Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

May music rest your souls

May music rest your souls - Page 2 Empty Re: May music rest your souls

Post by Guest Mon Jun 20, 2011 3:06 pm

Jess got up and ran away from Genie standing behind a tree and shaking, it was that thing, the thing that bad man used to make her like this, sobbing she curled up on the floor and continued to cry ignoring what Gene was saying because she couldn't hear him over the cries escaping her throat.

Looking up she saw that Gene was bleeding quite badly, and, Jess didn't know what to do. She bit her lip and walked slowly towards him, cautiously, was he a bad man as well? Ica was there in her head telling her that he was, but Jess didn't believe her, after all, Ica was a bad girl and Genie was nice to her, he was her friend.

"Genie?"

She asked softly.

"Genie I don't know what to do..."

Jess cried.

Post by Guest Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:48 am

With a wave of his wand, Gene made himself a crude bandage and forced himself to look up, and he tried to stand up on his own but fell.

"Jess... Help me... Just take me to the streets outside. I can get help there." Gene stretched out his hand.

"I'm not a bad person, Jess. Just a man trying to make things right. Nevermind" Gene waved his wand and out popped a wheelchair which he got onto.

"Come, take a walk with me, Jess..." Gene huffed, as he started moving out of the woods.

Post by Guest Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:55 am

Jess squeaked as she saw Genie fall down and she moved over to help him up, wondering why Ica always had to ruin things for them, they had their first friend and then she had to go and hurt him, forcing back tears Jess watched helplessly as Genie conjured a wheelchair and moved out of the woods.

"Here Genie let me push!"

She went to the back of the wheelchair and stood there very importantly pushing the wheelchair.

"Where do you want to go Genie?"

Post by Guest Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:09 am

"Thank you, Jess. Just push me out to the streets where I can get help." He closed his eyes and opened it again.

"I'm sorry... But would you mind if you push a bit faster? I'm losing too much blood. Your sister's hand wasn't light." Gene managed a smile and he held his wand, and as they were pushed to a street, Gene raised his wand and sent up flares.

Suddenly, muggle security personnel came out and saluted Gene, who nodded. They gasped when they saw the blood.

"Get a medic! Quick! Thank you, Miss. We'll take it from here." A rather burly man said and pushed the wheelchair away, and Gene gestured for Jess to follow.

Post by Guest Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:42 pm

Jess bit her lip and she let Genie be taken away from her by the man, she didn't want to be caught, she didn't want to be sent back to that place so she silently moved away knowing that if they asked her who had done this she wouldn't be able to lie while she was in this mindset. Biting her lip a little harder she waved softly to Genie before turning on her heel and moving back into the forest still clothed in Ica's weapon filled coat and sniffling lightly knowing she would probably never see her friend again.

Post by Guest Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:57 pm

As Gene saw her walk away, a sudden shot of adrenaline went through him, and forgetting his condition, he shouted, "Jess!" before he suddenly coughed up blood and the medic went into a panic once more.

Then, Gene gestured to one of the men, and he nodded, and went towards Jess.

"Miss... Please... Our boss would like your company..."

Post by Guest Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:26 pm

Jess stopped still and turned to look at the man who had come for her, she hid behind a tree sticking her head out when he spoke to her, she was scared and Ica was telling her not to go but Jess wanted to make sure that Genie was alright she didn't like the fact that he was hurt and she wanted to stay with him while he healed.

"But...Mr...wont I get in trouble?"

She whispered stepping out from behind the tree.

Post by Guest Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:29 pm

The burly man shook his head and guided Jess to Gene, who was smiling weakly.

"I'm sorry it had to turn out this way. I need to go to the hospital for a while. Are you coming?" Gene asked, and he closed his eyes as he started to grow tired.

"We must go now!" The medic said, and as they got Gene into the ambulance, he beckoned to Jess.

"Miss! Are you coming?"

