Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

May music rest your souls

May music rest your souls - Page 6 Empty Re: May music rest your souls

Post by Guest Wed Jul 06, 2011 7:57 am

Aimee got up from her perch on the grass to go and check on how the stew was doing, sighing alittle she turned up the heat to speed up the process a little bit, when of course the recipe has said so.

"Wow Gene! Talk about pressuring a girl."

She giggled and stirred the stew, before placing the lid back on and starting to slice the tiger bread.

"I should hope so, you need to eat up to be a big strong man."

Post by Guest Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:36 am

(OOC: TIGER bread? O.O)

"No pressure!" Gene laughed and kissed her on the mouth, gently, before holding the kiss a little longer and then pulling away.

"How's that for pressure?" Gene smiled, and held her hand as she stirred the stew.

"Aren't I already strong?" Gene smirked and flexed his arms, revealing his swollen bicep, before laughing and hugging her wife.

"You need to eat to be a healthy, beautiful lady."

Post by Guest Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:42 am

Aimee smiled into the kiss, holding it as long as Gene did and loving every moment of it, although it did distract her from making the stew, poking him on the nose as she broke off Aimee moved to hurry him to the mat.

"Thats not pressure at all love."

Winking Aimee turned the heat off and spooned the stew into two bowls, with two slices of tiger bread for each bowl.

"Dinner is served!"

She laughed happily and poked Gene's bicep.

"No harm in keeping that strength up is there?"

Post by Guest Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:40 am

Gene smiled, placing a caring hand on her shoulder.

"I can't pressure you at all, can I?" Gene smiled, running a hand through her smooth blonde hair.

Gene smiled and placed a spoonful of stew into his mouth, and he fell silent, looking at Aimee.

"So... It is not bad." Gene smiled, laughing at her relived look.

Post by Guest Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:21 am

Aimee smiled and waited for Gene to taste her food, she knew it wouldn't be as good as his but still it was better then going to that muggle restaurant McDonalds, everytime Aimee ate there she felt sick.

"Not bad?"

Her smile widened a little and she ate some herself.

"Aye, it's satisfactory. I blame it on the portable cooker."

Post by Guest Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:50 am

Gene grinned, "Don't blame the cooker!"

"You might want to put a little more flavour into it." Gene commented, and he nommed on the bread, and his eyes widened. The bread wasn't bad.

"Say... Thaat ain't half bad!" Gene said, eating a little more.

Post by Guest Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:34 am

Aimee deadpanned and sighed, not like she could bring the whole spice rack with her to the remote feild.

"I'll blame the cooker if I want to!"

She pouted, wibbling her lip as she did so, deadpanning even more and hanging her head Aimee played with her hair to comfort her.

"The bread's from the store!"

Post by Guest Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:12 am

"Sure you can. Actually, the base of the soup tastes nice. I think I didn't stir properly..." He frowned, regretting.

"NO! I BAKED THIS BREAD!" He said, saddened and he pointed at the bread.

Post by Guest Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:34 am

Aimee giggled and shook her head, clapping Gene on the shoulder with a sort of confused lopsided grin on her face.

"Why are you so upset then? You bread tastes so good I would buy it!"

Finishing the last of her meal Aimee stacked her dished up in the box she had brought and left it open for Gene to put his dishes in when he was done.

Post by Guest Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:40 am

Gene smiled, and hugged her, and placed the dishes inside.

"Lie beside me, my love." Gene smiled, and collapsed onto the mat, and he took out his ocarina, and started playing a very peaceful and serene music that was of love and truth.

"Aimee, love. Why do you like me?"

Post by Guest Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:18 am

Smiling as she saw that Gene was finished with his food she did as he asked her to and lay beside him gazing up at the stars as she rested her head on her folded arms, laying on her side now not her back Aimee looked at Gene.

"Why do I like you? We've been through this Gene..."

Reaching up to kiss his cheek Aimee smiled.

"I like you because you were interesting when I first met you, you were kind and giving, welcoming to a stranger and above all you were gentlemanly before I met you."

Post by Guest Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:15 am

"So... Pointing a wand at a girl at first meet is a good idea?" Gene joked and laughed.

Gene smiled and sighing, he pulled Aimee closer to him as the breeze swept across the meadow, and the grass and trees swayed to it.

"Gentlemanly? Oh you haven't seen me play dirty before... I hope you don't have to... I really hope..." He muttered to himself, and his lids felt heavy, and he sat up, shaking his head.

"Need a hug.." He smiled.

Post by Guest Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:27 pm

"Each girl is different Gene, perhaps it just worked for me to have you point a wand in my face, who knows, maybe all girls secretly like it."

