Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

Business-Date

Business-Date - Page 4 Empty Re: Business-Date

Post by Guest Mon May 30, 2011 1:30 pm

Aimee smiled as Gene kissed her and she moved with him as he took her over to the beach, when Gene got out his guitar she blushed a little bit she knew what was coming and it was so romantic. As Gene begun to play Aimee smiled and giggled a little bit, the song was so beautiful and with the sunset falling around her it was just too perfect.

"Oh Gene, it was such a beautiful song."

She smiled reaching forward to peck his lips.

"The whole setting is beautiful."

Aimee hugged herself closer to Gene.

"And the person I'm sharing it with is beautiful too."

Post by Guest Mon May 30, 2011 1:34 pm

"You know... This thing about romantic... I came up with it yesterday. Look at that setting sun... Beautiful right? Wait." Gene smiled, and picking up his phone, he pressed a button and he hung up.

"Watch, my love."

Suddenly, ten seaplanes took off from the water and flew towards the sun, and wrote the following letters in the air.

"G-E-N-E <3 A-I-M-E-E"

Gene held Aimee closer to him, and kissed her lips.

"It is really nice isn't it?" Gene smiled, and suddenly, from the horizon, fireworks shot up.

"Sigh... I hope it can be like this or better everyday."

Post by Guest Mon May 30, 2011 1:38 pm

As Gene went on his phone Aimee frowned a little bit, tilting her head to one side, what was he up to? Normally when he used that it was for business purposes only. What business could he need to do right now?

"Okay..."

Aimee stuttered a little nervous about what was happening but as she looked into the sky she gasped, her hands flew to her mouth and watched as the sea planes spelt out their message to her. Gene really was such a special guy.

"GENE! It's so wonderful! Oh! Oh my it's so romantic!"

She grinned and kissed Gene's lips passionately, just not believing what he had done for her.

"Every day will be nice as long as you're in it Gene, I hope thats the same for you."

Post by Guest Mon May 30, 2011 1:47 pm

Gene smiled as he saw Aimee's reaction.

"Oh... Of course... I don't know what I will ever do without you." Gene said, and looked at her in the eye.

"Now, I am going to sing you another song, with those fireworks shooting in the air." And he strummed the guitar.

"There is freedom within
    There is freedom without
    Try to catch the deluge in a paper cup
    There's a battle ahead
    Many battles are lost
    But you'll never reach the end of the road
    While you're traveling with me..." Gene looked at his girlfriend as he broke into song again.

"Hey now, hey now
    Don't dream it's over
    Hey now, hey now
    When the world comes in
    They come, they come
    To build a wall between us
    We know they won't win" Gene put down his guitar and hugged her shyly, before taking her hand and they sat down at the beach.

"This is beautiful isn't it? I should have planned something nicer. Sorry, my love." Gene said sadly, looking at the fireworks in the darkening skies.

Post by Guest Mon May 30, 2011 2:02 pm

Aimee blushed again as Gene began to play the guitar once more, the song that came out of his lips making her heart beat so fast in her chest that Aimee began to feel a little light headed, she couldn't believe this was happening it was all too romantic, all to perfect.

"Gene..."

Was all she could say, happy tears rolling down her cheeks as she embraced Gene tightly, this was all a dream to her and she never wanted to wake up from it.

As Aimee was moved to sit down at the beach she placed her finger over Gene's lips, this day couldn't be any more special and she didn't know what he could have planned to be nicer.

"This day has been wonderful Gene, there is nothing you could have done to have made it better I assure you."

Post by Guest Mon May 30, 2011 2:10 pm

"Don't cry! Silly!" Gene said, and wiped her tears away.

"Wait... Have you heard this?"

Without his guitar, he sang.

"Oh... It's a good excuse for me to be nice to you. Baby, I know what to do, baby, I~ I will love you... i'll love you.... I'll love you... So... Won't you be my valentine? Give me such sweet kisses all the time... Be my... Be my... Valentine." Gene sang, and he laid Aimee's hand on his lap as he stroked her hair.

"What you like to do, I know not. But I will find out. I love you Aimee." Tears of his own streaming down his cheek.

"You want to do a barbeque?" Gene asked, kissing her forehead.

Post by Guest Mon May 30, 2011 2:18 pm

Aimee's tears were not helped as Gene began to sing another song, this time without the guitar, the sound of his voice just singing against the soft breeze set her off again and this time she sobbed, quite loudly, she couldn't believe she had found someone she loved, and that they loved her back this equally.

