Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

May music rest your souls

May music rest your souls - Page 5 Empty Re: May music rest your souls

Post by Guest Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:21 pm

Gene sighed and sat up, and he pulled down his underwear, revealing his hardening member.

"Do whatever you want. Just make sure we both enjoy it to the max. Whatever you do... Keep me entertained." Gene growled, and forced his member into her open mouth.

Post by Guest Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:27 pm

Aimee squeaked a little not expecting this sudden desire to flare up in Gene but she was glad that it did, after all, it gave her so much more confidence in what she was doing, closing her lips around him while he was still in her mouth Aimee sucked a little on him passing her tongue up and down his length while moaning to send vibrations down him. She kept this up, looking up into his eyes to keep eye contact going while she worked on him.

Post by Guest Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:33 pm

Gene threw his head back as Aimee sucked him off, and he thrust his member into her, causing her to gag slightly.

"Mhm... Yes... Suck it... Suck it..." Gene growled and when he felt that his climax was building, he withdrew from Aimee's mouth, and unbuttoning her shirt, placed his erect member between them and thrusted.

"I said... Keep me entertained." Gene hissed.

Post by Guest Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:36 pm

Aimee groaned as she was pulled away from Gene when she was so sure that she was going to get him to finish, letting him unbutton her shirt she slid it off her shoulders and climbed on top of Gene, her legs either side of his hips and as she felt him place himself inside her she moaned loudly thrusting herself down onto him at the same time he thrusted himself up.

"Mmm I am sorry if I wasnt entertaining enough my love, I did tell you you should tell me what to do..."

Aimee moaned softly and lowered herself so that their bodies touched.

Post by Guest Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:43 pm

Gene continued his rapid thrusting into Aimee and he moaned.

"Your so tight..." Gene hissed and he placed his mouth firmly over her erect cleavage, sucked on it, and using his tongue to lick the tip of the sensitive area there, and then, grinning, he gently bit it.

Post by Guest Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:47 pm

Aimee moaned too as Gene continued to thrust into her, and with the pleasure of him pleasing her cleavage Aimee cried out in pleasure arching her back even more and letting her thrusts become a little faster, she instincitvely tightened herself around him as the pleasure washed over her but she kept going wanting more and more, satisfied by the small sounds that he was making.

"Mmmm and you're so big Gene...if feels good yes?"

Aimee breathed.

Post by Guest Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:09 pm

"It feels bloody good. I agree." Gene moaned and he thrust himself into her even harder than before, and feeling himself to climax, he stood up and he rubbed his erect member and came all over Aimee's face.

"How do you feel? Tired or round two?" Gene whispered into her ear.

Post by Guest Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:13 pm

Aimee moaned in frustration as Gene pulled himself out of her and she almost made him push himself back in but she gasped as she felt something she thought she would never ever feel, reaching up to touch her face Aimee smirked and got a tissue to wipe it off, still smirking she shoved Gene onto his back and straddled his hips.

"Oh I could never tire of this."

She whispered as she softly, teasingly, moved her hips against his own.

Post by Guest Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:27 pm

"Oh?" Gene smiled, and moaned when Aimee straddled him.

"You ride me now. And be as wild as you want. All the more it will make me... More active..." Gene grinned and buried his face in her cleavage, pulling at her cleavage, and having one hand in her hair, he grabbed it and kissed her lips.

Post by Guest Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:30 pm

Aimee growled and slipped Gene into her again, still moaning when he entered her even when it was of her own free will, she rode on him slowly at first getting used to him and then she began to sharply thrust her hips downwards onto his own, raking her fingers down his chest and she followed them with kisses and bites to his flesh groaning as she worked his length against her sweet spot.

"This wild enough or do you want more...?"

Post by Guest Sat Jul 02, 2011 1:52 pm

Gene moaned and smiled as Aimee threw him that question.

"You can get wilder?" Gene smiled.

Post by Guest Sat Jul 02, 2011 7:26 pm

Aimee nodded her head and gripped Gene's thighs with her legs as she rode him to give her a better grip on him, smiling she leant down and placed soft kisses on his lips, contrasting the roughness of the thrusts with the softness of the kisses to create a hopefully nice feeling for him.

"I can...if you want me to."

Post by Guest Sun Jul 03, 2011 12:32 am

Gene gasped, and nodded.

"Show me your wildest, Aimee!" Gene groaned.

After a while, he came.

"I love you, Aimee."

Post by Guest Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:29 am

As Gene came Aimee relaxed and let her body snuggle into Gene's, moving off his hips she sighed happily, worn out from the activity they had just done, curling up on the sofa Aimee felt sleepy again like she always did after things like this.

