Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

+9
Blaire Vandever
Lacey Black
Arsen Salvator
James Jackson
David Arterton
Ariadne Ellingham
Melanie McKinnon
Emily Griffin
Asric Chaos
13 posters

End of the beginning (EVERYONE)

Aurelie Bones
    Aurelie Bones
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

End of the beginning (EVERYONE) - Page 3 Empty Re: End of the beginning (EVERYONE)

Post by Aurelie Bones Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:32 pm

Aurelie goggled as the teachers kissed and hugged in front of her. "So Professor Romain is alive...but then what the heck happened?"
    Blaire Vandever
    Blaire Vandever
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

End of the beginning (EVERYONE) - Page 3 Empty Re: End of the beginning (EVERYONE)

Post by Blaire Vandever Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:37 pm

"Oh, hello, Atheleah. Nope, not a clue," Blaire said, smirking. "How are you?"

She bowed her head sadly during the moment of silence. She had always liked Richard, he was a nice guy.

She was thoroughly suprised when the man in the werewolf pelt started singing. Who is that? she thought, smiling slightly. When be took the pelt off, Blaire nearly choked on her pumpkin juice. It was Richard! What the hell?! I thought he was dead!

She listened intently to his story, mouth dropping in suprise. Werewolfs have their own communities? She had never heard of such a thing. It was all ver interesting to her.
    Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Asric Chaos Thu Apr 14, 2011 10:45 am

Hades sat back in his chair listening to Richard every word. He had no idea how he was alive. He had seen him that night, he was in his office as a spirit. He nodded to show he was listening.

"Really? What is the world coming too? A place for werewolves to stay in their wolf form." He said shaking his head. He made a mental note to check that out. It was better to be safe than sorry.

"And i suppose you were the biggest predator? Of course you were you wouldn't be sat here otherwise." He smiled answering his own question. "Well tuck in poisonous plants can't be too good for your digestive system. We have plenty of food to go around. If you need anything extra feel free to call upon the house elves in the kitchen they would be happy to serve you."

He drank back the rest of his drink and returned to scanning the hall, his back warmed and tingled as a warning to keep his eyes peeled. He sent a silent okay to the boss and opened all his senses.

Post by Guest Thu Apr 14, 2011 12:31 pm

Briony grinned, she was still in a complete daze and had no idea what was going on but she was happy that Richard was back, so happy that everything else shut down, he paid no attention to what Hades was saying only to the words that came out of Richards mouth. For the first time in days she felt hungry, Briony looked at the bacon on the table hungrily and placed some onto toast eating the sandwich quickly.

"Mmmm...first food in ages...so good."

She groaned happily and made herself another sandwich quickly, eating that one in breakneck speed as well.

"Seriously I just can't believe that you're here. I wish that I could have been able to help you."

Post by Guest Thu Apr 14, 2011 3:44 pm

Richard smiled a little as he began to eat some sausages. After swallowing he grinned,

"Well I'm not here to brag but yes Hades, I did manage to show at least one pack that I was an alpha." his grin fell a little and his eyes dulled, "And I never ate the plants. There was... meat available."

Shaking his head a little with small smile he wrapped an arm around Briony's shoulders and gave her a one-armed hug,

"I'm glad you weren't there." he smiled a little and kissed her cheek, "It's a place of monsters Briony and I wouldn't have you go anywhere near it. I care too much about you to have even considered taking you with me."

Post by Guest Fri Apr 15, 2011 12:01 pm

Barzini gripped the table tightly and stared at the ex-potions master.

He is alive..?

Barzini wanted to run up to him and shake his hands, but he resisted that urge and said loudly, "Welcome back, professor!" before waving.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 5:43 pm