Shrugging her shoulders Aimee giggled and poked Gene's tummy as he talked to her, she did not think hat Gene could have a dirty side even if he tried or wanted to have one. This was GENE we're talking about here, Gene. The cute innocent guy. Well before she met him anyway.

"I would love a hug dear!"

She snuggles closer to him and kissed his cheek.

"You tired?"

Post by Guest Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:44 pm

(OOC: AWW THANK YOU Razz )

Gene hugged her, and kissed her cheek, and he looked up at the night sky, and the country air was just so fresh...

"Look! A shooting star! Make a wish!" Gene said excitedly, and closed his eyes for a moment to make the wish, before opening and looking at her, and smiled.

"What did you wish for?"

Post by Guest Tue Jul 12, 2011 5:28 pm

Aimee smiled as she was huffed closer to him, all she had dome was tell him what she actually thought of him, again, she could see that she would need to repeat it a lot with Gene being so self depreciating.

"Oh wow!!"

Aimee gasped at the shooting star, closing her eyes tight she made a wish. Poking Gene in the tummy again she giggled and shook her head.

"Don't be silly Gene I can't tell you or it won't come true!"

Post by Guest Wed Jul 13, 2011 2:57 am

"Not even a hint?" Gene smiled and nodded.

"Hey, were you educated at Hogwarts too? Or Beauxbaxtons?" Dmitry smiled, and hugged her, as another shooting star fell from the sky.

Post by Guest Thu Jul 14, 2011 3:04 pm

Aimee smiled and tucked a strand of hair behind her ears, letting the cools air wash over her as she shook her head playfully:

"Nah ah Gene not even a hint!"

She poked his tummy and sighed contendly:

"I was a Hogwarts girl me. You?"

Post by Guest Fri Jul 15, 2011 6:34 am

"Oh.. Very well..." Gene sighed, and nodded.

"I'm a Hogwarts boy. But you do remember I was educated in muggle schools as well..." Gene said, hugging her.

"Which year and house were you from? I might have known you all along." Gene sighed.

Post by Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:24 am

Aimee smiled happily and snuggled up closer to Gene, her clothes although they covered most of her let the air through them and she soon got cold so snuggling with Gene helpd her to warm up.

"I was in Ravenclaw."

And she had to think a little bit harder about what year she was in school, she had finished about 5 years ago so she decided to see if that would make any sense to gene, he might be able to work it out.

"I left Hogwarts 5 years ago, that would have been strange if we knew each other!"

Post by Guest Sat Jul 16, 2011 11:45 am

"I'm only one year your senior and I was in Ravenclaw... So... I might have known you... Let's see..." Gene scratched his chin and thought hard for a moment.

"I was the person who set off about ten crates of fireworks in class... Do you remember that event? They never caught me though." He stuck out his tongue and laughed.

Post by Guest Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:26 pm

Aimee grinned, excited by the chance they may have knew each other in school. Gasping she pointed at Gene and giggled, she did remember that event and would have never guessed Gene was behind it!

"Wow! That was you?!"

Biting her lip Aimee whispered:

"You may have known my sister, Kendra she was more outgoing than I. But I was reserve Chaser on the Quittich team."

Post by Guest Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:48 am

"Oh yes, that was me. It was really an accident. But they nevr caught me either way." Gene smiled, and laughed.

"Kendra! I know her! But I hardly talk to her though. Wait Aimee! I remember! Your missing Charms homework? I took it by accident and I placed it along with a love letter as a prank? That's you right? But Kendra... She was pleasant... Oh yes. I heard." Gene sighed.

Post by Guest Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:02 am

Aimee giggled and clapped her hands excitedly, so it was true that they had known each other in school, and that Gene had given her a love letter -meaningful or not- was just the icing on the cake of coincidence.

"Oh yes!! I remember that...you got me a detention with Professor Flitwick for taking that homework!"

Poking Genes cheek Aimee kissed it afterwards.

"I do miss Kendra...I mean we were twins but she was noticed more, more attractive, better at spellwork, better at Quidditch and definately better with guys."

Post by Guest Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:43 am

"Hey, I swear it was an accident. You took my History of Magic homework! And I found it at the boys toilet! Hello?" Gene said defiantly, and he laughed, amused that he knew his wife from the start.

"Hey, I remember I wrote really mushy things on the letter. Did you try to find who wrote it? Actually, I had a crush on another girl in my year, just that I never dared ask any girl out, so I was always single." He shrugged.

"Kendra... Like I said, I rarely talked to her. I preferred the spotlight AWAY from me. She was the life of a party. What happened to her? The information I got was... Weird." He looked at Aimee strangely.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 9:42 am