Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

A Talking To. (Theolynne and Damian)

A Talking To. (Theolynne and Damian) Empty A Talking To. (Theolynne and Damian)

Post by Guest Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:12 pm

Theolynne walked down the street towards her home. The place where she'd grown up after her mother and father had moved her from America when she was eight. A year later, Damian was born.

She'd been called home by her mother to talk to her little brother, the child was going through a rough time with his old friends. They'd had trouble accepting Damian's differences, after finding out he was a wizard.

Theolynne didn't expect her little brother to be born different, like she was. But the moment she was looked into the newborn's eyes she could tell he was like her, even at nine it was apparent to the little girl. Needless to say she felt happy about not having to go about life alone in the family, her parents accepted the fact that they gave birth to magically inclined children; but they would never fully understand how it was to be a witch. Especially growing up in a muggle schooling system.

A wide grin spread itself on her face as she unfastened the gate lock, and stepped into the neatly kept yard. She walked briskly to the front door. Calling out a soft, "Guys, I'm home." As she opened up the brown wooden door.
    Damian Gray
    Damian Gray
    Other
    Other

A Talking To. (Theolynne and Damian) Empty Re: A Talking To. (Theolynne and Damian)

Post by Damian Gray Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:19 pm

Damian was looking at himself in the bathroom mirror. The bruising across his ribcage had finally faded to an ugly, yellow mottle. He had had to stay inside for a couple weeks to achieve it, but it was nice not to be black and blue for a change.

His head turned towards the front door. Theo. The boy pulled on a shirt and made his way towards the entryway. A minute later, his sister walked through the door.

He conjured a small smile for her. "Hi, Theo," he greeted soberly.

A Talking To. (Theolynne and Damian) Empty Re: A Talking To. (Theolynne and Damian)

Post by Guest Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:25 pm

Theolynne assessed her brother silently. He'd been beaten up recently, that much was apparent even without the added connection they had. "Where's Mother and Father?" She asked softly. She made her way over to her little brother.

They had problems, as every pair of siblings did, but she still loved him dearly. The thought of establishing a name for her and her little brother in the wizarding world is what kept her grounded on the days when her work load would get too heavy. She worked desperately to establish a reputation for the 'Gray's'; that way when her brother finally attended Hogwarts she wouldn't have to worry about him getting into squabbles or getting bullied.

"You doing okay, kiddo?" She asked pulling him into a tight hug.
    Damian Gray
    Damian Gray
    Other
    Other

Post by Damian Gray Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:32 pm

"Dad had to work late," Damian answered. "Mum's in the kitchen. She's baking." Which meant Moria Gray was distressed over something, and these days, that usually meant Damian.

"I'm fine," Damian murmured, hugging her fiercely back. He had missed Theo. She was the only one in their family who could understand what it was like to be him. She'd always understood him. If their parents disappeared, he would be fine, just so long as he had his sister.

Not that he'd ever admit that to her. It just wasn't done.

Post by Guest Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:39 pm

Theolynne sighed and ran thin dainty hand through her soft brown hair, today it was curly, "Baking?" She whispered in distaste. Not only was their mother an awful baker, she also only baked when she was filled with some sort of nasty emotion. Anger, Pain, Stress; they all resulted in a burnt dessert that the family would be forced to consume.

"I'm not sticking around for that awful thing, Shall we walk? I think I'd like to swing." She said happily. She was going to distract her brother from those awful kids he once called his closest friends.

A part of her hoped that they would show up at the park, while her and Damian were there, she wouldn't mind showing those kids what Damian would be able to do in just a few short years.

She also couldn't promise that they wouldn't return home without some irreversible disease or new appendage. Those rotten brats deserved it, and she would make them rue the day that messed with her little brother.
    Damian Gray
    Damian Gray
    Other
    Other

Post by Damian Gray Thu Aug 04, 2011 6:50 pm

"Yes!" Damian declared. Anything to get away from the misplaced disappointment in their mother's eyes. And the smell of scorched... well, whatever it was, that was starting to waft from the kitchen.