Post by Guest Tue Jun 21, 2011 7:37 pm

Jess squeaked as she saw Gene close his eyes and she slapped him sharp about the face.

"GENIE WAKE UP!"

She yelled loudly, so that hopefully he would open his eyes. When they were open she smiled and hopped into the back of the ambulance as they started to speed away looking kindly at the man who had brought her back to be with Genie.

"Would you like me to tell you a story Genie?"

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2011 9:35 am

Gene's eyes opened slightly when he felt the slap.

"I'd love to..." Gene said lightly, his eye shifting in and out of focus. He knew that he had wasted too much time and is losing too much blood. A story would do him much good.

Suddenly, the medic took his pulse and whispered.

"You may not make it sir."

Gene nodded lightly and gave Jess the go-ahead to say the story.

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:56 pm

Jess wondered what was happening between the man and Genie, she saw that he was falling asleep quite a lot and she bit her lip trying not to cry, she thought that if Genie was tired than it might be best to sleep, but then, this looked like the sort of sleep that Ica put people in, the type they don't wake up from.

"Genie...please stay awake..."

Smiling she giggled and began:

"Once there was a donkey, and the donkey went to a fair where he began to look for a carrot, only then instead of finding a carrot he found a beautiful princess instead and he liked the princess very much, the donkeys name was Jeff and he decided to help the princess by finding her castle for her..."

Biting her lip.

"I'm not very good at this."

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:14 pm

Gene tried to force open his eyes and the medic almost cried out with frustration.

"What are you doing, sir! You will die if-" Gene shot him a glare and he fell silent.

"It is a good story, Jess. Please continue..." Gene smiled, as the ambulance shot down the street, its siren blaring.

"So what happened to the donkey?" Gene said, the colour leaving his face.

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:32 pm

Jess watched the two men talk again and she had a feeling that Ica had done something really bad, biting her lip she wiated for them to finish and while she was doing that she thought up something that could happen next in her story.

"WELL! The donkey went to find a castle with the Princess, called Rose, and eventually they found one, but it was occupied by a giant evil orange and he said that they could only have the castle if the donkey passed a test, so the donkey had to pass a test where he had to balance on a tightrope and sing the ABC's backwards. When he had done Rose kissed him and he turned into a baked bean, and by accident Rose ate him."

Clapping her hands Jess giggled.

"The end!"

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2011 3:42 pm

No matter how foolish it sounded, Gene burst out laughing and when he did, some blood splurted out and he shook his head and wiped his mouth with the back of his hand, and laid down.

"Not a bad story. Pretty funny." Gene smiled, and suddenly, the ambulance stopped and Gene was pushed out.

"Miss! Please stay outside of the operating theatre." The nurse stopped her when she tried to follow the entire operating team in.

Beside the operating theatre, the doctors were holding a hushed discussion, which was noticeably loud.

"... Knife severed some of his arteries. He might most probably die. But it is a miracle he made it so far..." A surgeon commented.

"No, I don't think so. As long as not all of his arteries of cut, he will make it out alive. But keep your voice down! You want to be executed?" The surgeon exclaimed and they shuffled into the operating theatre, where Gene was fighting for his life.

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:11 pm

Jess squeakd as she was hurried along into the hospital, all of a sudden she stopped and her breath caught in her throat, Jessica came to the front of her mind and she gasped wondering how she could get out, get away from this place, she couldn't stay her, what if he was here? What if he caught her again? Beginning to panic she slid down the wall and buried her head in her hands sobbing softly, she might have just killed her first real friend in this world and she didn't know how to make it better.

"What have I done?"

She whispered grabbing at her hair.

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:52 pm

-After sometime-

Gene opened his eyes and he struggled to sit up, and a nurse helped him up.

"Take that girl who followed me here, please." Gene said softly, and when he saw her, he smiled.

"So! Genie is alive! Genie lives! Genie stays on Earth!" Gene smiled, but he winced when he sat up.

