Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

Business-Date

Business-Date - Page 3 Empty Re: Business-Date

Post by Guest Fri May 27, 2011 2:33 pm

Gene gasped as she took him in the mouth. It was unbelivably good.

"Aimee! It feels so good!" Gene moaned, and when she pulled away, he smirked as she pulled away her shorts.

Gene bent down to her wet area, and delved in, licking and sucking away, and inserted two fingers into it, occasionally casting a look at how Aimee was reacting to it, as he started to pump the fingers in and out.

Post by Guest Fri May 27, 2011 2:37 pm

Aimee smiled at his reaction to her and she made a promise that she would do it again, seeing as he liked it so much.

However her thought process became a little muddled as she groaned in pleasure with Gene's attention to her, curling her fingers in his hair she bit her lip to try and contain her noises of pleasure, closing her eyes to enjoy the sensation Aimee smirked and pushed Gene away from her, taking him back into her mouth and sucking a little harder than before making sure to lick her tongue faster across him.

Post by Guest Fri May 27, 2011 2:40 pm

Gene moaned as she took him in the mouth again.

"Faster... Faster..." Gene moaned, as his girlfriend licked him.

Then, he placed Aimee's wet area directly above him, allowing her to lie on him and continue her pleasuring him with his mouth, and continued sucking it, faster and faster, and pumped his fingers into it, her moans only pleasuring him.

"Faster!" Gene yelled, and he pushed his tongue further into her wet area.

Post by Guest Fri May 27, 2011 2:47 pm

Aimee smiled happily as she heard Gene begin to groan as she sucked him and as per his request she began to suck him harder, letting her moans run across his length as she played with it in her mouth. As soon as she felt Gene move her body over his she knew what was going to happen and she moaned happily as she felt him begin to lick her as well.

Gene moaned in pleasure asking her to go faster so she did so, moving her tongue faster on him licking him right from the base to the tip occassionally pulling him out of her mouth only to lick up him, flick her tongue over the top, and take him back into her mouth.

Post by Guest Sat May 28, 2011 11:06 am

Slowly, Gene felt himself build to climax, and he groaned.

"I'm..." Gene managed, but he went back to his girlfriend's wet area and sucked it even harder and faster, his tongue roaming around it.

Gene felt his private give a twitch and Aimee gagging, followed by her own climax as Gene continued to suck on her wet area.

Gene got up, panting, and asked her, "Sorry about that... Uhm..."

His face turned red and he pulled Aimee beside him as they two fell asleep.

Post by Guest Sat May 28, 2011 12:25 pm

Aimee groaned as she heard Genr says that he was coming and even though she gagged when he flooded into her mouth she swallowed obediently and removed her mouth from him, crying out with her own pleasure.

"Don't be sorry Gene...it was wonderful."

Moving herself to lie on Genes chest Aimee sighed.

"Night my love."

Post by Guest Sat May 28, 2011 12:48 pm

When Gene woke up, he found his girlfriend curled in bed and he smiled, gently kissing her cheek before changing into a tank top and shorts.

"Hello? I want the seaplane over in an hour. Yes.. Yes... Bye." Gene said into the phone, and he ordered French Toast and milk for two from the hotel, which was promptly delivered.

He sat down on the bed and pulled up the blanket covering her, smiling. How did he deserve such a lovely girl?

He placed the toast and milk on the end table near the bed, and waited for his love to wake up, so that they can eat their breakfast.

Post by Guest Sat May 28, 2011 3:28 pm

Aimee groaned and turned over in her sleep finding that Gene wasn't in the bed any longer and she frowned sleepily streching and yawning like a cat as she woke up from her deep sleep.

"Gene...?"

Sleepily she looked around and spotted him a lazy smile breaking on her face.

"Hello darling, what's that?"

Aimee asked pulling on her pyjamas and walking over to Gene sliding her arms around his shoulders and kissing his cheek.

Post by Guest Sat May 28, 2011 3:32 pm

Gene smiled as his girlfriend roused from her slumber.

"Eat your breakfast of french toast. We're going to the resort in an hour." Gene smiled, kissing her cheek before gesturing at the food on the end table.

"I was waiting for you so I could eat with you." Gene smiled, and took a nibble from his french toast.

Post by Guest Sat May 28, 2011 3:39 pm

Aimed grinned and sat down at the table looking at the food that sat there, she nibbled at a slice of French toast and sipped at get milk feeling quite contented with herself.

