when giving me something than when you are kissing me." He smirked sticking his tongue out at her. He smiled watching as she moved back, what was she planning? "Oh no i can't do that." He smiled closing his eyes so he could see hers face.

"No, no i don't dance for anyone. Not for you or anyone else." He said shaking his head his eyes still clenched shut. His hands went up to his ears covering them he couldn't help but fall for anything when she called him that. "Noooo don't make me, please dont make me." He pouted.

Post by Guest Thu May 12, 2011 8:22 pm

Charlotte grinned and shook her head, of course she was happy when she was kissing Dark but she felt that same happiness when she made a gift for him and he liked it, otherwise there would be very little point in her making it.

"No I do feel happy...very happy I just like seeing peoples faces when they see the gift I've got them."

As if to prove her point Charlotte leant her head up to Darks lips and brought her own to his kissing him softly then making it a lot more passionate as time went on and she entwined her fingers in his hair.

"Oh...ok Dark."

Shrugging Charlotte stopped kissing him and moved off his knee to sit next to him.

"My persuasive skills are lacking."
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Thu May 12, 2011 9:02 pm

"Oh well im glad i make you happy it's what im here for." He smiled taking a piece of her hair in his hand to play with it. "Well i'll have to see your face when i get you something." He smiled.

He kissed her keeping up with her urgency as his hands moved to wrap around her waist. "Sorry love i just don't feel right dancing. It's just not... me." He explained.

"Noo don't be like that please. Do you have any idea how much i had to force myself not to give in to what you wanted? Trust me Char they aren't lacking." He frowned keeping his eyes away from the flames in the fire.

"Sooo What do you wanna do name it and we shall do it." He smiled. "But no dancing please."

Post by Guest Thu May 12, 2011 9:07 pm

"I don't expect you to ever get me anything Dark...you don't have to."

Smiling gently at him Charlotte grinned and moved back to sit on his lap like she had been doing before and she wound her fingers back in his hair gently raking them through it and tugging on the ends of it.

"Alright alright I'll believe you."

Charlotte giggled, and kissed behind Darks ear softly before she looked down at the floor thinking of something they could do.

"We could always play the game would you rather? Do you like that game?"
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Thu May 12, 2011 9:21 pm

"I know you don't but i would like too. It would make me happy to spoil you because you deserve it more than anyone else." He smiled wrapping his arms around her again as she moved back to sit on his lap.

He closed his eyes resting his head on her shoulder enjoying the feel of her messing with his hair. "I have no idea why that feels nice but it does." He smiled rubbing his tired eyes.

He nodded. "We'll i dont actually know how to play but i can guess just choose one of the options right?" He asked scratching his arm. "Right you go first then."

Post by Guest Fri May 13, 2011 6:29 am

Charlotte snuggled her head further into Dark's chest to hide her smile, she loved presents but she very rarely got any which meant when she did they were even more special than anything else.

"You do hm?"

Slyly Charlotte grinned and continued to play with Dark's hair twirling a strand around her finger loosley before letting it drop and doing the same with a different strand before going back to how she did it before.

"Would you rather go up to Hades and kick him full force in the leg, or would you rather go up to Aspen with a cut arm?"
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Fri May 13, 2011 2:57 pm

"Yes i would love to get you something and i will i just don't know what it will be yet." He smiled kissing the top of her head.

He thought for a second and sighed. "That is the worse thing you could ask me. Either way i'd probably die." He said turning to look out the window. "Okay, okay right if i had to choose one i think i'd have to pick... Kicking Hades at least he has some sort of control and wont kill me. Besides he wouldn't hurt me he wants me back i'm his heir." He smirked. "Aspen wont be able to stop himself if he's hungry he doesn't feel emotionally so it wont bother him to see me die." He explained.

"Hmm right i could be really evil here but i think i'll be nice. So would you rather give up kissing me or hugging Professor Smith." He asked smirking.