He and Theo often went to swing when she came around. Damian sometimes wished his sister wasn't so much older than he was; he would have liked someone closer to his age around most of the time, but she was a good sister. Better than any of the other kids had.

The park was a fairly safe place, now. Mostly because it had been abandoned after it was discovered that Damian had 'contaminated' it. He scoffed. Stupid muggles would be lucky to catch a bit of magic, he thought with far too much scorn for a boy not yet eleven years old.

Damian led the way, idly chatting about a new book series he'd started reading about a boy who could walk through different realities. As they walked, his gaze flicked around warily. It wasn't likely that the other cowards would attack him when he was with an adult and a known witch, but he honestly didn't think they'd be smart enough to necessarily know better.

Post by Guest Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:02 pm

Theolynne listened intently to her brother's talking. She would often let him do most of the talking; he needed the idea of a normal relationship where he was able to talk about day to day things with someone. Theolynne had elected herself to be that person the moment Damian was born.

Her parents had tried, and failed, to raise Theolynne well. Even though they accepted her apparent difference, they couldn't raise her as a witch. So when Damian was born Theolynne promised herself that she would be the Wizarding role model for him, since she herself lacked one growing up.

She could remember coming home during the summer when he was a young child and just reading him passages from her text books. Bye the time he was five she'd taught him how to make a successful polyjuice potion. He would be the most promising first year, this year; Theolynne was sure of it.

"What about these boys?" She asked, once he finished his telling of the recent book series he had picked up; "Is Bryce still being a thoughtless prat?"
    Damian Gray
    Damian Gray
    Other
    Other

Post by Damian Gray Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:13 pm

Damian scowled. "Bryce is dead to me," he declared coldly. "He gave me this, himself." Damian said, pulling back his hair and tilting his head so she could see the two-inch scar behind his left ear.

"Couldn't even do it without help," Damian continued. "Had to have Harrison and Tully help him. I could've taken them all, easy, if Harrison wasn't such a tub of lard." He smirked. "Still gave 'em all bloody noses and black eyes."

Damian hadn't always been so combative. He'd always been one to cause mischief and get into scrapes, but he'd never actually fought until Bryce found out about his magic and told everybody. Then, he had had no choice but to defend himself. Damian had learned quickly, and he fought dirty. It was why the last time he was attacked, there'd been five of them - two or three of the others were hard-pressed to successfully take him on.

"I'll pay them all back, some day," Damian stated. There was ice in his eyes and not a trace of uncertainty in his tone. "They'll be sorry."

Post by Guest Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:25 pm

Theolynne scowled. Both at his physical bruises and his promise at vengeance. Why did children always have to be so vile. "Those boys will get what's coming to them." She said inspecting his scar. "Now come here and lets see if I cant make that nasty thing disappear." She said pulling him to her, and pulling out her wand.

She glanced around making sure no one was in plain view of what she was doing; the last thing she needed was to hunt a damn muggle down and Obliviate them.

She whispered an almost inaudible spell, and quickly the scar disappeared. "Thats better." She said proudly, smiling at her little brother.

"Now, you know I dont like hearing you swear vengeance on people. Lets just hope they show up while I'm visiting, and I can give them their just rewards." She said smiling playfully. "No one messes with my little brother."

She didn't want to tell him that she'd gone through the same thing, when she was his age. Byce's older brother had been particularly nasty to her, and she hadn't seen the vile boy since she was 15.

She'd been in his position before, she could remember standing right where he stood; rain pouring down on her small form. As she growled in anger and swore she'd make the boy pay. She never got the chance, he'd moved away before she was able to use magic outside of school.

And so she'd been left with an empty feeling inside, being unable to destroy that boy who had caused her so much turmoil. It was a terrible feeling, and she would not have her little brother feel it.
    Damian Gray
    Damian Gray
    Other
    Other

Post by Damian Gray Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:39 pm

Damian shot her a grateful smile. He'd have enough scars without having one so readily visible.

He didn't comment on her admonishment not to swear vengeance on people. He did hope some of his tormentors would show up, though. Damian would make them pay, but he had nothing against someone else making them pay, first. He would get his payback, regardless of what Theo said. Even if it took his whole life, he would see them brought to their place.

