Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

Business-Date

Business-Date - Page 2 Empty Re: Business-Date

Post by Guest Thu May 26, 2011 6:26 am

Aimee looked at Gene with a look of despair in her face, why on Earth would he put something like that when he knew she was going to take it the wrong way, probably because of her wild party joke, taking it as one point each she walked back over to Gene and snuggled in his arms.

"You didn't half give me a shock when you started talking like that."

She smiled flicking his nose.

"Oh still terribly angry." Aimee joked.

Enjoying the kiss that Gene placed on her lips Aimee followed his head back to place another kiss on his lips, moving away with a happy smile.

"All better now. Oh hmmmm, how about we go for a walk? My legs are getting really stiff!"

Post by Guest Thu May 26, 2011 6:37 am

As the plane touched down, Gene took Aimee's hand and they ran out of the plane.

"Alright... Let's walk then." He smiled, holding her hand and casually walking towards the exit of the airport.

"So..." Gene muttured, as they walked down the busy streets of Dubai, "that is our hotel." Gene pointed.

It was a building over a hundred floors high, and it looked magnificent.

"Come now, there's still a bit of distance in the walk." Gene smiled, and ruffled her hair playfully.

Post by Guest Thu May 26, 2011 6:43 am

When the plane began to touch down Aimee held Gene's hand tightly not liking the feeling that it produced within her again but when they had landed and they ran out of the plane together she felt so much better, to be out of the plane and walking again.

"Wow! It's so big! And it looks so....expensive."

Aimee whispered in awe looking around at all of the sights.

"Do you come here a lot Gene?"

Post by Guest Thu May 26, 2011 6:48 am

"A decent bit, yes. I come here occasionally." Gene nodded.

"The price is a bit of a rip-off, I do agree." Gene smiled, as they entered the lobby of the hotel, and immediately, he was greeted by a youth and an elderly man.

"Please, he is a very busy man. Can we sign this and get this over with?" The old man asked Gene without the slightest hint of respect.

"Alright, the paper." Gene smiled triumphantly as the old man took out a document, and Gene inked his signature on it.

"Get going!" Gene gestured to them, and dragged Aimee to get the key to the reserved room, which was on the top floor.

As they entered the lift, Gene whispered to Aimee, "What are we going to do later? Her highness?"

Post by Guest Thu May 26, 2011 6:54 am

Aimee watched the business interaction with a little bit of annoyance for the older man, he should really have more respect for Gene especially since he was doing business with him, it angered her that even though he was obviously high class he lacked the appropriate manners.

"All done?"

She smiled as she was dragged off to get the room key, Gene's eagerness making her giggle a little bit.

"Wow, the top floor?"

Aimee gasped as she looked at where they were going on the lift.

"This really is a dream. I've never been on the top floor of a place before. Oh and we can do whatever you want to Sir."

She blushed a little bit while she was saying it but Aimee managed to keep her cool.

Post by Guest Thu May 26, 2011 7:04 am

Gene looked at her and burst out laughing.

"Miss Cooper, I literally mean what YOU want to do, it doesn't necessarily have to be... Oh... You know what I mean." Gene stammered and flushed.

As they got out, he took the key and opened the room door, and stepped in, pulling Aimee into it, before making a beeline for the bed and collapsing onto it.

"This is so comfortable!" Gene said happily, as he took out his wand, and with a flick, turned on the radio for Adele's music.

Post by Guest Thu May 26, 2011 1:36 pm

Aimee smiled happily and walked into the bedroom looking around at all of the things that lay within it, it was a beautiful room and she couldn't believe she was here with Gene.

"It's just so...big and so posh!"

She grinned running her hand along one of the cabinets with a smile on her face as she did so Aimee sat next to Gene on the bed and poked him in the tummy.

"I know that silly! I was just playing along with your game Mr. Downie."

Pulling her Tongue out she smiled.

Post by Guest Thu May 26, 2011 2:13 pm

"Your the naughty one, how would I know what you cunning little girl mind is thinking?" Gene stuck out his tongue and started to tickle her, until she beat him away.

"Alright, enough fun. Let's eat something. I'll call room service. The food here is great." Gene said, picking up the hotel phone.

"Hello? Room service? I would like to have two adult-sized kabsa please? Thank you!" Gene said cheerfully, and he hung up.

"Kabsa is a traditional Saudi dish, rice dish with shrimp. It is very good." Gene said.

"Guess how much I earned just now? By signing that scrap of paper?" Gene laughed, before stretching out all ten of his fingers at the lady.

Post by Guest Thu May 26, 2011 2:21 pm

"I am offended! I'm not naughty I just have a dirty mind sometimes, it's just the way I am I can't help it."

