Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

This heart won't be walked on

Monae Sterling
    Monae Sterling
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

This heart won't be walked on Empty This heart won't be walked on

Post by Monae Sterling Sun Dec 02, 2012 11:13 pm

Tossing back her blonde hair, she knelt down to pick up a guitar. Strumming some chords, she tested the sound. It was a beautiful guitar -brown with a gold snake along the neck- but it wasn't her guitar. Besides, she didn't have the money or room to get another guitar. Hers was just fine.

Playing kiss tomorrow goodbye by Luke Bryan, Monae forgot the world and started humming along with the melody. She softly sang the words, too low for anybody to hear.
    Camille Fortescue
    Camille Fortescue
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

This heart won't be walked on Empty Re: This heart won't be walked on

Post by Camille Fortescue Sat Jan 05, 2013 1:57 am

It was safe to say that, in 2057, CDs were old news. Maybe not to wizards, but to muggles? Definitely. Being the daughter of a muggleborn - a rich one -, she got to have all sorts of muggle technologies. iPods of the latest generation, fancy music players, the best headphones. . . she had them all.

For some reason, however, she loved buying CD's. And if that meant going to Port Durmstrang, of all places, then be it.

As her eyes glazed over the old Hate Potion* record in her hands, the sound of a guitar playing made them search the store until she spotted a blonde girl with the instrument in hand.

She'd always wanted to learn how to play the instrument, but ended up putting it off and, when she remembered, had no time. Her feet took her to where the girl was and she watched her for a few minutes, her cd still in hand, of course.

[*] i do not own the band Hate Potion. credit to Jules [Jewels5 on fanfiction / itatemyhand on tumblr]
    Monae Sterling
    Monae Sterling
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Monae Sterling Sun Jan 06, 2013 11:58 pm

Still playing, Monae's lips quirked a bit as the stranger started watching her play. Deciding to play a different song, she started playing I pray for you by Jaron. "I pray your brakes go out when your going downhill," She sang, her smile a bit bigger now. Monae finished the song in a fancy picking pattern, then looked at the girl.

Sometimes, it is o.k to show off.

"Do you know how to play?" Monae asked, looking at the CD in the girls hands. She was curious at what band was on the cd.
    Camille Fortescue
    Camille Fortescue
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Camille Fortescue Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:12 pm

Camille listened to the new song carefully, a smirk spreading at the lyrics. She'd never heard the song before, but she was loving it. Oh, that would be the perfect song for some people she knew.

She shook her head at the girl's question, "Oh, I wish. Never seem to find the time, or the right person to teach me." Her mother knew how to play - but see if she ever had time or patience for anything motherly.

"Hate Potion," she held up the CD when she followed the girl's stare, "Do you know them? They're really good, probably my favorite wizard band."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:47 am