"Gene, I don't know what I did to deserve you. I love you so much."

She sniffled laying her head on Gene's chest as he stroked her hair, only moving to wipe away his tears from his face.

"Hush, don't cry."

Aimee giggled through her tears:

"A BBQ, really?"

Post by Guest Mon May 30, 2011 2:22 pm

"Maybe because you accepted me pointing a wand at you in Diagon Alley?" Gene said, laughing, wiping his tears away.

"Wait, I'll get the barbeque set." Gene got up, and took out his bag of frozen chicken, marshmellows and a picnic basket before making his way back.

Gene laid out the picnic blanket beside Aimee, and went to start a fire some distance back.

He then took out plates and cutlery and placed them on the mat.

"You lead the barbeque! Your the lady!" Gene grinned, eyeing that chicken.

Post by Guest Mon May 30, 2011 2:28 pm

"That'll be a story, so how did you two lovebirds meet? Well Gene pulled his wand out at me, and her then defended me from a bear attack so of course I fell head over heels in love with him,"

Aimee chuckled a little only Gene could be crying one minute then suggesting food the next, she sat there as she was told to while he went and set up the BBQ, to be honest Aimee wasn't really that hungry she still had a lot of jet lag from the flight.

"Mmmm, smells lovely!"

She gushed as the meat cooked on the fire, eyeing up the marshmallows for smores later on in the meal.

"I think i'll have this."

Aimee smiled taking one of the peices of chicken.

Post by Guest Tue May 31, 2011 2:42 am

Gene grinned and took another piece of chicken, ang grilled it over the fire.

The firework barrages had not ended yet.

"The fireworks look even nicer in this night sky..." Gene smiled, grilling the chicken over the fire.

"Hey, Aimee. Just wondering, have you liked anyone else before?" Gene asked shyly.

Aimee was his first, and it was kind of funny.

Post by Guest Tue May 31, 2011 9:34 am

Aimee smiled as Gene began to cook the chicken and it smelled really beautiful and she couldn't wait to eat it. Eyes gazed up into the night sky, fireworks still splashing across it lighting up her eyes as well as the inky black sky.

"It looks wonderful, almost like the sky is being painted..."

At Genes last question she knew she should be honest about her feelings, after all she was in love with Gene and she had never been in live before.

"I've been attracted to other people, I've had a few dates but I've never been in love before, I've not felt the way I feel with you with anyone else."

Post by Guest Tue May 31, 2011 12:08 pm

"Oh... You had an experience in dating?" Gene asked, bowing his head as he grilled the chicken.

"I guess I should tell you, you took the first of most of me." Gene said, wondering if his choice of words were right.

"I mean, your my first girlfriend, took my first kiss... so on... So on..." Gene smiled. Somehow, just being near to her filled his heart with a warmness, something that would keep you pushing on even if the going gets tough. She symbolized hope to him.

"Either way, I just want to say this. One day, should you fall for someone else... I got nothing to say... I know I am not perfect..." Gene said, a slight tinge of sadness in his voice.

Post by Guest Tue May 31, 2011 1:32 pm

Aimee grinned sheepishly at Gene she didn't want to come across as spreading herself around but she had in fact had lots of dates, but never a second date with the same guy, mostly because she hadn't liked any of them that much, she had been looking for the one, and she had found him.

"And you have no idea how much that means to me, of course you have had most of me as well, everything bar my first kiss, it's safe to say that even though I have dated other guys none of them are even half of you."

She walked over to Gene, placed her hand on his cheek to make him look towards her, Aimee stared deeply into his eyes.

"I love YOU Gene. You and only you."

Aimee kissed his lips softly.

"I'm not perfect either. I'm so lucky to have you."

Post by Guest Tue May 31, 2011 2:30 pm

Gene smiled as Aimee assured him of her love.

"You mean none of them are half as crazy as me?" Gene smiled, as he lifted up the chicken.

"Aimee... Try this." Gene said, after he took a bite and found it appealing to his sense of taste.

"Well... Pupil dilation, Aimee! You are hiding something! Let me guess... You have had lots of dates?" Gene said jokingly, wildly aiming his humour sensor in his head.

Post by Guest Tue May 31, 2011 2:55 pm

Aimee blushed a little bit and smiled at Gene through her hair that had been blown by the breeze in front of her face as she stood on the beach.

"Well, none of them would care enough for me to try and save me from a bear thats all I'm saying."

She looked as Gene took bite of the chicken and after he had done so she nibbled at it, grinning when it tasted lovely, one of the best ways to cook chicken that she had ever come across, she would have to have BBQ chicken more often.