Damian sat in a swing - his swing - and started to push himself back and forth with his feet. He was wearing new trainers. His previous pair had been taken by some of the neighborhood boys.

"Why are you back, anyway?" he asked curiously. "Aren't you busy getting ready for your class this fall?"

Post by Guest Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:10 pm

Theolynne began to swing as well, and flashed him a devilish smile. "Who says I cant come annoy my little brother before he gets sucked away into school. Do you know what classes you are taking yet?" She asked, her tone was playful and childish. It was only near her brother that she ever acted so childish, but for a kid being forced to grow up really fast he needed a reprieve from the maturity that was being forced upon him.

Theolynne scowled as she saw a few boys enter the large park, the wind picked up and she immediately hopped off the swing.
    Damian Gray
    Damian Gray
    Other
    Other

Post by Damian Gray Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:25 pm

Damian grinned back at Theolynne. He liked how his sister knew how to have fun, and she didn't treat him like a stupid little kid, either.

"I haven't decided, yet," he told her, quickly pumping his legs to try to swing higher. "I'm definitely taking Potions, though. And flying - can't wait to try flying!"

He felt her anger before he turned to see the sudden scowl on her face. Following her gaze, Damian scowled to as he watched Edwin, Jimmy, and Curt enter the park. He jumped off his own swing as followed after her, a small smirk pulling at his lips.

Post by Guest Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:35 pm

Theolynne stalked towards the boys, "These ones hassle you as well?" She asked shooting him a fleeting glance. Her anger was quick, and if she found out these boys had cause her brother harm, they were going to rue their actions.

She had her hand in her pocket, grasping her wand.
    Damian Gray
    Damian Gray
    Other
    Other

Post by Damian Gray Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:44 pm

"Yes," Damian told his sister. "Them and Nick stuffed me in a dumpster last week." Among other things...

He scowled at the three boys, who were looking between him and Theo uncertainly.

Post by Guest Thu Aug 04, 2011 9:55 pm

"You there!" Theolynne called at the three boys, once they were only a few feet away. "You've been hassling my little brother." She said, her voice conveying just how angry she was.

The three boys looked from Damian, to Theolynne, and back again. "You have an older sister?" One asked, completely disregarding Theolynne's threatening tone.

Theolynne was used to this kind of disregard. She didn't look like much of a threat. She was kind of tall for a girl her size, she reached almost 5'8" on good days. and she was thin. The only amount of curves she had was in her hips, and she hadn't been blessed in the breast department. However, due to her thin waist, her breasts looked bigger than they actually were; them being a normal 'B' cup. Her face was small and almost mouse like, and she had round innocent eyes. Ones that mirrored a young girls, she definitely did not look her age.

She hissed at the boys, wondering how old they are.
    Damian Gray
    Damian Gray
    Other
    Other

Post by Damian Gray Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:51 am

Damian ground his teeth. He'd told them - and anyone else who cared to listen, or not, for that matter - about his sister. Her picture was all over their house. Who else had they thought 'Theo' was, if not his sister? Granted, they hadn't actually spoken to him in a year except to call him filthy and freak and they were just dumb enough to have forgotten.

"This is my sister," Damian said flatly, then to his sister. "They're some of my classmates who have lots of fun ganging up on me and beating me up." He paused to glare at Jimmy. "He stole my shoes a few weeks ago, though."

Curt, a bit quicker than the other two, was slowly beginning to grasp just how angry the woman was. And then, something else dawned on him.

"Wait, she's your sister?" he demanded. "Does that mean she's... she's... well - like you?"

Damian smirked and crossed his arms over his chest, pleased when they all started to look unnerved.

Last edited by Damian Gray on Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:07 am; edited 1 time in total

Post by Guest Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:55 am

Theolynne was near shaking with anger, she pulled out her wand and spat a quick, "Muffliato" and then her mind was set on teaching these boys a lesson. "Levicorpus." Pointing at the boy who had stolen his shoes. He hung upside down just a few feet in the air, Theolynne quickly taking off his shoes and tossing them to her brother. With her wand still pointed at the upside down boy, she whispered "Densaugeo." Making the boys teeth grow to an outrageous size.