Post by Guest Fri May 13, 2011 8:25 pm

Charlotte sort of knew that would be the answer to her question, after all, what Dark said was right Aspen sometimes had no control whatsoever and even though she respected the man dearly she could see that he was in no way a normal human being, if you could class him as human at all.

"I knew you were going to say that."

A shocked look came over her face and Charlotte hung her head, she already knew the answer to her question but Dark wasn't going to like it.

"I'd have to say I'd rather have hugs with my Daddy because I can do other things with you but if I started kissing my Dad because I couldn't hug him it would be really really wrong...you get me?"

Thinking a little bit, tilting her head to one side Charlotte decided she would be a little bit meaner on this question:

"Would you rather have me never hug you again or never kiss you again?"
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Sat May 14, 2011 1:49 pm

He smiled. "Well what can i save i love life and i'd rather not take the risk of losing it." He smirked.

He pouted. "I understand." He smiled. "I expected you to say that. There's not much you can do with a dad, a boyfriend on the other hand you can but im sure daddy wont like it." He smirked sticking his tongue out at her.

He gasped. "Now that is a harsh question. I'd rather temp Aspen with my blood than give any of those up." He sighed thinking for a while. "Gah that is so hard. You. Are. Evil. Right well i suppose hugs can class as a lot of things a simple touch could, if placed in the right place, be a hug so i'd rather not kiss you. I'm here to make you happy and im sure a hug would comfort you more than a kiss would. I hate that question." He smiled trying think one of his own.

"Right let's see..." He said rubbing his hands together. "Would you rather me give in to the flames and lose myself completely so i wouldn't know who you or even who i was or die?" He asked a smile creeping on his face.

Post by Guest Sat May 14, 2011 3:13 pm

All the while Dark was umming and ahhing over the answer to her question Charlotte giggled quietly in his lap, she nuzzled her head into his chest and as she listened to his reasoning for his choice she nodded slowly, she understood why he had chosen it.

"I think I expected that one too."

Charlotte winked and as she waited for her question she gasped and glared at Arsen, that was such a horrible question to ask of her!

"That's an awful thing to ask...I guess I would say live without knowing who I was or who you were, these things can always be rediscovered and new identities formed whereas if you were dead...thats the end of that."

She tilted her head to one side, thinking about a question she could ask.

"Would you rather me be a Muggle born? Or me be a werewolf?"
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Sat May 14, 2011 4:29 pm

"Oh i'm glad you find this funny." He smirked kissing her head. "Good then we're on the same wavelength." He smirked. "It was such a hard question i very nearly didn't answer." He smiled sticking his tongue out. "But that isn't an option."

He shook his head. "Wrong answer i don't want to live not knowing who you are. If i'm not me i could hurt you and i'd rather be dead. So promise me if that ever does happen that you'll make sure i die okay?" He said taking her hands. "But i don't want you to do it, ask Rich or Hades or even Professor Smith if you have too." He smiled to take away from the seriousness.

"Right i'd have to go werewolf i'm afraid at least then we would meet. I don't think i'd have spoken to you as a muggleborn no matter how beautiful you looked." He frowned.

"Would you rather lose your eye sight so you could never see me again or lose you hearing and never hear me again?" He asked in his Italian accent.

Post by Guest Sun May 15, 2011 10:48 am

Charlotte giggled again, but she stopped when she heard what Dark said in response to her question, there was no way that she was ever going to ask anyone to kill Dark or let him be killed she would give all she had to save him.

"I'm not promising that..."

Turning her attention to the question instead of her growing feeling of melancholy Charlotte knew that Dark was going to pick that answer and she probably would have chosen the same.

"That's a mean question!"

Charlotte pouted at Dark and placed her head in her hands while she thought of the answer, she would have to say hearing because not just her seeing Dark would be affected by her loss of sight but her art too.

"I will have to say I'd rather loose my hearing, because I can learn to lip read and as well as not being able to see you I wouldn't be able to draw...like ever..."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 6:14 am