Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

Forbidden? (Open)

Forbidden? (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Forbidden? (Open)

Post by Guest Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:30 pm

Jake blinked stupidly as the girl spoke and began walking away. It doesn't matter if I can hear their thoughts or not, I'll Never understand girls!. He shook his head again.

"Wait!" He quickly caught up to the girl, touching her arm lightly to stop her.

He concentrated hard on blocking out all oustide thoughts to his mind, not wanting to secretly impose on her thoughts once more. "I'm sorry for whatever I did or said or interrupted." He spoke quickly with a mixtue of regret and confusion in his eyes. "I was just a little. . .off, you know?" He half smiled and nodded to the dead beast.

"What's your name anyway? and what can I do to make up this offense to you m'lady?" He said bowing deeply and dramatically with a playful grin breaking through his bloody face.

His humor was broken as the boy spoke, "What's your problem kid? Thanks for helping me and all but you don't need to be so bloody rude!" His blue eyes showing anger for the first time. He scoffed, "at least you live up to our houses expectations in that respect."

Jake took a deep, steadying breath and stubbed his cigarette out on the floor with his shoe. "Look, I just got to this school. I'm not trying to make enemies or problems and I wasn't trying to lead that thing to you. I would never put the lives of others in danger willingly. If you couldn't hear me I was trying to warn you guys to run from back there so you wouldn't have to face it."

He rubbed his temples and continued. "Let's just start over?" His eyes pleaded with them. He patted his chest lightly, "Hello, I'm Jacob," he turned to Fang. "Nice to meet you, Fang and thank you so much for saving my life! I definitely owe you one! . . .or more like a million." He smiled hoping he could somehow melt their icy demeanors.

((OOC: well good sir, if you read my profile you can see that Jacob-Isaiah is in fact 16, and more advanced than your character (if all your charry's training is from Hogwarts, if not, fine you're more advanced but there's no reason to expect someone to know as much as you when you've had extra training you know?) as far as spell work goes, due to his intense previous studies at home. and ever heard of a natural legilimens? I mean if you're really opposed to it I can cut it out here but it's been a part of my character since his creation.))

Post by Guest Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:39 pm

Loviise looked up from her gaze at the floor and smiled softly at Jake, she had thought that she had upset him and he seemed to have forgiven her so she stopped and a small blush (all the blush she could actually muster) spread across her cheeks and a flattered chuckled escaped her lips as he bowed to her and she tilted her head up so he could see her blue eyes.

"I too am sorry...forgive me for being so rude before, my name is Loviise Kova...I am glad zat you are okay and zat that creature did not hurt you."

Running her hand through her hair she watched the interaction between the two boys with wide eyes, they were fighting! Were they going to hit each other!? She hoped not and she knew that she did not have the strength to stop them and she could not use her powers because then...then she would be discovered and that was not good.

"Uh please, let us just forget about zis yes? Ve have been through a lot vat with zis attack, maybe ve should relax yes?"

Loviise placed a hand on Fangs shoulder and squuezed it softly.

Post by Guest Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:59 pm

"Thanks." He smiled softly to Lovi before turning to look back to Jacob. He frowned. "Kid? Don't patronise me i was rude because you hurt my friend and that's not cool with me. Besides I'm German we're not the nicest people you can meet especially if you meet a slytherin one." He said wiping a leaf off his shoulder.

"Good then we'll get along fine. Enemies are not good to have." He said waving his hand. "Let's forget about it but a future tip you cannot out run them, dodge yes but not run. Next time try hitting them in the back of the neck just here..." He said pointing to the spot of his neck. "...it will knock them out long enough for you to get away."

"Your welcome and don't mention it." He smiled. "So what brought you out to the forest anyway?" He asked hoping for a change of subject.

(OOC no you don't understand everyone has to start in their first year we don't have enough people to jump to whatever year we want otherwise i wouldn't be a second year. And if you did want to be a natural legilimens you would have to ask the headmaster since it would count as a power.)

Post by Guest Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:23 pm

Loviise smiled softly and began to feel more at ease, she felt like the boy wasn't mad at her any more and that he was not going to fight with Fang so that was something that she was greatful for, after all, she wouldn't have known how to deal with what was happening and would have probably given herself away.

"I am glad zat ve can get along after zat."

She wound her fingers in her hair and bent her head once more looking at the floor shyly.

"A place to zink? Or a place to explore?"

Lovisse mused quietly.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 12:01 pm