Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

It Will All Turn Out

Adria Mason
    Adria Mason
    Muggle
    Muggle

It Will All Turn Out - Page 2 Empty Re: It Will All Turn Out

Post by Adria Mason Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:49 am

Adria bit her lip and nodded her head in understanding. She remembered the days her uncle had come home, screaming and nearly beat up her aunt on a daily basis, until one day when it became a case of abuse.

Suffice to say, she never saw them both again.

She didn't know if Ty's addiction had caused him to face similar consequences, and she didn't want to ask. "How did you get out of it, then?" The blonde questioned quietly.
    Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tyler Marks Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:39 am

"Good people, strong people... and a little bit of rock bottom." Ty sighed, looking out across the street, a frown on his face as he thought about it. "The people, I think its why I'm still here and ain't where rock bottom coulda taken me."

He gave her a crooked grin, "When yeah realize yeah ain't got anythang ta live for but yer drinkin'... yeah realize supthin' gotta change."
    Adria Mason
    Adria Mason
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Adria Mason Tue Oct 09, 2012 4:49 pm

"Sounds like some pretty amazing people," the blonde commented with a small grin. "I'm glad to hear that though, because not everyone gets a chance to redeem themselves from something as addicting as drinking."

Realizing that she needed to go the hospital to check up on her mother, she said, "Well Ty, as much as I would love to continue talking to you, I have somewhere to be." She was happy to have met him, and too soon or not, she was already thinking of him as a friend.

"Do you need any help with the packages?" Adria asked hesitantly, wondering how he was going to carry the whole thing by himself again.
    Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tyler Marks Sat Oct 13, 2012 12:43 am

Ty flashed her an impish grin, and began to stalk the bags and packages into his arms, "Nah, I break was all I needed. I ain't gunna have no trouble now. Thank yeah kindly darlin'"

He took a few steps down the street, before turning back to grin at her, "You'll be hearin' from me, eventually. When I get 'round ta askin' her."
    Adria Mason
    Adria Mason
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Adria Mason Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:53 am

"Glad I could help," Adria smiled and began walking the opposite direction. "All the best with your girlfriend!"

His words made her stop, and she turned around as well, "I better hear from you! I don't want my hopes crashing if I do not get an invitation," she winked and left with a wave.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:23 pm