"This is so nice, I've never tried this before...but it's great."

She smiled and thought about the resort. It sounded lovely and she couldn't wait to go. It was then that something clicked.

"An hour?! I can't get dressed in an hour!!"

Post by Guest Sat May 28, 2011 3:44 pm

Gene laughed when he heard Aimee's remarks.

"Just wear casual dressing. My resort is my home. No-one there but us." Gene smiled, stroking her blonde hair.

"It's just fifteen minutes flight by seaplane, Aimee." Gene smiled, and finished his meal.

"We won't want to miss the sunset and me playing the guitar or the ocarina." Gene smiled, and he got up, and pointed out of the window, where there was a plane docked at sea, behind it, was the famous Palm Islands.

Post by Guest Sat May 28, 2011 3:54 pm

Aimee gasped and dashed into the bathroom she turned on the shower let herself get a wash, dried her hair, put on perfume and flung on a pair of clean denim shorts and a strap black top.

"I'm ready!!!"

She panted as she realised that age had gotten ready in breakneck speed.

"I can't wait to see your house Gene, it's going to be so beautiful, and I also can't wait to see this sunset you keep going on about."

Aimee kissed his cheek and sat on the bed.

"Go get ready love."

Post by Guest Sat May 28, 2011 3:58 pm

Gene raised his eyebrows as she thundered about making herself looking more appropriate.

"Uhm.. Aimee... I don't think I need to wear anything more than a tank top and shorts to the plane which is just a minute's walk?" Gene said, and took Aimee's hand.

Very soon, they were at the plane.

"Take me to the resort, by sea and air. Teh tricks." Gene told the pilot and they got in.

The engien started and the plane started gliding on the surface of the sea, sending flakes of water up the surface.

"It's a good experience right?" Gene asked his girlfriend.

Post by Guest Sat May 28, 2011 7:39 pm

Aimee blushed a little bit and hung her head as she realised that she had made a big deal out of nothing, however, she smiled as Gene took her by the hand, lead her out of the hotel and to the sea plane which looked just as magnificent as the private jet.

Taking a seat inside it Aimee looked around.

"It's a lovely experiance, I love the sea you know, it's so beautiful and changable almost like it has emotions but of course that's a stupid thing to think."

Smiling at Gene Aimee let the flakes of water splash softly against her face.

Post by Guest Sun May 29, 2011 1:34 am

Suddenly, the plane flew up and started doing tricks in the air, and he laughed as Aimee's hand gripped him.

"It's fun, isn't it?" Gene laughed as the plane did some cartwheels.

"Wait... I see it!" Gene said, and the plane made to land, near one of the larger islands, where there was a decent-sized home near the beach which would face the sunrise, and several yachts were docked there.

"Those are my boats." Gene smiled, and when the plane landed, he took Aimee into the house.

"Well... This is..." Gene blushed.

"This is our home."

Inside, it was much like his house back in Britian, cosy-themed. But here, there were more magnificent and more expensive looking furniture, not to mention a second floor and a swimming pool outside.

Post by Guest Sun May 29, 2011 5:18 am

Aimee squeaked and shut her eyes tight not enjoying the feeling of being up in the air to try and reassure herself she gripped Genes hand tightly looking a little bit stupid in the process.

"No it is not a good feeling!!"

She yelped but as the plane landed Aimee sat there a moment just trying to regain her sensible head from that adrenaline rush just before.

"So you have boats, planes, next you'll show me your extensive car garage or something huh? But I do like boats, dont know why..."

Aimee saw Genes house in the distance and as she walked with him to it she let her mouth hang open a little, my was it lovely, so grand. Aimee took Genes hand in hers and walked into the building swearing she had spotted a swimming pool at the back.

"Our home?" she breathed before reaching up to kiss Genes lips "And what a lovely home it is Gene, you're so lucky to have it. I've never seen anything so grand."

Post by Guest Sun May 29, 2011 9:36 am

"Pity... I only have one Volkswagen car." Gene stuck out his tongue and hugged his girlfriend.

"This building is fully soundproof, so make all the noise you want. Then, bulletproof, to prevent against muggle attacks, and fully-air conditioned, so the building will remain cool at all times. Anyway, later at sunset, let's go to the beach. I want to show you something interesting." Gene said, taking off his top before pushing Aimee into the swimming pool and jumping in after her.

