Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

Time Flies (Lucian and Julie)

Juliet Rosali Lazar
    Juliet Rosali Lazar
    Adult
    Adult

Time Flies (Lucian and Julie) - Page 2 Empty Re: Time Flies (Lucian and Julie)

Post by Juliet Rosali Lazar Sun Jul 10, 2011 4:03 am

Smiling at Lucian for his compliments she gave him a kiss on the cheek. "Thank you my dear Lucian."

"You are not so bad yourself though. Sure you may not look like much right now but I know that you are the same person that I met back in our common room and seriously I do not care about appearences."

She said while smiling up at him she hoped that they would be together for a while. But that was up in the hands of fate for anything could happen she has learned that she should never get her hopes up aout anything for she would most likely be disapointed in the end.

"I have been wondering why some people judge others by their outer appearence if you get to know a person then you will see who they really are right."

Post by Guest Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:52 am

With the kiss on the cheek Lucian smiled and touched the skin where Julies lips had been, he bent his head down to her own and kissed her lips softly before moving away and seeing if what he had done was right or not.

"Hopefully I will be allowed blood soon my love and I'll be back to my normal semi-handsome self so no worries there!"

Lucian gave Julie the thumbs up and continued to look out of the gaps in between the cogs of the clock, the peaceful ticking making him calm and even a little hypnotised. He wondered himself about why people judged from outer appearance and Lucian came up with an answer that wasn't the most reassuring.

"I guess if someone doesn't fit into the stereotype of the society they are in then they are rejected from it, so, if someone doesn't look normal they are rejected."
    Juliet Rosali Lazar
    Juliet Rosali Lazar
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Juliet Rosali Lazar Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:38 am

Smiling as Lucian kissed her on the lips, and reached up and pulled his head down gently and kissed his forehead.

"Yeah I guess but it is so wrong a person should really get to know a person before they judge them." Julie knew this to be true and she always tried to get to know someone before she judged them and she was thankful for that for other wise she would not have gotten to know Lucian.

"we would probably never met if I judged you by the outer appearence but to me you seemed like you just need someone to talk to and I was bored so I decided to see if you needed some company." Julie said before giving him a quick kiss on the lips.

Post by Guest Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:37 pm

Smiling as Julie kissed his forehead Lucian rested his head on hers looking unto her eyes but hoping seeing him this close wouldnh scare her like it had with others these days. Stroking her cheek Lucian moved his head away.

"It us sad that people don't seem to talk to others that don't fit into their stereotypes, there would be a lot less problems if they did."

When Julie kissed his lips Lucian felt a shock of electricity run through him and he hugged Julie tight resting his head on her shoulder.

"I am so glad that you did speak to me that day, if you weren't bored, I'd be killing someone right now, you kind of...calm me."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 5:58 am