"It's lovely Gene!"

Aimee blushed again and turned her head away.

"Why must we speak of things that do not matter now, but yes if you want to hear me say it I'm not as pure as you, I've been aroud on dates with my fair share of men. Are you satisfied now?"

She asked, her voice cracking.

Post by Guest Tue May 31, 2011 3:01 pm

Gene gave a small smile, and moved closer to Aimee.

"Look here, Aimee." Gene said, turning her shoulder.

"I love you. I don't care if you went in and out of prison a few hundred times, killed my favourite singers, or bombed my toilet. Point is, I do not CARE what you did before in the past. What matters, is now. Us." Gene said, and planted a kiss on her soft lips.

"Do I have to make a vow?" Gene said, and he got into a kneeling position.

"I, Gene Christopher Downie, pledge eternal loyalty, faith, love into my... Hm... Future wife, and I shall devote my entire life to her, and care for her like I will to myself. As heaven as our witness..." Gene's voice faded, and he kissed Aimee's cheek.

"I will love Aimee Cooper."

Post by Guest Tue May 31, 2011 3:11 pm

Aimee loked deep into Gene's eyes as he spoke to her, he annoyance was slowly melting away and it ebed away altogether when he began to joke with her, but she knew that he was serious, although she had no intention of blowing up his toilet.

"I love you too Gene."

She whispered not believing how eloquent and romantic this speech was, just when she thought her heart couldn't get any fuller or her cute meter get any wider readings, Gene got down on his knee and when he called her his future wife Aimee squeaked and jumped on Gene hugging him softly.

"Oh Gene! You want me to be your wife? We've only been going out about a week."

Aimee teased tapping his nose.

"I love, and will always love Gene Christopher Downie"

Post by Guest Tue May 31, 2011 3:17 pm

Gene smiled at Aimee.

"I think, after we eat, we should go to sleep." Gene yawned.

"You eat, I'll give you live entertainment." Gene smiled, passing her the plate of chicken which Gene bothered to cut up for her.

He took out an ocarina, and started playing a happy tune.

Ocarinas were made for happy songs, and he has been playing it for 20 over years now, since a child.

"Ocarinas were called the music of life, did you know that?" He asked, before playing again.

Post by Guest Tue May 31, 2011 3:27 pm

Aimee nodded, she didn't know if it was the warmth from the fire, the full stomach or the breeze that sleepily wafted across her body that made her keep drifting off into sleep. Smiling dreamily at Gene she ate the chicken he had cut up for her, the music making her even more sleepy.

"You're really good at playing that Gene, how long have you been doing so?"

She ate up the rest of the chicken and smiled again at Gene laying on her back, looking up at the stars dancing across the sky.

"I did not know that no, but it's music is so happy and carefree I can imagine it would be so."

Post by Guest Wed Jun 01, 2011 12:14 pm

Gene stopped playing the ocarina, and looked up into the sky, laying on her back.

"Twenty years, Aimee." Gene sighed, some of his childhood memories coming back to him.

"Aimee... Did you like the trip this time? You see, I am always willing to plan another date to another place just to spend time with my loved one. As a matter of fact, I was thinking of showing you Berlin, Germany if you wanted. Or my private army, if you want." Gene smiled, stroking her hair, to help her in falling asleep.

"Gosh... I love you so much."

Post by Guest Wed Jun 01, 2011 12:51 pm

Aimee smiled, as Gene came to sit beside her she almost expected him to start playing with her hair but she couldn't stop the loud purring that came from her throat as he did so, sighing happily and completely content here with the man she loved and having an amazing day Aimee reached up to kiss his cheek.

"I've had, the best day ever. And I would love to go on another trip with you. But...I can't help but feel like I should be doing something for you I mean you're spending all this money on me and I can't spend any on you. IS there anything you want from me?"

She purred again nuzzling her head further into Genes hand.

"I love you too Gene, very very much."

Post by Guest Wed Jun 01, 2011 1:04 pm

"Then let's go to Russia then. Where I can show you something. Well, maybe just treat me nicer?" Gene stuck out his tongue, knowing full well the extent of kindness that Aimee was showing him.

"Sleep, Aimee. Sleep." Gene said, and when her eyes closed, Gene smiled, and laid down at the mat beside her, looking at her for a moment before drifting into his own sleep.

"Russia... Siberia... That's where we will be going next." Gene mumbled before he fell asleep.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 7:25 pm