She then looked to the boy named Curt, his older brother had ran with Bryce's older brother as well. She pulled his arm out from his side, his sleeve falling back quickly. She looked him straight in the eyes when she muttered "Flagrate." And then burnt the word, "Filth" into his forearm.

She burnt the same thing into the third boys arm, and stood back admiring her work.

"I suppose that answers your question, now doesn't it? My brother and I share like qualities. You'd do well to remember that one simple restriction is keeping him from making your lives a living hell. That restriction, does not apply to me, however." She whispered fiercely as she turned to face her brother. "Anything else?"

Damian Gray
    Damian Gray
    Other
    Other

Post by Damian Gray Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:10 am

Damian was hard-pressed to keep the grin off his face. He regarded the three boys for a moment. They looked positively petrified, by now. He'd have liked to see them suffer more, but he finally shook his head.

"That's all, for now," he said. "Thanks for getting my shoes back, Theo." He smiled at his sister.

Post by Guest Fri Aug 05, 2011 5:41 pm

Theolynne nodded, the cogs in her head still turning. She turned back to the boys. "Now, those additions I made to your bodies can never be reversed unless by my wand." She said tilting her head and biting her lip in contemplation. "The only thing is....should I remove the memory of this ever happening or scare you three into not saying a word." She mused softly.

"What do you think, Damian?" She asked raising an eyebrow at her brother. "I quite like the idea of frightening these prats. We could light them on fire. Or we could have a dementor come down here and suck the happiness right out of them. There is always crucio; sure its an unforgivable curse; but who would know. Hmmm." She was just rambling on for extra effect on these children, not that she could actually get a dementor out here by a flick of her wand.

The boys were shaking at this point, one of them who was still cradling his injured arm spoke first; "We...we wont tell anyone." He whispered, almost at the verge of tears.

"Damian, do you believe this child?" She asked staring the frightened boy down.
    Damian Gray
    Damian Gray
    Other
    Other

Post by Damian Gray Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:59 pm

Damian was thoroughly enjoying the torment his sister was meting out to his former friends. Their terror was very satisfying to him.

He listened quietly as she rambled about terrifying things he knew she would never do, but it had its effect. The other three boys trembled even more.

Damian frowned when Theolynne asked whether they could believe Edwin. "No," he stated dully. "They're cowards, but they'll go tell the other cowards the moment you're gone."

Post by Guest Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:30 pm

Theolynne mused. She wondered if the boys running off and telling other boys would get him in more trouble, or less. "What would be better for you? Them remembering, or them not?" She asked pulling her brother close.

The anger burning in her eyes was enough to scare a drunkard sober; these kids did not know who they were messing with.
    Damian Gray
    Damian Gray
    Other
    Other

Post by Damian Gray Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:25 pm

"Worse if they remember, probably," he sighed. He hated to admit it, but there were just more of them. "I don't think they're smart enough to figure out I'll pay them back later."

Post by Guest Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:48 pm

Theolynne stepped over to the three boys. She flicked her wand at the boy who was still hanging upside down, and he landed on his feet she put her wand to his temple and whispered. "obliviate". She continued to do the same to the other two boys before she grabbed her brothers hand and disapperated to Diagon Alley.

"Shall we do early dinner?" She asked walking with him in a place where they both truly belonged.
    Damian Gray
    Damian Gray
    Other
    Other

Post by Damian Gray Sat Aug 06, 2011 1:59 am

"And ice cream, afterwards?" Damian asked excitedly. He loved Diagon Alley. He squeezed Theo's hand. This was where they belonged.

Post by Guest Sat Aug 06, 2011 2:20 am

"As always." She smiled broadly at him. "Now when those kids come bothering you again. Just ask them where they got those scars. I'm sure it will strike fear into their hearts, they'll probably think you did it." She said smiling evilly.

She sat them at the outer part of a cafe, it had a nice courtyard for its customers to eat outside if they willed it. "I'm thinking we get you some stuff while we're here. You're books maybe. A robe." She smiled at him playfully, "And of course, its about time we get you a wand."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 3:21 pm