"Aww! My girlfriend is all wet!" He said, half-laughing.

"My home is your home." Gene smiled, and kissed her, one hand on her blonde hair and the other on her shoulder.

Kissing in the swimming pool. Definitely something new.

Post by Guest Sun May 29, 2011 8:07 pm

Aimee looked at the house and smiled, it really was magnificent and she loved it so much, a mix of modern and homely styles that normally wouldn't gel but they seemed to here. Walking out into the garden where the swimming pool was Aimee grinned, soundproof huh?

"Oh so we could do anything, as loudly as we wanted and nobody would here?"

Smile faultering a little Aimee asked:

"Is the bullet proofing needed?"

All her worries were forgotten as she was pushed into the swimming pool, gasping Aimee growled at Gene, glaring at him before softly kissing him back enjoying the feeling of kissing in the water.

"Yes I am all wet thanks to you." She giggled

Post by Guest Mon May 30, 2011 1:05 am

"The bullet proofing isn't really necessary, but it came with the sound-proofing anyway. Yes, we can be as loud as we like. Actually, it is un-necessary too. This entire island only has us for residents." Gene smiled.

Gene suddenly splashed water into her face, and faked an expression of horror.

"I AM SO SORRY! OOPS!" Gene made another splash at Aimee, and he laughed.

Post by Guest Mon May 30, 2011 4:48 am

Aimee smiled and nodded, she supposed it much just be the fact he's a guy and guys like the whole technology thing, even though they'll never use it. Gasping as Gene splashed her in the face Aimee pouted.

Grinning evilly she swam around so her feet were facing Gene and she kicked them in the water making large splashes covering Gene.

"Ooooops! I'm sorry too."

She chuckled as she stood up in the shallow end of the pool.

Post by Guest Mon May 30, 2011 12:04 pm

"Whoa!" Gene said, as he shielded his face from the water, but he was a bit slow.

"I'll race you, let's swim." Gene smirked, and went to the area where Aimee was.

He took a deep breath and nodded at Aimee, and he dived into the deeper part of the pool, and started doing the butterfly, looking at his girlfriend who was... Kind of slow.

"Come on, Aimee! Catch up with me and I'll cook! Fail, you'll cook!"

Post by Guest Mon May 30, 2011 12:41 pm

Aimee was a little bit unsettled by the idea of swimming, after all, she couldn't do so, and she looked at the deep end of the pool with a gulp, and as Gene kicked off from the pool she opened her mouth to say that she couldn't swim but he was too far away.

She bit her lip and pushed off from the side of the pool, doing the worst doggy paddle in the world, true it was slow but at least she was moving.

"I...uh!"

Was all she could say before she got scared and doggy paddled back to the shallow end.

Post by Guest Mon May 30, 2011 12:49 pm

Gene bit his lips as he saw that Aimee couldn't sleep.

"Ah..." He said embarrasingly as she couldn't swim well.

He swam back to her and gave her a towel.

"Sorry about that..." He said sadly, and toweled her hair.

"I'll do anything you want now as an apology." He sat down beside her, and waited.

(OOC: Sorry. I was told I have to practice walking -,- Wasn't angry at you D: )

Post by Guest Mon May 30, 2011 1:11 pm

Aimee stood at the shallow end of the pool and smiled shyly at Gene, she felt a little bit stupid that at her age she couldn't swim but at least Gene knew that now and she couldn't be embarrassed by telling him.

"Thanks."

She smiled as she took the towel and wrapped it around her.

"It's no problem, please don't worry about it, it's stupid for me not t able able to swim at this age."

Aimee kissed Gene's cheek and wrapped an arm around his shoulders, laying her head on his chest.

"Can I have a kiss?"

Post by Guest Mon May 30, 2011 1:20 pm

"With pleasure, Aimee." Gene smiled kindly, and kissed her lips, holding the kiss there for a while before pulling away.

"Come... Let's go to the beach." Gene smiled. The sunset was coming.

He picked up his guitar and took Aimee's hand, and settled her down near the beach head, before he started playing his guitar.

"Oh yeah, I´ll tell you something
    I think you'll understand
    When I say that something
    I wanna hold your hand
    I wanna hold your hand
    I wanna hold your hand

Oh, please, say to me
    You'll let me be your man
    and please, say to me

You'll let me hold your hand
    Now let me hold your hand
    I wanna hold your hand