"Are you worried about someone bad?" Gene asked, as the lady looked incredibly... Not Jess like.

"Don't worry... There are more soldiers guarding me than the president."

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:56 pm

Jessica moved into the hospital room after ebing told to come in by a nurse, not letting her touch her and not taking her eyes away from her face she watched her until she left the room then she flattened herself up against a door and began to panic again, all the equipment in the room reminded her of that time, those years, that place.

"I don't want to be here."

She whispered.

"I want to leave."

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:07 pm

Gene was confused by her and he nodded.

"Very well. You shall leave. Doctor!" Gene barked.

A rather frightened looking man came in, perspiring and he asked, "Yes, sir?"

"I want to leave. I just want to hear a yes or no. Simple?" Gene asked.

"You ought not to... But... Yes..." The doctor said, and Gene nodded satisfactorily.

"Good..." Gene helped himself onto a wheelchair and when the doctor left, he grabbed hold of Jess's hand and apparated, and they appeared on the front lawn of the cemetary.

"I'm sorry. But are you alright? Jess?"

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:00 pm

As soon as the man came into the room Jessica went pale and began to shake a little bit, of course she knew this was not the man who had made her like this but he looked like him, maybe he wanted to do the same thing, make more of her? As she saw Gene get into a wheelchair and offer out his hand to her she hurried over to him and took it.

"I'm not Jess. My name is Jessica."

Hugging her arms to herself she smiled, as soon as she had introduced herself she faded away again to be replaced by Jess once more, who was very happy at having her friend back and in one peice.

"I'm sorry Genie!!1 I'm SO sorry Ica was mean to you! Jess is so useless. See I need to learn spells to help me."

Post by Guest Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:28 am

"I think it is the issue of the mind. Ica can come out more often because she has stronger willpower. Knowing spells won't help." Gene shook his head and as he was pushed out by Jess, he pointed her to the snack bar.

"You buy a little something to eat. You look like you're hungry." Gene smiled.

Post by Guest Sat Jun 25, 2011 11:45 am

Bowing her head a little Jess decreased in hyperness for a moment as she thought about how Ica was the most dominant ego and she wished that it would be her, she was nice and didn't hurt anyone so why should Ica be in charge when she gets them into trouble.

"You are hungry Mr. Genie?"

She asked politely as she wheeled him to the snack bar, fingering a muffin she looked at him with wide pleading eyes.

"Muffin?"

Post by Guest Sat Jun 25, 2011 12:23 pm

"I cannot eat after an operation, Jess. You go ahead. Cashier!" Gene barked, and a cashier came over obediently.

"Yes? Sir?"

Gene took out his wallet slowly and placed a hundred dollar bill on the counter.

"Jess... Take what you like..." Gene smiled.

Post by Guest Sat Jun 25, 2011 7:57 pm

Jess giggled when Gene placed the money on the counter, having no real concept of money she picked it up and wobbled the note in the air liking the sound it made, giggling a little louder she poked the face of the person on the note and giggled even louder still.

"How many pennies is this?"

She asked wiggling the note again.

"Muffin? Erm...uh...what's that?!"

Jess asked pointing to a maching swirling fruit slush in.

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:38 am

"We deal in american dollars in this hospital. That's a hundred dollar note." Gene said.

"Oh... That's fruit slush. Order one! You'll like it." Gene said, and pointed at the machine. Either way, she had a mindset of a six year old and is still learning.

Post by Guest Sun Jun 26, 2011 10:41 am

Jess looked at the note and then at Genie, placing the note carefully down on the counter again she looked at it like it was going to eat her if she touched it again, Genie had a lot of pennies...

"Thats a lot of pennies for Genie to be spending on Jess...Jess wants a muffin and a fruity slushy thingy."

She pointed to the blue side of the machine with a smile.

"Do I have to pay the man the pennies now?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 7:24 pm