Winking at Gene Aimee giggled and batted Gene away with her hand until she was safe from his tickles. Raising her eyebrow as Gene ordered a new meal from the room service, Aimee had no idea what that food was but as Gene described it she realised it sounded nice.

"Wow, there are so many things I don't know about the culture around here."

Thinking for a moment Aimee looked at Genes hands and guessed:

"100?"

Post by Guest Thu May 26, 2011 2:37 pm

"Now, maybe with me around, I hope I can cleanse your mind. Not you pollute mine though." Gene said hastily, though he thought the latter was more likely to happen.

"Good girl! You got it right! A hundred million!" Gene said, kissing her on the cheeks in jubiliance.

"Don't worry. Sadly, we'll only be staying in this hotel for a few hours, then, we'll be taking... Do you want a boat or seaplane to take you to my resort?" He pointed at the islands scattered around the open sea, which was shaped like a palm.

Post by Guest Thu May 26, 2011 2:44 pm

Aimee smiled as Gene spoke about trying to cleanse her mind and as nice as that thought was she knew it wasn't going to happen anytime soon and she would sadly end up corrupting Gene.

"I don't want to corrupt you, you're cute."

Winking Aimee let her jaw drop, just how rich was this guy?!

"M-m-million?! I meant singular!"

Almost feeling the need to whack her head on the wall with her stupidity Aimee stopped and listened to what Gene was saying, wow, she wouldn't have time to rest!

"You don't like to rest much do you?"

Post by Guest Thu May 26, 2011 2:54 pm

"We can rest all we like in the resort... I don't want to miss the sunset later on... And it is my so-called dream home." Gene sighed, but he then sat down beside Aimee, and held her shoulders.

"Look, if you do not want to move around, it is fine with me, we can just stay here. I'll do anything for you!" Gene said kindly, and he brought his lips to hers, before kissing briefly, and he gave a very kind smile.

"Singular? Nope, I only deal with the big stuff." Gene stuck out his tongue and poked her arm.

As the doorbell rang, Gene walked over to the door, and moments later, he returned with two plates, where its fragrance was going around the room.

"Eat the shrimps together with the rice. They taste best like this." Gene smiled, placing the plate on her lap.

He then placed a CD he brought to the hotel into the CD player, and it started playing Billy Joel's I'm Moving Out.

He then dimmed the lights in the room.

"Was this scene familiar? Aimee?" Gene smiled warmly, as he sat down beside Aimee on the bed, the plate in his hand.

Post by Guest Thu May 26, 2011 3:19 pm

Aimee sighed happily and snuggled into Gene's chest as he hugged her to him, she loved being around him she felt so relaxed, she was wondering just how beautiful this dream home of his was going to be and she closed her eyes to think about it.

"I can't wait to see this house of yours Gene...it sounds beautiful."

Shaking her head a little with a short laugh Aimee poked Gene's nose.

"I didn't say it was a bad thing did I? I like lots of exersice no problem for me dear."

As soon as the food entered the room Aimee's stomach growled, she hadn't even known she was that hungry but the smell of the food drove her wild and she just wanted to taste some of it, taking a plate and fork from Gene she did as instructed and mixed the prawn and the rice together.

"Mmmmm this tastes lovely."

Aimee declared and she blushed as the lights were lowered once more.

"I do remember it yes. Cute and romantic with the perfect person to share it with."

Post by Guest Thu May 26, 2011 3:26 pm

Gene smiled as she ate the dish, he then took up his own fork to taste the dish.

"Yep... It's great." Gene said, and continued eating the dish, occasionally casting a glance at Aimee to see whether she required anything.

"Are you thirsty?" Gene asked, and he looked at the blonde.

Gene ate about half his dish before placing it aside, and lying on the bed.

"I need ze rest though." Gene asked, half-laughing. The mind was willing, but the flesh was weak.

Post by Guest Fri May 27, 2011 7:12 am

Aimee quickly ate most of the dish but then her throat went a bit dry both with the spices and the heat so when Gene asked if she wanted a drink she nodded her consent, wondering if it would be wine again or something non alcoholic she waited patiently for it to arrive.

"Awwwww poor Gene Genie."

Aimee purred stroking his hair as he lay down on the bed, moving the abandoned dish to one side so it wouldn't go everywhere.

"Why don't you sleep then? I'm sure I can wait to see this island until tomorrow yes?"

Post by Guest Fri May 27, 2011 8:24 am

Gene forced himself up, and went to room service again.

"I'd like two Pepsis... Thank you." Gene placed the phone down, and went to wash his face.

"Nope, I'm not down yet." He said insistently, and when the drink arrived, he handed one to Aimee, and asked her, "Need anything else? A boyfriend is here to care for his girlfriend."

