Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

A Talking To. (Theolynne and Damian)

A Talking To. (Theolynne and Damian) - Page 3 Empty Re: A Talking To. (Theolynne and Damian)

Post by Guest Sat Aug 06, 2011 7:47 am

Theolynne walked up beside her brother. "So that's him, huh?" She asked smiling at the pretty animal. "Hello Maximus." She whispered kindly. "I'll go pay for him, you get to know your new best friend." She said as she scurried off to the counter.

Damian Gray
    Damian Gray
    Other
    Other

A Talking To. (Theolynne and Damian) - Page 3 Empty Re: A Talking To. (Theolynne and Damian)

Post by Damian Gray Sat Aug 06, 2011 8:01 am

"We're going to be best friends, you and me," Damian told the bird. "You get to go to school with me. Theo says Hogwarts is one of nicest places in the world, and there'll be other owls for you to be friends with and lots and lots of room to fly."

The boy watched the owl intently, as the bird watched him in turn. Hogwarts was going to be great, Damian thought. He'd be surrounded by people like him and there'd be no one to call him 'freak' or 'filthy wizard'. His gaze darkened momentarily. And he'd learn how to pay Bryce and the others back.

Damian smirked. He couldn't wait to get to school - it would be the best place ever.

Post by Guest Sat Aug 06, 2011 8:18 am

Theolynne smiled as she finished paying the cashier.

"Well Well Well." A voice called from somewhere behind Theolynne, "If it isn't Theolynne Gray." The way he sneered her name, she knew who it was instantly. She spun around on one foot, snarling at Scorpius.

"Have you been reduced to following me, Malfoy?" She spat venomously.

"Malfoy? Since when were we on a last name basis? Gray." He whispered stepping closer to her.

"Since you broke my heart, and cheated on me." She snapped pushing him away from her. "Leave me alone, you spoiled rotten prat"

Scorpius grabbed Theolynne's upper arm, "I'm not going anywhere, unless you come along. I miss you, Theo." He whispered against her ear.

Theolynne pushed on him, "I SAID LEAVE ME ALONE!" She yelled loudly, slapping him.

The ringing sound of flesh on flesh rang throughout the store. Theolynne to Scorpius's surprise and wrenched her arm out of his grasp. He ran over to Damian. "Grab, Max. We're going home." She whispered, on the verge of tears.

She grabbed his arm rather roughly, and grabbed the birds cage.
    Damian Gray
    Damian Gray
    Other
    Other

Post by Damian Gray Sat Aug 06, 2011 8:24 am

Damian shot a fearsome scowl at the blond-haired man as Theolynne ushered him past. His blue eyes were twin chips of ice as he fixed the face into his memory. Nobody messed with his sister and got away with it!

Once they were out of the shop, Damian quietly said, "Ow, Theo." Her grip on his arm was rougher than he was accustomed to, but he didn't blame her. It was that prat's fault for upsetting her.

"Let's go home, Theo," the boy said kindly. "Maybe mum's out of her mood and went to buy something for dessert, instead."

Post by Guest Sat Aug 06, 2011 8:33 am

Theolynne shook her head, composing herself. "Sorry, Dame." She said stiffly. She was satisfied that she'd bought everything he needed for school. "I'll take you home, but I should get back to Hogwarts. I've got lesson plans to go over." She continued.

She walked with Damian through Diagon Alley, and into The Leaky Cauldron; and finally outside on the streets of 'muggle' London. Theolynne hailed a cab rather quickly.

Once they were both in, she whispered to Damian, "Sorry I have to leave so soon."
    Damian Gray
    Damian Gray
    Other
    Other

Post by Damian Gray Sat Aug 06, 2011 8:41 am

"It's okay," Damian whispered back so the cabbie couldn't hear, admiring Maximus as he spoke. "I understand. Besides, I can handle those stupid muggles."

He knew that wasn't strictly true, as the other boys - and occasionally some of the girls - had taken to ambushing him in large groups. Damian didn't want his sister to worry about him, though. He gave her a bright smile.

"I'll see you once school starts. I'll come bug you allll the time," he promised.

And he'd meant it, too - assuming he survived the rest of the summer. Confident though he was in his abilities to defend himself, he knew he couldn't withstand the numbers in which the others came after him. He'd find a way to avoid them, though. He had to get to Hogwarts. He had to become a great wizard.

Post by Guest Sat Aug 06, 2011 8:18 pm

The cab pulled up silently to the curb outside the small well kept house. "Here we are." He said turning back to the pair. "I must say I've never seen some one have.... A pet owl."

Theolynne handed him a bunch of muggle money. "Thats because you are blind the the world around you." She hissed rudely. Theolynne never liked muggles, they were simply creatures; made to be beneath witches and wizards.

She got out of the car, as did Damian, and watched as the offended man sped off. "Simple fool." She whispered opening up the gate for Damian.

"I had all you're supplies sent to my quarters at Hogwarts. I'll owl you a package with your robes the day before you board the train. I will see you in three weeks." She said smiling, kissing her brothers forehead.

And with that, she was gone.

(ooc: i think you are my favorite person to write with Razz)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 5:59 pm