"I love you to Gene."

Giving him an eskimo kiss Aimee whispered:

"Like a lot."

Post by Guest Mon Jul 04, 2011 2:35 am

Gene sighed happily and got up, getting dressed and he pulled a blanket over Aimee as he got to cook some simple food, in his context, which was really spaghetti and when he was done cooking, he placed a plate on the end table beside the sofa, and he sat beside his wife, stroking her hair, admiring her beauty.

"Aimee Downie... I wonder if she really knows that I want to express my love, but I can't do it well..." He muttered.

Post by Guest Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:25 am

Stirring a little in her sleep as she felt Gene playing with her hair Aimee nuzzled against him, waking but not yet completely ready to move as she felt him sitting next to her, she liked the fact that they could go from upset, to love making, to normal in a matter of a few hours, it showed how good their relationship was.

"Gene, you shouldn't assume I'm asleep you know."

Aimee whispered softly.

Post by Guest Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:43 am

"Your awake... Did you hear what I said?" Gene laid down beside his wife and continued to stroke her hair.

"I really love you. But I promise you, I'll just put it in simple words, to treat you well. Treasure you and never let you go." He sighed and kissed her cheek, before offering to feed her the spaghetti.

Post by Guest Mon Jul 04, 2011 1:59 pm

Nodding her head Aimee did hear what he had said but she didn't understand what the problem was, she knew that Gene loved her, he took her on holiday virtually every week, gave her anything she asked for, she knew that she was loved.

"Gene, you need to think better of yourself. All I ask for is for hugs and kisses and for you to tell me you love me, you need prove nothing, I KNOW you love me."

Eating the spaghetti off the fork Aimee rubbed her tummy and asked for some more.

Post by Guest Mon Jul 04, 2011 2:17 pm

Gene fed her more spaghetti and smiled weakly.

"I don't think I express myself well, that's all." Gene commented and when the plate of spaghetti was finished, he took her by the hand and got in the car.

"I need a nice drive down country. The air will do me some good." Gene coughed, and he turned around.

"Aimee. Get the portable cooking set. Your cooking." He smirked.

Post by Guest Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:45 am

Aimee nommed the spaghetti off the spoon and smiled, he really was a great cook, she couldn't eat anything but his cooking now, if she did she noted the difference massively. Gene thought so badly of himself and Aimee wanted him to become more confident.

"Well I do. And I'm the one you're trying to express it to so neh."

She pulled out her tongue again and Aimee giggled.

"As you wish Gene, a nice walk always is good for a bit of time out and relaxation."

Pouting indignantly before laughing Aimee went back and got the portable cooking stuff, not that fazed by having to cook.

"Alright then, prepare to be amazed by my awesome baked potatoes."

Post by Guest Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:52 am

"Oh, that's nice." Gene smiled.

"I look forward to it with breathless anticipation." Gene joked, and he started the engine and drove out of the house, and onto the road which led to a long stretch of road. Gene pushed a button and the roof of the car retracted, revealing the night sky.

Gene turned on the radio, and surprisingly, the music was-

"Fly me to the moon... And let me play among the stars..."

Post by Guest Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:36 pm

Getting into the car Aimee looked around at the scenery as they passed it, the stars in the night sky sparkling, the soft wind flipping her hair back made her giggle and her skin become cool and softer to the touch.

"Where are we going love?"

Smiling Aimee wondered if they would see anyone interesting while they were out and she was happy to be with Gene and spend time with him.

Post by Guest Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:42 pm

Gene made a bend and drove onto a meadow and got out, and he conjured up a mat.

Gene collapsed onto the mat, and dragged Aimee down with him, laughing.

"Now, show me what you can do with a cooking set." Gene smiled, ruffling her hair, and he sat up when the breeze blew across the meadow, it was so cooling... So.. Relaxing.

Post by Guest Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:04 pm

Aimee giggled as she was pulled down onto the mat by Gene, hugging him for a moment just resting under the cool gaze of the stars she reluctanlu got up and assembled the portable cooking set.

"Youre going to enjoy this...it's our families special recipe."

Chopping up root vegetables, parsnips carrots and potatoes before adding them to a simmering saucepan of stock Aimee then chopped up the shank of beef adding the cubes into the pan before covering and leaving to cook.

"Scotch Stew were going to be having tonight my love, with bread and butter."

Post by Guest Wed Jul 06, 2011 5:51 am

Gene smiled and nodded.

"I hope that your cooking is good indeed. I have very high expectations for food." Gene stuck out his tongue.

"I doubt we will have any leftovers though." Gene smiled.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 10:32 am