He cuddled Aimee, and kissed her cheeks, stroking her smooth hair.

Post by Guest Fri May 27, 2011 1:23 pm

Aimee smiled gently as he heaved himself up to go and speak to the room service waiters, when gene went to wash his face Aimee rummaged around in her carry on bag and took out her pyjama's slipping the tank top and shorts on while he was busy.

"Ahhh thank you. I'm so thirsty!"

She took the drink from him and popped open the lid drinking most of the can in one go she was that thirsty.

"No I don't need anything else, I just want lots of hugs and maybe to fall asleep watching a film or something."

Aimee grinned and snuggled into Gene's chest laying her head on his chest and reaching her lips up to kiss his lips softly as he played with her hair making her purr happily.

Post by Guest Fri May 27, 2011 1:32 pm

"Wow. You wear tank tops to bed? That's kinda like me." Gene smiled, taking off his shirt and slipping on a tank top in front of Aimee.

"Oh... You sure you want to fall asleep watching a film?" Gene smirked, and played with her hair, stroking it and cuddling her at the same time. As he was kissed, he bent down and kissed her on the lips again, before resuming the task of playing with her hair.

(OOC: DON'T YOU DARE JUST BECAUSE IT WAS MY GF'S DARE)

Post by Guest Fri May 27, 2011 1:39 pm

Aimee smiled happily at Gene, blushing a tad as she saw him change into his tank top but as he began to play with her hair again she purred louder and wrapped her arms around Gene's waist hugging him closer to her and as she lay her head on his chest Aimee could hear his heart beat in his chest.

"Hmmms, now this is tempting Gene, I thought you were like, not into the whole physical thing."

She winked kissing him softly once more.

"However I thought you were tired."

Post by Guest Fri May 27, 2011 1:50 pm

"Oh, I don't know. It is part of your corruption progress I guess." Gene winked, his hands travelling down to her waist, and he kissed her cheek, before giving slow, gentle, love bites on her neck, all these was new to him.

He then moved his hands to her shorts and started rubbing her.

"Well, is this answer enough to your question, Miss Cooper?" Gene replied lovingly.

Post by Guest Fri May 27, 2011 1:57 pm

Aimee smiled a little as Gene kissed up and down her neck, her breath catching in her throat as she felt him lightly nip at her neck giving her a few choice love bites to keep, pouting a little Aimee returned the favour kissing slowly up and down Gene's neck before biting down hard on his skin and creating a large love bite.

"Oh but corruption is fun! See how much you're enjoying yourself."

She smiled before Aimee closed her eyes with the sensation of Gene rubbing her and she slipped her hands up his tank top moving her hands over his skin lightly tracing his muscles before raking her fingers down his back to pull him closer to her.

"I think that just about answers it..."

Post by Guest Fri May 27, 2011 2:08 pm

Gene took off his tank top and pulled up Aimee's.

"Oh... Wow..." Gene muttered, and he started to stroke Aimee's b*****s gently, before gently biting on her ni****, and sucking it.

"Mhm..." Gene muttered, and he pulled down his shorts, revealing his c*** straining against his underwear.

"You want to do anything?" Gene smirked, his face red.

Post by Guest Fri May 27, 2011 2:17 pm

Feeling her top getting pulled off Aimee blushed a little and hugged herself closer to Gene enjoying the feel of his skin on her own, nuzzling his neck with her nose she kissed his collar bone gently nibbling on it and creating a small patch of red.

Gasping as she felt Gene suck at her Aimee entwined her fingers in his hair and arched her back with the pleasure she was feeling, and as she saw Gene pulling down his shorts she blushed a little bit more seeing just how much he was 'enjoying' what they were doing.

Smirking a little bit Aimee kissed his lips roughly letting a hand stray down in between his legs and gently stroking him.

"It all depends if you want to do something Gene, I know how nervous you get."

Post by Guest Fri May 27, 2011 2:23 pm

Gene nodded, and he leaned forward to pat Aimee on the shoulder.

"I'm sure of it. Your the one. I love you, Aimee." Gene said, kissing her on the lips, and continued to play with her cleavage, while awaiting for her to act.

Post by Guest Fri May 27, 2011 2:27 pm

Aimee smirked and kissed Gene back gently as he kissed her and continued to play with her breasts, sighing happily she slunk down his body kissing from his lips, to lick the shell of his ear, kissing softly down his neck, down his chest resting just above his waistline of his underwear.

Winking at Gene Aimee bit the elastic of his boxers and pulled them down, before he could do anything else Aimee grinned and took him into her mouth, gently sucking him and running her tongue along his entire length moaning a little with him in her mouth at the feeling of him being there.

After a few minutes she took herself away and stipped herself of her shorts.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 10:43 am